Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Monday 17 November 2014

Iris – Bound to be a Stepmother Part 2 of 6

Before I tell the tale on what happened on that Friday night, I should mention that my time with my biological ‘parents’ left me with the principals that I would never lie or deceive any of my children and I would keep my promises, no matter what it would cost me or what the temptation would be. It never even passed my mind that such high ideals could turn out to be a trap in themselves, but I was going to find out.

I was in the kitchen in jeans and t shirt, when I heard the front door open and close later than usual on the Friday evening, and there were footsteps going upstairs which indicated that my daughter had returned, but I didn’t say anything as I knew where she had visited before coming home. Right now there will be fresh flowers on her parents’ graves and a Mothers’ Day card for Barbara, and I think that it will be best to wait until Jodi composes herself and comes back down. There’s a salad in the fridge as I guessed that she would be out for a while longer, and I will know if she wants to be placed in bondage if she walks into the living room with her one piece.

It was about half-an-hour later when Jodi walked into the living room and she was wearing black trousers and a black sweater, which surprised me, but we hugged and greeted before I brought in the evening meal.

“I didn’t expect to see you dressed like this, Jodi. I thought that you would be wearing your bondage bathing suit.” As said as we began eating

Jodi giggled in response at my comment. “Iris, I thought that seeing as you have taken care of me for so long I must give you an extra special treat for this Mother’s Day Friday. I’m dressed like this so that I will be a home intruder and you are the poor lady who ends up bound, gagged and helpless.”

“So, what should I be wearing when I am taken prisoner?”

“How about wearing your red bondage bikini, with the red halter dress on top.”

“I’ll look plump in that outfit!” I said as I imagined what I would look like with the strict bonds encircling my body.

“Babysitter, you always look gorgeous in that outfit, and I hope someday to half as beautiful as you.”

I blushed at my daughters comment, but it made me feel warm that she considered me to be so pretty, even though she was going to end up being more beautiful in the end.

“So how is this game going to play out?” I said as I speared a large lettuce leaf.

“Once you come back down stairs, I will enter as the criminal. Your arms will be bound, you will be blindfolded and I will take you upstairs where the binding will be finished and you will be gagged. After that, I will use my evil criminal skills to torment you in order to find out where you keep your valuables, and you will be released at eleven o’clock. Is this acceptable?”

The idea of being my daughter’s helpless captive in bondage thrilled me to the core, so I said “This is great. I agree to be completely at your mercy.”

There was another giggle from Jodi before she said “How about something to make you not want to let me know where the valuables are? How about if you nod your head when I ask you to tell me, you have to spend twenty four hours obeying everything I say and I can do whatever I want?”

I should have listened carefully at this point, but the idea that I could spend a day in bondage, just by surrendering to my daughter sounded so wonderful. “If I nod when you ask me for the information, I will do whatever you say, and you are in full control of me until the same time on the next evening.”

The light meal was finished after another ten minutes and we both worked together doing the washing up and putting the dishes away before going upstairs. I went to the toilets for a break as I was going to be helpless for some time tonight, while my daughter went to her room in order to prepare her equipment. After I had finished my necessary actions, I went into my bedroom and stripped myself of my clothes and black underwear, before putting on my red string bikini and my red halter dress which was buttoned together at the back of my neck and came half way down my thighs.

As I made my way back downstairs and sat down on the settee in the living room, little thrills ran down my spine in anticipation of the entertainment to come and I picked up a book, opening it at a random page in pretence of being preoccupied in the story.

“Put the book on the table and then place your hands in the air!”

I turned to see my daughter with a black ski mask over her face, a large cloth bag in her left hand and a toy gun in her right. The book was placed on the coffee table and I raised my hands above my head in an act of surrender to this ‘evil intruder’.

“I’ll do whatever you want, please don’t hurt me.” I said as I played the helpless captive, adding a mock tinge of fear to my voice.

“I won’t hurt you if you obey my orders. Now, turn to the right, put your hands together back you back with your palms pressed against each other, and close your eyes.”

I turned to the right, knowing that this was because it would be easier for my daughter to bind my arm before closing my eyes and lowering my hands and placing them together behind my back. There was a pressure to my left on the settee, the sound of rustling and my heart raced as I felt the winding of rope around my wrists which indicated the start of my captivity. This rope was tightened as my daughter wound cinching coils between my wrists, which was secured by an effective knot that was tied out of the reach of my fingers

“What are you doing to me?”

“Making sure that you will be unable to escape while I search your house for jewellery.” There was another sound, as if cloth was moving against cloth, and a moment later the pressure against my eyelids told me that a cloth was being used to blindfold me. The ends of the strip were taken around to the back of my head where they were tied together, ensuring my helplessness.

This is unexpected, I’ve never had this happen before. I must admit that I squealed a little as my elbows were pulled together behind my back for the first time and several ropes were wound around my forearms, just below the joint. The following cinches drew my elbows into a position where they almost touched and the knot ensured that my arms were locked into a parallel position. There was the pressure of rope around my waist and forearms and the cinches locked my lower arms against my back, but I was distracted by the effect that my bound elbows had on my breasts. They were forced forward due to the new position of my upper body, and my bikini top was rubbing against my nipples with every little movement that I made, eliciting feelings of pleasure in my mounds.

I hope that it doesn’t become too obvious that I am enjoying this. It was the turn of my upper body to be bound with four loops  wound just below my breasts with another four at the top. The cinching between chest and arms made the rope very tight, but my daughter added something new when she took the rope over my right shoulder, down between my breasts, looped it around the rope below my breasts, and brought it back over my left shoulder. The end of the rope was pulled tight, fastened to the middle of my back, and I couldn’t help but sigh as I experienced the added sensations that the new rope was providing me, especially with the rope pushing up against the underneath of my breasts. Even breathing in and out teased and tantalised me in my bondage.

“Well Mrs Ball, I can see that my chest ropes are providing you with some interesting entertainment.”

Oh my, it must be clear how I am feeling with these bonds. I knew that the tight new ropes would have stretched my paper-thin dress, and the shape my nipples must be obvious under the material, so I just blushed and nodded. By the way, when we play these types of games my daughter always calls me Mrs. Ball.

“Stand up and I’ll guide you to the bottom of the stairs.”

I followed the instructions of my daughter and she led me out of the living room until my pressed against a hard surface which indicated that I was at the stairs. “Now climb up.”

It was at this time that I decided to put up a mock protest, as I was enjoying playing the game so much. “Please, I can’t climb the stairs. My hands are bound behind me and I can’t see.” I was surprised by what happened next.

“Ow! Ow, ow, ow!” My daughter had just spanked me hard on the bottom, and it smarted. I did remember that I told her to be more forceful when I put up a struggle, so I guessed that I was getting the five star treatment tonight.

“Go upstairs, unless you want me to smack you again, Mrs. Ball.”

“Okay, I’m going upstairs. Just don’t let me fall down.” I lifted my right foot up and placed it on the first step, taking care in my movements as my balance was limited by my bondage. The next step was reached with my left foot, and it wasn’t long before I made my way to the top step. After a few seconds at the top of the stairs, I was taken to the large bedroom by my daughter and she instructed me to sit down on the edge of the large brass bed, which I did without question.

The joy and thrill of being in bondage increased when my daughter looped cord around my ankles, cinching and knotting it off so that I was even more helpless. This was followed by a rope around my legs just below the knees, above the knees, and at the mid-thigh, and I felt wonderful as the bonds pressed into my bare skin.

All that remained was for me to be gagged, but I was puzzled as to why my daughter was opening my cupboard drawers, as she should have everything that she needed to place me in bondage. I forgot about this when Jodi stepped in front of me and I felt lips press against mine for a moment, causing me to open my mouth in shock.

You kissed me, you just kissed me on the lips.

“Open wider for your gag, Mrs Ball.”

I did so as a reflex action, as I had always done before, expecting a rolled piece off cotton to be inserted into my mouth before a cleave or over-the-mouth gag was used to secure it in place. This time, instead of plain cotton, it seemed that the material was much softer with some kind of decoration, and after a moment, I realised with shock what it was.

Panties! You’ve stuffed a pair of my panties into my mouth! This revelation stunned me for a moment, so instead of trying to spit my panties out, they were forced further to the back as a large rubber ball was inserted between my teeth.

My ball-gag. How did you find out where my ball-gag was hidden? Wait, maybe you bought it and it might not be mine.

The latter idea was discounted a few moments later when the straps were taken around to the back of my neck and the two pieces of leather were buckled together, pulling the ball even further back and distending my lips. “It’s a good thing that there are extra holes in here, otherwise this gag would have been too loose.”

It is my gag, Ian put those holes in when the straps proved to be too long.

There was the sound of something being wheeled over the floor, which I guessed would be the full length mirror that was placed in one side of the bedroom.

“Stand up, Mrs, Ball.”

I did so, and I could feel my daughter behind me as she untied the knot that held my blindfold in place. The cloth was pulled away and I stared at myself in the mirror with Jodi behind with the mask still covering her face. There was no denying that I had been silenced with my own gag, and the red ball forced my jars wide apart, and my nipples were sticking up and on view to my daughter.

With a flourish, my daughter pulled the ski mask from her head, saying “I am Cassandra the cat burglar, and you are going to tell me where your valuables are.”

Cassandra the cat burglar? Oh my God, that’s the last erotic bondage fantasy that I wrote down on my laptop. How did you manage to read it? You can’t be playing it out, please. If you do, it will mean that you will do things to me that no daughter can ever do to her mother!

At this point, I started to scream and struggle for dear life, but my cries were turned into pitiful whines by my gag, while I just wriggled where I stood with my hands moving in all directions. As my daughter smiled, I understood that trying to get her to free me in this way was going to be futile, as I appeared to be doing what was in the fantasy. There was no chance of escape, and I knew that even though I wanted to get out of this I will be forced to accept my approaching fate, just as a damsel tied to a railway track stares at the oncoming locomotive.

In that moment I discovered the true meaning of helplessness.

“There’s plenty of time, so I’m in no hurry about finding out.” My daughter said as she knelt in front of me and embraced my upper legs with her arms. “After all, I am a cat, and cats like to play.” Her next action confirmed my worst fears about what Jodi had read as she leaned her head forward and planted a kiss on my mound of Venus, which I felt through my dress and bikini bottom.


I didn’t know what shocked me more at this moment, the forbidden act of my daughter, or the fact that it generated a small but definite feeling of pleasure in my loins...

No comments:

Post a Comment