Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Sam at the Beach (Female Only) Part 6


While Sam struggled, the crotch-rope brought her a little pain, but a lot of pleasure. This has now become the most wonderful day of my life! I’m in your room, helplessly bound, gagged, naked and totally at your mercy. God, I want you so much right now, I’m so aroused, please take advantage of me! Sam’s womanhood was warm and moist and desperately needed the touch of another.

Dita finally finished her unpacking, got herself a cool drink, a book to read and then settled back onto the settee to read. Sam was squirming on the floor right on right front of her now, full of need and desire. Why on earth are you reading a book when you have me in front of you. I’m helpless and hot, bound and gagged. You can do whatever you want with me! Please!

Finally, Sam’s frustration got the better of her and she started to moan as she struggled.

“What do you want, dear?” Dita asked. Please, you know very well what I want! Would you like me to get you a drink?” Sam shook her head. No, i don’t want a drink, I want you!

“I could go and lie down in the spare bedroom if you want, you must want to be alone.” Sam shook her head furiously. You must be kidding me! The last thing I want right now is to be alone.

Dita got of the settee with her drink and lay down next to Sam, and then gently stroked her hair. Then she removed the crotch-rope from Sam’s gag and strictly tied it to her wrists. Sam moaned with pleasure at this. Dita then removed Sam’s gag and allowed her to sip the drink.

“So, Sam, my sexy slave, what do you want?” Dita asked. Finally, oh God, finally! Sam blushed like crazy at the answer she was about to give.

“You, I want you, Mistress Dita.” Sam said almost whispering. Dita gently started to caress Sam’s hair and back with her right hand.

“We’ve only just met, and it’s been half an hour since I placed you in bondage. You can’t like me that much, my sexy slave.” Dita replied.

“I do, Mistress Dita, I do.” Sam said “I have had a major crush on you for a long time.”

“Well then, Sam my sexy slave, you are being very forward with your mistress, and I will have to punish you for this.”

“Dita, you can do anything you want with me, but I need you so badly.”

“Well, in that case, stick out your tongue, as far as it will go, slave.” Sam did as she was told. Dita picked up a pair of chopsticks and pressed them onto Sam’s tongue. Then she got a pair of elastic bands and wrapped each one around the chopsticks on either side of Sam’s tongue. I think I know what Dita has in store for me now.

Dita now loosened the hogtie rope to Sam’s ankles and put her into a kneeling position. Then she took a fresh length of cloth and put it over Sam’s eyes, tying it at the back of her head. Sam now felt herself being pushed forward until her body was touching her legs. Looks like I’m going to be a spanked slave as well. I wonder how long it’ll be befor- OW!

Sam squirmed and struggled as a sharp stinging blow landed on her bottom. OW! OW! Another blow landed, and another, onto her helpless bottom. The blows were if anything, just slightly painful, and were actually very arousing to Sam. More blows landed on Sam’s unprotected backside. Finally, Dita slowly smoothed Sam’s backside. If anything, this was even more pleasurable.

Sam now felt her body being turned to the right, now, she was made to sit up in her
kneeling position and her hogtie rope was tightened. next she heard Dita sit on the settee in front of her. Sam felt her head being taken hold of in Dita’s hands and gently pulled forward. Now, Sam could feel Dita’s womanhood in front of her, pressing against her tongue.

“Now, slave, get to work and make your mistress happy. If you do, then I will make you happy.” Sam started to slowly caress Dita’s womanhood with her tongue, soliciting moans of pleasure from her mistress. Sam started to increase the speed and strength of her caresses, and she could now feel Dita writhing with anticipation. Sam now probed deep into her mistress’s womanhood with her tongue now, and could feel the pleasure rising in Dita. Finally, Sam concentrated on the ‘bulls-eye’ with all of her strength and speed. Dita screamed and convulsed on the settee as she was overwhelmed.

Well, I did make her happy. Now I have to wait her to make me happy. I need her to make me happy so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment