Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Monday 17 November 2014

Iris - A New Day Part 6 of 12

My stomach was rumbling a little by the time that Mistress Dee entered the room, carrying a white plastic tray with two glasses filled with orange juice and a large plate overflowing with ham and lettuce sandwiches that had been cut into little quarters. She put the tray down on the coffee table, moved the table itself so that it was no longer in front of me, and she leaned over me as she untied and removed my gag before putting it on the table.

“Well, what do you think of my clothing, BC?” My Mistress said as she turned around in a slow circle in front of me, so that I could see how it fit her at all angles, and she was a glorious site in her costume.

“You look wonderful, Mistress Dee, it fits and it says that you truly are a Mistress who has the right to own me. I am not even worthy to kiss your feet.” I said as I bowed my head in acknowledgement of my subservient position.

“You are more than worthy my slave.” My captor said as she lifted her right foot and put it on my left knee. “You may kiss my foot.”

It seemed that my heart raced even faster than before as I lowered my head and leant forward so that I could do as my mistress commanded, placing little kisses on the shoe that she had presented to me. “Thank you, Mistress Dee for allowing me this honour.”

We stayed like this for a few minutes until my Mistress lifted her foot up and placed it back on the ground before sitting down on the settee on my right side. “Thank you for your display of devotion, slave, it is much appreciated by your mistress. Now, perhaps we should have lunch as I’m sure that we are both more than a little peckish after our exertions of the morning.” She pulled me onto her lap so that I faced her right side, before she picked up one of the sandwich triangles and held it to my mouth. “You shall eat one, then I will, and we can have a sip of juice each before a enjoyable short pause.”

I took little bites out of the small sandwich until it was finished, and my Mistress helped herself to one, eating it in the same way before she lifted up my glass to my mouth so that I could take a sip through the straw that she had provided. As she put down my glass and picked up her own, I found that I was enjoying the way that my Mistress was spoiling me, as I must have mentioned before that I love being fed while I am in a state of total helplessness.

Her left arm was already going around my body as she put down her glass, and I was held in both arms as she pulled me close to her. I closed my eyes, and as my mouth parted a little, I could feel the tender brush of her lips against mine as I was kissed by my Mistress. Her tongue worked its way between my lips, so I parted my mouth, probing her mouth with my tongue and soon our lips and bodies were in passionate embraces as we sat on the couch. After a minute or so, I was released from this closeness, and lunch continued in this way with kisses and cuddles following each part of the meal, until it was finished at about three o’clock.

I was taken back off the lap of my Mistress, before she stood up and carried the tray back out of the kitchen, and she returned only a few seconds later to stand before me with a strand of rope in her right hand. “I want to make sure that your lunch settles before we carry on with today’s games, so I will place you in a hogtie on the sofa until four o’clock. If you would be so good as to lie down on your front, my slave.”

It took about a minute before I wormed myself into position with my body lying along the settee, as I had to lie on my side and then turn into this position, but I managed it with no help from my mistress. My feet were taken up to my bottom and the coil of cord  that she had carried into the room was used to bind my ankles to my wrists so that I was left Immobilised on the sofa before she sat down and wormed herself into place so that the right side of my head rested upon her lap.

The moment was very enjoyable, with Mistress Dee stroking my hair as I lay helpless on the couch, but I was surprised by what she said after a few quiet minutes. “It is all right if I ask a question, BC?”

I thought that my captor must be very unsure of what she was asking, if she was making a request to ask me about something. After all, I am her slave at the moment, and that meant that I would be unable to deny her anything.

“I am your property, Mistress Dee. You may ask whatever you want, and I have to answer.”

It felt as if there was a little tremble in the legs of my Mistress as she asked “Is it true that you have not known the pleasure of a man since the loss of my father?”

There was a little pang in my heart as I had loved Ian without reservation, and there was no other man in my life after he passed on, but I had a suspicion about where this line of questioning was going. “It is true, Mistress.”

“Is there a man who you would like to spend a little intimate time with?”

As our previous games had involved fantasies that were on my notebook, I realised who Mistress Dee was talking about, as my stories with a male only involved one person. His name was Gary, he delivered the parcels in our part of town and he also ended up as the object of certain fantasies, some of which he found me tied up, and others had him taking me captive.

“Yes Mistress, his name is Gary, and he delivers the parcels in our area.”

“Do you lust after him? I have seen his face when he looks at you and he finds you to be very attractive.”

This question caused my cheeks to burn red when I answered the question. “Yes Mistress, he is present in all of my fantasies that involve a man, but I do not want a relationship with him.”

“Well, maybe I should arrange something for your benefit. One day I may arrange for something to be delivered and place you in nude bondage in the living room. When he comes to deliver the package, I shall take him through to where you are so that he may see you in your helplessness. I will tell Gary to help himself and then retire to my bedroom so that you two will be allowed some privacy. After all, it is the least that I can do for you.”

To say that I was shocked would be an understatement, and I bucked in my ropes in a feeble attempt to gain my freedom after hearing what my captor had proposed. “But Mistress, you can’t leave me like that for a man. He could do anything he wanted to me and I wouldn’t even be able to call for help as he satisfied his lust on my captive body.”

It took only a moment for my Mistress to reach under my body and deliver a hard pinch to each nipple which caused me to yelp, and I knew that I had not only spoken out of turn but that I had also issued commands to her.

I will be surprised if I don’t get a red bottom for this, after all I have misbehaved.

“That was naughty of you, slave, as you only get to speak when spoken to. You do as you are told, not the other way around, and if I decide that you are going to enjoy yourself with a man, then it is going to happen. It is too soon to make a proper decision about this, as I will have to think about it.”

A sigh of relief escaped my lips as this would give me time to talk my Mistress out of this nonsense when I realised that I would be out of time in less than an hour, and that I could be in real trouble as I remembered what I had done yesterday. I must have gasped or made some kind of response that my captor had noticed because she said “What’s wrong, BC?”

This meant that I was going to be in real trouble as my moral self caused me to speak the truth to my daughter. “I- I placed an order for a few personal items yesterday afternoon so that they would be delivered today, and I had completely forgotten about this because of what has happened.”

“So, as it’s a Saturday, that means Gary would normally deliver here about four o’clock in the afternoon.” Mistress Dee said as she rose from the settee and picked up the ball-gag that had been in my mouth for the morning from the side of the couch. “Open wide, BC.”

Knowing that disobeying my captor was not going to help me at all, I parted my mouth so that the large rubber ball could be inserted between my teeth, and the straps were taken around to the back of my neck where they were buckled to the maximum notch, with the edges digging into my skin.

“That will keep you nice and quiet while I explain things to you, BC. If Gary is not doing the delivery, I can just sign for the item and that will be it. If he turns up, I won’t lead him in here, but he shall hear a full description about you and that you are in lust with him. There will be an offer for him to come in and take advantage of you, and if he takes it up, I can retire to the bedroom so that you two can enjoy yourselves.”

The experience of true helplessness encompassed my being as I thrashed around as best I could on the couch, while my daughter went upstairs and re-entered the room about a minute later, wearing a plain black mini-skirt so that she appeared to be Jodi again. I begged and pleaded to her through my gag in the hope that she would take pity on me, but she just smiled as she stood there watching me fight a hopeless battle against my bonds.

You can’t be planning to do this to me, please don’t hand me over to him!

“Tick tock, tick tock, what’s the time on the clock.” Mistress Dee said as the time moved forward, but my world was full of fear and struggling as each second passed to the moment when the parcel would arrive.

Oh no!

My struggling stopped just a split second after the doorbell rang, announcing that the package had indeed arrived, along with the person who might very soon avail himself of my helpless flesh.

“Well, it sounds like your stud has arrived. I’ll just get the items and give him the good news.”

No, please, you can’t let him take me!

It felt as if my body was frozen and I daren’t even breathe or make any noise in case I gave myself away, and alert the deliveryman to the fact that I was in the living room. There was the sound of the bolts being drawn back before the lock was turned and the creak of the hinges as the door was opened.

“Hi Gary, how are you?” My captor said, and my heart sank as he was at the front door, but I just couldn’t believe that she would tell him the truth about my current predicament.

“I’m fine, Jodi. Is Iris available? I need her to sign for this, if possible.” Gary said.

“Well, I’ll have to sign for the package as Iris is rather tied up at the moment.”

Oh no, you actually told him about me being bound.

“I didn’t know that she would be busy today. It’s okay, I know that your signature is just as good, so if you put it on the pad here.”

“I know that you like Iris, and I know that she really likes you. She isn’t busy, she is very tied up in the living room, with a big gag in her mouth, and she is in the nude all ready for you. All you have to do is go in and look.”

You’ve told him everything, and he’s even been invited in! If he finds me like this, I’m done for!

“Okay, I get it, she’s asleep upstairs, and you didn’t want to disturb her. I’ll remember not to ask the silly question next time.”

“I’m telling the truth, if you go in she’s all yours and she has fantasies about you taking advantage of her while she’s helplessly tied up.”

“Here’s the package. If Iris could hear you now, she’d spank you.”

“Her hands are tied, so it would be a bit difficult for her. Are you sure that you won’t come through?”

“Jodi, do you realise how unbelievable that is, claiming that you have Iris naked bound and gagged and available for me? Nice try kid, but I’m not falling for that one. I have to go and finish my round now. See you next time.”

“Goodbye Gary, have a safe trip.”

I sighed with relief as the door closed, my body relaxed as it had been frozen in place while Gary was at the door, and I looked up as my Mistress arrived in the room minus her mini skirt so that her legs were bare.

“It seems that he didn’t believe me, I told him the truth but he refused to come into the living room. Just imagine, you were terrified of him coming in and taking advantage of you, yet there was no chance of him accepting that what I told him was true.”

After hearing this from my Mistress, I realised that I had been fooled into thinking that he would discover me in nude bondage, yet with her manipulation, it was never going to happen so I was going to be safe and in no danger.

“Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, as the saying goes and I made a claim that was extraordinary, as it involved you in this predicament. Had you made a sound, such as shouting through your gag, or if I had shown him a picture or video of you in your current plight, then he would have investigated, and discovered that it was true.”

You manipulated me and Gary, just so you could add an extra twist to my predicament.

“The next time Gary delivers, get him to ask about what I said, and use this to test the waters about what he would do. I think that you might like the idea before long. Anyway, it’s four o’clock now and you need to do some hopping around.”

My hogtie rope was removed and I was helped up into a sitting position on the settee as a prelude to standing up, with my captor holding my upper arms until I was upright.

“Please make your way into the middle of the kitchen BC, and then near to the door.”

I did as she asked, taking slow and careful hops because I had been off my feet for a while, but I managed to stay upright as we entered the kitchen, and I made my way close to the door.

This is going to be another one of your bluffs.


“We’ve spent enough time indoors, so it’s time for a little.” Mistress Dee said as she gripped the kitchen door handle, pulling the door open. “Outdoor bondage!”

No comments:

Post a Comment