Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Monday 17 November 2014

Iris – Bound to be a Stepmother Part 4 of 6

As I looked down to where my daughter was pulling her hand out from between my thighs, I noticed that my nipples were as erect as ever under the stretched skin of my bikini top. Jodi must have noticed it as well, because she brought her hands up to my breasts and used her index fingers to trace little circles on my areola, an act that caused me to feel shame, but at the same time provided intimate stimulation for my body that increased the flame in my hearth of desire. After a few minutes of this torment had gone by, the hands were lowered, my captor leaned forward, and planted a soft kiss on my right nipple before placing the next one on my left. Again there was a large feeling of shame which was accompanied by the pleasure from the kisses and I let loose an involuntary moan through my gag as the feelings affected me.

The kissing stopped and my daughter looked up at me before saying “Do you find pleasure in what I am doing to your breasts?”

Oh Jodi, if only if you had asked me if I was unhappy with you kisses, or if I felt it was wrong. Now I have to give an honest answer. For a moment, the thought ran through my mind of lying to Jodi and pretending that it didn’t with the result if getting free, but this seemed to be the most repugnant thing on earth.

The only answer I could give was to nod my head.

“Would you feel greater pleasure if I removed your bikini top?”

The answer to the question was yes, so I nodded my head because any other answer would involve me lying, even though this would result in the removal of my bikini top. After I nodded, I tilted my head forward, closed my eyes, and I felt hands reach up to the back of my neck in order to untie the knot that kept my bikini up. This was followed by the second knot behind my back was unravelled by the fingers of my daughter, and the only reason that my bikini was still in place was because to the chest ropes that pressed against my body.

“Just wait a moment.” I was turned around and made to hop so that my back was against the foot-post of the bed and a short length of rope was used to bind my waist rope to the top of the post which locked me into position. “It is probably best that you do not sit down for a while, as your bottom must be glowing. However, it is time for the grand unveiling.”

One of the strings was held in Jodi’s right hand and she gave a slow but constant pull on the top which caused it to rub against my breasts and nipples, teasing me and shaming me at the same time until the item of clothing came away from my body.

“You look incredible, Mrs. Ball. I just wish that I had breasts like yours!” I ended up blushing at this moment, partly because of the fact that I had never been topless before my daughter, but also because of the compliment that she had just given to me. My captor lifted up her hands and put them around the bottom of my breasts, lifting them up, and I realised that she might be curious about how they feel as they may be the first breasts that she has touched. After all, her only close friend, a young lady around her age, was forced to leave with her parents about two years ago, and any other females were just acquaintances. After the cupping, prodding and poking finished, the caressing of my mounds started which induced the simultaneous feelings of thrill and embarrassment.

Soon, the tips of her fingers were tracing paths around my nipples and I was gasping because of the two effects that they were having on my body, as I stood there helpless. No, I wasn’t helpless, I had chosen to be in this situation because of my moral imperatives, and maybe because of my desire not to hurt my daughter. Another moan escaped my lips when my erect nipples were held between her thumb and forefinger, and her gentle twists and pulls added more fuel to the flames of my need, along with were little pinches that reminded me just how defenceless I was.

The teasing by my captor’s teasing stopped, and she leaned forward with her lips just an inch away from my right nipple as if she was preparing to land a kiss on my breasts. To my surprise, I leaned forward in order to make the contact happen, but I felt frustrated as she pulled her head away before it could happen. I was annoyed at her not touching my body, even though I was repulsed by the idea!

“I’ll just check again for more valuables, so I’ll see you in a little while.” There was nothing I could do but watch as my daughter left the room, leaving me alone in this teased state with no way of knowing the passage of time. It wasn’t just leaving me alone though, it was leaving me alone with my thoughts that proved to be quite argumentative.

It’s not argumentative, it’s just pointing out facts that you don’t want to acknowledge.

It’s also a fact that I must be a sick pervert who has no right to bring up a child, owing to that fact that I get pleasure out of her contact, even though I hate what is happening.

You are not a sick person. However, why do you hate what is happening?

Because it’s incest, and incest is wrong, dammit!

First of all, under the law it isn’t incest as you never adopted her, and she isn’t even a blood relation. The authorities wouldn’t be after you over this, and I doubt that you would even merit half a page in a tabloid in the twenty first century.

But it’s wrong.

Why is it wrong? After all, even if you were blood related, you weren’t planning on having any babies. Plus you aren’t going to mix up any genealogy list with an ‘I am my own grandfather’ type of situation. This leaves the only other reason for the incest taboo, so why don’t you say it.

She’s my child.

Now we come to the crux of the matter. Nearly all of the time that you have known Jodi, she has been a child. Not interfering with a child in this manner is a proper and good moral imperative. When you raised Jodi, it was as a very close friend from her point of view, which is why you are in your present predicament. However, she is no longer the child that you once knew, and given the unique situation, you may have to re-examine how you feel.

So that’s why I feel like I do in hating it, but how can I also like it, if it’s wrong.

You can physically desire something, yet reject it on an emotional and intellectual level. People who are fighting an addiction for example, they fight every day against what they desire.

I’m not an addict though.

No, but when was the last time that you experienced an erotic bondage session with another person, five years? You want this and hunger for it at that level, even if you have supressed it. If you didn’t then Jodi would notice and it would have been called off. Admit it, you have wanted this above anything else.

Yes, I have.

Remember that young lady who stayed with your foster-parents once, the one that had been under that manipulation of fanatics? What happened there?

I argued with her, breaking down the ridiculous taboos that had been placed on her using reason, and she was better for it. Oh my, does that mean I have to do the same thing with myself? If I do this, that means that this taboo of mine will have to be torn down.

You are Jodi’s step-mother, but you must also be her close friend. If you don’t there is the possibility of you two breaking apart in your relationship. Don’t let that happen.

Do I repeat in my mind ‘I am Jodi’s close friend’?

If it helps, then yes-

The thoughts inside my head were interrupted as my daught- my close friend walked into the room, and I looked at her with new eyes. Even though she was still developing, she appeared to be less child-like than before and I realised that I had been thinking of her as a girl, not as the sixteen year-old that she now was. I knew that this wouldn’t remove how I react when she continues with her intimate actions but at least it should become more tolerable.

“Those poor breasts look so neglected, they must really need some attention.” Jodi said as she approached me and put her hands on my waist, and leaned forward with a slight gap between her lips. I still felt some shame as she placed he first kiss on the mounds of my right breast, but it didn’t seem to be as bad as before with the pleasure tantalising my body. It wasn’t long before my left breast received the attention from the lips of my d-close friend, and I was beginning to feel a little relaxed in my situation.

In fact, when I was being kissed on the breasts by Ian, there was something else that I always liked being done to me, and it was almost instinct when I leaned my head over to the right, exposing the left side of my neck. Jodi straightened up, embraced my helpless body and leaned her head over my neck. Little shivers went down my spine as sweet, small kisses were landed on my exposed neck, and I was learning to cope with the embarrassment of my close contact with her.

The kisses soon became intermixed with playful bites, and soon Jodi was opening her mouth wide and sucking the flesh in, creating the most wonderful erotic feeling in my neck. I felt better, seeing I had found a way to internally resolve the conflict and at least I can move forward with Jodi. We will have to talk about what has happened, but it can wait until my captivity is over.

I just hope that my neck doesn’t become too bruised, people might think that Jodi has beaten me up. After some time, my head was titled to the left and my darling captor delivered some very pleasurable love-bites to the right side of my neck, with my occasional moans of pleasure seeming to encourage her in her activities. I wish that this could have continued for even longer, but Jodi pulled away leaving me wanting more with me leaning forward with my head to one side in order to receive more of the sweet attention.

“I’m the one in charge, not you. Now straighten up.” She said as she took a gentle grip of my nipples between thumb and forefinger, but I shook my head in refusal. A moment later, I gave a loud squeal and stood up straight as my captor inflicted hard pinches on my nipples in order to remind me that she was the one who was in control.

“These poor nipples need a little healing after their ordeal. Let me help you.” My face must have been crimson as I pushed my chest forward so that my right nipple was closer to the mouth of my captor, but instead of giving me a kiss, she extended her tongue and ran the tip in a circle along the areola, which served to increase my erotic expectation. She pressed against the tip of my nipple before flicking the end which added to the flame of my lust, which was no longer as inhibited as before. Her head moved over to my left breast and parted her lips a little in order to grip my nipple when she landed a kiss on my breast.

A kiss landed on alternate breasts and I just emitted sigh after sigh as I was teased by the young lady who controlled me, with me almost almost screaming as my right nipple was sucked into her mouth and played with. The treatment of my breasts became so intense that I lost myself in the experience, with my hips twitching as I thrust myself forward.
I was shocked a moment later when Jodi slipped her right hand down inside my bikini bottoms and I screamed with a mixture of shame and joy when she ran her fingers over my Mound of Venus.

“Now, we could have so much fun if you just let me know where the valuables are.” My captor said as she gave another little caress which increased the fire of my lust. For a moment, I almost gave in to Jodi’s suggestion, but I didn’t think that I was ready for twenty four hours of this just yet. Plus, I wasn’t prepared to make this too easy for my captor.

There was a feeling of disappointment when my young lady pulled back from me as she made her way to the cupboard and opened it, picking up an old cigar box, and I knew what I was going to be tormented with next.


I should have never put this torture in the story...

No comments:

Post a Comment