Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Cecilia Medina - The Mishandled Mistress Part 8

“What’s wrong, Cecyme?” Mistress Isabella asked as she looked down the table at the helpless maid, who was squirming in her bonds as the very core of her intimacy was teased from inside her body.

You know very well what is wrong! Even though Cecyme managed to recover from almost falling, it took every ounce of her willpower to straighten herself and reduce the volume of her cries.

“Well done, my new slave. Collette fell to the floor when she experienced this for the first time and Megumi bent over the table just so that she wouldn’t fall.”

I noticed that you didn’t mention Selma, but I doubt that this device wouldn’t have the same effect on her. Oh please it vibrates so much. After a few more seconds of teasing had passed, a faint click was heard before the buzzing inside the prisoner stopped which caused her to sigh at the halting of her torment. That is such a relief, but how long will it be before it is used on me again.

“Collette.” Ben said “Could I have a few rolls please? You know that I love to make a bacon sandwich in the morning.”

“Certainly, Ben.” Collette said as she placed a small plate on Cecyme’s tray before loading it up with three wholemeal rolls. “Take these up the table to Ben please, my slave maid.”

The slave was careful to remain straight as she turned to the right and took dainty steps with her chained legs when she walked around the long table, as she made her way up to the man who had asked for the food. However, she was barely half-way along the table to him when there was another click as a button was pressed, and the captive was subjected to vibrations within her most sensitive place. It was far weaker than before, but she had to stop for a second when she bent over a little and a loud moan escaped from her gagged mouth, as fuel was added to the flames of her lust. As the helpless maid straightened up again, she was thankful for the raised edges on the sides of the tray which prevented the plate from sliding off, with the rolls still in position.

I’m grateful that I did not drop them as I would probably receive a punishment from Mistress Isabella, but I have to walk while this thing is affecting me. Last night’s device was just put down my panties so it didn’t have such a strong effect, but this is far more effective. As the bound woman took her first small step, she emitted a sigh as her hips twitched, due to the vibrations and her movements causing jolts of pleasure to shoot through this part of her body. I shall have to be careful as I don’t want to drop this, so this means taking short steps and pausing for a moment. It took the prisoner longer than she expected to reach Ben’s place on the table, and the lady trembled a little  as she halted on his left side.

“Thank you Cecyme.” Ben said as he took the plate off the tray and put it down on the table.

“You may go back to your place now, Cecyme.” Mistress Isabella said, and the maid made her slow and steady way back to the foot of the table with her halting on occasion so that she could maintain some kind of control over the feelings inside her. Once she was in back in position on the opposite side of the table from her mistress, a button on the remote was pressed and the helpless maid relaxed as the torment of her body stopped.

You had to wait until I had finished before switching this infernal machine off. However, I am sure that I had experienced the lowest setting as I served Ben, and this is only going to get harder as breakfast continues.

“Here you are, Ben.” John said as he handed the remote control across the table, and the other worker took hold of it before turning it over in his hands, as he smiled at the bound woman in a way that sent shivers down her spine.

You are going to take great delight in using that torture device on me. Well, maybe torture isn’t the right word, but having such major stimulation inflicted on me while I’m trying to work is a kind of torment.

“Collette, would you be so kind as to put the jug of orange juice on the tray and send Cecyme up to me with it.” John said, and the maid was snapped out of her thinking when she heard this.

Oh no, this is a recipe for disaster, as I’m sure that Ben will try and make me tip the orange juice while I am walking.

The worry on the captive’s face must have been visible as Collette picked up the jug and placed it on the tray, because the red haired lady attempted to reassure her. “It’s okay, Cecyme. You have already proved how tough you are at the beginning, and you will be able to do this easily.”

You may think so, but I’m the one who is going to have to take the jug up to John  with Ben ready to torment me at any time.  Cecyme shivered as she placed one foot forward, wondering just how long it would be before the cylinder inside her would start up again. Another short step was taken and another, and there was no activation of the device, so she thought that she was worrying too much until she heard Ben speak.

“I wonder what level two would do to you, Little Miss Slave? After all, level one had a strong enough effect on you as you walked along.”

No, please don’t use that thing on me, I might collapse or drop the orange juice. As the woman halted in going around the table, she shook her head and made pleading sounds through her gagged mouth in the slip hope that Ben would take pity on her.

“I wonder what you would offer me so that you could avoid having to suffer being tormented by me?”

Please, don’t do that, it’s unfair. You know that I am in such a weak position right now.The pleading from the woman became louder as she took a tentative step towards John, and she wondered if she should try and walk at her highest speed for the rest of the way. I’ll get into trouble if I drop this. Every step that the captive took filled her with dread as she waited for a button to be pressed so that her suffering would begin again, and she realised that this was being dragged out just so that this situation would play on her mind.

There were only two more steps to be made by the the bound maid to reach John when she heard the dreaded click, and her legs bent at the knees as the device buzzed away stronger than before. It took every piece of strength to stop herself from tumbling over, and the prisoner almost lost the jug as it slid forward but she managed to correct herself in time. Oh please, oh please, turn it off! As she stepped forward again, the movement of her body at the hips caused the sensitive areas in her tunnel to rub against the vibrator and the effect of this made her cry out. One more step brought her up to John, but she was unable to remain still as she stood on his right facing him, and her hips even thrust forward a little as her intimacy was teased.

“Thank you for bringing me the orange juice, Cecyme.” John said as he took the jug and poured the liquid into his glass until it was full, before putting the jug down on the table. “I don’t need anything else at the moment.”

Now I have to go back to the foot of the table with this horrible buzzing vibrating teasing me more than before. I just hope that I don’t fall over. It took far longer for the helpless lady to get back to where she had been standing, as she had to stop after every step because the fire of her lust was stronger than ever. The poor lady felt as if she had taken ages to stand beside Collette at the foot of the table, and it was only when she was back beside the red head that the machine was deactivated, so that she could get a degree of relief. It was only a degree this time owing to her libido having become so strong that her hips were twitching without additional stimulation, and she was unable to keep her legs still as she stood on the spot. As she looked up the table, she watched as the remote control for the vibrator was handed over to Paul and she knew that this was going to become more intense.

“Collette, could you remove the tray from our helpless slave as it would not be a good idea for her to continue moving around with it attached to her.” The mistress said, and the straps that held the tray to the prisoner’s neck was unbuckled, before the straps around her waist were disconnected so that the tray could be put on the table. “Cecyme, you will walk to the nearest corner to you and face it with your legs together.”

Am I going to be punished for something? It must be my not being able to control myself better at walking around the table with this thing distracting me. I had better do it though, or I may end up with a worse bottom than Selma’s at the moment. Cecyme turned around and walked over to the corner, taking large steps that used the length of the chain before she stood still with her feet as close together as possible.

“Collette, you know what you have to do now.” Isabella said.

What are you going to do to me, Collette. There was a sound behind the helpless maid and as she turned her head, she noticed that Collette was kneeling on the floor with a large padlock in her hands. You aren’t going to use that on me? My legs are already chained together. A loud click was heard by the captive and she realised that the padlock had been used to bind her ankles together with the shackles going through the two D-rings. How am I going to do anything like this? My legs are just as bound as if tight ropes had been used.

“I’ve removed the chain Mistress Isabella, our helpless slave is not going to be able to run around the room now.” Collette said as she walked back to the table and put the chain down by the tray.

“Thank you, Collette. Cecyme, you can go anywhere in the room and do what you want until you are told otherwise.” Isabella said.

What on earth am I going to do, and how am I going to get there to do it? My arms are bound behind my back and I can only hop about or shuffle as my ankles are locked together. Ohpleasenonono! Because the helpless woman was so preoccupied with her bondage, she didn’t even notice the click from the remote control and it felt just as bad as when it was switched on for the first time, with her bent over and screaming. Please switch it off, please switch it off! It felt as if the area between her legs was on fire, but she realised that this level of stimulation was not strong enough to take her over the edge.

This is horrible, I’m standing here and I’m being tortured with pleasure. There’s nothing I can do about what is happening to me, and even trying to pull on this rope between my legs won’t provide more than a little help. As she had no other option at the moment, the helpless woman turned around so that she could face the others, but even this took time as she felt as if her legs were going to give way. Please stop this, oh please please stop this. Although the maid in bondage put on her best begging and pleading performance, this did nothing but cause her audience to smile while she writhed in her bonds as her pelvis jerked, with her emitting loud moans through her gagged mouth.

“Oh dear, Cecyme, do you have an itch that you can’t scratch?” Mistress Isabella said.

You are all so mean, how can I expect you to end this and help me, when my torment is the very thing that you want to see. Wait a second Mistress, you said scratch. I can scratch my itch so to speak, but I have to move from my corner first, and this will take some time, as hopping is out of the question at the moment.  The maid took what must have been the smallest steps possible as she was limited by the padlock that connected her ankles together, and she shuffled at a very slow rate across the floor as she walked towards the corner of the table.

Just how long is this going to take? I am not going to get any help from any of the others and if I try to move any faster, I may very well end up falling to the floor with all of you leaving me like that for the next hour with this excruciating teasing. Although the corner of the table was more like a sharp curve, it would be better to aim for this point than anything else, as at least there was a chance of providing enough stimulation to provide her with the release that she needed. Finally! I’ve made it, now I can at least attempt to rid myself of this level of torment. It felt to the captive that she had achieved a small victory by getting to the table from the corner of the room, and she bent her legs so that she could press her Mound of Venus against the corner of the table.

“It seems that you have found a way to scratch your itch after all, my sexy slave.” Mistress Isabella said as the bound maid moved her body up and down so that the table caressed the crotch rope along with her intimate flesh. “You seem to be very desperate in wanting to deal with this itch though.”

“Oh Cecyme, I never thought that I would ever see my ex-mistress try and have sex with a table.” Megumi said as she entered the room. “Even I took longer to work out that this would be a good idea.”

Everyone seems to be enjoying my predicament, which isn’t a surprise, but I need to rub myself against the corner of the table. the screams of the tormented Cecyme grew stronger as she caressed her intimacy by using the corner of the table, and the trembling in her hips indicated that it would not take long for her to push herself over the edge. Please, just a little more! I need this! As the prisoner opened her eyes for a moment and looked around, she could see that everyone’s eyes were transfixed on her helpless body as she worked towards her bliss. More, more, please more. Soon Cecyme started to gyrate her hips as her motions increased in speed, and as she screamed with her head thrown back the captive was no longer concerned as to whether or not she was being watched.

I’m almost there, I’m almost there! Just as the bound Cecyme was about to reach that point where her desire would turn into ecstasy, there was a click as the device inside her came to a halt, and the helpless damsel was robbed of her need. NO, NO! Please, switch it back on! This is sheer torture.

“Why, I thought that you wanted this thing to be turned off, my slave.” As the slave looked up, she saw that her Mistress was holding the control in her hand. “That was what you meant earlier when you were begging, wasn’t it?”

That was before, now I need you to leave it on! The actions of the captive became frantic as she thrust and gyrated against the corner in a desperate attempt to reach the moment of bliss, but this only helped increase the torment of denial that was inflicted on her. Please, I’m begging you, let me come!

“Is the poor maid feeling just a little frustrated at the moment?” Mistress Isabella said as Megumi and Collette stood at either side of the struggling maid. “Do you want this machine to be switched back on?”

Cecyme nodded as fast as she could as she needed the flame of lust between her legs to be sated, and she hoped that her mistress wouldn’t tease her with just the promise of release. Just press the button and free me from my torture.

“I’m not sure that you really want this device switching on. After all, you were very insistent about having the device powered down, so I have given you what you wanted.”

you can’t leave me like this! By this time, the frustration had become so strong because of the captive’s denial, she ended up lying down with her front on the table as she started to sob. It’s no use, I’m going to be tormented like this for hours with no hope of having my desires sated. She didn’t even notice the two arms taking hold of her body, but she screamed a moment later as the device inside her started up again. Oh yes, Oh Yes, OH YESSSSSSS!

Cecyme became oblivious to everything else as an explosion of bliss radiated out from her Mound of Venus and engulfed her own being as she screamed, convulsed and jerked on the table…


(To Be Continued.)

No comments:

Post a Comment