Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Sandy, Secured by Security Part 3


Sandy walked along slowly, with no idea of where she was, where she was going or how long it would take to get there. All she knew was that it seemed like she was taking forever to get there. It was deliciously awkward, walking the way she was, helplessly bound, blindfolded and gagged. The only way to know where to go was because of the tugs on her crotch-rope which was a pleasurable pain.

“MMPPHH!!” she cried out, shaking her head as the rope was sharply pulled once again. “Horrible, isn’t it.” said Mike pulling on the rope once more. Sandy nodded. Oh God! I hate having to lie to you Mike, I absolutely love what you’re doing to me, but I can’t let you know that I’m a submissive. If I do, Shelly is doomed! Sandy stops in her tracks, in defiance. Then she felt a very sharp pull on the rope, sending a shockwave of pleasure shooting through her entire body. Sandy screamed out “MMPPHH!!”

“Move prisoner!” ordered Mike. That was soooo goooood, though! Sandy stumbled forward after Mike, hampered by the one foot chain connecting her ankles together. She grunted every time she placed her legs too far together.

“Uncomfortable?” Mike asked. Sandy nodded. I’m enjoying this, but I can’t let you think that! “Well, tell me the name of the person who gave you the card, and you can go free.” At that, Sandy shook her head. I can’t betray Shelly, I just can’t! “Well, the chain stays on, then. It’s your decision.”

It seemed to go on forever, and then suddenly Sandy felt no more pull of the rope on her crotch. Where am I? What’s going to happen to me now? If I last out long enough, maybe Shelly can find some way to cover herself. I have to carry on as long as possible to protect her from harm.

Sandy heard a steel door in front of her being unlocked. A cell? I’m going to be locked in an actual cell. This is incredible! Sandy moaned through her gag and shook her head at the sound.

The rope was tugged on again and Sandy was forced into the room. “I’ll leave you to get better acquainted to your surroundings.” said Mike from behind her. Sandy now heard the door shut behind her. Well, here I am, bound, gagged and blindfolded and locked in my own ‘dungeon’ I even have a safeword, though I can never use it. Sandy tugged fruitlessly at her bonds, not to try to escape, but to enjoy the feeling of her complete helplessness.

Time to explore my surroundings, well as best as I can do, given the situation. Sandy took slow, careful steps backward until she bumped into the metal door. Okay, this is my reference point, I’ll start from here. I’ll need to find my bed anyway sometime so it might as well be now. Sandy slowly shuffled to her left. after a few steps her leg touched metal. Is that the bed? She turned 90 degrees to the right and placed her back against the object. As she bent her legs a little, she felt cloth that was springy to the touch. Well, I know where my bed is now. Sandy made her way along the bed and then turned 90 degrees to the left. This is the foot of the bed. There’s a raised bar here, suitable for chaining you to, probably. A few sideways steps took Sandy to the wall.

She turned to the right and felt something after a single step. It feels like a locker of some kind.. Sandy made her way around it and worked out that the locker was in the far ‘left’ corner of the room. Sandy now made her way along the far wall and her foot bumped into something. After using her cuffed hands to feel, Sandy realised what is was. This is the sink.  After a little more travel, she found something else, very low down, and seemed to be made of metal, like the sink. Well, that needs to be here, too. After going around the toilet, Sandy found the ‘right side of the far wall. Sandy then shuffled with her back to the ‘right’ wall and made her way to the near right corner.

After turning 90 degrees to the right, Sandy realised that the door was on the near side, touching the corner. That’s my world explored, I’ll just make my way to the bed, and wait for mike. Sandy shuffled over to her bed and sat down on it, to await Mike’s return. The only problem is that I have no way of telling the time. I have no idea what time it is right now. Time passed for Sandy…

Eventually, Sandy heard the cell door open and close. Where is he? I know he’s in here somewhere, and trying to tense me out. He doesn’t know how much it thrills me that my captor is staring at me, while I’m helpless to do anything about it. It may work on a normal person, but on a sub like me, it’s useless.

“Well, are you going to tell me who gave you the card, then?” Mike asked. Sandy shook her head. “Okay then, I gave you every chance.” Sandy heard him walk over to the bed and sit down on her left side. Then she felt him grab her and suddenly she was lying on her front, over his lap with her legs dangling on his right side. “Last chance?” Sandy shook her head.

Sandy screamed through her gag and also squirmed and struggled as the stinging blow landed on her bottom. “So you hate this then?” Sandy nodded. Another blow landed on her bottom, and another, and another. Sandy screamed and struggled like crazy under Mike’s firm hold. He thinks I hate it! This is great! The only problem is that it leaves me so aroused, and I need to be fulfilled so badly! This spanking went on for a while and then stopped.

“I think I’ll have to try something different, then.” Mike lifted Sandy into a sitting position on his lap with her back to him and then gently kissed her on the neck. Sandy cried out in protest, shook her head and struggled helplessly. “You’ll really hate this then.” Sandy forced herself to flinch and shake her head furiously as Mike gently cupped one of her breasts in each hand. “MMPPHH!!” went Sandy through her gag. Mike now gently started to softly caress her breasts and nipples. Sandy complained at her treatment externally. I really love what you’re doing to me! If only you moved a hand down. Sandy now tried to wiggle her slightly sore bottom off Mike’s lap.

“I have the perfect way to stop you, prisoner.” Mike brought his right hand down to Sandy’s womanhood and pressed it against her. “NOMPH! NOMPH!” Sandy cried out as loud as possible, struggling and squirming. Yes! Yes! This is wonderful! I’m so aroused. It won’t bring me much to take me over the edge! “Will you give the name.” Mike asked. Again, Sandy shook her head. “It’s your decision then.”

Mike now started to caress Sandy’s womanhood with his right hand, while the left still caressed her nipples. Sandy was screaming like a banshee now, and struggling as much as she could. That is good, that is soo gooood! Please just a little more! “I think I have an idea to break you.” He then put her back into the position when she was being spanked.

Mike took his left hand over her, where her womanhood was and then gave her bottom a sharp spank. Ow! That was stronger than before! At the second spank, Sandy screamed and her whole body became rigid.  He’s caressing me! I’m being spanked and caressed! This is incredible! Sandy shook her head, begging and pleading as if she hated it. The speed and caresses of her womanhood increased now. Along with the spankings.

Sandy now felt the well of pleasure start to overflow inside her. OMG! Oh My God! OGH MY GOOOOOOOOOO-! Sandy let out a constant scream of pleasure and her body went into convulsions as the orgasms swept through her body. Her sensed were just overwhelmed.

When sandy came to, she found herself lying on the bed on her right side. She tried to pull her legs up, but the cuffs pulled tight against her ankles. Mike must have chained the loops around the bar at the bottom of the bed. I’m not going anywhere right now.

“Well, it seems the interrogation knocked you unconscious then, I will have to give you time to recover before we start again. Sooner or later, I will get that name.” Mike said. Sandy heard the steel door open and then closed. She rested on the bed. My first real bondage orgasm, pity I had to be taken prisoner for it. The silliest thing is, that he didn’t recognize it, and he thought he’d hurt me!

Sandy suddenly felt very sleepy even though she was tightly bound and helpless, and then drifted into a deep sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment