Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Cassidy’s Kidnapping Part 25

The first action of the captor was to untie the end of the crotch rope that was bound to the elbows of the helpless lady, and the rope was taken back through the legs before the other knot was removed with the rope taken away from the body of the captive.

Even though that cruel cord has been removed after having teased me for so long, my need is so intense that its absence does nothing to diminish the feeling between my legs. I just wish that I could reach down with my own hands so that I can bring an end to this tender torment that has been forced onto me. The only extra freedom that this permits me is to be able to rest my feet on the floor. As the prisoner stopped standing on tiptoe, she lowered her heel while she continued to moan and whimper in frustration, with her writhing in place due to her hands still being held up. After a few seconds had passed with the victim still struggling, the captor untied the long rope that bound the tormented woman to the upper ring and the cord was left hanging from the ring as the captive held her arms out straight.

“I need to fetch the appropriate bag for these ropes, along with another bag with a special item.” Madam Siwang said “I trust that you will behave yourself and remain still while I am gone for a few minutes.”

There was a nod from the captive, but this was an act of deception rather than any promise to be good. My hands are bound in front of me, and the level of my flame of desire means that it will only take a few strokes of my fingers to create the explosion which I need.

“Good. I will not take long to return and when I do, you will put into a new bondage position which may be just as teasing as the previous one.” Once the lady had spoken, she turned around on the spot before she headed in the direction of where the blue rope bag was left, and the prisoner started to lower her arms in preparation for bringing an end to her suffering.

I can’t believe that you left me like this, as you must know how desperate I am at the moment, and I would say anything so that I could get the time alone to bring this burning to an end. It is very surprising that you fell for my agreement, when all I have to do is reach down with my hands. As the bound captive looked around, she noticed that none of the other women were in direct line of sight of her, which meant that they wouldn’t realise what she was up to until she screamed with ecstasy. When the lady brought her hands down, so that she could touch the location that would allow her to obtain her blissful release, the prisoner discovered that there was a severe problem to her plan.

OMG, I can’t reach far enough! Something is stopping me from being able to touch my own body. I have been able to do this before, so what is stopping me now? Cassidy howled in frustration when she made another attempt to stroke the area that was causing her to experience a torment that was different to anything that had been inflicted on her before, and it took her more than a few seconds to understand what was happing to her. It’s the way that my arms are bound that is preventing me from sating my need. If it was just my wrists that were tied, then I would have the flexibility to touch my special place, as I could just twist my hands a little. If my elbows were the only location bound, then I think that I would still have no trouble in being able to reach the right spot and stop this fire. Having my arms bound at both the wrists and the elbows have locked my limbs into a rigid configuration that prevents any leeway in moving my hands.

As the helpless lady hand tried again to reach the location on her body, so that she could do something about her burning lust, she realised why Madam Siwang had accepted Cassidy’s nod about behaving herself. You knew that this would happen, that’s why you left me unsupervised like this!  I thought that you had made a mistake in believing that I would behave myself, when in actual fact I am unable to misbehave at all. If anything, the results of my futile actions have encouraged my heart to beat faster which has increased the blood supply to my body, and this includes the place that is already tormented from denial. I should have realised what you were up to, as this is why you left me alone; you wanted me to try this so that I would inflict further suffering on my own body. Instead of deceiving you, I am the one who has ended up being fooled.

By now, the lady was so desperate in her need to find a release from the torture of pleasure, that she was willing to try anything that would even provide the remotest chance of helping her relieve her unique tension. When the captive turned around to her left, her hands brushed against the pillar that she had been bound to when she had been spanked almost to the point of bliss, and an idea formed in her mind. If I could find a way to force my arms closer to my body, then I will have a chance of being able to touch myself. The column is solid concrete, so I might be able to use it in providing a way of applying leverage to my arms, which would help me to get close enough to the necessary area. It may be easier for me if I put my side to the pillar first, and turn with my arms down until I face the column.

Cassidy turned back around to the right until the column was on her left side, and she shuffled leftwards until she felt the rough surface of the concrete against the top of her arms. I hope this works, otherwise I am going to have to wait until this scenario is over before my torment is ended. The bound woman took a deep breath before turning to the left again, and she was able to use the pillar to force her arms down further than she could achieve with her shoulder muscles alone. After the captive had managed to face the structure that she was using to help her in her need, she did her best to shuffle forward a little so that she could use the leverage to maximum effect.

At least I have been able to get closer than I have before, and I can make one final effort which should be able to help me reach my flame. Once the woman pushed forward harder, she made her attempt to reach the fire between her legs by twisting her hands as far as she could and pushing out with her fingers. However, when she did her best to touch her own body, she managed the gentlest and briefest of caresses which only served to add a little more fuel to her body. No, No, NO! I am so close! Please, let me just get a little closer! Cassidy thrust her body against the column so that she could apply an increased amount of pressure, but her own arms acted as a spring which caused her hands to move back after the shortest moment.  I need to make this work, just let this work for me.

It was at this moment that the prisoner lost control as she closed her eyes, and in her frustration she ended up thrusting against the column time and time again in the futile hope that she could manage to find her release.

“What on earth are you doing to that pillar, Cassandra?”

This sentence stopped the captive from her continued actions as her face started to turn red, and she opened her eyes to see Madam Siwang standing to the left of the structure, who was putting down the two bags taht she had been carrying. Just how long have you been watching me? I didn’t even hear you approach as this fire has demanded my complete attention.

“I see that you decided that you weren’t going to behave yourself after all while I was away, and you have ended up being a very naughty lady. Normally, I would give someone a good spanking for this, but given your present condition this is something that you would welcome. I will devise a different punishment for you, which will cause your suffering to become even more intense and you will wish that you had been a good girl after all.”

I have ended up making the situation even worse for myself in disobeying you, and I feel hotter than ever as a result of my actions. There is only one course of action that I can take that might stop you from punishing me, but I will have to humiliate myself in the process. Cassidy turned to face her captor before steadying herself by pressing her arms against the pillar, while she did her best to slide her legs down to the floor in a controlled manner. However, this manoeuvre was only successful up to the point when her knees slipped and slammed against the floor, but she managed not to fall over by leaning her body against the column. When the captive knew that her position was stable, she used her hands to push herself into an upright kneeling stance in front of her kidnapper.

There was a look of surprise on the face of the madam as Cassidy lifted her arms up, and the desperate captive moved her hands up and down while she made pleading sounds through her gag. Look Madam Siwang, I’m kneeling in front of you, embarrassing myself in front of the world.

“You are actually on your knees in front of me, begging so that I will relent?” The madam said, and the helpless prisoner nodded her head as her cheeks turned even redder. “I am impressed by how far you are willing to go in abasing yourself, but I will not forego your punishment, neither will I provide you with the necessary actions that will put out your fire.”

Please, please, please, just show me some mercy for once.

Although the captive did her best try and dissuade her kidnapper from continuing with the torment, the madam leaned over and took hold of the bound woman’s arms before speaking into her left ear in a soft voice. “Personally Cass, nothing would give me greater pleasure than to provide you with the release that you are begging me for. Believe me when I tell you that I understand how you feel at the moment, as the same fire burns within my body. However, as you have pointed out, I do have a reputation to uphold and I must remain strong for both of us. Also, before I decided to kidnap you, I made a promise that no matter how I felt, no part of my body would trespass on the most intimate part of yours.” After the woman had spoken, she lifted the prisoner up so that she was on her feet and turned her around so that she was facing the column with her arms raised. “I need to make sure that your hands are out of reach for the next part of the bondage.” The leader said as she opened up the blue bag and took out a long rope, which she used to tie the waist of the captive to the column with several loops going around the lady and the structure.

“There, that should keep your body in place while I make the alterations to your bondage.” The arms of the captive were moved higher still until there came a point when her head was forced back, and the rope that bound her elbows together was untied which allowed her to provide a gap which she could put her head between. Any relief for the prisoner lasted for just a moment as her upper arms were pulled behind her head, before her elbows were pulled together and bound with ten loops and four cinches by the same length of rope as before.

This is almost the same as when you tormented me yesterday, but I don’t think that you have the same type of punishment in mind. It took just a few seconds for the rope that held her waist to be untied before she was turned to the left,  with the madam double stranding the rope and taking the loop around the prisoner’s waist. I think that I know what is going to happen to me, and this is going to be excruciating if I am correct. The free ends were threaded through the loop with the rope being pulled tight, a knot was used to secure the loop in place and the rest of the cord was taken between the upper thighs of the helpless lady. I was right about what you were planning, but my elbows are not in a suitable location to have rope tied to. Oh no, it’s worse than before!

Cassidy screamed through her gag as the rope was pulled tight with the material pressing against the most sensitive point on her body, and the pleasure was so close to pain that it was impossible to tell the difference anymore. There was an even greater surprise for the helpless woman as her hands were pulled back and down so that her arms were folded over, and the free ends of the cord were looped around the bonds that held her wrists together where they were tied off. You’ve tied my wrists to the crotch rope, and now every little movement of my body will send shockwaves of this unbearable feeling through my pelvic area. With my arms in this kind of bondage, I can’t get the leverage to do anything more than move the rope a little, and I think that this torture is going to be harsher on me than the previous one.

After the madam gave a sharp tug on the crotch rope which caused the helpless lady to squeal, she walked around to the front of her prisoner and faced the damsel before starting to speak. “Now that I have your new bondage all set up, all you have to do is start hopping around and entertain the watchers.”

Cassidy’s eyes became as wide as saucers as she listened to the command, and the expression on her face altered from one of begging for release to a look that showed just how scared she was. I can’t jump like this, as I’ll fall to the floor! My arms are above my body, which makes me top heavy, and I can’t use any body movement to adjust my weight as it will make me topple over. The shaking of the captive’s head was accompanied by her making a whining noise, which made it clear that she was terrified of moving from her present position by jumping.

“If you don’t make an effort to move forward a little by jumping, I think that I will have to deliver an extra special punishment that will humiliate you worse than before.” Madam Siwang said as she took her hands and placed them on the neck of the captive. “That nice little bikini bra of yours is only held up by a nice little bow knot at the back of your neck, and it would only take one little pull to unravel it along with your modesty.”

No, you wouldn’t dare do this to me! I can’t think that you force me to become topless in front of the world! As the frightened lady continued to shake her head, she felt the hands go around to the back of her neck before she experienced a special tension which was the tugging at the end of the bra strings that were tied in a knot. You’re actually going to do it; you are going to expose me in front of everyone if I don’t do as you ask! If I refuse to follow your orders after this, I have no doubt that you would remove that last little triangle which would leave me completely naked.

There was an even more fearful look on the face of the captive as she nodded her head in the desperate hope that the madam would stop pulling on the bikini bra strings, and the kidnapper pulled her hands away from her prisoner’s neck before stepping back. “I see that you have realised just how serious I am about having my orders obeyed, and if you had waited just a second longer, all of the viewers would have got a better look at your body. Now, hop towards me.”

I’m going to fall over when I move, but that won’t be as bad as being stripped in public. Even though the captive was scared of what was going to happen, she took a small hop forward and the lady let out an involuntary scream on landing as she knew that she was off balance, with there being nothing she could do to prevent herself from toppling forward. However, her horrific fall was halted as Madam Siwang stepped forward, and held the captive by the torso before lifting her up so that she could regain her footing.

Once the kidnapper had made sure that her prisoner was standing upright, she took a few steps back so that there would be enough room for the helpless lady to hop. “Hop again.” Cassidy made a second small jump, but to her horror she discovered that she had no control over her balance as she started to fall forward for a second time, but she was held up just like before.

“It is clear that you cannot cope with this method of movement, so I shall provide something that will be more interesting...”

What are you going to do to me now?


(To Be Continued.)

No comments:

Post a Comment