Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Saturday 8 September 2012

Maid To Be Enslaved Part 3


Gary opened the door and Katie’s eyes were like saucers and she was shaking in fear as she saw the candlelit room into which she would be going. Oh My GOD! It’s a Torture Chamber! You even have your candles lit up and ready to use on me! Her fear increased again and her legs turned to jelly as she saw other items hanging on hooks on the opposite side of the bedroom, and she saw the large Brass Bed covered in white sheets. These are cheap, I bet, so that any candle burns won’t prove to be expensive! Her eyes kept darting back to the candles spread around the room.

As she did this, Gary noticed and said “The candles are for illumination and the Jasmine scent only, Katie. These are made of beeswax, and so the wax is just too hot to be used to tease a person.” You have limits about what you will do to me, Gary? How can this be after all the things you have inflicted on me. Wait, you called me Katie, and not slave. It can’t be, you can’t be worried about how I feel?! She looked at the opposite side of the room again and looked more closely at the thinks hanging from the hooks. She recognized chains, handcuffs and rope and there were several vibrators. There were chains with what looked like special hooks on each end, and something that almost looked like an old cat-o-nine tails. There were also things that she couldn’t even comprehend.

Katie was rooted to the spot as she was transfixed by the other items. Gary again realised what his French maid in bondage was looking at, and said “Oh No! I told her that you’d react badly as soon as you saw them, but she insisted that they should be here. I’m sorry about that, Katie, they are for show, not for use, but I may have to use one of them to move you to the foot of the bed.”

What are you going to do to ma you, Gary? You did say that you had a means of persuading me to move in here. As she watched, Katie let out a muffled scream as Gary walked up to the cat-o-nine tails thing. He stopped, took a step to the left, and then picked up one of the funny chains with a clip at each end. What have you got there, Gary? What is it used for? Katie struggled forlornly as Gary returned with the item and held one end in his right hand. As he stood in front of her, he held one end close to her left breast and she whined as she realised it’s purpose. It’s going on my nipples! It’ll hurt worse than a clothes peg! Please Gary NO!

Gary looked into her eyes. “It’s called a tweezer clamp and it’s designed for your nipples. If you can move, though, I won’t have to use it on you.” Katie tried to take a step forward, but fear held her there. “I understand, you are too scared to move. I will have to use this item on you. Brace yourself.”

Katie watched in horror and whimpered constantly as the rubber-tipped ends of the clamp were placed either side of her left nipple, which was still ‘standing to attention’, and the metal band was quickly slid up to the tips, pulling the ends together so that they bit harshly into her. “MMMGGGGGMMM!” Katie whined as the pain was even stronger than when Gary pinched her. As she cried out, Gary quickly attached the other clamp to her right nipple, and the stifled scream continued until the pain in Katie’s breasts dulled to a strong ache.

“Now slave, you are to walk forward until I tell you to stop.” Katie tried to step forward, but the fear of what was going to happen to her was just too much. Please don’t pull that chain Gary, just let me stand here for a while.

“MMMMM!” whined Katie as the chain was pulled taught by Gary. Instinctively, she took a step forward with her right foot and then with her left, so that the chain would be loose and the pain could subside. There was another cruel pull on Katie’s nipples and again she moved forward so that she could obtain some relief. With this chain attached to me you can even force me to move forward, no matter how scared I am of doing so, and I don’t think that I have anything left for you to take.

After five minutes Katie was far enough forward to have the foot of the bed to her left. “Turn 90 degrees to the left.” Gary said, reaching for the chain with his right hand.

“MMMMG!” moaned the woman in bondage as she took one step with her right foot, and then another. Gary dropped his hand and stopped out of the way so that Katie could finish her left turn, and soon she faced the foot of the bed.

“Step forwards until you are about a foot and a half from the bed.” Ordered her captor. I would have thought that you would have wanted me on the bed if you were going to torture me or violate my body?

Katie stepped closer and closer, wondering what her fate was going to be. I just hope that it isn’t as horrific as I imagined earlier. I am confused though, you have wasted your time giving me pleasure, so why are you doing that if you are going to torture me? After a few steps, Gary said “Stop. You are close enough now. Bend your upper body forward until your breasts touch the top brass bar going across the bottom of the bed.” Katie lowered herself as she was ordered, and she felt the cold metal of the bed against her body as she bent at a sixty degree angle.

Gary freed the clamp on Katie’s right nipple, eliciting another muffled cry from her mouth, wrapped the chain around the bar until most of it was taken up and then caused the helpless captive to “MMM!” again as the clamp was re-applied. Oh please no! You’ve bound my nipples to the bed! If I try to stand up straight, I will just pull these clamps straight off, and suffer even more! Katie held herself as still as possible, so as not to torment herself further. Now I understand why you have placed me like this Gary, if you remove the chain and pull my panties down, I am in the perfect position to be taken advantage of.

Katie was surprised as she felt something happening at the back of her neck and then the tension holding her head back disappeared. She let her head fall forward, relieved that it was no longer shackled to her elbows. Oh thanks you Gary, I feel much better now that this restriction has been taken off me. I’m even feeling better just because my head can move freely, I must have sunk even deeper than I thought.

“You are a very sexy French Maid, but you have also been very bad in resisting me, so I am going to punish you for that.” Katie turned her head and managed to see Gary pick up the cat-o-nine tails thing. She had to avoid struggling, as she would only increase the pain to her already tormented breasts. She shook her head and whined as he returned. “This is called a flogger, and as it will be your first ever session, I will be gentle with you.”

Katie bit into her gag as he stepped behind her and she squealed at the first blow on her panty-covered bottom. That wasn’t hard! It stings, but I was more surprised by the action, rather than by any pain. She cried out five more times as five more strikes landed. I’m feeling something like a rush, what on earth is it? Gary gently smoothed her posterior and Katie withed and moaned at the pleasant feelings that she was receiving. This feels really good after that flogging, but how is this possible? I must be getting pleasure from this, which would mean that you are doing this for my enjoyment!

She bit into her gag again as she received six more stinging blows, which were followed by the soothing and relieving caresses. This is wonderful, and my arousal is increasing with every flogging. If you carry on Gary, I may well orgasm before you even make love to me. Katie saw Gary entering her in her mind’s eye, and she wanted it to happen so much. Soon Gary, even if you ask me to make love to you, I will only be able to say yes as my resistance is nearly gone.

The lady yelped as her panties ere pulled down and the blows continued, six at a time, followed by the ecstatic strokes of Gary’s hand, which now included her hill and valley of bliss.

Then Katie felt something cold and metallic being slid between the chain that went between her legs and her mound of Venus which was filling up with desire and need. She felt a little movement and the object started buzzing. It’s a vibrator, you’ve put a vibrator on me! With this and your flogging, I’m going to be driven over the edge, and when I do I will suffer intense pain as the nipple clamps will be pulled off me.

With the combined sensations from both the flogger and the vibrator working on her, Katie was constantly writhing and moaning, and sometimes she yelped as she pulled herself up involuntarily. I’m going to have very bruised breasts at the end of this, and I think that my climax will not be long. Soon, Katie was right on the edge and she only needed a little more stimulus before fulfilment.

Then she notice that the floggings had stopped and the vibrator was then switch off! Katie gave stifled screams through her gag as her desire was frustrated. No, no! Turn it back on! Flog me! Do anything you want to me, But Make Me Orgasm! The vibrator was removed, she felt the unlocking of the fourth padlock, and then the removal of the chain between her legs. No! This is the worst torment of all! I have no stimulus! DON’T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS! Katie whined and complained and made pleading looks at Gary as he put the items back on the wall.

“After all this time, after all of the resistance and fighting me and trying to escape, you now want me to take you and enter you, even though you are unable to give consent?” Gary said to the desperate woman in front of him.

Katie knew that Gary had beaten her totally, so she nodded her head. You win Gary, you can use me as you will, so long as you fulfil me as well. I am just your plaything. Gary slowly and softly caressed her intimacy, keeping her on the edge, begging and pleading.

“I have a question to ask you, slave. How is your deepest sexual fantasy coming along so far?”

The poor lady was shocked as she discovered that he knew her innermost secrets and thoughts, thoughts that had been hidden from her ever since he grabbed her and forced her to the floor. You know, you know everything! But how could you, the only person I have ever told is Jane and she isn’t here tonight so I had to work instead. OMG! Jane, you must have told Gary everything about my slave girl fantasies, and you even set me up to be kidnapped tonight. You’ve done this for me then, all of it, and I have fought you every step of the way! I totally forgot and the only thing on my mind was being kidnapped and enslaved for real!

For the first time, Katie blushed profusely and even managed a look of extreme embarrassment. “Did you forget about your fantasies?” Katie nodded weakly, and her desire and feelings grew far stronger for the man who had done all of these things to her because she actually wanted them to happen, but was too afraid to encourage it. “One final question then, would you like me to continue?”

At this Katie nodded as quickly as she was able. Please Gary, please take me! I want you join with me in a union of bliss, and I want you so much right now! There was no longer any fear, but only love and need. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Gary step behind her. Yes! I’m here and available for you!


Katie threw her head back and gasped as she felt the sword of his virility softly and gently enter into her cup of bliss, and she moaned as he filled her chasm that was full of desire. Her fire was fed more and more as he slowly caressed her chasm by sliding in and out. Please Master, please go faster and harder, I want you to take me to fulfilment. The speed and intensity of Gary’s thrusts steadily increased and Katie writhed and moaned constantly as his staff of pleasure took her closer and closer to the peak of desire.

Soon, Katie was thrusting in rhythm with Gary at each move of his body, even though she experienced pain from her nipples as the clamps pulled against them. Please my master, please take me to the heights of joy! Katie was being taken even harder and faster, and she knew that she was only moments away from losing herself in an explosion of pleasure. Just a little more! That’s it I’m nearly-. Oh my God! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOOOOOO-!

The orgasm overwhelmed her and she pulled up, pulling the clamps off her nipples and the pain only added to Katie’s experience. She felt wave after wave of bliss wash over her body and the explosion of Gary inside her just increased the feeling...

In her sated state, Katie was vaguely aware of being carried to the bed and laid down on her front, her panties were brought back up to her bottom, and then the bar was removed from her ankles. Her feet were brought up to her bottom, where she felt the chain being taken though the D-rings on her ankle cuffs and then padlocked to her waist cuffs. I’m hogtied and gagged on my Master’s bed, just where I should be. She was turned over so that she was lying on her left, and Gary rehooked the bra and pulled the top of her dress back up. That’s so kind of you Master, preserving my modesty.

Gary lay down in front of her on the bed, and he gently embraced her and kissed her on the neck. Katie shivered at the sweet kisses that she was receiving, and tilted her head so that her master would have better access. Soon, she noticed that his hands were at the back of her neck, the straps were unbuckled, and the ball was finally out of her mouth. Katie closed her eyes and parted her lips in expectation of the kisses to come. Her body swelled with excitement as his lips pressed against hers and his tongue ran gently over her teeth. Katie’s teeth moved apart, allowing Gary’s tongue full entry. They softly explored each other’s mouth, and soon their tongues were intertwined.

Even though they were passionately caught up in a kiss, Katie giggled a little. Only now, after I have been kidnapped, tormented and given a pleasure that I had thought was impossible, do we finally get to kiss. But it almost seems that this kiss is the most wonderful moment of all. The kissing went on for a long time and Katie luxuriated in the moment.

Gary pulled back from his captive and rolled her onto her front. I wonder what foul and fun deed you have in story for me now, Master. Gary left the bed, stood up, opened a cupboard and took out a bottle of water and a straw. “You must need a drink after all of your exertions.” He opened the bottle, placed the straw in it and held the straw up to Katie’s mouth. She took the straw and sipped until she felt that she had enough to drink, and then she shook her head.

Gary put the bottle and straw on the side, and then reached into his right trouser pocket for a set of keys. “It’s time that I unlocked you, Katie. You will have had enough of being kidnapped by now, and I’m sure that you’ll want your freedom back after this little adventure.”

You’re going to set me free! I’m your slave, I’m supposed to be your captive. Katie felts Gary’s hands at her elbows and she struggled like crazy, to prevent him from unlocking the handcuffs. “Please don’t, Master! Please don’t set me free! I want to be your captive slave, bound, gagged and helpless! Master, please don’t let me go!”

“Are you absolutely sure about this Katie, as it an enormous step to take.” said Gary as he put his keys away.

“I am sure Master, I have never been so sure of anything in my life. From now on, I want to be your slave in bondage, in this apartment. I love and trust you that much.”

“You have a life outside of here with friends, and you have studies as well. These should not be neglected for any reason.”

“Why not Master, they are unnecessary in my life now. I can just stay here and be your bondage toy.” Katie replied.

“If you abandon them, it will harm you in the long run and now good master wants to truly harm his slave. I would never forgive myself if I harm the woman I love.”

You said love! I never expected that from you Master, you truly love me? “What do you want from me, Master?”

“One, you are to continue with your studies. Two, you are to keep your friends and meet them regularly. Three, tomorrow we are looking to purchase you a new car, the present one of yours is a death trap, and I will not have my slave risking herself in that pile of rust.” Katie was about to reply, when Gary put a finger to her lips. “If you want to be my slave, then you must accept these terms.”

My Master is genuinely concerned about my overall wellbeing, so I am a very lucky slave. “I agree, but I must add a few conditions of my own, if that’s okay Master.”

“Go ahead Katie, we will have a lot more to talk about, especially with all our new relationship.”

“When I am in the complex and whenever practical, I would like to be bound and gagged. Also, some of my friends work here, and as I am supposed to keep them, I wish to continue with my cleaning position. Understandably, I’ll need to be in a form of bondage that will not prevent me from working.”

“Won’t they be shocked when they turn up to work, and they discover you in bondage? If I was your workmate, my first action would be to call the police.” Gary commented.

“In which case, it would be better if they all know beforehand.” Katie looked up at the brass clock on the side.” There is a long break in the cleaner’s room in fifteen minutes, and everyone eats and chats. Maybe it would be best to get it over with now, as they are going to see me on bondage sooner or later. Take me to the cleaner’s room, bound and gagged as I was in the elevator and everyone will know.”

“Agreed Katie, shall we seal your slavery with a kiss?” Katie closed her eyes, lifted her head and experienced the sweetest kiss ever. She noticed that her chain was then unlocked and that her ankles were free. “Stand up, slave.”

Slave, I never thought that being called ‘slave’ could feel so wonderful! Katie struggled, but she managed to roll onto her side and then sit up, before standing on the side of the bed. Gary took the eighteen inch chain out of his pocket and snapped the hooks onto the D-ring at her ankles. He then went around to her side, threaded the long part of the chain between her legs and over the chain at the front of her waist, took it back between her legs, pulled it as tight as possible and then padlocked the end to the handcuffs at her wrist.

“That is so delightful Master, I feel as though I’m going to orgasm just by walking about and struggling.”

“Don’t slave, I forbid you to orgasm until we are back at the bedroom. If you fail, I will have to punish you.” Katie shivered with delight at the thought of being punished. It is so tempting to disobey, just to find out what you will do to me. Gary picked up the large red ball-gag off the side table.

“May I ask a question Master, before you gag me?” Katie asked.

“Certainly, slave.” Gary answered.

“How many slaves have you possessed before me?” she asked.

“Open wide, slave.” Katie responded to her Master’s command, and the ball was inserted into her mouth. The straps were buckled at the back of her neck, and the chain from her elbows was padlocked to the D-ring on the gag, securing her head.

“I’ll answer your question, slave. You are the only woman that I have ever turned into a slave, the only woman that I have ever placed into bondage. In fact, Jane came to me and told me about your fantasies, as she knew that I have a dominant personality. ‘Dominants and submissives need to be together’ she said and she taught me everything, using her own submissive girlfriend. Jane helped me to buy everything in here, including the restraints that control you.” Gary paused for a second. “If you need to talk about anything concerning bondage and you feel that you cannot speak to me, I understand. Just speak in confidence to Jane and she will advise you.”

“Now, one final touch.” Her reached into his right jacket pocket and pulled out the lead. He snapped it onto Katie’s collar and said. “It’s time to go for a walk, slave.” He pulled in the lead and started to walk out of the bedroom.

As Katie followed her Master, her face carried a radiant smile that even her gag couldn’t quite conceal. She was walked to the elevator, travelled to the bottom level and into the cleaner’s room where there were some shocked gasps and a few giggles as well. Her Master explained the situation and Jane told the maids that if anyone treated Katie poorly, then they would have to answer to her. Katie stood there proud, happy and aroused, and she knew that she truly loved her Master...


And over time, the photographs in the corridor disappeared, only  to be replaced by a framed image of Katie in the same pose...


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment