Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Monday 17 November 2014

Iris - A New Day Part 3 of 12

When I was deprived of sight and sound I had no idea how long it had been since breakfast, so I looked around to get any hint of the present time, but it seemed that my Mistress had prepared in advance for my need. I checked on all of the clocks in the room, but each one was covered with a cloth, and the blinds were down which meant light could neither enter or leave the room, so I had only the indoor lighting to depend upon. Even with my sight, I could not tell what hour it was or how long it would be until lunchtime when I might end up with a break of some kind, and I found this to be more than a little disconcerting.

As I was unable to find anything to note the passage of time, my gaze returned to the mirror and the trail of dribble had reached half way down from my lips to my chin. It was bad enough when I could just feel it, but to see myself in the reflection made it seem to be more real and increased the sensation of itchiness that I experienced. When it came to things like tickling and itchiness, my skin was very sensitive so this affected me more than it would other people, who would find it a very minor irritation.

I tried to keep my face away from the mirror, but this proved to be impossible as my eyes were drawn back to what was happening on my face, almost like the proverbial moth to a flame. The viscous liquid trails were nearly down to my chin, and soon it would create a long, thin thread that would reach down to my breasts. As the material gathered together to make large drops, I had the idea of trying to shake it off, but this only proved to dislodge the liquid so that it landed on my upper arms and created a need to wipe it off there.

Realising that if I did this again I would make the situation even worse for myself, I decided that I would just have to let it drip onto me, as it would cause less of an annoyance. There was a kind of horrid fascination as the liquid gathered and dripped off my chin, creating a thin line that was reminiscent of a spider lowering itself down by a thread, and my muscles tensed when the first droplet landed onto my left breast. My right breast experience the same after another thirty seconds, and the saliva created an itch that I was unable to scratch because of the bondage that I was in.

The feeling of wanting to struggle in order to attempt my escape grew in me, but I knew that any such act would be unsuccessful, and it would only serve to inflict more discomfort onto my body by spilling my drool in other locations. As time went on, the saliva flowed down to my nipples which caused these to itch even more than the general area of my breasts, and I ended up stamping my feet in frustration on the floor, as I felt that I had to do something to provide even the minimum of relief.

My mind and eyes were so concentrated on what was happening to my body, I didn’t even notice my Mistress walk into the room, and if I hadn’t been so fixed to the chair I would have jumped when she put her hands on my shoulders. I put on my best begging and pleading face to let her know how much the drool torture was affecting me, so she took her time to walk around to my front and sat down on the chair in the space between my legs so that she was facing me. Mistress Dee looked at my chin and breasts, and shook her head slowly while making what seemed to be tut-tutting movements with her mouth as if I had been a bad girl for getting in this mess.

As my captor looked at me, she mouthed words that seemed to ask if I wanted the drool to be removed from my body, but her expression indicated that I would have to pay a price for this service. However, I felt that anything would be better than the horrendous feeling on my skin that was caused by the saliva, so I nodded in order that I may obtain some kind of relief from my present predicament.

There was a smile on my Mistress’s face as she leaned forward and used her tongue to lick away the drool that covered my right nipple, and worked her way up until she reached the right side of my lips. It was the turn of my left breast to feel her tongue, and it wasn’t long before all of the offending dribble was cleared away from my body, so at least this problem had been dealt with.

After my skin was freed from any trace of saliva, my captor leaned forward and kissed my right nipple before taking it into her mouth and sucking on it in a playful and erotic manner. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back as I enjoyed the pleasurable experience that Mistress Dee was providing for me, and I thought that I had misread the expression that had appeared on her face. As it turned out, I hadn’t misread her at all, and a few seconds later, I screeched through my gag as a vice-like grip crushed my right nipple and radiated pain through my breast.

You’ve bitten my nipple!

My captor smiled at me as she released her grip on my flesh, and I exerted a wild struggle in a vain and futile attempt to get free while she moved her head to the left side of my body. Fighting against my bonds proved to be useless as she took my left nipple into her mouth in a slow, deliberate action, and I howled as her teeth pinched my flesh in another act of torment. There was no escape from my assailant, and she released my flesh from her mouth, only to take each nipple between thumb and forefinger and grip hard again so that more pain was inflicted on me. The peaks of my breasts were twisted, pinched and pulled so that I whimpered, begged and pleaded as I endured the punishment from my Mistress, who smiled and looked at the top of my head.

Her hands left my body and this gave me a momentary feeling of relief, but this was to be replaced by fear as she reached up and pulled my blindfold back over my head, and I knew that she could torment me at any time without me being able to prepare myself for the onslaught. Time after time, I yelped as my breasts were pained by the actions of my captor, and I had no chance of steeling myself as I was unable to see it coming.

The worst thing, or possibly the best thing was that I was feeling aroused from all of this attention to the point where my hips started to twitch and my nipples had become erect. When my current state of desire was noticed by my captor, she stopped tormenting me and planted soft, tender kisses on the mounds of my breasts while providing gentle caresses to the sides of my body with her hands, so that the flame between my legs was stoked. The kisses turned into playful bites as my flesh was held and teased between her teeth, and her hands moved down my body and stroked the upper part of my thighs. It felt good to have my breasts sucked into the mouth of my Mistress and for her to glide her fingers over my legs, staying just short of the most sensitive parts of my body and making me moist in anticipation of the touches that were to follow.

A gasp escaped my lips as she traced a circle over my right areola with the tip of her tongue and my left breast was treated in the same manner as the tips of her fingers ran over my Mound, which caused my thighs and hips to twitch in response. My heat grew stronger as the caress above my legs became more intense, and the peaks of my breasts were teased by the tip of her tongue which flicked up and down.  Soon, she took turns in sucking my nipples while her fingers made little runs over the lips of my lust, and I could not help but moan with pleasure as each little touch took me closer and closer to the peak of my desire’s need.

My nipples were sucked deep into her mouth as her fingers slipped between the petals of my flower, caressed my stem of ecstasy and I was lost in the moment as I writhed and sighed under the erotic touch of my Mistress. This was heavenly compared to the torment that I was receiving just a little while ago, and my punishment had made me appreciate the pleasure even more as I felt that I would explode in bliss before long.

Just when I was moments away from experiencing pure joy, the kisses and caresses stopped and my captor stood up which left me moaning in frustration, but I knew better than to complain as I would suffer the wrath of my Mistress. It may only have been about a minute after when she sat between my legs again, and I thought that maybe she had to take a quick break as she placed her lips at my right breast.

A moment later her face pulled away from my body, and I couldn’t help but yell through my gag as both nipples experienced an intense and numbing cold, and I knew why she had stopped and left me for a minute.

Ice cubes! You’ve got ice cubes from the freezer. The cold encircled my nipples and moved around my breasts so that it caused both a minor discomfort but still kept me as aroused as ever. Hot and Cold, this is from the story hot and cold. Everything since Mistress Jodi left me looking in the mirror was from one of the fantasy stories that I had written and this one was about three years ago. Having to see myself drool, the punishment for cleaning me up, the teasing and the cubes, it was all in the tale, but I was hoping that the end wouldn’t be too bad in real life though, as I never expected it to happen.

The ice play with my breasts had stopped and my nipples were sucked so that they became warm again, but this was so that the cubes would be just as effective when they are applied again. Sure enough, as soon as my body was okay, I had to suffer the freezing effect on my sensitive flesh as the cubes were pressed against my body as part of my torment. While one cube was numbing my breasts the other was taken down in a path that wound down to my Mound, where it created figure-of-eights which teased my flame of desire. Soon it was joined by the other cube which ran along the folds of my valley which caused my skin to become cold, but did nothing to halt the growth of the flame that resided there.

I was getting close to the peak again and I was both anticipating and dreading the climax, when the teasing with the cubes stopped and my nipples were kissed and sucked by my captor, but this was only to last for a minute as my lips of lust were caressed, and I screamed out as three cubes were pressed into my most intimate location. The stroking of my flesh moved the cubes around inside me, and it wasn’t long before this had the desired effect of taking me over the edge, causing me to scream and convulse in my bonds as the waves of pleasure coursed through me...

While I became lost in the ecstasy of my being, I only had a dim awareness of my daughter cuddling into me and landing kisses on my shoulder and neck, actions which only became clear to me as I basked in the warm afterglow of orgasm.

After my period of reverie had ceased, the kisses and cuddles that my Mistress was providing me with ended, and after she stood up, the chair and I were turned around to the right which puzzled me for a moment until I realised that this would give her room to work on my bonds. The cord that secured my right ankle to the chair was untied and this was followed by the freeing of my left ankle, and soon the bindings which kept my knees locked in place were removed which left my legs free. I wondered why my captor had done this, when my right foot was brought up to where my knee used to be, and there was the familiar feeling of rope being looped around my ankle and the chair. The cinches between my ankle and the chair caused the cord to bit into my flesh and when my foot was released which caused the discomfort to increase.

My left foot was lifted up, and the ankle was bound into place, which left both of my legs in a very awkward position as both ankles must have been secured above the right to left bar at the front of the chair. This meant that I would be unable to lower my feet from this position, and I had the choice of either keeping my feet up by straining my leg muscles, or relaxing my legs and which would cause the rope to bite into me.

There was pressure on my wrists which indicated that Mistress Dee hadn’t finished with me yet, and the cord that restrained my wrists to the back of the chair must have been untied because my hands were pulled back while I was made to lean forward. My bending only stopped when my hands were at the top of the chair, and rope flicked on my hands as it was tied around my wrist bonds and the chair forcing my body to remain in this strict angle.

I shook my head at this treatment, which was an unwise decision as it was pulled back by my hair and another rope was tied into my hair before it was pulled back so that my neck was strained. When I tried to move my head forward again, there was no give, but there was a pulling sensation at my elbow bonds so I knew where the other end of the cord had been tied to.

My legs were made to be in the air, my body was forced forward with my arms at an unusual angle and my head was pulled back by my hair. As I thought that things could not get any worse for me, I decided that I would moan and complain to my Mistress about the strict predicament bondage that she had placed me in. This proved to be a major mistake on my part, because it was around twenty seconds after I started that I felt a searing pain in my right nipple, which was followed by another one at my left, and I could only assume that Mistress Dee had used spring clothespins on my breasts.

After a minute had gone by, I screamed through my gag as the pins were pulled and twisted, adding more torment to my torturous situation, and I wondered how long I was going to have endure the suffering that my captor was inflicting on me. Whenever I moved to provide relief in one area, it made another worse, and every time I moaned I was made to shriek as my nipples were scourged in retribution.


I can’t even pretend that this is worse than it is so that you will stop it, which lets you know just how far you can go with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment