Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Sam at the Beach (Female Only) Part 8


After a while Dita said “You came down here to do some sunbathing. To you still want to do it?” “Yes please,” answered Sam, but I can’t really sunbathe like this.” “I’’ll attend to it.” Dita picked up the ball-gag and blindfold strip. Sam opened her mouth and closed her eyes like a good little sub. She felt the ball being pressed into her mouth and then had the buckles strapped together at the back of her neck. The blindfold was then put over her eyes and tied tight. Sam was completely helpless in her bondage again.

Now, Sam heard Dita move in and out of the chalet. What is Dita up to? I suppose I’ll soon find out. After a little while, Sam felt the frogtie ropes being removed and she was now mad to stand up. After a few steps, Sam felt the warmth of the sun on her face. Now, what situation am I going to be in next. I still can’t sunbathe like this. Sam only seem to walk about twenty steps when Dita’s hands guided her to the ground. Sam felt a large beach towel beneath her. Sam now felt herself being gently moved forward a little.

Next, Sam felt her right foot being pulled to the right as far as possible, and then felt rope being tied around her right ankle. Then her left leg was pulled to the left and rope was tied around her left ankle. All of the ropes around Sam’s upper body were now removed, the ropes around her wrists being the last to go. “Now Sam, lie down on your back.” Sam did as Dita commanded, putting her arms out at diagonals from her body. Now Sam felt her wrists being secured by ropes, and she was now in a spread-eagle position on top of the towel.

Mmmmmm, this is nice, I can sunbathe like this for a while. This is very nice of Dita. After a short while, Sam heard Dita’s voice “I don’t want you burning out here, so you need some suntan lotion on you. Sam felt hands covered with soft lotion start to smooth over her body. First her neck and shoulders, and her arms, then her legs and stomach. Now Sam felt Dita gently rubbing the lotion onto her breasts. That feels so goooood! Dita can do that to me all day Sam writhed a little as Dita finished putting lotion on her breasts.

Next, Sam felt Dita gently smooth lotion into her womanhood. Sam arched her body towards Dita as this happened. This area needs extra lotion! Dita carefully caressed this area, and Sam realised that she was now being teased a little.

Finally it stopped and Sam rested and enjoyed the situation. This is lovely, I’ve been spread-eagled on the beach by Dita Von Teese. I’m completely helpless and at her mercy. She can anything she wants to me, and I’m powerless to resist her.

Sam started to doze a little now, as the warmth of the sun, the distant murmur of the waves and the gentle breeze on her skin all had their effect. Finally, Sam nodded off to sleep...

“MMPPHH!!” Sam screamed out through her gag as she felt something ice-cold touch her right nipple. OW! I knew it was too good to be true. I bet that’s an ice cube she’s used on me “MMPPHH!!” Sam now felt the ice-cold touch in her left nipple. Next, Sam cried out and her body arched as it was now applied to her womanhood. The cube was gently run up and down, causing Sam to writhe like crazy. The ice was having another effect on Sam though.

OMG! I’m getting aroused! This game with the ice is actually turning me on! Sam now started to moan a little through her gag and the pleasure she was now receiving. The ice cube was now caressing her womanhood faster now and Sam moaned and writhed like crazy, reacting to Dita’s strokes. It wasn’t long before Sam was crying out for fulfilment. Just a little more, please I want to orgasm so badly!

Sam was just on the brink when Dita stopped. No, please, don’t stop, I beg you. Sam begged and pleaded, writhed and whined, but all to no avail. This is so mean! I can’t get my orgasm and I have to just lie here, helpless, and horny. I’ll just have to try to relax.

Sam squirmed in her frustration and it took her some time to calm back down. As soon as she finally managed to relax though, “MMPPHH!!” She’s started again! She’s pressing cubes against both nipples at the same time now, this is really unfair. Sam struggle in her bondage as again Dita started to caress Sam’s womanhood  with the ice-cubes. Sam found herself approaching  the brink once again.

Once gain the caressing stopped. Sam struggle and screamed now. I feel so helpless, I’m going to be pleasurably tortured all afternoon now. Now, Sam just tried to relax for the next round of teasing torment. She had just managed to relax when her body arched as her womanhood had two ice-cubes inserted. Sam struggled, but the ice-cubes and the hand were just driving her to new heights of ecstasy. She’s going to stop this again, I bet. She’s done this twice now.

This time however, Dita didn’t stop. She’s going to do it! OMG! My GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-! Wave after wave of pleasure enveloped Sam, as her orgasm continued.

When Sam became aware of the real world again, she became aware that she was now on her stomach, and she was still spread-eagled. i must have been really out of it. She felt lotion being applied to her body, on her back and bottom and onto her neck, arms and shoulder. That is so soothing after what I just went through. I really think I need to rest for a while. After a few spanks on her bottom, Sam was left alone and she settled into a nice long sleep...

“Wakey, Wakey,” Dita said. “the sun has just gone down.” Sam noticed that her hands were tied behind her back and her ankles were now being tied together. Dita got Sam to stand up and hop back to the chalet...

1 comment: