Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Cassidy’s Kidnapping Part 22

This kiss lasted for several minutes until Madam Sǐwáng pulled her lips away from the face of the powerless Cassidy, but before the captive could utter a word the kidnapper placed the index finger of her right hand over the lips of the bound woman which indicated that she should remain silent.

“Come with me to the chair so that you can sit down on my lap, but remain quiet until I tell you to speak.” The captor said as she guided the lady to the chair before the madam sat down on it and pulled Cassidy down so that she was sitting from left to right on the lap of the woman who was in control of her. Arms held the helpless woman and pulled her closer to the madam, who initiated another long kiss which went on for quite some time as they remained in a passionate clinch.

“Oh Cassandra, you never cease to amaze me.” Madam Sǐwáng said after she withdrew her lips again and she released her right arm so that she could run her fingers through Cassidy’s hair while maintaining the embrace with her left. “The fire within me was extinguished when I nearly caused you to choke to death, and I was prepared to ensure that you would be free before long. However, you did something that was truly incredible in sparking the flame again by reminding me of what happened and the responsibilities that I have in helping others. That was something that I did not expect from you, and I do have to say thank you for doing this even though you are to remain in strict bondage for a while longer.”

Before Cassidy could say anything in response, her head was moved close to that of her captor’s and they were kissing in a more intense manner than at any previous time, so she just put her thoughts to the back of her mind as she experienced the moment. After this kiss ended, the madam smiled at her captive but to Cassidy it seemed that this wasn’t a smile with sinister overtones as it felt as if it was warm and genuine. As the helpless lady saw this expression of tenderness she couldn’t help but smile in the same way, and she stared into the eyes of her captor before discovering that it was hard to look away again as her heart pounded in her chest.

Oh my, I am falling for you, that’s why I gave you the strength to carry on when you wanted to give up. I thought for a moment that it was that condition when people start to empathise with their captors when they are kidnapped, but this is much more than that. Could it be that deep down, I don’t want you to set me free as I’ll never see you again?

“Why did you do it though, Cassandra? I have put you through hell in revenge because of what you did to me, and don’t pretend that I haven’t been that cruel because I have. Yet even after all of the tortures that I have inflicted on you, you surprise me by encouraging me to continue.”

This must be my chance to speak, but I must remember that you might notice if I lie about anything, so I will have to be careful with my words. Cassidy took a deep breath and paused for a moment before speaking. “To be honest I just couldn’t bear to see you like that, with all of your strength drained out of you, even though it would mean that I would be free. I felt that something had to be done to bring you back from that edge and remind you of who you are, regardless of what would happen to me as a result. You didn’t deserve what happened to you two years ago, which has caused you so much trouble and this present encounter. It was stupid, it was wrong and I am sorry that it occurred. Believe me, if I could go back and change the whole sorry mess into something positive, I would. I am so sorry for the trauma and pain that you went through because of something idiotic.” It is the truth, and I hope that you accept these words on behalf of the true Cassandra who got me into this mess.

There was a surprise from the captor as she hugged the helpless Cassidy and she burst into laughter for almost a minute before releasing her grip and sitting straight up. “Did my ears hear right? You actually apologised about something, which is an event in itself. However, it was very kind of you to provide me with the fire to continue, but you did take a great risk as I was very angry with you. That has subsided now, and I feel sorry about the torments that I have forced you to endure.”

“I would be lying if I didn’t say that I was terrified when you put me through those mock executions, and you have techniques that can make someone like me scream for mercy.” Cassidy said as she squirmed a little on the lap of her captor who responded by putting her arms around the helpless lady before giving her a long cuddle. “I am so glad that you are no longer angry at me, but where do we go from here?”

“I know that you can never forgive me for torturing you and exposing you worldwide, and your superiors are going to be enraged because of my activities. I wouldn’t be surprised if they would try to hunt me down after this is over.”

The irony is that I’m not Cassandra, so although her superiors may be angry, I doubt that they will come after you. After all, I would be exposed in the process as not being her, which they may not want to let everyone know about. In the end, the only person who can really have a say about this is me, and I do not want to see anything bad happen to you.

“If they try to chase after you, I will do my best to be in their way, as I want you to be okay. It may be difficult for you to understand, but there is nothing to forgive as you are a woman who has been hurt to an incredible level, and none of this is your fault.” At this moment, Cassidy decided to lean to her right so that she could snuggle up against the woman who held her prisoner, and this act was rewarded with a cuddle from the captor’s left arm, while the right hand caressed the bound woman’s hair. After the lady had settled in, she looked up so that she could look into the eyes of the madam before speaking. “Perhaps it is time for a fresh start between us, and to leave the past in the past. I am willing to do this if you are.”

“That is an amazing offer, Cassandra, and seeing as my feelings of anger have subsided against you, I will take you up on your offer. To a new beginning, for both of us.” The helpless woman closed her eyes and parted her lips a little as she tilted her head back, and she experienced a long, sweet kiss from her captor, a kiss that was full of tenderness and warmth along with a promise of a different future.

“Now that things have changed between us, Cassandra-.”

“I’m sorry to interrupt and I suppose that I shouldn’t ask, but could you please call me Cass, at least in private. I would really like it if you could do that.” If I could get you to do this, at least I wouldn’t have to put up with being referred to as Cassandra anymore.

“Okay Cass, I will call you that in private from now on. However, I have no reason to keep you as my prisoner, so I will untie you and find you some sensible clothes so that you can be released.”

You’re going to let me go? Even though you kidnapped me, there have been more than enough times when I have enjoyed being controlled in strict bondage by you, and now that it’s over I realise that I don’t want it to end. I must find some way, some reason that will force you to continue to keep me as your prisoner, so that I can stay bound and gagged at your mercy. “If you just let me go free like that, it will make everyone think that you are weakening and that would be bad for your reputation which you need as part of your work. The only way to ensure that your renown isn’t tarnished, is for you to continue what you are doing and torment me by tying me up and gagging me in a strict way until Thursday morning, as you promised earlier.”

“I understand what you mean, Cass. You do have my best interests at heart, even though you are placing yourself in more trouble as a result. Something puzzles me about your response, however, as you sounded very eager in convincing me to keep you helpless by using bondage. Could it be that there is another motive in you wishing for me to keep you as my prisoner?”

Oh no, you’ve guessed! I should have remembered that you are a very intelligent person. Although the defenceless Cassidy was unable to say anything in response to the question, her burning cheeks gave Madam Sǐwáng a clear answer about her true motives for not wanting to be freed.

“Oh Cass, the true you has finally been revealed at last, although I had suspicions before but I had dismissed them as wild guesses. Your face has explained in one moment how you feel in a way that words could never truly express, and you have shown yourself to be a genuine bondage submissive.”

“Please don’t let anyone else know, Mistress. Don’t let anyone else find out about my secret.” After Cassidy had spoken, she realised that she had used a particular word and that Madam Sǐwáng would not dismiss it once it had been uttered. OMG, I just referred to you as ‘Mistress’ and you are sure to pick up on that.

“Why thank you Cass, but you are the last person that I ever expected to call me Mistress. If I am the Mistress, then that would make you my slave, would I be correct in this assumption?” Just when Cassidy had thought that her cheeks couldn’t get any hotter or redder, she was proved wrong as she paused for a second before giving a single mute nod in answer. “In that case, perhaps you should tell me about one of your deepest fantasises, and you can consider this to be an order from your Mistress.”

If I tell you what I had desired for so long then you will just laugh at me, but you have commanded me so I must obey. “Please don’t laugh at me Mistress, but for some time I have dreamt about being kidnapped by a dominant Mistress who is being helped by her two sexy female assistants, and kept strictly bound and gagged while being forced to wear different outfits.”

Cassidy needn’t have worried about the reaction of the woman who had changed from being her kidnapper to being her Mistress, as the oriental lady smiled at the bound woman on her lap. “So that explains your behaviour at times since yesterday lunchtime, as what I had planned for you had fitted in with your fantasy. I doubt that the worst parts were to your liking, though. However, I suppose it is time to make a little confession as well. For a long time, I have had thoughts of placing you in the strictest bondage imaginable as well as making you wear sexy costumes, and I now realise that I have ended up subverting my desire for revenge into a chance to act out my most secret desires.”

“There’s no need to feel like that, Mistress, as you have every right to do what you want with your captive. If I may make a request though, I haven’t had the chance to get clean since I had a shower on Monday morning and I wish that I could feel fresh again.”

“Certainly Cass. Originally, I had planned to keep you prisoner for quite some time and part of your punishment was to not be able to get clean. As the situation has changed, I would not want my nice submissive to be uncomfortable for this reason, so I will arrange a special change of clothes that you will be able to shower in, as we have a portable shower set up in one of the rooms. My assistants and I will keep to the same costumes, as it is clear that you like to see us dressed in this way.” While the madam was speaking, she helped the captured woman to stand on her before the Mistress rose off the chair, and a few seconds later the defenceless Cassidy found herself kneeling on the floor of the changing room, with a short rope tied to her wrists and ankles that would ensure that she remained in position.

“I shall be back in a few minutes with your new clothing, and I expect you to get changed without causing me any trouble.” After the woman finished speaking, she left the changing room with Cassidy kneeling on the floor and the submissive began to wonder just how personal her Mistress was going to be.

You can do anything you want to me on an intimate level, and as your slave I have no choice but to comply. I don’t want this to become too personal at the moment, as it is still early days, but everything is up to you.

A minute later, Madam Sǐwáng returned with a blue bag which was put on the chair, and she had also brought in a knife which she used to cut away the bonds of the prisoner. “Your change of clothing is in the bag.” She said as she gathered up the thin cord. “It would not be advisable to take long in changing, because my aides will decide to take action in hauling you out. They do not know of our present situation, so it will be best if you struggle so that you have to be subdued and anyway, I think that you enjoy being forced into bondage.”

After Cassidy was left alone in the changing room, she took no time in stripping off her superheroine costume which was put in the black bag and she noticed that there was a particular aroma clinging to the garments. She gasped in shock as she discovered what she had to wear, but she knew that she had to get changed otherwise she could end up being dragged out in a very compromised position.

It took her less than a minute to change into her new outfit as there were only two items, and she decided that it would be best to see how she looked in the full length mirror. It was a string bikini which had the sheen of a metallic blue colour, but this wasn’t what had made her gasp when she when she opened the blue bag and looked at the garment. Although the modesty of her most intimate areas were maintained by the clothing, the bikini briefs were in a thong style and there was only a very thin strip of cloth which went up between her cheeks and left nothing to the imagination.

Looking at my back, you would almost think that I was naked, seeing as there are only the strings of my top and the rear of my briefs, and I have to go and let the world see me like this.

Cassidy took a deep breath before opening the door, and once she had left the room she was confronted by Kǎodǎ and Kǒngbù with whom she started another struggle. Just as before, this did not last long, and soon the captive found herself face down on the floor with Kǎodǎ sitting on her back and pulling her head back by her hair while Kǒngbù held onto her wrists in front of the captive’s face with her hands palm to palm.

“Let me go! Please, I don’t want to remain a prisoner- ULP!” As Cassidy pleaded, her sentence was cut short when the ball of the large blue ball gag which was used on her on the previous night was forced between her lips by Kǎodǎ, who buckled the straps to the tightest notch. Kǒngbù took a length of the blue rope from earlier and wrapped it ten times around her wrists, before adding four cinches to tighten the ropes. Another length of rope was used to bind the prisoner’s elbows together in front of her in the same manner by Kǒngbù before Kǎodǎ used four lengths of cord to bind Cassidy’s legs at the ankles, below and above the knees and at the mid thighs, with twelve windings and five cinches.

Once the captive was back in secure bondage, she was helped to her feet with her arms held out in front of her, and the lady who had become her Mistress took hold of the wrist bonds. Although she was as helpless as before, the prisoner felt an incredible thrill run through her body as she savoured the feeling of the ropes and gag on her body.

I don’t think that I have truly had this experience since I discovered that I had been kidnapped for real. I just wish that it could go on forever, but you will end up releasing me on Thursday morning.

“Follow me, Cassandra, it is time for your shower.” Madam Sǐwáng said as she guided the helpless Cassidy to a third door in the warehouse, and she opened the door to the temporary shower room before forcing the captive to hop through the entrance…



(To Be Continued.)

No comments:

Post a Comment