Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Monday 17 November 2014

Iris – Bound to be a Stepmother Part 5 of 6

The box was carried over to the bedside table, the lid was lifted and a length of thick twine was lifted out followed by a spring clothespin at each end, with a rubber band wrapped around the grip end. As my young lady approached me with the improvised nipple clamp set I started to tremble as I remembered how much they hurt from when Ian used to apply them to my breasts.

I really should have thought this part of the fantasy through more, but I never expected it to happen in real life.

It appeared that my shaking was visible because Jodi looked concerned as she stood in front of me, holding the device of torment in her hands, so she said “Does these actually hurt that bad?”

A single nod of my head along with the look on my face showed my captor just how bad they could be, and I was unable to stand them for more than a little while, perhaps half an hour at most.

“Are they too much for you to bear at all?” Jodi said, to which I shook my head.

“If you can stand them for a little while, I will put them on you and if you give three cries in quick succession, I will remove them. Is that okay?”

I nodded my head and it dawned on me that my young lady had just given me a safe word for this part of the fantasy, if only I had been sensible enough to arrange one before this game started. There was a pleasurable feeling in my right nipple as my captor kissed and sucked it, before pressing behind it with her right thumb and forefinger and opening one of the clothespins with her left hand with the grips above and below the nipple.

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK! My long list of expletives started as a searing pain shot through my right breast and it only ended because the pain subsided to a strong ache with the pin hanging from my right nipple. It was only a few seconds later when I swore like a whore for a second time, when the other pin was attached to my left nipple, leaving my in a very precarious situation as even moving could cause the pins to sway and torture my helpless body.

Jodi went behind me so that she could untie rope that bound me to the bed, and she coiled it up before placing it on the bedside table and returning to stand in front of me. “I’ve never heard you swear before Iris, you never swear at any time.”

You’ve never seen me have these evil implements put on my nipples before either.

“If they hurt you that bad, they must really be useful as a tool for punishment.”

Her comment made me realise why she was so interested in these clamps. Whenever we have ended up with a situation where Jodi has ended up misbehaving or stepping out of line, she ends up with a massive feeling of guilt which only a severe punishment can assuage, and I was developing a suspicion that she would want these to be used on her the next time she needed punishing. She isn’t a masochist, otherwise I wouldn’t punish her at all in this manner, but receiving a strict punishment helps her to feel that she has paid the price for her offence.

“If I step out of line again, these should be used on me as well, because I’ll deserve it.”

I shook my head at this because I know how bad it feels and I didn’t want to inflict this torment on her, and if she uses the clamps to change my mind, maybe she will see just how nasty they are it this will put her off.

SHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT!

After a second, Jodi released the string that she had given a harsh tug on and said “That really is naughty of you, swearing like that. Do you promise to use these on me the next time I misbehave?”

This time I nodded in response to this request as I would apply them to her, seeing as she was so eager to use them on me, and then she would discover just how much of a torment they are.

“Now prisoner, hop to the door of the bedroom and don’t be too slow, unless you want to swear again.”

The first hop I took caused me to scream and emit an expletive, owing to the fact that the clothespins moved when I made the jump which inflict a strong pain on my nipples. It also felt bad the second time I hopped, and I hesitated before the third which proved to be a mistake because Jodi gave another sharp tug on the string, causing me to cry out and swear like a trooper. This encouragement caused me to hop to the bedroom door, although my actions weren’t quiet with my shrieks after every single hop.

“We are going down the hallway to my room.”

In normal circumstances, the distance to my young lady’s room was not far, but I was in strict bondage with aching breasts and nipples that were on fire, so it seemed like a long way away. I started on my way, but I would attempt to stop every so often to alleviate the pain, although this just caused Jodi to torture me with my nipples stretched out, and I managed to reach the bedroom after some time.

“You did it, and you are still coping. Hop back to the bedroom, as I have something special planned for you.”

There was no peace and no rest for me, and each jump made me feel as if my breasts were going to burst with the pain, but I managed to make my way back with hop after painful small hop.

“Rest at the door for a few minutes.”

I leaned against the doorframe and I felt relieved at the pause in my torment as my captor gathered two ropes for the next part in my torment, one of which was thrown over a hook in the ceiling that had been screwed in for the every purpose of bondage.

“One thing that I found puzzling when I was young, I was half-asleep, and I heard sounds that were almost as if you did a muffled scream and tried to swear a lot.”

My cheeks began to burn at this comment as it sounded as if my young lady was about to solve the origin of the mystery voice.

“It was you! Daddy had you bound, gagged and naked, and he was torturing you with these clamps while you were having bondage sex, correct?”

I nodded, and it felt as if my face was going to catch fire with the blood going through my cheeks as one of the games that I played with Ian was discovered.

“The time for resting is up. Please shuffle under the hook so that you can be prepared for your next torment.”

Thankful at least for the fact that I didn’t have to hop to the position, I made my way inch by inch over to where the rope was dangling from the ceiling, but even these small movements were sufficient to induce a level of increased pain in my breasts. Once I had reached the hook, one end of the rope was taken around the twine that connected the clothespins, and the string was lifted up before the two ends of the rope were tied together leaving my breasts bound to the hook.

I can’t move from this spot, as there is very little give and I suspect that this is going to be taken away from me as well. I looked on as Jodie double stranded a length of rope and put a series of knots at one end, before tying the end with the knots to the waist rope at the front.

“You are a naughty lady, swearing all the time, and naughty ladies like you deserve an extra special punishment.”

There was no surprise as to what was going to happen to me next as my captor’s hands reached for the string knots on my bikini briefs, and it only took a few seconds for the briefs to be untied and removed, leaving me feeling weird, naked and standing in bondage in front of Jodi.

The worst of this was yet to come, as my captor took the rope that hung down from my waist in front of me between my thighs and over my wrist ropes behind my back, before forcing my legs to bend a little, which took the remaining give out of the string which helped to torment my breasts. The other end of the rope was looped around my ankles and tied in a special kind of half bow knot, which left me unable to stand up straight.

If I move down, I will torment my breasts, and if I try to straighten myself, the knots and rope will dig right into the lips of my intimacy. My only hope is to keep as still as possible, even though my legs are already becoming strained.

There was nothing I could do but watch as Jodi sat down on the bed to watch the spectacle. I tried to straighten up, but the rope and knots between my legs caused erotic stimulation and a measure of strong discomfort as they rubbed and pressed into me. When I tried to relax my legs, I ended up screaming and swearing as pain shot through my nipples. It was unfortunate for me that this method of torture was just as effective as I had imagined it to be, and I hoped that I would think a little more about what I write down in future.

I glanced over to Jodi, and see appeared to be as happy as she was long ago when her mother first tied me up, and I wondered if there was something about bondage being tied up in the genes. There were times that I tried to stand up in order to decrease the strain in my legs, but I could only stand a few seconds of the discomfort that the rope inflicted with the inevitable result that my lowering down added another round of suffering to my breasts.

Added to this was the feeling of weirdness that I had been placed in this position of intimate torment by Jodi, and I could imagine that she would want this to happen to her if she did anything wrong.

Well, you seem to be coping with it better than you did before the little chat.

I am now, but I am a little worried about this position, and how it will affect my young lady in seeing how torturous it is.

You know that Jodi ends up with enormous guilt trips and because of that she needs her atonement and penance to ease it. It is probably easier and cheaper than going to a psychiatrist who might make her feel even more guilty than before.

But what else might my Jodi want me to do?

Now that the ice is broken between you, she’ll probably browse the internet for exotic punishments that she has to be placed in, if she hasn’t already done so.

OMG, the strength is going in my legs!

As every new second went by, it felt as if my legs were getting weaker and weaker and it seemed as if I was starting to hang from my nipples which had become a constant source of intense pain. Three screams in succession were emitted, but that may have been due to the fact that I was hurting so much, rather than any deliberate attempt to signal my captor.

I don’t know how fast Jodi can move, but I hadn’t even finished the third shriek when one of her arms was around my body in support, and I screamed my loudest yet as the free hand opened and dropped the clothespins that had been the source of my torture. She took care in lowering me to the floor, and the massaging and kissing of my nipples was more to reduce the feeling in pain and ensure proper circulation would return, rather than be involved in anything intimate.

As I looked up my captor, I felt adoration at the person who had saved me from my horrible fate, and it didn’t matter at all that she was the one who had put me in it in the first place. After she lowered me down, she started to cuddle me on the floor, and I snuggled into her, just thankful that this part was over which left me with just one more part of the fantasy to endure.

“I didn’t believe that you could hold out so long in that torment, my babysitter. It was incredible what you endured. Now, let’s just stay here for a few minutes before I take you to the bed.”


To the bed. I just hope that I’m strong enough and don’t lie to you in order to escape the fate that awaits me at your hands...

No comments:

Post a Comment