Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Petra Marsh: The Easter Abduction - Part 9

As the water streamed down onto Petra’s helpless body, she tried to find some way of dealing with her situation that she was left in by the stranger who had entered the garden. What am I going to do about this, as I can’t just go and turn the device off as my wrists and ankles are bound to the bed? I can guess that the spray gun is attached to the bed somehow, but I cannot see what the connection is. I should try and bounce up and down as much as I can in the chance of moving the device.

The captive attempted to lift her body up as far as it would go, so that it would be arched above the bed before forcing it back down as hard as possible so that she could move the angle of the spray gun that was teasing her so much. She did this time and time again but there was no difference in the target point of the water, which meant that the item was too well secured to be moved in this manner. Her actions even made her situation a little worse for her, as her most intimate area was also moved higher by this action, which made it a direct target for the spray gun and sometimes the jet of water struck the captive at her most intimate location.

Maybe I have been trying to do this in the wrong way. If I lift myself up and get the flow to hit me between my legs, then I may be able to get a release from my teasing for a while.

After resting for a minute and taking deep breaths in an act of preparing for the next part, Petra pushed her hips up with her body forming another arch and she did manage to get hit in the right spot which served to make her more aroused. Maintaining this position for more than a few seconds proved to be difficult as the ache built up in her muscles and she was only able to remain with her body in the air for a very short time before she had to rest on the bed.

This is proving to be harder than I imagined, but the effect between my legs was incredible, so I should keep doing this so that I can end up being plunged into bliss. It wasn’t long before the helpless woman discovered that she had made a mistake as the time that she spent lifted up became shorter and shorter after each attempt, with the increase in teasing diminishing. I need to make this work, so I’ll just move up for a few seconds and rest a little longer. The time that the bound lady spent in an arched position dropped to less than a second within a short time, and the only result from her actions was an aching need between her legs which felt as if it was never going to be sated.

I should have just stayed still on the bed and suffered at that level of teasing, rather than experience the torment that is being inflicted on me by my loins. I need to find another way of stopping the stream of water from hitting me at this precise place. Shifting my position to the side might help. This seemed to be a good idea for the tormented lady, but she realised that her spreadeagle bondage allowed very little movement as she tried to move left or right, and the jet of liquid ended up hitting new points which added for fuel to the flame of her lust.

It wasn’t long before the suffering woman became so frustrated by her teasing that she started to struggle in her bonds in the hope that one of the ropes might slip, and her head went from left to right and back again as she tried to scream out her feelings. Where are you, Kendra? I’m on the edge and I need you to release me from this. Oh no, this is just how I was feeling when I was on the bed when I was going through orgasm denial.


“What the hell? Petra, what’s happened to you?” Kendra said and she sounded as if she was going to scream

Petra felt relief at hearing the voice of one of her captors, but this was only a momentary condition as her desperate need focused her attention on the torment that was driving her insane as she thrashed around on your bed. Don’t worry about what happened to me, get that bloody spray gun and shoot it at my lips.

“Oh my goodness, the gate’s slightly ajar! Someone must have got in and done this to you! They’ve taped the spray gun to the bottom of the sun bed.”

Oh well done, you’ve noticed that. How did you thing this happened? Did you think that I freed myself, set up the spray gun and tied myself back up again so that I can be found like this? Come on, Kendra let me find some ecstasy!

“I’ll remove your gag so that you can tell me what occurred here.”

No! Petra shook her head as her captor reached for the straps, in the hope that she would understand that the helpless lady had other priorities at the moment. Can’t you see what that device is doing to me? Do something with it!

“Okay, I understand. I’ll switch off the spray gun.”

No, don’t do that, I’ll be waiting goodness knows how long before the fire of my libido is doused. Just use it on me. The helpless captive was frantic in the shaking of her head at the comment of her captor.

“It seems that you need help of a different kind right now, so I’ll remove the tape from this thing and use it on you. It may go all over the place for a few moments while I remove the tape.”

Finally you’ve got it, now get that thing freed and blast me with it. We can sort out everything else later, but please hurry.

“Someone made a good job at this.” Kendra said and for a few seconds the liquid splashed all over the body of the bound woman, but this did nothing to lessen the feeling between her legs that caused her to plead for an end to her sexual torture. “I’ve got it free of the tape, so it’s time to hit the button.”

It felt as if a full strength jet of water at close range hit Petra right between her legs, and she would have screamed at her loudest if it wasn’t for the gag and the tape pressing her nose down restricting her ability to breathe, Yes, oh yes! The flow from the spray gun was not concentrated at one precise spot, and the target point moved up and down the intimate lips of the helpless prisoner as she writhed on the bed. Please, just a little more and I can revel in my pleasure.

There was a more intense sensation between the woman’s legs as her captor set the gun to fire the water in rapid pulses and this proved to be the tipping point for the tormented lady. Huh, huh, HUH, HUHHHHH! Her back arched for several seconds as the orgasm washed over her in a tidal wave of ecstasy, and she collapsed back onto the bed as she convulsed in her bonds with her only aware of her own bliss …

“Are you okay, Petra?” Kendra said as she unbuckled the last of the straps that secured the harness gag to the face of the captive and pulled on the panel so that the large ball was removed from the mouth of the captive.

“Yes, Mistress Kendra, but there were moments when I was afraid. Please tell me, was this one of your games?”

“It wasn’t. Please believe me that we were not involved with this incident. I never thought that someone would actually travel down the path the runs behind the end of the gardens. Tell me what happened while I prepare you for going back into the house.”

As the prisoner explained in detail when went on while she was left in the garden, her captor untied the ropes that bound her ankles to the side of the sun bed, and they were placed together before a rope wrapped around them ten times with four cinches added so that the rope was secure. It wasn’t long before her hands were free from the ropes that held her to the sun bed, and she was made to lean forward with her arms placed in a parallel position behind her back. A rope was wrapped eight times around her left wrist and her right arm just below the elbow, and three cinches made the cord grip her flesh with the ends secured out of reach of her fingers. A second length of cord was looped around her right wrist and left arm in the same manner, and the cinches along with the knot ensured that her arms would remain secured in the shape of a box.

A long cord was taken around her upper chest and arms with ten loops going above her breasts and the same number below, and cinches were added between her arms and sides which made the cord press into her flesh. The remainder of the rope was taken over her right shoulder from the centre of her back, and it was looped around her lower chest ropes before it went over her left shoulder where the end was tied off to the centre of her back. The result of this was that the lower loops were pulled up so that they pressed against the bottom of her breasts, and this meant that any movement of her arms caused the sensitive flesh there to be caressed.

“… Everything I tried just made me more aroused, and I thought that my lust was going to drive me insane when you left the house and saw how I was being tormented. So that’s story, but what are we going to do now Mistress Kendra? After all, this woman might return or she might even tell others about me being in the garden?”

“The first thing I’ll do when I go into the garden again is close the gate properly, and then use a chain along with a padlock to make sure that it will remains shut from now on. Next, I will take a sheet and attach it to the gap so that no one will be able to look into the garden from the path.”

“But what if she turns up again over the weekend and I’m stuck in the garden? She may climb ov-FF!” The helpless woman felt frustrated as a large rubber ball was stuffed into her mouth again while she was trying to talk, and the straps were taken around her face to the back of her neck where they were buckled so tight that she could feel the edges of her mouth distend from the pressure.

You two must take great delight in forcing a gag on me while I am half way through a sentence, as it is annoying to have my speaking stifled in this manner.

“Naughty slave, you are speaking out of turn again. I have already thought of that. We have a baby monitor which we have both used to make sure that the person in bondage is okay. If you go in the garden again, the transmitter will be left nearby just in case you do end up with another intruder.” Kendra said “I must admit that I have never thought of using the spray gun for the act of erotic stimulation, so I think that I shall try and found out more about this on the internet. Anyway, I know it sounds like a contradiction in terms after you have gone through, but I think that a nice warm bath might be in order after your misadventure as you are still looking bedraggled.”

A bath with warm water would be nice, especially after being subjected to cold water for so long. It was stimulating to be sure, but it can also be very uncomfortable and numbing as well. Besides, maybe things will get intimate, and we can have some more fun.

A hand took hold of the helpless prisoner’s right arm so that she could be helped to her feet, and the woman took small hops in a direction which she assumed would take her back to the house. The change from paving to a tiled surface under the prisoner’s feet informed her that she was back in the kitchen and the closing of a door behind her caused the prisoner to relax as she was shut inside the house. She was held again and she continued her hopping, feeling warm carpet for a few minutes before the floor changed back to cold tiles.

I must be in the bathroom by now which means that I will be helped into the bath. I wonder how I will be treated, will I just have a quick spray down with warm water, or will I end up with a little soap on my body first.

“I need to get you into the bath first, so I will help you sit on the edge of the bath.” Kendra said and the helpless lady was turned around before she was made to shuffle back a little so that the back of her legs touched a cool surface which meant that the bath was behind her.

“Sit down now, my slave and put your feet in the bath. I will hold onto you so that you will not fall.” Petra felt the arms of her captor take hold of her and she found herself guided to a sitting position on the edge of the bath before she was turned to the right so that her right leg touched the side of the bath. The bound woman felt a little unsteady as she lifted her legs up but the grip on her body helped to stop her from falling as she moved a little further to the right so that she can put her feet in the bath. Once this was done, she was released by her captor and she felt the untying of the ropes that bound her ankles together.

“I need you to be kneeling in the bath, so I’ll help you down into the bath now.” A hand held onto the chest ropes at the back of the helpless woman and the prisoner was supported as she stood up before kneeling in the bath, with her discovering that a cushion was in the bath so she wouldn’t be uncomfortable.

Having my knees on a cushion is much better than having them resting on the surface of the bath as this would not be good. You must be planning on doing something to my legs though, as I doubt that you will leave me this free. Here we go. As the captive knelt in the bath she felt the wrapping of a rope around her right thigh and ankle, and it seemed to be taken around her leg about sixteen times before six cinches were added between the two parts of the limb which secured the cord into place. Another length of rope was used to bind her left leg in the same manner, and the helpless woman felt very defenceless as she knelt in the bath with her legs frogtied. You’ve pushed my knees apart just a little, and this makes me wonder what you are going to do with me. Where are you going now? The diminishing sound of the footsteps let the bound nude know that Kendra had walked out of the room, but there was no indicated as to why she had left which was puzzling to the kneeling prisoner. I hope that I haven’t upset her in some way.

Petra would have jumped on the spot if she wasn’t bound in such a tight manner as Kendra spoke. “Sorry I had to leave the bathroom for a minute, but I had to remove my clothes as I didn’t want to get wet. Now, that is sorted out I can give you my utmost attention. I must say that you look delicious, kneeling in the bath like that, and I think that I am going to enjoy this as much as you are. Brace yourself.”


The captive squealed as a jet of cold water hit her body, but this sound turned to a sigh as the temperature increased so that she was splashed with warm water...

No comments:

Post a Comment