Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Babysitter Katie Part 2


Holding out for a Hero


”Oh my God! What’s happened!” Gary said.

Katie was no longer quietly sobbing. The floodgates had opened and tears were streaming down her face. Katie’s humiliation was complete.

“Oh God, I should have warned you.” Gary said as he removed the rope that tied Katie’s gag to her elbows. ”I didn’t think that you would let yourself be tied up, I’m so sorry.”

At the word sorry, Katie reverted from crying to just sobbing again. She closed her eyes and felt the scarf being untied and removed. Then she realised that her mouth was bone dry, because of the sponge. She opened her mouth wide and Gary removed the sponge.

“Water.” Katie croaked.

Gary ran into the kitchen and brought back a glass full of water with a straw. He placed the straw into Katie’s mouth. Between sobs, Katie sipped water into her mouth, until she felt she could speak properly again. She shook her head to indicated that she had finished drinking.

I’m going to have to tell him that I’ve let him down badly, she thought. Katie sobs started to grow stronger again.

Gary started to untie the rope that tied her wrists to her ankles.

“I’m so sorry.” She sobbed. “I’ve gone and let you down totally. I shouldn’t have let them tie me up. I have been completely irresponsible. You must really hate me for this.” Katie could no longer speak as she started crying hard again. She closed her eyes to stop the flood of tears.

Katie became aware that her ankles were no longer tied to her hands. Then she was rolled onto her back. Strong, gentle arms cradled her and lifted her up into the air. Then she felt herself being put onto the settee in a sitting position. Now she felt something press against her face. Katie opened her eyes.

She saw that Gary was dabbing his handkerchief against her face, drying her tears.

“This is all my fault,” he said. You shouldn’t blame yourself for what happened. If I had warned you, you would not be in this position.”

At this, Katie stopped her sobbing. “But I should have been more careful,” she replied “Anything could have happened.” A thought crossed her mind when she remembered what the two girls had said “Has this happened before?” she asked.

“Yes, you’re the sixth babysitter that this has happened to.” Gary answered. “It started about six months ago and word has spread. It’s impossible for me to get a babysitter now. Nobody must have told you, that’s why you must have come tonight.”

“So, what happened with the others?” Katie asked.

“Well, when I come home, I discover them on the floor in the same position as you, hogtied and gagged and struggling for dear life. They are always very angry, some of them threaten to call the police. I end up having to pay a lot more than usual so they don’t get the girls into trouble. The difference with the previous five girls is that they have never been undressed.”

“Were they all wearing jeans and t-shirt. And have they ever told you why they were tied up?” asked Katie.

“Well, yes, they were all dressed casually, in jeans and t-shirt.” Answered Gary. “and from what I got out of them, the girls just played a game of cops and robbers, tied them up very tight, then went to bed.”

“Well, they spoke to each other, once I was bound and gagged. I think there might be some answers in that.” Katie suddenly realised that she was having a casual conversation with Gary, even though she was still naked and tied up. She shivered and thought. He’s not tried to untie me yet, I wonder why? Maybe this is a bit of a shock to him too.

“This has been a real shock to the system.” Katie said. “I think I need a bit of comfort. I know it’s a stupid thing to ask, but could you hold me please?”

“Sure.” Gary said. He sat down on Katie’s right side and put his arms around her. Katie felt the way he was holding her in this position was a little awkward.

“Could you hold me closer to you?” Katie asked “I think it work better that way.”

“Ok.” Gary positioned Katie until she was sitting on his lap. He held her closer now. “Is that better?” he asked.

“Yes, much.” Katie said. She started to snuggle into him. “I need this after my ordeal on the floor”.

This was making Katie feel much better. She understood that Gary was not angry with her and she was actually in his arms. This was not how she thought the evening would go, but at least she was starting to feel good.

“Well, at least you’re smiling now,” said Gary. “When I found you all tied up, I thought that you would never speak to me again.”

Katie looked up into Gary’s eyes, and then felt like she couldn’t look away...

Finally, she managed to move her gaze, blushing furiously.

“Are you okay?” asked Gary.

“I’m fine.” Katie answered. She snuggled into Gary again and raised her eyes to meet his. After a few moments, she closed her eyes and parted her lips slightly.

In a moment, she felt Gary’s lips gently press against hers. Kiss after kiss gently rained down upon her lips. Soon, the kisses moved down to her neck, planted one by one below her ears. Katie allowed herself to be immersed in the experience.

As the kisses moved to her cheeks, Katie felt gentle caresses to her hair. She snuggled as much as she could into Gary while this was happening.

This is wonderful! Katie thought. I could stay like this all night.

Soon the kisses moved back to her lips. This went on for a while, and then Katie felt Gary press his lips more passionately to hers. Soon, she felt his tongue press against her teeth.

Katie parted her mouth to allow Gary entry.

She felt his tongue gently slip into her mouth. Now she felt her tongue being caressed by his. Katie pressed her tongue against Gary’s and now the two tongues intertwined.

Katie lost herself in the moment. Finally, the kissing stopped and she found herself just held in Gary’s arms. She opened her eyes.

“What is it?” Katie asked.

“Well, this is wonderful, but I think that we need to get back to what happened now.” Gary answered. “You said that my daughters talked to each other after you were bound and gagged.”

“Yes.” Katie said. She told Gary all about what they had said and done. “I didn’t know that your wife had run off.”

Gary looked very sad “She didn’t run off. It was a Friday night, about two years ago. We were getting ready to go out and we had a babysitter arranged. The babysitter turned up and it was going okay as usual.”

“Then Jane, my wife collapsed onto the floor.”

“I called the emergency services for an ambulance, while the babysitter took care of my two girls. A paramedic arrived within minutes, he took one look at Jane’s eyes and said that she had to go to hospital immediately. He picked her up and carried her down to his car. I was getting ready to follow them, but I needed to calm Angela and Zoe down first. It was about 20 minutes before we heard the door bell ring.”

“It was a police officer. He asked if he could speak to me privately, so we went into the bedroom. He said that he was sent here as soon as possible. I already knew what he was going to say, but I needed to hear to anyway. Jane didn’t even make it to the hospital, but died on the way there. Later, it was confirmed that it was a massive brain haemorrhage, something that couldn’t be foreseen. We all took it very badly, but I thought that the girls were over it by now. It’s obvious that they aren’t”

“But you said the babysitter problem started about six months ago. What could have made things different?” asked Katie.

“It can’t be.” exclaimed Gary “That would be insane.”

“What is?” asked Katie.

“There was a drama/romance film on television about six months ago. A husband and a wife from different marriages who have both been betrayed fall in love with each over. The wife of the first marriage runs off with a doctor, and the husband of the second marriage runs off with a.... a BABYSITTER!”

“Well,” said Katie “It’s quite clear that when Angela and Zoe watched the movie, it had a major effect on them. They obviously think that any babysitter wants you to run off with her and abandon your two daughters.”

“At least we now know why they’ve behaved this way, but your situation is different.” Gary said, looking at Katie’s bound and naked body.

Katie became self-conscious of her position again. “Well, I wasn’t wearing jeans and t-shirt like the other women, I did come dressed to kill. I wanted to make a good impression on you and get you to notice me.”

“I definitely noticed you, from the moment I saw you tonight.” replied Gary.

“The problem is, I think the girls realised and that was the reason they were worse than usual.” Said Katie.

“I think we need to talk to the girls now,” said Gary “and sort out this mess. Don’t go anywhere.” With that he left the living room.

As if I could go anywhere, Katie thought, I’m still helplessly tied up.

In about 30 seconds, Gary returned with a large bath towel. “I’ll help you stand up.” he said. Gary held Katie steady while she stood up. He then pulled her panties back up. Next he wrapped the towel around her, covering Katie from her armpits to her knees.

“That should be good enough for the moment.”  Gary said. He lowered Katie back into a sitting position on the couch. Then Gary left the living room again.

Well, I’m still tied up, Katie thought. I wonder how long I’m going to stay like this.

About two minutes later, Gary walked back in, with Angela and Zoe in front of  him. They were now dressed in green pyjamas.

“Now tell Katie that you are sorry that you tied her up and undressed her.”

Both girls said “We’re sorry.”

“Now we both know why you tied her up. It’s to stop her from stealing me, isn’t it.” Gary said.

The two girls gasped. “We don’t want you to go dad.” Said Zoe.

Angela said “If Katie goes tonight, she’ll take you with her and we’ll never see you again.”

“Gary,” said Katie “in the film when did the babysitter leave with the man.”

“It was at night, after the children had gone to sleep.” A look of realisation crossed his face “Oh, now I get it.”

Katie thought for a second. “Okay, so girls, if I leave in the morning, would you be worried about me stealing your dad?”

“No.” said the girls

“Well, I’ll just have to stay the night and go in the morning.” said Katie. “Is that alright?”

“But you could leave anytime, and steal dad.” Said Angela.

Katie thought of something. Then she stood up, very carefully and turned her back to the girls. “Angela, Zoe, right now, could I steal your father?” She asked.

“No.” answered the girls.

“Why not?” asked Katie.

“You are tied up and cannot do anything.” Said Angela.

“You could not leave, even if you wanted to.” Said Zoe.

“Katie turned around, very slowly. “Angela, Zoe,” she said. “Does your dad keep his promises?”

Angela and Zoe answered “Yes.”

Katie looked at Gary. “Gary, you must make a promise to your daughters.”

“Are you sure?” Gary said. He realised what the promise would involve. “The situation could get quite uncomfortable for you?”

“I think Angela and Zoe would sleep okay if you made it.” answered Katie.

“Okay, now look at me girls.” said Gary.

Angela and Zoe turned around to face him.

“I promise to keep Katie tied up and helpless until tomorrow morning. She will not be released until then, okay?”

“Yes, thanks dad.” The two girls hugged their father. Then they did something unexpected. They turned around smiling and hugged Katie. “Thanks Katie,” they said.

“What for?” asked Katie.

“For making sure you cannot steal dad.” Angela said.

“I think you should carry me into the bedroom now, Gary.” said Katie “This will prove that I am completely helpless.”

Gary went out and opened the door to the main bedroom, then came back and picked Katie up. He then carried her through to the bedroom. It was a modest bedroom, except for the large brass bed. Gary lay Katie down upon the bed. Katie struggled helplessly, not to try to escape, but to show the girls that she was indeed, helpless.

“Come on girls, back to bed.” said Gary.

“Okay,” said the girls. As they started to go, they said “Goodnight Katie.”

“Goodnight.” replied Katie.

Gary left with them and a few minutes later, Katie heard some faint “Goodnights.”

Gary returned a few minutes later and closed the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment