Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Cassidy’s Kidnapping Part 9

It wasn’t long before Cassidy discovered that it was impossible to remain still in her strict bondage, but this added to the constant torment that was being inflicted on her by her position.

My knees and shoulders are already in a terrible state because of the way that I have been bound, and any movement increases the strain in one or the other. My ankles and wrists are so high that I am unable to find any comfort whatsoever, and I have to suffer from having my body supported by my knees as well. If I try to lower my ankles, I end up pulling my wrists up even more which add to the ache in my shoulders, and whenever I move my wrists down, my ankles are lifted up further with the result that my knees hurt even more. This is a very effective means of torment as I cannot rest, and I will continue to move which means that I will end up performing acts of self-torture.

As the lady squirmed in her captivity, she knew that there was nothing she could do to make her situation any better, but understanding this did not help her to remain still as her body reacted in an instinctive manner when any ache or pain grew stronger. All she ended up doing was transferring her suffering from one point to another, and it seemed that her suffering grew in the process as the minutes passed by, with her whimpers becoming a constant sound.

I can’t even lower my head as the two ladies tied my gag to the pillar which leaves me stuck in this position, and trying to move in any way causes the rope to chafe against my skin and mouth which makes my gag even more unpleasant. It don’t know how long will it be before someone comes to me and unties me from this pillar, but I’m sure that I will end up in an even worse situation after that.

The ache in the captive’s shoulders caused her to force her wrists down and she yelped through the rope gag as her ankles were pulled up which increased the discomfort in her knees. She endured this as much as possible until the feeling in her knees became intolerable, and the prisoner had no other choice but to move her feet back down, forcing her wrists up in the process. As the prisoner knelt helpless in her suffering, there was almost a jump for joy as one of the sheets rustled with Kǎodǎ’s voice being heard from behind it.

“I think that the naughty truant may be in this area, after all this is where they normally play their games.” She said as the two ladies came into view. “Oh there she is and she’s playing some kind of tie-up game, probably Cops and Robbers.”

It only took a few seconds for the assistants stood before the suffering captive who was whimpering and pleading in the faint hope that they would show her some mercy. “Do you know how much trouble you are in, Cassandra?” Kǒngbù said. “The headmistress has sent us out to look for you as you missed assembly, and she is most displeased at your lack of attendance. We are supposed to take you to her personal classroom, but it appears that we are going to have to free you from the pole first.”

“Kǒngbù, look at the way our naughty pupil has got herself all tied up. It’s almost as she has been tortured with these ropes.”

It is torturing me, after all you two are the ones who tied me up like this. Just get me out of this, please. What are you two doing now?The feeling of fear increased inside the helpless woman as the two ladies walked around the back of the column, and she felt something pressing against the top of her feet. No, please don’t do anything to my legs!

“Kǎodǎ, look at the way the rope is tied around her wrists and ankles. I wonder what would happen if I press down with my foot.”

No, no, for goodness sake. NO! A loud shriek came from the captives gagged mouth as Kǒngbù pressed down with her right foot, and the ache in Cassidy’s shoulders became intolerable. Please stop it, you’re going to pull my arms off! Please! Please!

“May I try it?” Kǎodǎ asked “I loved how she screamed and squirmed just then.”

“Go ahead.” Kǒngbù said as she took her foot away from the feet of the prisoner who knew that this relief was only going to be temporary, and she tried to prepare herself for the next act of torment.

However, there was nothing that she could do that would cope with the forcing down of her ankles, and this lifted up her wrists which again caused her to cry out as the ache in her arms was magnified.

“Now swot, when the Headmistress asks you if you got tied up playing Cowgirls and Indians, you nod your head.” Kǒngbù said. “If she asks you if you knew the girls who tied up, you answer no. Do you understand?”

A nod of the head answered the question of the tormentor. I’ll do it, I’ll do whatever you want, just please end my torture!

“Take your foot away, Kǎodǎ. I don’t think that Miss Goody Two Shoes will tell on us. After all, there is always dinnertime.” There was a loud sigh of relief as the pressure ended of the captive’s feet, and it took just a few more seconds for the rope that connected her wrists to her ankles via the ring to be untied by Kǒngbù, which allowed the helpless woman to rest her arms and legs.

My knees are still aching from having to kneel like this. Kǎodǎ set to work untying the loose ends of the rope that held the helpless lady’s head to the pillar while Knogbu removed the length of cord that restrained her crossed ankles. The rope around Cassidy’s upper body was untied and the bound ‘schoolgirl’ was made to stand up by the assistants who pulled her up by her arms with her feet placed together. One of the blue ropes was picked up by Kǎodǎ who wrapped and cinched the cord around the ankles of the prisoner before securing the ends together so that her legs were bound.

“Do not struggle against us, geek.” Kǒngbù said as she unwound the cord that secured the captive’s wrists, and Cassidy was made to hop forward twice before her hands were placed together behind her back with her palms pressed against each other. Another azure piece of rope was used to secure her wrists behind her back, but she became worried when Kǎodǎ pulled the prisoner’s tie out from under her grey pinafore dress.

“You are to follow us to the office of the Headmistress. “Kǎodǎ said as she gripped the end of the school tie. “Do not be so foolish as to give us any trouble.”

There was a sharp pull on the captive’s gag and she realised that Kǒngbù held onto the ends of the rope-gag. “This could become very unpleasant for you if you misbehave. Now, hop after Kǎodǎ if you want to be a good little swot.”

At least I have this short period of relative comfort so that I can recover a little, but it isn’t going to last long. As she had no choice but to follow Kǎodǎ, Cassidy took little hops so that she didn’t take any risk of falling over, but it didn’t take long to reach the large white sheet that the two ladies had approached her from. The leading captor let go of her prisoner so that she could pull hard on the sheet which fell to the floor, and the helpless lady was surprised by the sight that was in front of her. There were four desks, three small ones which were placed side by side with a basic black plastic chair with metal legs behind them, and there was a large desk with its chair in front with Mistress Sǐwáng sitting down. There was a large bag on her desk, and each of the smaller desks had a monitor, keyboard and mouse along with a paper notepad and pencils.

Madam Swiang herself was dressed for the occasion with a white shirt and grey and black tie, but her grey pinafore dress reached down to her knees and black buttons held it together at the front. She wore grey knee length boots with a stiletto heel on her feet, and the effect was complete with a sleeveless headmaster’s gown and a square academic cap on her head.

I must admit that you look every inch a headmistress like that. If it wasn’t for the fact that I am your prisoner and being tortured, I think that I would be happy to let you tie me up. What am I thinking? For a moment, images had invaded the mind of the captive with her letting her captor put her into tight bondage. Is this one of this situations where I am trying to make myself like my captor, so that I can elicit sympathy from her?

“Why is Cassandra bound and gagged? It seems to be a very unusual way to bring a pupil before me.” The madam said as she rose from her chair.

Kǎodǎ took hold of the prisoner’s tie before forcing her to hop over to the teacher’s desk. “She was all tied up and gagged when we found her, Headmistress. We think that she has been playing Cowgirls and Indians, rather than attending assembly and we decided to bring here before you like this, so that we can show you just how bad she has been.”

“Oh Cassandra, why have you been such a bad pupil today? You are normally such a good girl, and now you do something like this. Have you been playing a game, like they have said?”

I have no choice but to answer yes, otherwise I’ll be treated even worse. There was a nod from the helpless lady so that she could confirm the comment made by Kǎodǎ.

“Do you know who the other girls are?” Madam Sǐwáng said and the captive shook her head as she had been instructed by the other two. “Well, I sometimes believe in letting the punishment fit the crime, and I have an idea for this. Prefects, untie her wrists before taking her blazer off, as I don’t need that item of clothing getting in my way, and bend her over my desk.”

What are you thinking of doing to me, Madam Sǐwáng? It took just a few seconds for the ‘prefects’ to untie the hands of the captive, and Kǒngbù held the arms of the blazer while Kǎodǎ undid the buttons with the jacket being pulled off before it was left on the desk. Both ladies pressed hard on the shoulders of the helpless lady and she was soon forced to bend over so that her chest was pressing against the desk.

“Seeing as a naughty schoolgirl like you enjoys getting tied up, I am going to show you how the big girls do it.” The Madam said and the prisoner trembled as she watched the ‘Headmistress’ take two coils of the blue nylon rope out of her bag, before taking hold of the captive’s wrists and pulling them high up her back.

Ow! That’s pulling on my joints and I haven’t recovered yet. Cassidy’s hands were moved up until they were almost up to her shoulders where they were placed with her palms together, and one of the coils was wrapped ten times around her wrists with three cinches applied before the ends were knotted off. This is pulling so hard on my shoulders that is causing me to ache again, I don’t think that you could make it any worse. Just a few seconds later,, the captive realised just how wrong she was when Madam Sǐwáng started to loop the second coil ten times around her forearms just below the elbow, and she screamed as the cord was pulled tight so that her forearms were parallel with her elbows touching. The cinching was applied with the ends tied off before the whimpering bound lady was made to stand up straight and turn around so that she could face the leader.

“What’s wrong my pupil? You like rope games, but you are unable to cope with a nice little reverse prayer. You need to be tougher than that.” Madam Sǐwáng took a large coil out of the bag and tied one end to the elbow rope that was tormenting the prisoner, before winding it up around her body with a gap of abound half an inch each time. Once the other end was up at the wrists, the cord was pulled so tight that it bit into every area of soft flesh that it went over, until the end was tied off at the wrist rope.

This rope is digging into me all over the place where I have soft flesh, and it is an additional torture to the one that you have inflicted on my arms and shoulders. Cassidy was surprised when the rope around her ankles was untied, but she guessed that this wasn’t because of an act of kindness.

“Walk over to the centre desk and sit down on the black chair, you bad pupil.” Madam Sǐwáng said as she selected some more blue rope, and the helpless lady knew that she was no position to do anything other than comply, so she walked over and sat down on the chair. Trying to find a comfortable position was impossible, as the way that her arms were bound ensured that she couldn’t rest with her back to the chair. The Madam tied one end of a length of cord to the left rear leg of the chair, before taking it over the captive’s hips and looping it around the left rear leg with it being taken over the prisoner’s hips again to the right leg where it was tied off.

“Kǎodǎ, Kǒngbù, could you come over to behind the chair, and could one of you carry the small black bag over as well.” Madam Sǐwáng said as she double stranded a length of rope, before looping one end ten times around the right ankle of the captive with the end tied off with several feet trailing off. The two assistants were behind the chair by the time that the leader had bound the prisoner’s left leg and the helpless lady could do nothing but watch as they threaded the ends of the ropes around the horizontal bar that connected the two rear legs of the chair. “Pull, ladies.”

OMG, my legs, my legs! Cassidy cried out as the duo pulled hard on the ropes that were bound to her ankles, with the result that her legs were pulled wide apart around the sides of the chair as her ankles were pulled as far back as possible. The ends of the ropes were tied to the rear legs of the chair, which left the legs of the captive locked with a high level of strain on her joints. I should have known this would be worse.

“Tut, tut, that is non regulation for a start. I may have to punish you later for that”

As the captive looked down, she could see the solid black band of the tops of her stockings were showing from underneath the hem of her dress. I’m going to be in trouble for wearing stockings as well.

“Actually, if you are going to wear them, I think that you should show them off properly.” ‘Headmistress’ Sǐwáng said as she gripped the hem of the prisoner’s dress, and she took her time moving it up until there was an inch wide gap between the hem of Cassidy’s dress and the top of her stockings. “There, you look sexy like that.”

A groan escaped from the captive’s gagged mouth as she looked down again. You’ve exposed by legs again, embarrassing me and showing that I have no power to stop you from doing anything that you want. Now you’re making it even worse! The captive trembled as the madam took her right index finger and glided the tip over the bare flesh of the captive’s right thigh before repeating it with her left leg.

“Now, you will need to type, so I need to add something that will allow you to do this.” Cassidy’s eyes opened wide as Madam Sǐwáng took what appeared to be a gag out of the bag, which was placed over the prisoner’s mouth with the ends buckled together at the back of her neck, and sticking a foot out from the gag was a narrow cylinder with a rounded end.

How am I going to type with this thing? After all, I’m tied to the chair, and I cannot move any closer to the table. There was a loud screech from the bottom of the chair legs as the chair was pushed forward by the madam until the side of the desk was almost pressing against the body of the captive.

“You should have no problems with typing now, my cute pupil.” Madam Sǐwáng said, and the body of the bound woman jerked as a pair of hands were placed on her shoulders in a gentle manner. “You do look very sexy like this.” She said in a quiet voice and Cassidy was shocked when she received a brief kiss on her right cheek from her captor.

OMG, what is happening? Are you starting to like me in some weird way?

“Now, let’s get the morning class started.” The leader said as her hands ran down the sides of her captive before returning to her chair in front of the three ladies…


(To Be Continued…)

No comments:

Post a Comment