Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Davinia and the Sadistic Shibari Schoolteachers (Female Only) Part 1


It was at the Monday morning assembly that the pupils were introduced to the two Japanese Teachers. The headmistress said “We have two temporary teachers for the next two weeks, all the way from Japan. They are on a cultural visit, and are here to improve their English and learn more about the UK, and to teach us more about Japan.”  The headmistress then ushered them on stage.

Davinia looked closely at them. They were wearing identical white blouses, short black skirts, black stockings and black high heels. She was wearing her usual uniform consisting of yellow shirt, gray skirt, gray blazer with yellow trim, gray socks and black shoes.

The headmistress stood next to the first teacher, and said “This is Megumi Odaka.” (Who looked just like Aya Ueto) and then went to the other teacher and said, “This is Miki Saegusa.” (Who looked like Chiaki Kuriyama). If you have any questions, feel free to ask them. Don’t worry, they are used to this, they have already spent a fortnight each at two other schools.”

Then followed lengthy Q&A session about likes, dislikes, favourite music, films television, etc.

Davinia was fascinated by the two teachers. She thought that they were very exotic and beautiful and she couldn’t keep her eyes off them. Whenever she got the chance, she was always asking them questions on anything and everything.

During the first three days of the visit, Davinia kept mentioning to Serena about how she kept going on about this visit and how she was driving Danielle up the wall. “I’m always going on about the Japanese teachers and I think that it’s driving Danielle nuts. She’s always having to hear about it.”

One of the Japanese teachers, Miki Saegusa, over heard this and said, “Would it be easier if we just had a session at the school, tomorrow night, just you and Megumi and I. We can talk for as long as you want, then.”

“I would love that, very much Miss Saegusa.” Davinia said. “Just ask you mother for permission, and Megumi and I will stay for as long as you want.” Miki said.

That evening Davinia explained to Danielle about the offer, and she agreed to it, hoping Davinia will then calm down about the visit.

Davinia was excited all Thursday, and found it hard to concentrate. Finally the end of the day came, and the final lesson ended. Everybody filed out of school, except for the two Japanese ladies and Davinia. The two teachers had already chosen a schoolroom and had also set up a video camera.

“What’s the video camera for Miss Odaka?” Davinia asked. “It’s easier than taking notes, Davinia.” Megumi answered.

The chairs were arranged in a triangle so that it was easy to talk between the three of them. Megumi sat to the right of Davinia and Miki sat on the left I’ve finally got the chance to spend some time with two hot Japanese teachers. This is going great!

The session went on for a while, with various questions and answers. A thought crossed Davinia’s mind. There’s a subject that I would like to bring up, but I don’t know how. I’m curious to what they know about tying up.

“I must say that your anime series are far superior to the western cartoons. The quality is better for a start. Most television companies in the west think animation is for little children, instead of for all ages. I mean, even the damsels-in-distress scenes are better done.” Davinia said.

“I agree, the western scenes are badly drawn in this area, I think it’s true of live-action series as well, one sneeze and everything will fall off.” Megumi said. “I cannot believe that all westerners can tie so badly, even you could probably do better than what happens on television.” Miki commented.

Is it my imagination or is it that these teachers are on the same wavelength as my own? This could become very interesting now.

“Well, I probably could do a lot better at tying someone up, but there’s no way of proving it.” Davinia said. “You’re too modest,” said Megumi “I think you would be far better than that, and I would be prepared to let you prove it.”

Did I just hear right? Did this hot Japanese teacher actually offer to let me tie her up? That’s incredible! I’ll call her bluff.

“The problem is, there’s no way I can prove it, as I have nothing to use.” said Davinia. “If I had something then it would be a different matter.”

Miki asked “Davinia, are you able to keep a secret?” “Yes, sure.” Davinia answered.  Miki blushed “Megumi and I, well we like being tied up, and after this talk, we would have let you go, and spent some time here on our own, tying each other up.”

OMG! This is so hot! Those two actually tie each other up! This is getting better by the second!

“I’m glad that we have not shocked you with this, too many western people are.” Megumi said. “I’m not shocked at all Miss Odaka,” Davinia answered “I’ve tied women up and I’ve been tied up myself. I’m no stranger to this.”

Miki said “We have brought some rope tonight. I was wondering, Davinia, could you tie us up, one at a time, so that we can experience your skills? I can go first.”

Megumi opened a large bag and took out lots of rope, of various lengths. It wasn’t the type of rope that Davinia used in tying up. The colour was a creamy-brown instead of white, and the texture looked very rough. ”Is that hemp rope?” Davinia asked “It seems very rough.” “It’s Jute,” Megumi answered “and it has been treated now, so that it is very soft. Here, touch it, please.” Davinia touched the rope. You’re right, it is soft, Miss Odaka.”

“You can tie up Miki, and then me. If you are comfortable after that, we can show you some of our skills.”

“Sure.” replied Davinia. So I get to tie both of them up! I’ve really hit the jackpot!

Little did she realise that the subtle trap was already sprung...

No comments:

Post a Comment