Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Petra Marsh: The Easter Abduction - Part 8

“What’s wrong with you? Anyone would think that you don’t want me to call the police.” The voice said and the bound lady nodded in response to the comment.

That’s it, I don’t want you to call the police. I hope that you understand this.

“Poor woman, they must have complete control over you if that is the case. I can at least help you get free, so I’ll untie you.”

Petra could feel the stranger’s hands on her right wrist as the fingers probed the knot and she assumed that her rescuer was going to free her from her bondage. Don’t free me, I’m okay. If you free me, you’ll ruin everything. There was a shake of the captive’s head as she indicated that she didn’t want to be untied from the sun bed.

“So you want to remain tied to the bed?” Nod. “Are they controlling you with threats and blackmail?” Shake. “Are they using force against you?”

They are using force, but I don’t think that you mean in that context as this is part of the game. Again the helpless woman shook her head in response to the question that was given to her by the woman.

“So, you aren’t in danger, your captor isn’t using force of any kind against you, and you don’t want me to call the police or free you. Am I correct?”

You are right in all of this, so if you just go on your way we’ll all be happier. This time the tied up woman nodded her head several times so that she could emphasise that the visitor’s comments were correct.

“Oh my, that can mean only one thing then. You are playing some kind of ‘kinky captives’ game, with you as the prisoner. I’ve seen programmes on television that cover these types of games, but I’ve never expected to see it happen in real life. Are you really that helpless, and are you stuck in those ropes?”

The cheeks of the captive turned red as the woman made her comments, as it revealed that she had deduced exactly what was happening in the back garden. Oh great, now she knows that I’m into bondage and that other people are involved. I’ll have to let the lady know that she is right, but at the rate this is going, I’m going to feel like some kind of nodding toy.

“I knew it! That tape pushing your nose down looks very uncomfortable, but I’ve seen something like that in a thriller recently. I think that the woman was gagged and the extra tape restricted her breathing so that she wasn’t able to scream. So I guess that you can hardly make any noise then, seeing that the gag over your mouth looks to be very effective.” The voice said. “So, what is the deal with this game? Has your kidnapper-stroke-master taken you prisoner and left you all bound, gagged, blindfolded and naked, with him planning to return in an hour or so?”

You seem to be asking too many questions, but at the moment I’m hardly in a position to stop you. Another nod from the helpless lady answered the question, but she froze just a moment later when she felt the touch of a hand against her right ankle with it moving up her leg in a slow but gentle manner. What are you doing?

“So, supposing for argument’s sake someone found you in a game like this with you being left by your master. The person would be able to do anything they want with you and you would be defenceless, as you can’t fight or run, and you can’t even scream for your master to help you. Also, as you are blindfolded you won’t ever be able to identify the person who took advantage of you while you were helpless.”

OMG, a moment ago you wanted to call the police and free me, but now you’ve turned into some kind of fiend. I have to get out of this. Once the captive heard the comments by the stranger, she struggled against her bonds in the futile hope that she could somehow slip her wrists out of the bonds and remove her gag. However, she still remained bound to the bed and her movements did nothing to stop the lady’s hand from moving up her leg and onto her abdomen.

“You look incredible like that, fighting against your ropes as if you are some kind of damsel in distress. If that is the case, then I must be the evil villain. I must admit that I never truly saw the appeal in this on the documentaries, but seeing you tied to the bed like this is creating an incredible feeling inside me. Being here with you is such a thrill that I cannot bring myself to leave until I have played a little with you.”

Oh great, you have seen me naked and helpless and this has caused you to be turned into Little Miss Dominatrix with me as your slave. Am I giving out some kind of scent that says ‘Tie me up and control me’? Petra’s struggles took on a greater urgency as she understood that this stranger was going to take advantage of her, and there was nothing that she could do to stop this from happening.

“If I remember my information from these shows, then I am supposed to be the Dominatrix or Mistress, but there is a name that suits this moment even better. After all, you have been left as if you are a spread out victim on some kind of sacrificial alter, ready to be offered up to some kind of deity. So in that case, I should consider myself to be your Goddess.”

You are not my Goddess, and I am not your sacrifice that you can do as you please with. There was another shake of the helpless woman’s head which she hoped would let the strange woman know that she didn’t want to play the game, although the captive was starting to feel a sense of warmth between her legs. To cap it all, I’m becoming aroused because of this, but is that surprising after being turned into a submissive by Diana and Kendra?

“Maybe Goddess isn’t so inappropriate after all in this situation. After all, it seems that I have the power of life and death over you at the moment, but maybe I should prove it to you so that you will know that I am speaking truthfully.”

What are you up to now? As the captive listened, she heard a familiar peeling sound of tape being pulled away from a roll before she heard a quick snap which indicated that a strip had been torn away. I’m probably going to be tormented with you sticking this to various parts of my body before you pull it off quickly. NO!

Just after Petra exhaled, she felt pressure against the bottom of her nose and the captive was shocked when she discovered that she was unable to breathe in. You’ve sealed my nose off, and I can’t breathe! Take it off me! This time the struggles of the captive put all of her previous attempts to shame as she fought like never before, as she panicked in response to her predicament.

After a few seconds, the tape was removed and the captive relaxed as she took a deep breath. Even that short time was unpleasant enough, and I’d hate to think just how long you can do this to me. I have no idea just what kind of person you are.

“I was trying to point out that I have complete control over you, but you wouldn’t believe me, so I had to provide an example. All you have to do is acknowledge me as your Goddess by nodding your head. I don’t mean in a literal sense, just in a domination one, just in case you have certain ‘problems’ about the use of the word.”

If I don’t surrender to you, you are going to do this to me again, so I have no choice but to give in. The worst thing about this is that I’m starting to feel more aroused by you controlling me. There was a nod from the helpless lady as she capitulated to the stranger.

“Why, thank you for deciding to submit to me. I suppose that I shouldn’t say it, but I wasn’t going to do this to you again, and I hope that you didn’t think that I would let anything happen to you, as I wouldn’t want to hurt anyone.”

If I’d only kept my head and my nerve, I could have avoided what you are going to do to me now, but even this predicament has ended up increasing the warmth between my legs.

“I’m sorry, but they are so lovely and delicate that I have to touch them. I hope that you don’t mind.”

Don’t mind what? Are you going to grope my breasts? Notagainplease, whatiswrongwithyou!  The bound woman struggled in her bonds as fingernails inflicted a soft and slow caress on the soles of her feet and she began to feel dizzy again owing to her not being able to breathe fast enough. Letmebreathe, letmebreathe.

“Sorry, they were just too tempting to resist. Your feet do seem to be very sensitive though, and I think that I should pay special attention to them, while I’m here.”

What is it about my feet that seem to attract women? Is there something indelibly stamped on the soles of my feet with the words ‘Please Tickle Here’ showing? I need to ask Diana or Kendra about this the next chance that I get, to speak as I really need to know what is happening.

“Ooh, are these nipple clamps connected by a chain? Yes, and they are the type that can be used to provide precise pressure. I just have to see how they look when they are attached to you.”

Oh no, not those again. A low volume squeal escaped from the nose of the captive as her left nipple was the first to be squashed by the contraption, and a few seconds later, the delicate flesh of her right nipple was crushed between the two metal bars of the device that resembled a thumbscrew. At least they aren’t on any tighter than how Kendra applied them. Ow, you’re pulling the chain up!

“Let’s see you arch that back of yours, slave, I’m sure that you can do better than that.” The stranger said and the nude lady tried her best to force her body up so that she could lessen the twinges that she felt in her breasts. “I knew that you could force yourself to lift your chest up further.”

There was a sigh from the captive as the tension on the chain was released and she lowered herself back to the bed but she wondered what was going to happen next. This lady must realise that Mistress Kendra might come out at any moment, but she seems to be ignoring this. Oh, that feels good. Petra sighed as she experienced the gentle touch of lips against the soles of her feet and soon the lady writhed in a slow and gentle motion in her bonds as a tongue flicked over the tips of her toes. You do seem to know how to please a captive with your mouth, whoever you are. This is even better. Soon, the big toes of the bound lady were taken into the mouth of the stranger and sucked in turn which caused the captive’s hips to twitch as this added more fuel to the flames of her desire.

“I can see that you are enjoying this, my slave, but I think that I should do this in a more unorthodox manner. Wait, I think that I know what to do.” There was a fumbling sound under the sun bed which made it seem that the newcomer was searching for something, and then this was followed by a dragging sound as an item was pulled out from underneath the bed. “Did your Master use this hose to do anything other than splash water on you?”

No, but that is an unusual question to ask. Petra shook her head as she tried to think about why she was asked about how Mistress Kendra used the garden hose.

“You both don’t know what you are missing, as there is a spray gun at the end of the hose. Do you have any idea about how this can be used on a bound captive?” The voice said and the spread-eagled nude shook her head again.

 I don’t know, but I have a feeling that I’m going to find out before much longer.

“This hose has a spray gun on the end, with nozzle selection and a grip which provides variable flow strength. I saw how this was used on a documentary with a blond Australian lady showing just how useful this is. It would be remiss of me if I didn’t show you just how effective the ‘jet’ function can be.”

Isn’t a jet selection when the stream is very thin? Ow! Even the tape pressing Petra’s nose down couldn’t stop the squealing noise when a jet of water hit the chain on her chest, so that it was dislodged and pulled against the clamps that pressed against her nipples. You can use that thing to torture me from a distance, that is so mean.

“I think that I should remove your clamps before I continue as they could prove to be a distraction.” The bound lady bit into her gag as she felt fingers on her breasts but she still cried out when the clamps were loosed and removed from her nipples.

At least these things can no longer inflict any pain on me. Ow, ow! When the lady felt the cold water strike her nipples, she remembered that it would take at least a few minutes for the throbbing to subside. Jets of water hit her breasts at various locations and the bound woman found herself sighing as the impacts caused her to experience a sensual feeling.  It can be really nice. After a few more minutes, the squirts of water against her breasts acted as a caress and the captive felt the fire of her lust increase in strength.

OMG, hitting me with water is arousing me. A moment later, Petra arched her back and tried to laugh through her nose as strong jets struck the soles of her right and left feet in turn. Nononononono. After half a minute had past, the jets against her feet stopped which allowed the helpless woman to regain her breath. Is there anything that you can’t do with this hose? After all, you have just tickled my feet with it. The tickling of the bound lady’s feet also had the additional effect of adding more heat to her centre of lust, and she writhed in her bonds in the hope that she would receive a release from her desire.

OMG, oh shitshitshitshitshit. Petra tried to shriek out as the water stream impacted her Mound of Venus before striking the most intimate lips that were below it. Don’t stop, oh please don’t stop. After a few seconds, the flow did stop with the helpless woman begging for it to continue.

“I can see that you do like this, my soaked slave.” The voice said “Surely you don’t expect me to let you finish so quickly. It will not happen just yet.”

I feel so teased at the moment, please let me come. The jets of water against her breasts were stronger this time, which meant that the flow rate had been increased, and she pushed her chest up in order to obtain the maximum feeling of pleasure in her nipples. Oh wow. It wasn’t long before the prisoner stretched at her bonds as her feet were hit stronger than before with her trying to cry out through her gag as the torment continued. At least I will enjoy the next part. Petra thrust her hips up so that she could receive as much pleasure as possible as the stream shot against her most intimate and lustful of locations, and she felt as if it wouldn’t be long before she would reach the release that she had become desperate for.

“It is time for me to stop this for a few minutes, slave.” The stranger said as the flow of water stopped.

No, don’t leave me like this, I need you to finish me off!

“I’m sure that you wanted me to leave earlier, perhaps I should do this now.”

Don’t do this to me, I want to be released from my need. Please don’t go yet.

“Well you seem unhappy with me going, so I will provide you what you need as you appear to be desperate for it.” Another jet of water was fired at the nipples of the captive whose writhing had become uncontrollable as her lust increased in strength and she pushed her chest up so that her breasts were a better target. Next, the spray gun was aimed at the soles of her feet and they were struck for twenty seconds at a time with a ten second gap between changeovers between feet.

Please just a little more. The nude woman’s back arched to its utmost as the jet struck at its hardest, right against her lips of lust and she felt the build up of her desire as it reached the peak of need. Oh shit, Oh Shit, OHSHITSHITSHIT! All of Petra’s universe consisted of ecstasy as the orgasm made her oblivious to anything else as her body convulsed…

“You must have enjoyed that, slave. I waited until you were responsive before I left, as I have a parting gift for you that will keep you occupied until your Master returns.” An impact of cold water against Petra’s Mound and her lips snatched her from her reverie, and it only took her a moment to comprehend what was happening.

You’ve set up the hose to fire the water in an arc so that it splashes down in the right place, and it is already starting to arouse me. If Kendra doesn’t find me before long, I will be begging for release again.

“Goodbye for now, maybe will meet again someday.” The stranger said, and a few seconds later footsteps moved down the path before there was the sound of the gate closing.


Please Kendra, please come out and find me like this. I need your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment