Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Sandy, Secured by Security Part 12


It was probably about twenty minutes, but it seemed like forever to Sandy, lying on the bed, hoping that Mike wouldn’t notice the switch. I hope that you think I’m Shelly, Mike I really do. Then she heard Mike’s footseps as he entered the room.

“Well Shelly, I don’t know who you’re covering up for, but I’m sure I’ll find out tomorrow. I’m sorry that I have to soften you up, but it’s my job.” Mike now turned Sandy over onto her back. I feel so defenceless like this, knowing that Mike is going to take advantage of me. Sandy now felt her jacket being unbuttoned, followed by her blouse.

“Oh wow.” Mike said. What is Mike going on about? Sandy made a questioning “mph?” even though it might be risky. “It’s just your breasts. They are far better than Sandy’s. I mean hers were okay, but yours are fantastic.” Mike said.

“MMMPPPHHH!!!” Sandy gave out an indignant cry. They’re the same breasts, you fool! There’s no difference whatsoever She wiggled her body at Mike. “Now don’t get annoyed, just because I’m talking about your breasts. And your body is so much sexier.”

“MMPPHH!!” Sandy went again. He thinks I’m doing this because he’s making comments about mine, no, Shelly’s body. He must like her a lot and is superimposing her onto me. He is going to be really surprised tomorrow when he finds out ‘Shelly’ is actually me.

Mike now pulled the bra cups back, exposing Sandy’s breasts. “These are definitely better than Sandy’s, even your nipples are better.” Mike kissed Sandy’s nipples gently as she again “MMPPHH’D” with annoyance. Why does it feel good even though he compliments Shelly. Because it shows how powerless you are right now, girl. You daren’t correct him because it will risk Shelly. She hasn’t been caught, obviously, so she is free thanks to you. So, if I keep this up it will be really good for Shelly. Sandy twisted and struggled at Mike’s kisses, now.

“Oh, what’s wrong Shelly, don’t you like your nipples being kissed?” Sandy shook her head and a “NOMPH!” left her mouth. “Too bad. This has to be done because of tomorrow.” Mike kissed the mounds of Sandy’s breasts now, causing her to get aroused. I hope he doesn’t realise I’m Sandy when he makes me orgasm. Mike continued to kiss Sandy’s breasts gently, finally causing a moan to escape from her gagged lips. “You sound more aroused than Sandy ever did.”

Sandy struggled again in response. This is so infuriating. I’m being annoyed and aroused at the same time. Mike again planted kisses, now around her nipples and then Sandy struggled a little as she felt her skirt being lifted up.

“MMPPHH!!” squealed Sandy as she felt the touch of Mike’s hand on her womanhood. She squirmed helplessly in her bonds, trying to evade Mike’s touch. It was useless and Mike then started to caress gently, making Sandy even more aroused.

 Mike now caressed quicker and harder, and at the same time gently sucked and played with Sandy’s nipples. Sandy’s response was to sigh and writhe helplessly. “I think you are also more responsive than Sandy as well.” Will you stop this, Mike. “MMPPHH!!” Sandy went again. Mike reacted to this “I suppose you’re right, I shouldn’t compare women. The last man to do that was Paris of Troy, and look where that got him.”

That’s better. I hope this ‘Better than Sandy’ stuff will stop now. Mike continued his kisses and caresses and Sandy now writhed uncontrollably under him. I hope you don’t take too long before you take advantage of me, My Mike.

Now Sandy felt Mike stop the caresses and it took all of her strength not to beg for him to continue. That’s how he broke me last time. Next, she felt her panties being taken hold of and then being pulled down to her knees, and then to her ankles.

Sandy braced herself for what was to happen next. She felt Mike get back on top of her and he slowly entered himself into her. “MMPPHH!!” Sandy cried at this action. I don’t believe that I’ve managed to get him to take me again. I thought it would never happen!

Sandy now felt Mike start to gently thrust into her while kissing and caressing her breasts and she again responded by writhing and moaning helplessly. The thrusts were becoming faster and stronger now and Sandy realised that she had to fight the rising tide of pleasure within her. I can’t climax too quickly, Mike will know it’s me. I must try to delay this, even though it will be hard.

The arousal grew more slowly in Sandy now, as she tried to distract her mind from what was happening. Mike was thrusting, caressing and kissing faster now, and this was having an even greater effect.

Sandy was now starting to get very aroused, even though she was fighting the feeling. It won’t be long soon before I orgasm again. Mike was getting faster and stronger with his thrusts, and Sandy was moving her hips in synchronisation with his thrusts.

Mike was thrusting very fast and strong now and Sandy now felt herself right on the edge. It will be very soon now, I’m almost about to burst! Then Mike sped up even more.

Oh my Goddddddddddddddddddd-! Sandy felt the explosion of pleasure inside her body as the orgasm shot through her. She convulsed and shuddered for some time, as the feeling went through her again and again.

When she recovered, Sandy realised that she was alone, and in a dishevelled heap on the bed. I wonder when the next time is. Sandy didn’t have to wait too long...

Again this happened, and again. Sandy lost count of the number of visits Mike made to her that day, each one ending in a glorious orgasm. Finally, Sandy was completely exhausted, tired and happy.

Then she started as her jacket and blouse sleeve were rolled up, and she felt a needle prick in her arm.

“Just a sedative to get you to sleep, Shelly.” Mike said.

Great! He’s still fooled, and he’s going to have such a surprise tomorr- Sandy again drifted off into a deep sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment