Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Cassidy’s Kidnapping Part 4

As the helpless woman ‘dusted’ the first column, she realised just how difficult it was to even move around the concrete in front of her as she couldn’t take steps like a normal maid could. The most she could move was an inch at a time as the ropes that bound her legs together provided very little movement, and she knew that hopping was out of the question. It would be hard enough trying to hold onto anything with these smooth gloves and the handle of the feather duster is not easy to grip. If I hop up and down, I’ll end up dropping the duster, and I have been warned that this will not be good for me. My arms are uncomfortable enough at this angle, but I’m glad that the ropes haven’t been cinched as the effect on my elbow joints, humorous, radius and ulna would be very unpleasant to say the least.

Once one half of the round pillar had been cleaned as far as the captive could reach up and down, she took her small and dainty steps around to the other side and continued in her fake cleaning duty with her almost having to contort her bound body so that she could reach as far as possible. After she had finished at this location, she looked over her shoulder to the place where she would have to go to next, and the captive wondered how long it would take in her present level of bondage.

For anyone else, it would just be a few seconds to walk over, but for me it’s going to be an epic journey seeing as I can only take little mincing steps from one place to another. I’ll have to do this though, as staying here will be regarded as disobedient. The bound maid turned around and started to make her very slow way towards the next column, but with nothing else to do she became aware of the build up of liquid inside her mouth which was due to the honey-coated bamboo gag that she was forced to wear. Having a two inch piece of tubing strapped into my mouth so that it is forcing my jaws wide apart is bad enough, but the honey has sent my glands into overdrive. Swallowing has become very difficult and I may be left with having to let the saliva flow out of my mouth, even though it will run down my chin and onto the expose part of my chest. It seems as if this whole setup is based on the idea of embarrassment and humiliation. Hey!

While Cassidy was preoccupied which the trouble that her gag was causing her, she didn’t notice one of the ‘schoolgirls’ walk up behind her and the first thing she knew what was happening was when she was pinched on her bottom. That’s going too far, I don’t like anyone doing that sort of thing to me! The other assistant walked up to the helpless lady and the captive squealed when her posterior was slapped. Leave my bottom alone. The bound woman actually looked indignant as the pair of accomplices giggled at what they had done, but the big surprise was the laughter from her captor.

“Oh Cassandra, I never expected such a amusing look on your face from such a little action.” Madam Sǐwáng said “I must admit you are full of surprises, but I never expected such a loss of composure such as the one that I have just witnessed. After all, French Maids always get their bottoms pinched or spanked, so you should have expected it. I think that the concept of getting rid of you was a premature idea, and after several days of playing here, I will arrange to take you with me as my permanent slave. After all what greater revenge could I hope for, but to have you helpless, bound and gagged, providing me with entertainment in whatever games that I decide to play for the rest of your life.”

Several days? I thought that this kidnapping game would be over by tonight. Just how long are you going to keep playing this game with me as the captive?

“There you go again, now you seem to be surprised by me holding you here. It is almost as if this has come as a shock to you.”

Please, I can’t remain here for this long, as I have to take care of the shop. You must be teasing me, as I doubt that my mother would allow me to be away from the shop for more than one day at this time of the year. This is all part of the game, it must be. You are applying psychological pressure on me in thinking that I will stay captive for some time.

Every little step the maid in bondage took brought her an inch closer to the next column, but every so often one of the two younger captors went up behind her and either pinched or spanked her bottom, with the captive voicing her disapproval as best she could through her soaked gag.

After what seemed to be hours, Cassidy reached the second pillar and she stepped close enough so that she was able to run her duster over it, but the saliva from her mouth had become a major source of irritation at this point. Oh great, now I’m a drool queen and I can’t do anything to stop it. Even though my hands are technically in front of me, the way that I am bound prevents me from being able to clean my face with my fingers. I just hope that this is the worst that you have planned for me and my ordeal will be over with at the end of the evening.

As the captive dusted the second column she noticed that more lights in the warehouse were switched on by one of the two companions to her captor, and as she looked up at the skylights she noticed that the light outside was starting to go dim. Have I been a prisoner in bondage for that long already? It won’t be too long before it’s night time and maybe they’ll let me go. Again it took some time for the bound woman to clean the pillar, but she decided to move around a bit at a time as she moved her feather duster up and down the structure. When the lady had finished with the second column, she looked up and saw that the skylights were black which showed her that night had fallen outside, but she was still helpless. This game has gone on far enough, you can’t be keeping it going to midnight?

Cassidy knew that there was nothing that she could do to alter her situation, so she turned around and headed for the third pillar along, and she was slower than before as the small steps were becoming more uncomfortable. A minute later, both of the younger ladies walked up behind her and she squealed at her embarrassment as both of her bottom cheeks were pinched at once.

How dare you? The helpless maid vented her feelings through her gagged mouth and gestured with her hands so that she could her displeasure at being treated in this humiliating manner. Her actions with her right hand proved to be a mistake though, as her grip on the duster was tenuous and it slipped in her hand, with it escaping her fingers and falling to the floor just a few seconds later.

“You should have remained calm and kept hold of that Cassandra, as you will be suffer for dropping that. Ladies, apply the first punishment to our disobedient servant.”

What are you going to do, spank me? That would be an embarrassment, but nothing more. Are you going to add some rope? I can see one of you girls carrying a coil, but I doubt that you can tie me up much more. One end of the jute cord was wrapped around the bonds that bound the lady’s legs just below the knees, and the other end was looped around the rope that connected her wrists together at the top of her chest before it was taken around her knees again. This was repeated twice more before one of the ladies pulled on the end so that the helpless lady was forced to bend over until her thighs were at a ninety degree angle to her body with the end tied off at her knees, while the other girl picked up the duster of the floor and put the handle in the left hand of the captive.

“Carry on with your work slave, and by the way my girls will entertain you very minute from now on.” Madam Sǐwáng said.”I must say that you are showing off your panties and stockings very well now.”

This is going to take far longer to get to the next column as I can’t even straighten up, plus there’s the increased chance of me falling over as I am unable to balance as well in my new restriction. I hate to think what you have planned for me next. Cassidy took greater care with every step that she took as she didn’t want to risk falling over as she had no way of cushioning the landing due to the restrictions of her bondage, and after every minute she had to suffer from the attentions of the two girls as they embarrassed her with a spank or a pinch.

As the helpless lady reached the third pillar she found it hard to stop the saliva from leaving her mouth because of the angle of her body and she could do nothing to stop the irritation as drop after drop fell from her chin. This is going to be even harder because I can only reach a small area because of this rope running from my knees to my chest, and I hope that you are satisfied with my work.

Working on next column was even harder with the lady doing her best to reach as high as possible but there wasn’t much she could reach, as stretching or bending over more was almost impossible seeing she was unable to straighten herself. Just as she was about to finish the last area that she was working on, she pressed too hard and the duster wormed its way out of her gloved hand.

Oh no, what are you going to do to me now? Why do both of you have a rope? Each of the girls stood either side of the helpless woman who started to whimper as they wound a rope around the cords that bound her wrists to her shoulders, and the cinches were pulled tight before the ends were tied off. This is really horrible, the bones in my arms and my elbow joints are strained by these cinches. No wonder that you didn’t apply them earlier, you wanted to use them on me as part of my punishment.

The duster was picked up and put in the right hand of the tormented captive who was suffering as a result of the applied ropes. “You still have work to do, slave. Carry on.” The Madam said.

How can you be so cruel? If these ropes were any tighter, I could have ended up with broken arms. Have you three gone crazy? I don’t think that my mother would approve of this. It seemed to the woman as if it took forever for her to reach the fourth column and even as she started to work on it, the poor lady dropped the duster again.

“Next punishment.” One of the two accomplices approached the struggling woman with a coil of cord and one end was bound to the rope around the captive’s ankles while the other end was taken around the bamboo pole behind her back. This rope was looped around her ankles before it was pulled so that she was forced to bend her knees more, and her body felt more strained than ever.

I’m bent even worse than before, and I don’t think that I will be able to stand up for long, let alone walk anywhere. The other assistant handed the duster back to Cassidy who tried her best to continue, although in her current predicament, she felt as if the item was going to fall out of her hands. It took her far longer to do the little work than she could manage, and once it was finished she turned around to look at the next place she would have to go to in order to carry on.

I can’t do it, I just can’t take any more! Cassidy tried to take a few more steps but it felt to her as if she was going to fall over and hurt herself in a bad way if she tried to reach the next pillar. Please, just stop this before I end up hurting myself. If I fall on my arms, I’ll probably end up breaking them as they are already at their limit. Come on, please help me!

“Oh dear, it looks as if our poor Cassandra has had her limit with this, girls.” Madam Sǐwáng said as she looked at her tablet. “To tell the truth, I never expected you to give in so easily, but perhaps I’ve been giving you too much credit or not enough to myself. Would you like a break, slave, no matter what it might cost?”

Please give me a break, please, I don’t want to fall over. Even though she didn’t know what the cost would be, Cassidy nodded in the hope that there would be some kind of relief from her current suffering.

“Okay ladies, get the whimpering Cassandra on her knees.” The captive was almost thankful when the two girls took hold of her placed her on her knees so that she could get some rest and not worry about falling over, but she wondered why one of the accomplices picked up a bamboo pole which was similar to the one which was used to lock her elbows in place, while the other untied the rope that bound her ankles to the pole at her elbows.

No, you can’t The second girl lifted Cassidy’s body up while her lower legs were still touching the ground and the second pole was slipped behind the knees of the helpless woman. The freed rope was wrapped around the ankles and thighs of the captive maid by one of the girls and pulled as tight as possible before the ends were tied together with the poor lady being made to suffer as a result of her new predicament.

My knees, they feel as though they are about to come apart! You have just changed one torment for another, although I don’t have to worry about falling. This must be the cost that Madam Sǐwáng mentioned. What are you doing now? One end of a short length of rope was tied to the buckle at the back of Cassidy’s neck with the other end looped around the elbow pole, and this was pulled tight until the head of the captive was forced back so that her neck was strained.

Once this rope was tied off, Madam Sǐwáng walked over to the captive. “You have become very popular now, Cassandra, and it seems that news of your capture has even made the national news. The people who are viewing your torment over the internet are even sending me suggestions on what to do next with you, but quite a few of them are disgusting to be honest.” After a few seconds, a smile appeared on the face of the captor. “However, one has just come in, and I must say that I like it. I didn’t plan for it, but I think that I will accommodate this viewer.”

What are you going to do to me?


(To Be Continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment