Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Monday 17 November 2014

Iris - A New Day Part 8 of 12

As Mistress Dee unlocked the door to the shed, I glanced up at the sky and noticed that the sun was approaching the horizon which meant that it would be setting in about an hour. The padlock was removed from the door which was opened by being pulled out, and my captor reached in and switched on the fluorescent strip light that was attached to the roof.

“Hop inside, my slave.”

The first thing that I noticed was how clean the surfaces were and that the covering sheets had been removed, so my Mistress must have prepared the inside while I was otherwise occupied during the morning. A large rug had been rolled out over the wooden floor which was probably for my comfort as I was the one who was barefoot and naked, and the carpet would prevent me from receiving any uncomfortable splinters.

It would be boring to mention all of the various types of tools and equipment that were laid out in neat rows on the various shelves or benches, but one item that would be important was the electric winch that was bolted to the roof with a large hook hanging underneath. To the right of me was another door which led to a second room that was used for storage of materials and garden items, but I didn’t think that I was going to be put in there.

The door closed behind me, and the sound of bolts being pulled across gave me the impression that I was imprisoned in the shed with no chance of escape, but this idea came over as rather silly after a few seconds as I wouldn’t be free even if the door was wide open given my current state of bondage. My Mistress walked around to my front and took hold of my upper arms before she issued a new command.

“Get down on your knees, my slave.”

If it wasn’t for the fact that my captor held my arms, my attempt would have ended in failure and the most probable result would have been for me to fall over to one side and hit my head on one of the benches. As I was helped down, it wasn’t hard for me to end up in the desired position so that I was on my knees, and this just added to my submissive feelings as my Mistress walked around me while I gave her looks of pure adoration. Once Mistress Dee returned to the front, she placed her right foot on my left shoulder, and even though it was a little presumptuous, I ended up nuzzling it with my cheek as another act of submission. After she put her foot back on the ground, the lady leaned over and patted me on the head so that I could be given the signal that I was a good girl.

“You are a very attentive slave, BC.” Mistress Dee said as she took my head in her hands and pressed herself against me, and my pulse quickened as a result of this close contact. “Just think of all the extra fun that we can have together in the future when everything is sorted out in me.” She took her time as she walked around to my back and once she was behind me, her hands gripped the cords that bound my arms into a box position. “You need to lie down on your back now, before I provide you with a little more entertainment.”

There was a pull back on the ropes and I had no choice but lean back until my feet slipped out from underneath me, but the grip that my Mistress had on my bonds prevented me from falling down and coming to any harm. My legs went around to my front as I sat down on my bottom, and soon I was lying on my back with my Lady above me, with her legs on either side of my body as she looked down on me and smiled.

“This is a better position for having some fun in the shed.” She said as she knelt down so that she was astride me with her posterior on my abdomen, before bending over in order that she could press her body against mine.

It was wonderful to be in a position of intimacy with my captor as she planted numerous kisses on my shoulder, while her arms embraced my captive body and I closed my eyes as I surrendered to the moment. Her kisses moved up to my neck, becoming interspersed with gentle bites and sucking of my skin, and her hands moved around to my front so that her fingertips could wander over the soft flesh of my breasts. The teasing of my neck and bosom served to light the fire in my loins and I wondered if she was going to bring me to a state of bliss while we stayed in the shed.

As my neck was treated to a delightful caress by the mouth of my Mistress, her fingers traced little circles around my nipples before the tips were held in a soft grip and subjected to a soft pulling and twisting that brought an erotic feeling to my bosom. Soon, her hands moved down my abdomen as her lips traced a path of kisses down my chest to between my breasts, and I gasped as the tips of her fingers pressed against my Mound of Venus which caused the heat of my fire to increase. Kiss after kiss traced a path along the mounds of my breasts as fingers caresses and stroked my heart of desire, and quiet moans escaped from my gagged lips as I writhed a little under the body of my Lady.

“Perhaps I should make this even more fun.”

Mistress Dee stopped her seduction and rose up from my helpless flesh, leaving me just a little frustrated in the process. I opened my eyes and watched as she picked up the black cloth bag and placed it on the floor before opening it up and taking out the black strip that had been used as an effective blindfold on me earlier. The material was placed above my face and I closed my eyes as the item covered my upper face before the ends were tied together at the back of my head. After a few seconds, there was a pressure against each ear, and something was pushed in causing me to feel a rushing sound for a moment before I was able to hear nothing. Again I was blinded and deafened, and the only major sense that I had available was one of touch, but I was reassured when my Mistress knelt astride me again with her body close to mine.

The enjoyable torment of my body continued as kisses landed on my breasts and her fingers rubbed against my mound with harder and more intense strokes, which brought my fire close to the point where it would explode. My areola was tantalised by the tongue of my captor as I received a caress between the top of my legs and my body trembled as the heat in my loins reached another level of magnitude. Before long, I was thrusting my hips up with each stroke of my flame and the tips of my breasts were licked, kissed and flicked by the young woman who had total control of my passions. When my nipples were taken into her mouth to be played with and fingers probed my lustful lips, I was sure that my very being would erupt into ecstasy before long.

In fact, I was just about to reach the centre of my need, when my Mistress stopped her actions of intimacy and pulled away from me, and I squirmed as the lust in my body was denied, wondering if I was going to be left on the floor.

There was a tenseness in the bonds around my ankles which puzzled me, but a moment later my feet rose into the air as if my captor had raised my legs by the ankles. I was trying to work out why she was doing this to me as my legs went higher and  higher, but there was a shock as my bottom left the floor which informed me that it wasn’t my Mistress lifting my body, but I was being taken up by the winch!

At this point I started to struggle against my bonds, but again this proved to be doomed to failure as my legs and bottom were raised further, and then there was the moment of shock when my shoulders and head slid along the carpet. Several more jolts like this happened until only my head touched the floor, with my body beneath or rather above me and I squirmed and jerked on the rope as my final contact was severed, leaving me suspended upside down for the first time in my life. As my body was raised, a thought entered my mind that my continued struggles may dislodge me from the hook and bring me crashing head first to the floor, an idea which scared me into keeping still.

My ardour had cooled somewhat since I had been strung up by my ankles, but it was still strong enough to be quite frustrating and the adrenaline rush from my suspension added to my sensations. Even this thought did not distract me from the possible scenario that I have been left alone in the shed as I wouldn’t know whether or not my Lady was here, and that I was locked in here in my strict bondage without the chance of struggling free.

My worry about this situation disappeared, but it was replaced by a greater concern as a shriek escaped my mouth because of the stinging pain that was felt in my upper thighs, and I knew that I had just been flogged by my Mistress. There were five more blows on my legs, and I cried out at each one because they were stronger than the ones that I had received in the living room which had been meant as a tease. A pause followed and I was thinking that my bottom would be next, but I discovered that I was very wrong about the part of my body that would be targeted.

I had forgotten that hanging upside down would show more of a certain location of my buxom body and it was the exposed area of my breasts that are covered in normal circumstances, that were hit by my Lady as six hard flogs landed on the sensitive area. The pain that I experienced from this punishment caused me to make involuntary jerks in my suspension which added the fear of falling, due to my predicament that I was suffering in the shed.

Six strokes to my abdomen were followed by a half-dozen to the sides of my thighs, and that left only one more area that could be made to suffer, a place that my Mistress had left until last. There were six long and loud screams from me as the cheeks of my bottom were given a severe flogging by my captor, and I knew from the living room that this was going to happen again and again.

As I suspected, the tops of my thighs at the back of my legs were the first target again, and the blows were not only stronger than the first time but there were irregular gaps between the strikes so it was impossible to steel myself for the following five flogs. The half dozen blows against my spread out bosom covered a more general area than before, but it didn’t lesson the pain that was inflicted on my upper body area. My midriff must have been turning pink after the second whipping of the area, the sides of my thighs would be faring about the same, and pain radiated through the cheeks of my derriere as Mistress Dee made sure that these were given special treatment.

The one possible compensation from this ordeal was that the fire between my legs was growing as a result of the pain that was inflicted on me in all of the wrong places, or should that be all of the right places, and another cycle of strikes took me close to the edge so that I jerked as much from my lust as from my pain.

It must have been the moaning that gave me away because just as I was about to reach the point where I would only feel the ecstasy, the flogging stopped and I was screaming through my gag for more as I struggled like a fish that had been caught on a line. For the second time since we had arrived at the shed, I had been brought to the edge of orgasm, only to suffer from a cruel denial at the hands of my Mistress.

After my desire had cooled down, I was subjected to the same painful but arousing treatment until I was close to the moment of the explosion of the lust within me, when I was humiliated by Mistress Dee who stopped at the point of ecstasy. This proved to be too much for me as sobs of despair escaped from my throat, and a hand gripped the ropes at my breasts so that I was pulled away from the vertical as I was lowered to the floor.

The plugs in my ears were removed, along with the blindfold that covered my eyes and I noticed that my ankles were no longer connected to the winch that had hoisted me up. I was thankful for the fact that I was able to regain my composure, but the lust was still burning between my legs which were being untied by my Mistress, starting with my ankles and ending at my mid thighs.

“I have played enough denial games with you for today, so I won’t do it again. However, you do have to stand up now, so I will help you.” She said as she took hold of my chest ropes, so I managed to get my feet under me and lift myself up off the floor. I was surprised when she took a long coil of rope out of her bag which she used to make a complicated form of rope harness around my abdomen, and I didn’t understand what this was for as it wasn’t restraining in any way.

“Step under the winch, wench.”

It only took a few steps for me to get into position while my Lady took three more lengths of cord out of her bag, before pressing the button that lowered the winch so that it descended to just above my head. Mistress Dee went around to behind my back and I could feel something unusual before the ropes around my chest and midriff became tighter, so I presumed that she had tied the cords to my body in some manner. I was to find out what she had done just a few moments later when she walked up to the winch control, pressed the up button and I found myself lifted up to the point where I was on tiptoe.

As I looked up and bent my head, I could see that loops of rope had been taken around the hook and they would have been taken around the chest and abdominal ropes in order to provide support. My Mistress wasn’t finished with me yet though, as she took the two remaining ropes and tied the end of one to each leg, with my left leg bound at the ankle and the right just above the knee. The other end of the knee rope was taken over the winch hook, and pulled until my leg was pulled into the air with the end of the cord tied off so that only my left leg gave me any support.

I had a worrying suspicion about what was going to happen to me next, and this was confirmed when I was forced to bend my left leg at the knee so that my ankle pressed against my bottom, before the ankle rope was wound around my thigh and calf leaving me frogtied and suspended in the air by my body. The ropes that held me around the midriff and chest exerted a strong pressure against my body, but it was more discomforting that painful.

This was the second time that I found myself hanging from the hook, and my bound left leg was squirming around in an effort to try and reach the floor, while my right foot flailed about in the air. The rush that I experienced from being place in this situation had a profound effect on my arousal, and as I looked around I hoped that my Mistress was going to keep her word.

“This should tickle your fancy.” Mistress Dee reached into her bag and took out an item that I had forgotten about, which I had left hidden in the bottom of the cupboard on the grounds that it was a little large for me. The large pink dildo was carried around to my front by my captor, and she teased me by waving it in my face which caused me to struggle in my bonds as I knew what she was going to do next.

“Who’s a naughty BC for having this in her wardrobe, and leaving it where someone could find it? I think that I’ll have to put it somewhere safer.” She said as she placed the tip of the phallus against my lips of desire.

I did feel a little conflicted as the item was going to test me to my limits, but the desire to have my lust sated made me disregard the difficulty of accommodating this shaft, and I ended up nodding and begging at my Mistress in order for the item to be used on me. She pressed and turned the phallus, and worked it into my tunnel of ecstasy as I moaned in pleasure at the penetration of my body was such that I was filled to the maximum extent.

Even though the internal part of me had been stuffed by the dildo, there was still enough of the device that was external so that my captor was able to thrust and twist it to maximum efficiency. As my level of arousal was already high at this point, it didn’t take long to reach the point where I would at the very edge of having my desire met, but I was still worried that I would be denied yet again.


This time I shouldn’t have worried as she continued so that I was taken over the edge and all I could recall was emitting constant screams as the strength of my orgasm made me oblivious to anything else but an all encompassing ecstasy…

No comments:

Post a Comment