Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Cecilia Medina - The Mishandled Mistress Part 24

It only took a minute for the helpless lady to follow her captor down the hallway, but the tugs on the chain along with the hugs made her squeal every few seconds due to the torment that was inflicted on her nipples. There was a short wait at the sliding doors as the elevator ascended, and once the doors were opened the two ladies entered the elevator with Cecyme becoming a little worried about the journey to the ground level. I cannot hold onto the side rail with my hands in the armbinder, so I have to rely on you to keep me upright as I will not be able to maintain my balance. The only hold you have on me is by the chain and this little trip is going to be uncomfortable at the very least.

After a few seconds of waiting, the doors closed and there was a scream from the bound woman as the elevator made its initial jolt when it started to descend to the ground level. She could feel herself starting to tip backwards and it would only be a moment before she would fall over, when another cried escaped from her gagged mouth as her Mistress pulled on the clamp chain to ensure that she would remain in position.

“I should have had your arms strapped to your body so it would have been easier to keep you upright. “ Mistress Isabella said as she embraced her helpless prisoner in order to make sure that the captive wouldn’t end up falling over, and they stayed like this until the elevator doors opened on the ground floor. “As soon as you are out of the elevator, bite hard on your gag as your clamps need to be removed. That was a very severe pull that I had to do to you.” The woman released her grip on the captive who hopped out of the elevator and as the bound lady bit down hard as instructed while the clamps were unscrewed.

Even though she did her best to muffle her cry, the prisoner cried out as the release of the devices of torment increased the pain that she felt in her nipples, and her Mistress massaged her breasts for a minute to ensure that her crushed flesh would receive the proper flow of blood. It would have been better for me if you had left the clamps in place, but I’m sure that you had a good reason to remove them.

“I know that it is agonising when they are removed, but to leave them clamped onto your nipples like that for much longer could cause you to be injured. Now, accompany me to the kitchen.” Cecyme hopped alongside the lady who walked at a slow pace and they were just about to enter the kitchen, when the captive heard a loud scream which seemed to have emanated from one of the men’s rooms.

Oh my, you must be torturing Megumi to make her cry out like that! There was a growl from the captive as she entered the kitchen, before she noticed that Selma and Collette were already working before standing to one side of the door, and Isabella turned around so that she could face the helpless lady.

“Cecyme, you need to trust me on what is happening, as not everything is as it seems. I can see that you are very concerned about what is happening to Megumi, and this shows that you are very empathic. However, if I called an end to what is happening to Megumi, she will never forgive me, and if you make your feelings too vocal, the lady will hear it and she will have to stop. Now, I have to help the others in preparing the meal.” Isabella took a plain white pinny from a hook on the wall, and made sure that the fastening was secure before she joined the two maids in preparing the meal.

That garment looks totally at odds with your current dominatrix clothing, but this is a situation where practicality rules over fashion. Again, I can do nothing to help at the moment, but that white four-wheeled cart in the corner of the room is new and the straps on the front look as though they are designed to be attached to something. It doesn’t take a lot of imagination to work out that I will be the one pulling the cart to where we are going to eat the meal. Cecyme’s thoughts were interrupted by another scream that came from further down the corridor, and this was followed moments later by one more which became muffled half way through. The only way for your cry to silenced like that would be if something was pushed through the ring-gag. That would mean one of the men must be- that is just horrible! A look of shock appeared on the face of the helpless lady as she realised what the men must be doing to the captive, and she moaned in frustration as she once more struggled against her bonds.

Collette looked up from the salad that she was preparing, and there was a worried look on her face as she put down her knife before she walked over to the helpless woman who was trying to get out of her bonds. “Please calm down, Cecyme, you will hurt yourself if you continue in attempting to get free of the armbinder.”

How can you expect me to calm down when I can hear just how much Megumi is suffering? Even though the captive was very concerned about what was happening to the oriental lady, she halted her fight to free herself as she saw the expression on Collette’s face. You are worried about me getting hurt, just like Isabella was. I’ll try to stay still, but it is so hard when I hear the cries and screams.

“It was the muffled shriek that set you off just then, am I right in that?” Collette said, and the captive nodded her head in response. “I understand, but you must control yourself. If you end up getting hurt as a result of your struggles, both Isabella and Megumi will never forgive themselves. Please, try to remain calm and stay still as none of us want to see anything bad happen to you.” As Collette returned to her work, she said “Selma, please help to keep an eye on Cecyme so that make sure that she doesn’t get too agitated.”

“Okay, Collette. We do need to watch over our captive as this can be very trying when the performance of our friend is heard for the first time. It would best if we took turns in keeping Cecyme calm while Megumi is being entertained,”

This was how it went while the meal was being prepared, with each of the two French Maids alternating in helping Cecyme to remain calm so that she wouldn’t overexert herself in her bondage. As the helpless lady looked on, the drawers and lockers of the cart were filled with the meals and other items, but a few drawers remained untouched. They might contain other items that could be used for my captivity, which wouldn’t be a surprise given the way that this weekend is going. Aren’t those the cuffs that were used on me at breakfast time?

Mistress Isabella opened a drawer and retrieved the same set of ankle cuffs that were attached to the captive in the morning, before walking over to Cecyme and kneeing in front of her so that the prisoner’s three lower leg straps were removed. One of the cuffs was taken around the right ankle of the helpless lady before it was buckled into place, and her left ankle was restrained with the other cuff so that her walking pace would be restricted by the metal chain which connected her ankles together. “When the final leg straps are removed, I want you to walk over to the cart and turn around so that your back is to it.”

Well, this is to be expected so that there is no surprise in this. Isabella wasted no time in unbuckling the three straps that bound Cecyme’s upper legs together and as soon as these restrictions were removed, the lady in bondage walked over to cart as instructed with her turning her back towards the object. This is when I get connected to the cart and act as if I am a beast of burden. To think about it, I am a beast of burden, gagged and restrained so that I can pull this cart for you. Collette placed a wide belt around the waist of the helpless lady, and she buckled it to the last notch as Selma attached the two straps from the front of the cart to buckles that were on the belt at the sides of the prisoner.

“Okay.” Isabella said “It is time to-“ The Mistress halted in her speech as she was interrupted by a long and loud scream from the captive Megumi, but this one was familiar even to Cecyme. It wasn’t a cry of torment or suffering, or even one of humiliation, but it was the vocalisation of the orgasm that the oriental lady was experiencing.

Even after everything you went through, you have ended up in the throes of ecstasy. You must be a very incredible lady. There were smiles on the faces of the three ladies, as Cecyme expression showed to them that she was puzzled by the sound that she had heard.

“I told you that you need not interfere with what was happening to Megumi.” Mistress Isabella said, giving the helpless woman a sharp spank on the bottom which caused the captive to squeal before she removed her own pinny and putting it on the side. “I think that it is time for us to go out and get everything ready for the meal, so follow us out and along the path, please. That is if you don’t want those horrible clamps attached to you nipples again.”

As the Mistress walked forward, Cecyme started to take her short steps, but she found it difficult to move at first because she had to pull the cart behind her and the inertia of the object had to be overcome. I should have expected this to be awkward, as I have to walk in high heels which do not allow me much traction. Plus, there is the added problem of getting the cart through the door, and I don’t think that I can manoeuvre well enough to do this. The bound lady tried to move into the best position possible, but as she turned around in order to leave through the door, one of the wheels of the cart caught on the side of the door which prevented her from going any further. Backing up proved to be very difficult as the lady had to push her body against the cart, and each attempt that she made to get through the door ended in frustration with the cart getting stuck time and time again. Can’t one of you ladies help me with this? I’m unable to get through on my own!

“Collette, I think that we should our slave girl get through the door, as I think that she has realised this cart cannot get into position without one of us helping her.”

“I will do it.” Collette said as she moved the cart sideways so that it would just be able to fit through the doorway, and Cecyme breathed a sigh of relief as she managed to exit the kitchen after her repeated failures. It didn’t take more than a minute for the helpless lady to reach the open door that led to the rear garden, and she waited for the red-headed maid to adjust the cart so that it could be pulled through the door without any chance of jamming.

“It is done now, Cecyme, you should be able to take this to the gazebo without there being any more problems.” As the bound woman started to walk forward, she discovered that there was no resistance with the cart moving through the doorway, and she out outside the house just a moment later.

At least I can make my way to where we are eating without getting stuck now, even though it will take me a little while to get to the tent as I can only take short steps. Once Cecyme had managed to get onto the path through the garden with the cart trailing on the straps, she noticed that Mistress Isabella had been waiting for her just around the corner.

“I take it that you had help with getting out of the kitchen?” The Mistress asked, and there was a nod from the captive who looked a little worried as she thought that she might get punished for her tardiness. “There is no need to worry, Cecyme, as we all get stuck trying to move that cart through the doors. However, you have been quick in realising that you needed help in the kitchen, and you managed to get outside soon enough.” After the Mistress had spoken, she delivered a playful slap to the captive’s bottom with her right hand and the helpless woman squealed as she started to walk along the path with the cart rolling behind her.

I do hope that Megumi hasn’t suffered too much at the hands of the men, but she looked terrified as they carried her out of the room. How can any lady who has gone through so much still be okay? As the bound lady walked along the path, she wondered about the French Maid who was still in the mansion, and she hoped that the girl would be able to recover from her ordeal. There was a small group walking together on the path when the prisoner looked around again, with Selma and Collette accompanying Mistress Isabella and the burdened Cecyme.

Soon the large gazebo came into view as the path wound around some large bushes, and once they had arrived at the structure, the two maids unhitched Cecyme from the cart. The men must have set out that table underneath the gazebo while I was occupied with the games, with three seats on the sides and one seat at the top and bottom. The men and maids must sit on the sides, while the top and bottom must be for Isabella and myself.

“I see that the little truck has arrived before us.” John said, and the helpless woman looked around to see the trio who had changed into fresh clothing which consisted of black trousers and white shirts. “We’ll help set everything up while Isabella helps Cecyme to sit down.” As the men helped Selma and Collette set up the table for the meal, Isabella opened one of the drawers so that she could take out a large padlock before taking hold of the prisoner’s waist strap.

“Follow me, slave, so that you may sit down on the chair.” The Mistress said as she tugged on the strap, so the bound women followed her captor who led her to the foot of the table and she sat down on the chair which was pulled a little away from the table. Isabella unclipped the chain from the D-rings on the ankle cuffs, and she brought the ankles of the lady together so that the shackle could be looped around the rings before the padlock was secured into place. “There you are, all nice and secured.”

I can’t walk away, and I doubt that I could hop on my own without falling over, seeing I am still wearing my high heels and the ground is soft. Cecyme’s chair was pushed closer to the table, and she looked on as everyone else helped in preparing the table, even Mistress Isabella which meant that everything was in place within a few minutes. The Mistress sat on the other end of the table from the helpless Cecyme, while the two maids sat down on her right with the three men taking their positions on the left. Why is nothing happening? Are we waiting for Megumi? It did seem to be the case that everyone was just sitting there in silence, as if they were waiting for the lady to appear and Cecyme was wondering how she was going to eat, given her present level of bondage.

“I am sorry that I am late, but I did need to clean up after my adventure.” Megumi said, and the captive was startled by the sudden voice that came from her left.

“That is okay, Megumi. After all, it was an intense session, even by your standards.” Isabella said with the maid walking into view, and the lady gave each man a warm hug in turn as she kissed them on the cheek. When the maid straightened up and turned around, Cecyme was amazed at the expression that was on the face of the oriental woman who approached the helpless prisoner.

This is incredible as you actually look radiant after your ordeal, and that is a lovely smile on your face. You must have enjoyed what happened to you at the hands of Isabella and the men, and if I hadn’t seen you like this then I wouldn’t have believed it.

“It was intense, Mistress Isabella, but I needed it to be so strong after having to wait all this time.” Megumi said, walking around to the back of Cecyme before putting her arms around the helpless woman in a warm embrace and landing several sweet kisses on the cheeks of the captive. “I am sorry about what I did to you earlier when I bumped you and knocked you off balance. I did not intend for that to happen to you, and I hope that you have forgiven me for my transgression.”

I have been worried about how you’ve been treated, yet you have been concerned about me? You really are an unusual lady. Cecyme nodded her head even though she felt it was unnecessary as there was nothing to forgive, but she knew that Megumi would need the reassurance of this simple signal.

“Thank you, Cecyme. Mistress Isabella, Do I have your permission to speak to our prisoner about what happened, as she did look very concerned about my predicament?”

“Go ahead, Megumi. After all I think that she will believe it if it comes out of your lips.”


(To Be Continued.)

No comments:

Post a Comment