Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Davinia and the Sadistic Shibari Schoolteachers (Female Only) Part 5


Davinia looked out of the door, carefully. They’re not here, thank God! I half expected them to be around the door! I may have a chance to escape now. All I have to do is get to the front door. Davinia hopped out of the room, and slowly headed for the front door. If this was a movie I was watching, I’d be cheering on the heroine as she makes her escape. It’s different when it’s real life and you have two monsters who will torture you half to death. I need to get to the front door and get out of here!

Hop after slow awkward hop took Davinia away from the office. She was ever fearful that they would find her before she reached the front door. She turned the final corner and saw the door. She hopped over to the door and looked at it. The emergency opening handle was about chest height and to open the door and get to freedom, all she had to do was pull and turn the handle.

It was then that Davinia realised that this one simple thing was impossible for her to do, as her hands and fingers were tied to her arms. I have no way of doing this! I am so stupid! I am inches away from freedom and the door might as well be solid iron. They will kill me when they catch up with me.

Davinia panicked now. She turned her back to the handle and tried to grasp it with the tips off her fingers, but her fingers just slipped. Then she tried to get her upper arm between the wall and the handle, but this proved futile as well. Davinia even tried to open her mouth as wide as possible, but the ball-gag was too big and she couldn’t get the handle in too. Nothing she tried worked.

Davinia sunk to the floor and sobbed, and she unaware of the passage of time...

“Escape is useless, slave.” Miki said. “We wanted to let you try to escape, so that you would feel the pain and misery of failure.” Megumi commented. "It was all a con to let you think that you had a chance. Do you really think that we would have left you to actually escape?"

The monsters! They wanted me to try, just so that they could enjoy my suffering when I failed!

Miki reattached the crotch-rope to Davinia and then removed her leg bindings. The two teachers lifted Davinia of the ground and put her back on her feet. Then Miki and Megumi pulled on the rope to force Davinia to follow them back to the schoolroom they came from and to what awaited her...

No comments:

Post a Comment