Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Davinia and the Sadistic Shibari Schoolteachers (Female Only) Part 3


Davinia was luxuriating in her helplessness, when Megumi’s voice whispered in her ear “You must like being tied up then, too.” Davinia nodded. “Well Davinia, you are staying tied up all night.”

What’s that? I’m staying tied up all night? What do they mean? Surely they can’- OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

Davinia felt a great pain in each thigh. She opened her eyes in reflex. Miki was on her right and Megumi was on her left. They each had a hand on Davinia’s thigh, Miki’s right hand on Davinia’s right thigh, and Megumi’s left hand on her left thigh. Each teacher had taken a pinch of flesh and twisted it as cruelly as possible.

What’re they doing to me? Oh, that hurts. Stop it!

At the opening of Davinia’s eyes, the two ladies used their other hand to pull Davinia’s hair and her head back. They both then gave Davinia a perverse lick up the cheek.

They then released their hands from Davinia’s thighs and slowly moved them up her body and positioned them above her nipples. Davinia shook her head, as much as she could with her hair pulled back. No, please don’t! I beg you!

The two teachers spoke in unison, in a high pitched anime voice “Hi, we are the SADISTIC SHIBARI SCHOOLTEACHERS! and we are your entertainment for tonight.”

The anime style title and the ladies voices scared Davinia even more. OMG! These women are sadists and I let them tie me up. I LET THEM TIE ME UP!!

Right after the teachers spoke, they each pinched one of Davinia’s nipples as hard as possible, and then twisted as much as they could. Davinia screamed through her gag. “MMPPHH!!””

“Curiosity killed the cat.” Megumi said. “’Come into my parlour’ said the spider to the fly.” Said Miki.

They tricked and trapped me! The used my love of bondage to get me tied up. I am in real trouble now. I just hope that they let me live.

Davinia kept looking from one teacher’s face to the other in fear, scared of what they might do.

“I love English schoolgirls.” Megumi said.

“I really love English schoolgirls who are bound and gagged.” Miki said.

Both ladies spoke in unison again “Both what we really, really love are English schoolgirls who are bound and gagged, and have fear in their eyes.”

Davinia whimpered, her situation hopeless...

No comments:

Post a Comment