Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Monday 17 November 2014

Iris - A New Day Part 2 of 12

There was a familiar sound of milk being poured onto cereal which was followed by a liquid filling a glass, and after the tape was removed from my lips I opened my mouth so that the rubber ball could be removed by my captor.

“Now, there’s no need to say anything until you have eaten enough cereal, BC. I will feed you a spoonful at a time, followed by a sip of orange juice, and once you have eaten enough, I will open a tub of strawberry yoghurt for you to enjoy.” I heard the clink of metal against china, just before she said “Open wide.”

After doing I was instructed, a spoon slid into my mouth and I accepted the mixture of milk and cereal, chewing the mixture until I was ready to swallow and then parting my lips for a drink of orange juice. The tip of a straw was placed between my lips and I sipped a couple of times before releasing the end and preparing for the next spoonful of cereal which I ingested with pleasure. This wasn’t the first time that I had been fed by my daughter while I was in bondage, and it always proved to be a most wonderful experience, even though this time I was naked and exposed which made it different to previous adventures of this kind.

Although each mouthful proved to be delicious, the feeling of hunger in my stomach disappeared while I ate and my desire to eat was sated, so I said “Thank you Mistress Dee, but I have had enough cereal for the morning. Would it be okay for me to eat my yoghurt now?”

“Sure, BC.” I listened to the tearing off of a top of a carton before a teaspoon of strawberry yoghurt was fed to me and I shivered at its taste as I sat helpless in the chair. Some people say that eating certain foods can be better than sex, but I disagree and nothing is better than bondage sex, but yoghurt can be a good second for relaxation. It seemed to me that I finished the dessert all too soon when I heard scraping and tasted the final half-spoonful, but a moment after the pot was put back on the table I was embraced and received more tender kisses from my daughter.

“Open wide for your ball-gag, BC.” Mistress Dee said as she pulled her lips back from mine, and I stretched my jaws as far apart as possible so that the large rubber ball could be inserted between my teeth. The ball was rolled in and the taste of rubber was back in my mouth which made me remember why I preferred to have a small pair of panties inserted first. As the straps were buckled to the last extra notch, the edges dug into my cheeks and distended my lips, and I could feel the saliva building up, which reminded me of another reason why I like to have a small piece of cloth put in. I always found it irritating when I was forced to become a drool-queen with the saliva dripping down my skin onto my breasts, and Ian used to gag me in this manner just to view my annoyance. The unusual thing was I liked it sometimes, because it let me know how helpless I was as I wanted to stop it, but my bondage prevented me from doing anything about my predicament.

“I can see that gagging you this way is already having an effect on you, BC.” My captor said as the first little trickles of saliva started to leak out of the sides of my mouth, and I tugged against my bonds in a useless act owing to my frustration at being unable to remove it. “I’ll just keep things quiet for a little while, my slave, as I have some work to do.” A plug was inserted into each ear which left me alone in my little universe of smell, taste and feeling.

Taste consisted of rubber which was due to the ball that filled my mouth, feeling involved my bonds and the two streams of drool that made their slow but inexorable way drown my face to the bottom of my chin. Only smell provided me with a new sensation as I detected the fragrance of lemon which meant that Mistress Dee was doing the washing up. It was something that she always did on a Saturday morning if I was in bondage, along with the vacuum cleaning and dusting, and it was something of a treat for me to not have to do this.

There was no way that I could measure the passage of time in my bondage, but the washing up liquid smell faded, and there was a faint droning sound by the time I felt the first drops of saliva touch the upper parts of my breasts which caused me to shake my head in annoyance. I could only think that the sound I heard was the vacuum being used in the hallway, but the noise faded before long, leaving me back in my world of restraint. Another thing that happens when my senses are deprived to this level is that my mind plays tricks on me, and I imagine that someone could have broken in and could be standing just a few inches away, or my daughter has decided to go out, leaving all alone and helpless. It was at these moments that I can make a genuine attempt to free myself before I realise that I have to remain calm and exorcise these fears from my mind.

The build up of drool on my face and breasts was the only thing that changed in my senseless state, and that added to my feeling of captivity, so I felt a great relief when my earplugs were removed and my daughter sat down on the chair facing me.

“Well, BC, I’ve hoovered the floor and I’m just going to take a little break before dusting the rooms. It seems that you need a little cleaning though, as you have made quite a mess of yourself while I’ve been busy. I’ll just sort you out.”

At that point I did expect Mistress Dee to use a kitchen towel to wipe my breasts and chin, but I was surprised to feel her tongue on my body as she licked up the saliva that had flowed down to my nipples. After teasing my areola for a minute, the tip of her tongue worked its way up my breasts and onto my chin, cleaning the drool from my body. “This is quite nice, as it tastes just like kissing you.”

After my body and face was free from the offending emission, my captor pulled herself close to me, and she pressed her body against mine as I was embraced. As the left side of my neck was kissed and sucked by my mistress, I noticed that there was something very, very different about my daughter’s situation, but it took me a few seconds to realise what it was.

You’re no longer wearing your swimsuit and I can feel your naked skin against my body!

Mistress Dee must have sensed my surprised reaction to her nudity, as she said “You have told me to be proud of my body, BC, is that right?”

I nodded in my response, and I already knew that this was something that I would have to acclimatise myself to in our new relationship, but it wasn’t something that I was going to find easy. After all, I had mentioned that my daughter was a ‘late developer’ and there is an understandable social reaction to considering a body of this shape as anything but innocent. After we had left the doctor’s once her development had started, I had told her that I was thin until nature filled me out to an excessive degree, to which she said that she hoped that nature would be that excessive with her. When she did mature in the end, she was quite well attributed, but that is a story for another time.

Hands touched my blindfold, lifted it up, and I looked at my naked daughter who sat across my lap. All her swimsuit had provided was a cover for her body, and her breasts were only starting to expand a little from her chest, with her nipples protruding out from her skin. She only had a few wisps of hair on her Mound of Venus, and the flesh in that area seemed to be flat, so calling it a mound was an exaggeration.

“It’s a horrible and scrawny body. Why can’t I have one like other women? I look terrible.”

You have a right to be proud of your body, no one has the right to make you ashamed of it. Even as I was thinking this, I understood that I had done the latter, and I became ashamed of what I had done to my sixteen year old daughter. There is an old saying that “Rules are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men.” and the rule that is there for very good reasons would only create a barrier of prejudice at this point.

If the only way to get my daughter to love her body would be for me to love it, then I would love and accept it and her. She had removed her swimsuit in an effort to get used being naked in front of another person, which showed that she had a problem with her self esteem and confidence in this area. Mistress Dee had removed a layer of inhibition and I knew that I had to do the same in order to help build up her self-image.

Her arms were still around me, but her head was upright as I tilted my head and nuzzled my captor on the left side on her neck while trying to murmur sweet nothings through my gag. There was an immediate effect on my captor as she gave me a tight hug and placed strong kisses at the side of my neck. “I didn’t know that gag kisses could feel so good, thank you BC.”

I must that this had been the weirdest sensation in the world when I started, but after a minute I started to enjoy the sensation of my daughter’s body against my own, and her responses indicated that she found the experience to be at least sensual. After she spent a minute moving up and down and kissing me on my gagged lips, she said “This does feel more than a little enjoyable, does that mean that I am on the way to feeling it the way you do?”

It won’t be long before you will experience the pure joy of this, and a whole new world will open to you. I did my best to smile behind my gag and I nodded my head to affirm the answer.

“Thank you, for the first time I really believe it.” She kissed me all over my face before pulling back and standing up. “I have the dusting to do now, and I should get it done before enjoying myself.” The smile on her face said everything as she turned around so that I was facing the kitchen table, and I was glad that I hadn’t dented her self-image.

“Now, close your eyes and keep them closed until I put your ear plugs back in.”

When my Mistress said that, I thought that she was going to blindfold me again, but I heard her pick up something and put it on the table in front of me, with wood scraping against wood at one point. The plugs went back in my ears, and I opened my eyes to discover that a large standing mirror had been placed in front of me. There was a wave to me from my captor which I saw in the mirror, and as she left the room I was trying to work out why it had been placed there, when the first bit of saliva appeared at the corners of my mouth.


Oh great, this time I’m going to have to watch myself drool as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment