Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Cassidy’s Kidnapping Part 11

“I am still angry at what you did to me at our last meeting, though.” Madam Sǐwáng said in her quiet voice. “This needs to be worked out of my system before I am back to normal, so you will have to go through a lot because of this. It will end on Thursday morning though.” As she leant back a little, the kidnapper caressed the sides of her prisoner as she went back to speaking in her normal voice. “I know that it has been two years since our last meeting, Cassandra, but you do seem to be different than how I remembered you to be. You seem to be a warmer and more pleasant lady than before, and dare I say it, far more attractive. To be honest, this is an improvement on the previous you, and I like the way that you have changed.”

Now that I know that you would kill me if I wasn’t Cassandra Blake, this would be more than a little troubling, but you have accepted me as her. What are the odds not only of two people having a similar appearance and having the same medical condition? I will have to find out once I’m free.

“If you had been like this two years ago when we last met, instead of being so cold and aggressive, I would have been far more inclined to have listened to your suggestion that I put an end my less reputable activities. However, your behaviour at the time just ended up escalating the situation and led to the incident that ended up with me having to have a new ugly face.”

It’s almost as if you are pouring your heart out to me over what happened. I have a feeling that this Cassandra has a far different personality to me, which I may be able to use to my advantage. Anyway, why are you saying that you are ugly? You are a beautiful woman. Could part of your problem be due to the fact that you are unhappy about your appearance? Perhaps if I convince you that you are beautiful, I may end up making you like me more, and improve my chances of getting out of this in one piece. As it was truthful in the first place, Cassidy shook her head and attempted to say “You’re not ugly, you’re beautiful.” to the woman who kept her prisoner.

“Oh Cassandra, did you just say that I’m beautiful? But I’m ugly, I’ll even show you just how bad I look now, compared to what I looked like before.” The woman reached over to pick up her tablet from the desk before pressing a few icons and turned it around so that Cassidy could see the image. “See, I was better looking then.”

Oh come on, you were okay then, but your new look is great. Whoever did the reconstruction made you look very beautiful. Again the helpless lady shook her head while she said through her gag “You are beautiful.”

“Why thank you Cassandra, and you have the look of sincerity on your face, so I believe you. Do you know that this is the first time since the operation that I have felt good about my new face? I doubt that it is good enough to kiss though.” The madam said as she leaned forward she that her face was close to her prisoner’s.

Are you joking? If this was just a game, I would kiss you in an instant. It would soften your attitude towards me, so perhaps I should do this, even if you weren’t pretty. Cassidy tilted her head a little to the right, closed her eyes and leaned forward as far as she could in her restraints so that she could press her gagged mouth against that of her captor. The response in the Chinese lady was incredible as she held her prisoner in a warm embrace before returning the kiss to her prisoner, with them together in a passionate clinch for some time. Oh my, I’m enjoying this myself. Am I becoming emotionally attached to Madam Sǐwáng? After all it does happen in situations like this.

“Miss, what are you doing with the pupil?” Kǎodǎ said and Cassidy opened her eyes to see the two assistants standing there with disapproving looks on their faces while Madam Sǐwáng blushed with embarrassment.

“I was- I was forcing myself onto the evil Cassandra as a method of punishing her.” Madam Sǐwáng said as she rose from the shared char before untying the rope that held the prisoner to the chair. “Let that be a lesson to you, young lady and I hope that you have learnt from this punishment. Now sit down in your chair and stay there until lunchtime.” As the helpless woman made her way to her desk and sat down, she noticed that her captor buttoned up her dress before sitting down.

The remainder of the captive’s time at the desk was uneventful, and she found herself becoming a little bored as time went on, but it wasn’t too long before the Madam stood up. “It’s lunch break now, so if you three ladies would like to play outside, I will rest before lunch is served.” She said, and she walked over to the door before leaving the room with the three girls still in it.

“Come on, Cassandra. She said that we have to leave the classroom.” Kǒngbù said as she took hold of the prisoner’s chest ropes before lifting her out of the chair. “Kǎodǎ, how about making Little Miss Kissy-Kissy play our special game of hopscotch?”

“Yes.” Kǎodǎ said as she picked up one of the blue ropes, before putting the feet of the captive together so that the rope could be wrapped fifteen times around her ankles with four cinches that tightened the cord.  “There, she has no choice but to hop around. Now move, Teacher’s Pet!”

The last two words were spat out with such venom that Cassidy trembled as she stood there and she realised why they seemed to be acting different than before. Teacher’s Pet, that means that they are angry with the way that Madam Sǐwáng was behaving towards me. The last thing they expected was for us to be kissing, and I think that I might be worse off with them, than with their leader. This does not look good and it might be better if I stay still. Although she knew that an act of defiance wouldn’t stop these two ladies from doing their worse, at least she would have the consolation that they would have to use force.

“You disobedient whore!” Kǎodǎ said as she grasped the hair of the captive before pulling her head back hard. “Kǒngbù, we have to tech this harlot a lesson for seducing Madam Sǐwáng. Use the rope of humiliation!” Kǒngbù opened her satchel, pulled out a long piece of blue rope, tied one end around the bound woman’s waist with it knotted together behind her back, and Cassidy soon learned why this rope had its name when the other end was threaded between her upper thighs before it was taken over the waist loop at the front where it was pulled tight.

It’s pressing against me, right against my body!

“Now seductress, you have two choices.” Kǒngbù said, holding onto the other end of the rope. “You can hop after us, or you can be pulled down to the floor and end up being dragged along anyway.” Kǒngbù started to walk away from the fake classroom, taking small steps and Cassidy knew that if she didn’t follow right away, the rope would become tight before it would force her off balance so she hopped as fast as she could after her tormentor.

“I knew that you could be persuaded to play with us, Cassandra.” Kǎodǎ said, releasing the captive’s hair before picking up the two satchels. “We have a few games that are suitable for a woman of your standards. Look, you are even exposing your stockings again, you bad schoolgirl.”

You two are worse than your leader in doing this to me, and you may not have her level of restraint. Cassidy was forced to continue hopping after Kǒngbù, but even though she attempted to move as fast as she could, the cord did become tight against her body which inflicted further humiliation on her. She was led around the rest of the warehouse for a while as if she was an animal on a leash, until they were near one of the pillars with a set of steps set up right by it.

“This should be a good place for the Teacher’s Pet to play in another of our special games. Kǎodǎ said as she put the satchels on the floor. “We can remove the special rope that she has on her.” Kǒngbù walked back to the helpless ‘schoolgirl’ and untied the knot that held the rope in place.

That is much better, at least I don’t have the indignity of that rope pressing against my body. What are you doing now? The defenceless woman watched as the rope was wrapped twice around her thighs above the hem of her dress so that the clothing was pressed against her legs with the ends tied together at her front in a very large bow. Why have you tied my legs together like this? After all my thighs are already bound above the knees so this seems to be rather pointless.

“Let’s get her ready for the next game.” Kǒngbù said and the helpless lady was forced to lie down on her back as Kǎodǎ took a very long rope out of her satchel before tying one end to the ankles of the prisoner.

Cassidy started to struggle in her bonds as Kǎodǎ went up the steps, so that she could thread the other end of the rope through the upper ring before taking it down to the lower ring and feeding it through there. No, for the love of-, you can’t possibly be thinking of doing that. NO! The two women pulled on the end of the rope so that the captive was dragged a little at a time along the floor, until her feet were almost underneath the ring where they were lifted up into the air. Soon her feet were so high up that her legs were almost vertical, at which point her bottom was raised up and her shoulders moved along the floor, until the captive’s body was underneath the ring where she last all contact with the floor with her back to the pillar. I’m hanging by my feet! You’ve suspended me in the air like a piece of meat! Let me down, please! As the captive had no other option left to her, she begged and pleaded through her gag to her captors in the faint hope that they will be merciful to her.

“Listen to her.” Kǎodǎ said “Whimpering like the little child she is. You really are a pathetic little girl, Cassandra, scared of hanging upside down for a little while.”

“Yes, and we haven’t even begun to play our new game. Would you like to do the grand unveiling Kǎodǎ?” Kǒngbù said as she took hold of the chest rope that was wrapped around the prisoner’s chest, so that she could be pulled a little away from the column.

What horrible thing are you doing to me now? Isn’t it bad enough that you have me upside down and frightened while I’m bound and gagged? No, this will be even worse!

“Thank you Kǒngbù. I think that the whole world will enjoy the degradation of our prisoner.” Kǎodǎ said as she put her hands on the rope that was around the prisoner’s upper thighs, and the helpless woman knew that her situation was going to become much worse. The ends of the cord were pulled so that the knot was untied and the rope was pulled away from the captive’s legs with the result that the part of the dress that was below her waist fell down so that it hung from her body.

I’m exposed! Everyone watching can see my grey panties and I can’t cover myself up. Even my navel is showing.

Kǒngbù released the chest ropes so that the exposed lady fell back against the column, and the poor woman was turned around so that she was made to face the pillar. “Our schoolgirl is being very naughty, showing off her panties in this way.” Kǒngbù said “It is obvious that she has no shame. Do you have anything suitable to administer some kind of corrective punishment?”

“I think I have just the thing in my satchel, as I was planning on having a game later.” Kǎodǎ said as she took two objects from her satchel before handing one to her companion.

Table tennis bats, you are going to use table tennis bats on me. I’m going to be spanked while I am hanging upside down with only my panties covering my bottom. This is far worse that the punishment that I received from Madam Sǐwáng!

“Thank you Kǎodǎ. I think that everyone will enjoy watching our special game of table tennis. We should take it in turns to spank her so that she learns that it is not a good idea to become the Teacher’s Pet. You should go first, Kǎodǎ, seeing as they are your paddles.”

Please just let me hang here, you don’t have to spank me. No! The first blow landed on Cassidy’s bottom, and although she knew that no physical harm would come to her, the effect on her mind from the impact was very effective. She held back a sob as the second strike against her posterior occurred, and she knew that this was only the beginning of her latest torment. It only took a few more smacks by the paddles for the captive’s sobs to become clear to the women who were tormenting her, and after another dozen blows her eyes started to well up from her ignominious treatment.

“Look at the little cry-baby, she can’t even handle a little fun.” Kǎodǎ said.

“Just think about this.” Kǒngbù said. “The mighty Cassandra of the Canadian Security Intelligence Service bawls her eyes out because of a little spanking. I wonder what her superiors think of her now.”

Cassidy struggled in her bonds as blow after blow landed on her derriere and she found it hard to stop herself from bursting into tears as the two accomplices continued, with them looking down at her with malevolent smiles on their faces. After a while though, there did come a moment when Kǒngbù lowered her arm as she looked at her companion.

“Kǎodǎ, do you want to put the ping pong bats away, so that we can lower our little girl down so that we can take her to the opposite column?” Kǒngbù said as she handed over the paddle.

“Yes Kǒngbù. After all, what is going to happen to this bitch will be the best part of our playtime.” Kǎodǎ put the bats back into her satchel before holding onto the rope with Kǒngbù and untying the knot that secured it to the lower ring.

The bound woman was lowered back to the floor, the rope to her ankles was untied before she was forced to stand on her feet and hop to the opposite column to the one that she was just hanging from. The chest rope around the helpless lady was untied, and she was forced to face the column so that the cord could be wrapped around her body and the pillar before the ends were secured. One end of another rope was tied to the bonds around her wrists by Kǎodǎ, and the other end was threaded through the floor ring of the opposite column before it was pulled so hard that it put extra strain on the captive’s joints, making her suffer more than before. The rope that was used to hang Cassidy upside down was tied to her ankles by Kǒngbù who pulled on the other end so that her ankles were lifted into the air and her legs were bent back at the hips.

This is sheer torture! At least you can’t do anything else to me now! However, what she heard next convinced her that there was even worse to come.

“Kǒngbù, do you remember when we had that girl tied up and we stripped her naked before putting the recording on the internet. Plus there was the other time when the bound and gagged lady had her dress cut away? I wish we could something like that with Cassandra.”

“Yes, Madam Sǐwáng disapproved of that, so she forbade us from removing any clothing or exposing any part of her body.” Kǒngbù said.

“I have an idea to humiliate Cassandra into the ground. She will still have all of her clothes on her and not an extra inch of flesh will be shown.” Kǎodǎ said.

“Go ahead then, Kǎodǎ.” Kǒngbù said, and Cassidy shrieked as Kǎodǎ put her hands up the captive’s dress in order to take hold of the waistline of her panties, and the poor lady screamed again and again as the garment was pulled down an inch at a time.

My panties! Oh please no, not my panties! Not in front of everyone!

Kǎodǎ continued to pull the item of underwear down, until it was around the knees of the degraded woman who started to sob at the treatment that she had received.

“Kǎodǎ, we are not allowed to expose the prisoner, but what if she exposes herself?” Kǒngbù said.

“That is true, Kǒngbù, if that happens then it is her own fault.” Kǎodǎ said.

“In that case, Kǎodǎ, pull on her gag rope so that her head goes as far back as possible which will cause her neck to be strained.” There was another scream from the captive as this was done, and Kǒngbù took a safety pin out of her satchel which she used to attach the gag rope to the hem of the captive’s school dress.

“You have two choices, you little whore. You can keep your head back and suffer the torment, or you can move you head forward and show off you pretty bare bottom to the internet.” Kǒngbù said. “Come on, Kǎodǎ, we will leave the harlot here and watch this in the other rooms.”

Please, don’t leave me like this!

The two ladies walked away from the tormented victim who started to cry while she fought to keep her head in position as the ache in her neck grew stronger…


(To Be Continued.)

No comments:

Post a Comment