Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Cassidy’s Kidnapping Part 3

The discomfort in the captive’s joints became magnified over time until it reached the point where an occasional whimper escaped from her gag, and Cassidy did her best to distract herself from the suffering that had been inflicted on her. I suppose that I should be thankful for my condition as any other person would be screaming in agony long ago. This bondage prevents me from even attempting to escape as I am stretched out and even the slightest struggle which is all I can do, increases the level of pain in my joints. When the helpless lady looked up at the frosted skylights, she hoped that she would be able to work out how long it had been since she was left in her solitary torment, but the semi-opaque prevented any shadows from being created.

Even if the glass was clear, it would be hard for me to work out how long I have been waiting here, and the only indication will be when day turns into twilight. I have no idea what time of the day it is anyway, because of the unknown time of the journey that I made in the luggage case. In an effort to keep her mind off the effect that her bondage was having on her, the woman tried to work out what would best described her current predicament. I’m not standing, as my foot are not on the ground, but I’m not lying down either because my position is upright. Even hanging is inappropriate in a way as a term as that would indicate that I was just being held up, when I’m being held down and to the side as well. Well, my body is curved, but there must be something more precise to use to describe the way that I am bound, seeing as I am curved backwards like-. That’s it, I’m drawn like a bow, with the pulley as the bowman’s hand and the ropes pulling me back. This isn’t going to help me get out of this though and I’m just going to have to acquiesce to Madam Sǐwáng’s instructions.

There was the sound of a door opening and closing and the bound lady tried to see where it was, but the restrictions that the bondage imposed on her only permitted her to make use of a limited area of visibility. When her captors did walk into her range of sight and stop just a little to the right of her, the captive noticed that Madam Sǐwáng was wearing a red Cheongsam dress with a yellow floral pattern and it had splits along each side which went up to the hips. As the kidnapper walked along to her position in front of the bound lady, her exposed legs were shown to be covered in black pantyhose while red stiletto heels covered her feet.

Why are her accomplices carrying those items? One of the assistants put down a round dark-wooden table which had a central pillar with three ornate feet radiating from it, and the second placed two large glasses on the table with one empty while the other was filled with water. Are you going to make me thirsty as well by drinking the water a sip at a time?

“I see by the look on your face and hearing the sounds that you are making, that you are unhappy with the punishment that you are enduring, Cassandra. Would I be correct in that assumption?” Madam Sǐwáng said as she smiled at the suffering of her captive.

I have had enough of this torment, and the game needs to go on anyway, so I’ll surrender this time and get changed for you. Cassidy gave a single nod in response to the question that had been spoken by her captor.

“That is hardly encouraging, my helpless spy, as it indicates that you are being very grudging about getting changed. Seeing as this is the case, perhaps I should leave you in your current position for another two hours? This would ensure that your compliance is complete.”

No, no, I don’t think that my body could take another two hours with this level of strain on my joints. This time, there was a vigorous shaking of the head by the helpless captive as she showed that she wanted her present situation to come to an end. You’ve had enough fun at my expense, and I’ll be a good girl in putting on the new outfit.

“You do seem to be willing to carry out instructions, so we will lower you down and remove a few ropes before you are taken to the two small rooms so that you can get changed and have a little break.” Madam Sǐwáng said as she walked over to the pulley system before loosening the rope, so that the discomfort in the helpless lady’s body was ended as her feet reached the floor which caused her to emit a loud sigh of relief. The rope around her waist was untied before the cords that bound her wrists and ankles to the concrete pillar were removed so that she was no longer restricted to that location.

“Remove the ropes at Cassandra’s elbows and ankles so that she will find it easier to walk to the doors. The rest of her bonds can be removed except for her gag. If you want to escape further punishment, you will refrain from taking off your gag unless you want difficulty in breathing to be added to your well deserved punishments.”

I think that pushing you any further at the moment, would be a very bad idea, so you have no worries about any misbehaviour from me. There was no movement by Cassidy as the two assistants set to work untying the two ropes from her body, and within a matter of seconds her ankle and elbow bonds were removed which meant that the captive could bring her hands down in front of her as each accomplice took hold of an arm.

By this time, Madam Sǐwáng had picked up the two glasses from the table and she was taking a sip out of the full one, which she held in her right hand as she watched the two ladies remove the ropes. “This is most refreshing, Cassandra. Water can be put to other uses as well, as you must have heard of the proverbial Chinese Water Torture, which was shown to be effective by a certain documentary programme.”

Cassidy nodded. That would require setting up equipment and I doubt that you would be allowed to do this by Laura.

“Well, I am always willing to learn new things and there are quick and effective ways of applying tortures, even by using just one empty and one full glass. This was inspired by a comedy show, but I do not think that you will be laughing once I start to apply it.”

The worst thing that you can do with a glass of water is to throw it in my face, and that is not anywhere near a torture.

“I see that you do not believe me in this matter. That is of no consequence as you will soon know that I am telling the truth. Within a few minutes, you will develop a great desire in wanting to carry out my instructions.” The Madam said as she lifted the glass in her right hand while lowering the one in her left hand, and the woman took her time in pouring the liquid from the right glass to the left, ensuring that there was the maximum sound as the left glass was filled up. Once the left glass was filled, the heights of the two glasses were reversed and the process was reversed with the bound captive watching as the water splashed and bubbled as it was poured into the right glass.

Why does Madam Sǐwáng think that pouring water from one glass to another will have any effect on me? All she is doing is repeating her actions and if her purpose was to make me thirsty, then she is going to fail as I had more than enough to drink before I ended up in this false kidnapping. Wait, I am starting to feel something unusual but it isn’t a sensation of thirst, and it seems to be in a completely different part of my-, no, No NO!

It was at this moment that Cassidy discovered that she had developed an extreme motivation to carry out the orders of her captor.

“Your wide-eyed expression tells me just how much this is working, so I know that I have your attention, my little captive. Now, if you cause me any trouble at all, there will be no break for you and you do not need an explanation from me to know what will happen then. Do you understand?”

Yes, yes, I understand. There were multiple nods from the captive who found herself in a whole new predicament that required urgent attention. Now please let me go as I have something that I need to do.

“Ladies, guide our prisoner to the changing room so that she can model her new outfit for us.”

As the captive was guided to the doors by the two servants of the kidnapper, she almost stumbled over herself in the hurry to reach there so that she could be untied, get changed and obtain relief from her present torment, slight as it was. Once she was outside the storage room, the two women untied the ropes that bound her legs and wrists together and she opened the door, entered the room and closed the door behind her so that she would have some privacy as she changed in the small space. The one dull bulb provided enough light for her to see what she was doing, so she stripped off her clothes and put them in the bag that already contained her dress before putting on the new costume in a hurry because she was becoming desperate to visit the next room. When the prisoner had finished getting changed, she left the storage room, stood in front of the door to the toilet, turned the handle and pulled so that the door would open.

However, the door didn’t open and despite Cassidy’s hardest pull, her efforts to gain access were denied to her. You fiends, do you know what is going to happen if I don’t get in here? You’ve set this up!

At this point, Madam Sǐwáng and her two assistants had burst into laughter at Cassidy’s futile actions. “I cannot believe what I am seeing. The great Agent Cassandra who can get through all kinds of security systems is stopped by a toilet door? Have you forgotten that you are supposed to push the door open?”

Push the door open. My mum is going to laugh her head off when she is shown the video of this part. The cheeks on the captive’s face were turning as red as the paint on the toilet door when she pushed it open in order to enter the cubicle and do what was necessary…


The prisoner was relieved in more way than one as she left the small room, but she knew that her freedom from being tied up was going to be at an end so she stood still with her legs together and put her arms behind her back.

“Here we have the latest submissive fashion wear for captured spies as modelled by Agent Cassandra. Please note the strapless black French Maid dress with the white apron and the white multi-layers under the top of the very short skirt, with the white lace edgings at the hem, the neck and the short arms. Her black fishnet stockings are held up by a black garter belt along with white lace garters, and on her feet are black stiletto shoes. The over the elbow gloves have a white lace trim at the edge, as do the legs of her panties.”

A brown bag was brought over by the leader who took out a coil of jute rope which was wound ten times around the ankles of the captive before four cinches were applied with the ends tied off. Two more jute ropes bound the helpless lady’s legs together in the same manner, one binding her just below the knees, and the other positioned midway between above her knees and the tops of her stockings with the cord biting into her thighs.

A bamboo pole about three feet wide with a diameter of one and a half inches was lifted out of the bag and it was placed between Cassidy’s elbows and her back, with the two assistant pulling her forearms forward so that her arms mad a v-shape. Two lengths of jute cord were selected with each one lashed crosswise around one of her elbows and the pole so that they were locked into place with her upper arms forced behind her back. Each assistant was handed a coil of rope and they pulled her hands up to her shoulders before they wound the rope around her wrists and the top of her arms without any cinching which locked her arms into position. The accomplices took two more lengths of cord and one was tied around the captive’s chest and the pole so that the lady wouldn’t be able to move her arms back. Cassidy’s wrists were connected together with the second rope and she discovered that she was unable to even touch her face as her arms had become immobilised.

“One last thing to change, Maid Cassandra, and you can start your cleaning duties.” Madam Sǐwáng said as she took something out of the bag, while the other two ladies untied the wide and narrow cloth strips that held in the wad of material that prevented her from speaking. As soon as the cloth was extricated from inside her mouth by one of the two girls, she attempted to speak but a foot long piece of bamboo which was two inches wide was forced between her teeth. The two ends of a leather strap that had been threaded through the short pole were taken around her face to the back of her neck and buckled together so that the helpless woman would be unable to dislodge her new gag.

There’s something sweet and sticky on this thing in my mouth, and it seems as if it is honey. To the captive’s dismay, it was honey and her saliva glands became energised at the taste in her mouth with the result that liquid started to build up in her mouth. I don’t think that I’m going to be able to swallow all of this, and I can already feel it leaking out of the right side of my mouth.

“Oh, is poor Cassandra a bit upset at the fact that she is going to start drooling? Well, that is the least of your worries as you need to start dusting the concrete columns. If you do anything wrong, there will be a punishment for you.” The captor said as she picked up a large feather duster which was put into Cassidy’s right hand. “Do not drop it unless you want to be punished, and don’t forget to bend over and make sure that everyone gets a good view of your stocking tops and panties. Apparently you are becoming a major attraction on the internet, so don’t disappoint your audience.”

There’s no audience, but you are managing to keep the story very consistent and your behaviour has been professional so far. If it wasn’t for the error over the orphanage and the fake parents, I could have believed that this was real and that I was in great danger.


Cassidy knew that she would be punished if she didn’t obey her captor, so she shuffled over to the closest pillar and bent over as she started to dust it…

No comments:

Post a Comment