Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Sunday 16 November 2014

Jan: Black Box Bondage Part 11 of 12

Angela woke with a headache to find herself in a different position from before, but the first thing that she noticed was that the gag and sleep mask were still on her face which prevented her from speaking out loud or seeing where she was. It seemed as if she was kneeling, and there was a cold metallic feeling at her ankles and waist. The same feeling was on her arms in front of her at her elbows and her wrists, and a feeling of fear rose inside her as she realised that a cable was around her neck which was connected to a box at her spine.

“Now that you are awake, I have going to let you know what is happening, but first, you will have to kneel straight.” The lady did so, and she felt the pressure of the chain at her waist and ankles increase. “That’s good, you will have realised that the chain that runs around your waist and binds your ankles is the same. Your arms are handcuffed at the wrists and elbows, and soon your wrists will be chained to the box at the back of your neck via an overhead bar. When this happens, I would advise you to stay very still and quiet, unless you want that cable around your neck to get a lot shorter.”

OMG, you’re booby trapping me!

“Now, put your upper arms out so that they are just above horizontal, and have your lower arms vertical.” The helpless lady did so, and she heard the sound of a padlock locking in front of her. There was the sound of chains running over wood which was followed by a single click at the back of her neck and a few seconds later, there was a single beep at the back of her neck. “You have to keep your arms in that position if you don’t want the box to activate.”

“Mummy will be going around the house to free you soon, so all you have to do is not to try and escape or make any noise. When she deactivates the device and there is silence, it means that your sister’s device has already been switched off. Should there be three beeps, then her box is still active and it will be on a countdown until it does what it is designed to do. I hope your mum doesn’t take too long in getting to her at that point.”

“I will have to get your sister and your mother ready now, Have a nice morning.” There was the sound of a door being pushed and Angela was left alone, with no idea about when she was going to be rescued, or even if she could hold out until that moment.

My knees are already starting to become uncomfortable, and I don’t know how long I can hold my arms in this position…

“Time to wake up, Katherine.” There was a splash of cold water on the captive’s face, and she awoke to discover that she was blindfolded and gagged, and sitting on a wooden chair with her arms behind her back. There was a box at the back of her neck and it was held in place by a taut steel cable. “Good, I can tell you what is going on. The box will go off if you struggle or shout out, so it would be a good idea if you don’t do any of that. You are sitting on a kitchen chair, and your wrists, elbows and ankles are handcuffed together. There is a chain that connects your wrist cuffs to your ankles, I am going to pull this chain up and you need to hold onto this chain if you don’t want anything bad to happen.”

There was a clinking sound behind the captive, her feet were pulled up off the floor, and she took hold of the hogtie chain. “There is another chain from your ankles and I am connecting the other end to the box. When this happens, keep holding the chain to your ankles so that your feet don’t touch the floor for more than a few seconds. If you fail at this, things will become bad, very bad.” Katherine felt a chain being taken up her back, there was a click, and a few seconds later there was a beep.

“Now, when your mummy switches the box off, there should be silence. If there are three beeps though, it means that Angela’s box is running and it will only be so long before she suffers a horrendous fate. I’ve taken enough of your time up, so I’ll leave you now. Have a great day.”

The helpless woman listened as the footsteps receded, and she wondered when her mother was going to save her. How long can I hold onto this chain for?

Jan was roused to full wakefulness when she felt a sharp stinging pain on her right cheek, which was followed by one on her left. What’s happening to me now? Her muffled cries and her full mouth let her know that she was still gagged, and when she opened her eyes, she managed to see the extent of her predicament. She was lying on her right side on her bed, there was a chain around her waist, handcuffs around her wrists and her ankles, and the cuffs had thin plastic-covered steel cables connected to them with a padlock going through the eyelet at the end. The end of the cable that was connected to her ankles was looped over the waist chain behind her, before it went between her legs with the other end padlocked to the part of the waist chain that was at her front.

The wrist cable was taken over the waist chain at her front, between her legs and the other end was secured to the waist chain at her back. That looks as if it could become very painful if I try to go anywhere, or lift my hands up too high. Two things seemed weird though, as an unusual key was tied to her wrist cuffs with a piece of twine, and a length of rope tied her wrists to the top of the bed, with several simple knots holding the cord in place.

“Don’t worry about the rope, you’ll easily untie it.” Jan looked up at the woman who had tormented them so much since Saturday morning. “All this is so that I can make a getaway, because you will be preoccupied in rescuing your daughters. The key that is attached to your wrists will unlock a black chest which has the keys to free you, plus your house keys and all of your telephone handsets plus mobiles.”

I should go straight to the box, free myself, call the police and free my daughters.

“By now, you are thinking about going to the box and opening it. This would prove to be a very bad idea. Your two daughters each have a cable around their necks which is attached to a box. When the chest is opened, it will send out a signal to the boxes and your daughters will end up a little short of breath, to say the least. Please note that the boxes will react to sudden movement and loud noises, so your precious offspring will have to remain still and quiet.”

“You won’t be able to stand up straight, owing to the cable that connects your ankles to your waist, and the other cable will only allow your wrists to be lifted up so far. This is so that you cannot open the front or back doors. By the way, your friend will suffer a horrendous fate if you contact the authorities before she is free and can contact you, so don’t think about calling the police before then.” The intruder pressed a button on a small keypad and whispered in Jan’s ear “Your daughters only have so long before the devices go off anyway, so don’t take your time.”

As Athena straightened back up, she said “Just to speed things up a little for you, one of your daughters is downstairs and chained to a kitchen chair. That should help move things along.”

Angela was horrified by this, as she had heard everything except for Athena’s whisper. I’m in a closet, and I’m in the same room as mum, possibly even in mum’s own room. I can’t do anything that can let her know that I’m here, because the box will go off.

“I will leave you now, I’m sure that you will rescue your daughters. Have fun.” Jan watched in anger as Athena left the room, and there was the clicking of the front door a minute later.

I have to untie myself from the bed, switch off the devices that threaten the lives of my daughters, and get to the box so that we can be free. The captive mother picked at the knots on the rope with her fingers, and she took just a few minutes to untie the rope so that she would be able to leave the bed. now to get my feet on the floor. It took a minute for the woman to squirm herself to the side of the bed and get herself into a sitting position with her legs over the side.

As she put her feet on the floor, she was glad that the gag muffled her cry as the cable from her ankles pressed deep into her intimacy, and she managed to stand on her feet with her knees bent. It’s going to be impossible to hop like this, so the best I can do is shuffle forwards inch by inch. Anyway, time to go downstairs. The mother moved forwards at a slow pace, which was the maximum permitted by her posture and the cuffs that bound her ankles together.

Please open your closet, mum, please open your closet. The fear and despair in Angela rose as she heard her mother’s movement, and she realised that what could be her only chance at rescue was going to leave the room. Please don’t leave me.

Oblivious to her daughter’s plight, Jan left her bedroom and made her way to the top of the stairs. This is going to hurt when I slide myself down the stairs step by step. She took hold of the banister rail and tried to lower herself as best she could, but she had to let go and fall to the floor, which hurt her bottom. I hurt enough already, due to the tortures we have had to endure, and Athena has provided us with one last torture.

As Jan went down the stairs step by step, she bit into her gag when she straightened her legs out too much, and the cable bit into her. I hope that one of my daughters is in the kitchen, because Athena did mention a kitchen chair. She managed to reach the bottom of the stairs and get back on her feet before moving towards the kitchen door.

When Jan arrived at the kitchen door, she lifted her hands up as much as she could, pulled down on the door handle and pushed the door open. A few more shuffling steps took her inside the room, and she was dismayed to find that no one was in the kitchen. She said that one of my daughters would be chained to a kitchen chair, she fooled me into looking in the kitchen first. At least I know where the black chest is, as you have left it on a chair.

After the woman left the kitchen, she shuffled to the door that led under the stairs and opened it, just to make sure that no one had been left there. This leaves only the living room to check downstairs. It took a few minutes before Jan was standing in front of the door to the living room and both of the cables inflicted pain on her by biting into her lips as she used the handle to open the door.

She was shocked by the sight that greeted her as she pushed the door aside, with Katherine sweating as she appeared to be holding onto a chain that was running from her wrists to her ankles. There was a second chain that was connected to her ankles, and the other end was inside a black box which had a keyhole on the side. Why is Katherine holding onto her hogtie chain? Her hands seem to be going white with the strain.

Katherine heard the slow approach of her mother across the living room carpet. What’s taking you so long, hurry up and save me! I don’t think that I can hold my feet off the floor for much longer. As Jan moved closer to the captive, she could see that her daughter was grimacing, even though a lot of her face was covered by the gag and the sleep mask.

Again the mother had to endure the torment that was inflicted on her by the cables as she raised her wrists as high as possible with the key in her right hand so that she could unlock the box. It took her a few seconds, but she fought the pain and managed to insert the key and twist it, and a second later, one end of the cable came out of the box which fell from Katherine’s neck and hung from the key.

The daughter gave an audible sigh of relief as she relaxed her grip on the hogtie chain, but a moment later she cried out through her gag and started to struggle as the box emitted three beeps in rapid succession. Katherine, what’s wrong with you? I just freed you from the box, so why are you acting like this.

Mum you must help Angela, her box is on a countdown! Even though the sitting captive tried her best to pull herself free from her bonds, the cuffs remained in place and her gag prevented her from communicating her fears to her mother. As Jan pulled the key out of the box which fell to the floor, she looked at the buckle which held the harness gag in place, and discovered that the straps were covered in black tape which prevented easy access.

I won’t be able to remove your gag and find out what has made you so agitated, so it would be best if I continued my search and found where Angela is. I will have to leave you until later, as I can’t free you anyway. Even though her daughter was still struggling and screaming, Jan took slow steps out of the living room and along to the bottom of the stairs.

At this moment, Angela was becoming more frightened as she could feel the muscles tensing in her arms and legs which meant that it would not be too long before she would suffer the onset of cramp. Please don’t let this happen, please don’t let this happen. Mum, where are you? I need you to save me!

Once the bound and gagged mother reached the bottom of the stairs, she turned around and sat down on one of the steps so that she could work her way up to the top. This was more painful than coming down the stairs, because the tormented lady had to use her feet to push her body up and this caused the cable to dig into her body when she moved up.

I shall be glad when this ordeal is all over, and I will be able to free my daughters from their captivity. I know that you are upstairs, Angela, but where? Knowing how sadistic Athena can be, she would come up somewhere that would be the last place that I would look and try to add an unpleasant element in the process. The woman was nearly at the top step, and she was also wondering how she was going to get upright as she would be unable to stand straight. I’m going to have to brace myself against the nearest corner and see if that works. Now if I wanted to be cruel and hide Angela, what would I do? I’ve already been in my own room, so there’s no need to check there.

Jan had managed to get to the upper floor and she was able to get on her feet after a painful struggle in the corner, when the realisation of her daughter’s location entered her mind. Oh shit! I’ve been in my room, but I haven’t looked around it because Athena mentioned that one of my daughters was downstairs, and I left the room as quickly as I could. If Angela is in my room then she would have heard me leave, and she’s probably scared out of her wits because she had no way to let me know that she was there. I have to go to my bedroom.

Even though she tried to move faster than before, her steps were limited by the cuffs that bound her ankles together, and she had no way of letting Angela know that she would be coming to her rescue. Hold on Angela, I’m at the door.

Mum, please come back, I don’t think that I can hold my arms up much longer. Terror was the uppermost thought on Angela’s mind as pain after pain shot through her arms and knees, and she knew that it would only be a minute or so until her time ran out.

Damn this cable that’s attached to my wrists. It took all of Jan’s endurance to reach the latch and open the door, and she was shocked with the view of her daughter kneeling inside the closet in a parody of prayer. I have to unlock the box, as Angela appears to be terrified by her predicament. Jan had to squat down on her heels so that she would be low enough to reach the box that was at the daughter’s neck. The key was inserted and turned, a moment later one end of the cable came away from the box, and this proved to be just in time as the strength in Angela’s arms had failed.

The captive seemed to be relieved, but this disappeared a moment later when the box beeped three times, and the helpless lady screamed out and struggled against her bonds. Athena has said something to both of you, and I cannot find out what it is because she has taped the buckles closed on both of your gags. My work now is to go downstairs and open the chest.

Jan knew that she had no choice but to leave the struggling Angela where she was for the time being, so the woman made her way to the top of the stairs in order to make her descent to the ground floor. Going downstairs this time proved to be easier than before, and she wasted no time in heading towards the kitchen so that she could open the chest and free herself from her cruel bondage.


The door was already open, so she shuffled towards the chest that held the literal keys to her freedom and inserted the key in the lock so that the chest would open. As she turned the key, the lid popped up, and what she saw made her scream into her gag...

No comments:

Post a Comment