Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Petra Marsh: The Easter Abduction - Part 10

“I need to make sure that you are wet all over, before I start washing you down, my cute Petra.” Kendra said as she ran the water over the body of her helpless captive, concentrating on the front of her body first and paying special attention to her breasts and nipples.

Oh, that is nice and I think that you must be using some kind of hand-held shower head on me. I wonder how long it will be before I am going to become aroused again. Warm water sprayed all over the defenceless woman’s back so that she was wet, but she shivered in her bondage as a close up blast was ran several times up and down her spine. That is nice, and it will be interesting to see what happens when you turn that device on my feet. This is very tingly. Petra felt a hand pressing against her back, so she leaned forward as far as she could and the lady moaned as the spray of water impacted on the cheeks of her bottom in a gentle caress. A pattern made up of circles of droplets landed on her soft flesh and she even writhed a little as the spray was run up and down along the gap between her cheeks. You haven’t touched my feet yet, so I guess you must be saving it for last.

A grip and pull on her left shoulder by the right hand of her captor encouraged the helpless woman to kneel straight up again, and her legs and thighs were soaked as the shower head was run along the outer sides of her legs. It was the turn of Petra’s inner legs to be prepared and the bound woman gasped as her Mound of Venus was hit at one point when Kendra went a little too close to her captive’s body. I need some more of that intimate treatment, but it’s very hard for you to hit anything in my present position. Oh, I have been waiting for this.

The captive was unable to contain her pleasure as a loud moan escaped from her gagged mouth, when the spray from the shower head was directed against the exposed soles of her feet and she writhed when the embers of desire heated up at the top of her legs. “Just insatiable are you, you naughty slut? If I am correct, you must have had four orgasms so far today, and you are acting as is you are now on your way to number five. I shouldn’t be surprised though, after all you have been on starvation rations for so long and now you are at an ‘all-you-can-eat’ bondage buffet.”

It seems that I just can’t get enough of this at the moment, but this is all new to me. If there was a book of records for bondage orgasms, I would probably end up on the front page. That feels so nice on my sweet little toes.  Kendra directed the flow of water so that it hit the toes of the helpless lady and the head was even pressed hard so that water would wash through the little gaps between her toes. This washing went on for longer than any of the other areas and it showed with the kneeling prisoner squirming and sighing in her bonds as the bottom of her feet was washed over. I thought that you would have done this for much longer, but now you have stopped it.

“Now, now, stop your complaining, my sexy slave. Unless you would like me to leave you like this for the next hour, and have no orgasm until it’s time for bed.”

The very thought of this situation caused the bound woman to freeze and keep silent as she knelt in the bath. That would be a horrible torture if you carried out your threat, and I would probably be screaming the house down before too long.

“That’s better slave, you do have to remember your place in all of this. The reason I have stopped is because I plan to move you around a little, before I use the shower head again. I am going to rest you on your back, so please remain calm while I do so.”

I can’t do anything to stop you, and I could end up in trouble if I even try, so it would be best for me if I let you do what you want without any kind of interference. Petra’s muscles became tense for a second as a pair of hands gripped the ropes around her chest, but the captive relaxed as she was tilted back until she was resting on her bound arms. I feel very defenceless like this, on my back with my legs to my sides, and the shape of this bath doesn’t even allow me to roll left or right. I must look obscene and vulnerable at the same time. You have me in a situation that I cannot move from, so what are you going to- holysweetmotherofmercy!

The immobilised Petra threw her head back and shrieked as a stronger jet of water struck her right between her legs with it hitting her most intimate valley, and she squirmed as the stream was played up and down her folds. “I forgot that I could make the flow stronger by covering up some of the holes with my fingers. Does using it like this meet with my slave’s approval?”

Yesyesyesyes! There was a frantic nodding as the bound woman attempted to let her captor know that the impacts were very strong, but the only action she could otherwise make was to flail around with her frogtied legs. After a few more seconds, the flow of water from the shower head stopped and Petra sighed with relief as her legs lay back down, while her body was free from teasing for the moment. Even though my legs are not tied down to anything, having my ankles bound to my thighs prevents me from being able to shield the most sensitive area of my body from you. Nonononono!

“What’s wrong, Petra? Is there something afoot?” Kendra said as she aimed the harsher spray against the sole of the prisoner’s right foot, and the poor lady was laughing through her gagged mouth as the water was aimed at her left foot after about ten seconds have gone by. “You seem to be just as helpless in here as when you were outside. At least the water is warmer though, although I could change that as well.”

No, please don’t make it cold! The captive shook her head to indicate that she didn’t want to end up with a cold water torture, but she cried out again as her Mound was washed over with water from the teasing Kendra.

“I can understand why this stranger enjoyed doing this to you, as I can torment multiple areas of your body within a few seconds. I’ll have to do this to my niece during the weekend, perhaps even have you both in the bath together, with both of you screaming in ecstasy at the same time.”

The house would fall down if that happened to two of us at the same time. The more intense spray of water was used to hit the various exposed part of the prisoner’s body over time, and she found herself becoming more aroused from her tormenting.

“I have to put you back in a kneeling position for this part, as I need to start cleaning you know.” Kendra said as she took hold of the helpless woman’s ropes, and the lady found herself back in a kneeling position in the bath before water sprayed down onto her head.

I thought that you might want to wash my hair before you concentrate on my body. The helpless woman sighed as she moved her hair around in the shower but she realised that the hair under the blindfold might be the only area that will not get wet. Maybe Mistress Kendra might realise this and remove my blindfold so that she can wash my hair. It might allow me to see for the first time since I experienced my fake kidnapping last night.

“Excuse me, I can see a problem here with your hair. I shall have to do something about this.” Kendra said as she put her hands on the straps of Petra’s blindfold.

At last, I will be able to see where I am. The straps at the back of the captive’s head was unbuckled, but instead of the blindfold being pulled away it was moved to the next looser notch and buckled up again. I thought that you were going to allow me to see, but you have just made this a little looser.

“That is better, now I can make sure that all of your hair can get wet. Yes I can move the strap away or move your hair up and down.” Kendra said as she ensured that all of her captive’s hair was wet by running the water over her head again. “You might like this part, my helpless Petra.”

That feels a little cold after all of the warm water. A liberal amount of shampoo gel was poured onto the top of the captive’s head and she sighed as Kendra started to rub and smooth the viscous liquid into her hair. This is a nice caress from you and it feels very sensual. Petra’s hair was pulled up and down at times so that all of her hair could be washed, but her captor was in no hurry as she spent minute after minute running her fingers through the hair of her prisoner who sighed from the gentle stroking.

“I’ll need to wash this off now, but it shouldn’t be a problem.” The kneeling woman braced herself for the rush of water and she yelped a little as it had turned cool in the short hose line, but it warmed up after a few seconds so she turned her head so that the water could run down her head and body.

This does feel good, having someone else washing my hair while I am tied up, and I wouldn’t be at all surprised if your bath times are just like this.

“There we are, all clean now.” Kendra said and the captive felt the touch of flesh against her body just a few seconds later. “I hope that you don’t mind me getting in the bath behind you, but I have discovered through experience that this is generally the best way to wash another person in the bath if they are bound and gagged.”

You have done this with Diana then, and quite a few times by the sound of it. Bathroom bondage with kinky Kendra, that sounds like a good title for a naughty movie. Petra shook for a second as cold hands pushed down on her shoulders but the temperature was due to the gel that had been cupped in Kendra’s hands, which was spread out due to the pressure.

“Let’s start with this area first.” Kendra said as she smoothed the gel up to the neck of the helpless lady before running the material down her arms and hands with more gel going over her upper back. After a pause of a few seconds, more of the cool liquid was spread over the captive’s lower back with gentle caresses taking it over her back, before she was made to lean forward so that her bottom was also covered.

I’m going to be covered with gel before long, and I will end up being very slippery. I hope that I don’t end up falling, but kneeling should be safe. More gel was applied to the upper chest of the prisoner, and the strokes went everywhere over her body at this point except onto her breasts. My erotic areas are most likely being left until last, and I guess that my feet are included in this as well. Petra’s abdomen was the next place to be  paid attention to by her captor, who smeared the gel over the area from just below her breasts to just above her Mound of Venus. Her legs were soon covered by her captor who ran her hands up and down the frogtied legs of the helpless woman, covering everywhere apart from the front of her lower legs.

Will the other locations be touched now? Oh that’s good, that’s very good. There was a loud sigh as the gel was poured onto her feet, and she wriggled in pleasure when the material was smoothed over the soles of the feet before delicate fingers massaged the gel into the gaps between her toes. You are taking your time over this, so you must understand just how arousing it is to me. As the minutes went by, it became clear to the helpless lady that instead of her feet being cleaned, she was the recipient of a sensual massage that made the warm feeling at the top of her legs even stronger. Her moans grew in volume and frequency when the next area to be cleaned and massaged was the breasts of the helpless woman, as a generous amount of gel was pressed onto the mounds of her breasts with cupped hands. The squirming of the bound lady increased as fingers caressed and pressed against the soft and malleable flesh as her erect nipples were teased as the touches pushed them back and forth.

If this keeps going on, I could end up exploding with pleasure while I am being cleaned. Ohmysweet! Petra was caught by surprise when more gel was spread over her Mound of Venus, and she almost screamed in reaction as her heat in her lust increased by a magnitude. One hand was used to caress each area at her front for several minutes before Kendra changed over to running her hands over the feet of her captive who was unable to remain still or quiet. Hurry up, tickle me to orgasm, please!

The captive felt frustrated as the caressing of her gel-covered body ended, but her ropes were held before she was helped to lie on her back again with her being propped up with her arms resting on the sloped back of the bed. What are you going to do to me now? OMG! Her fire increased still further as gel was smoothed over the most intimate part of her body, and she cried out as the petals of her lustful flower were caressed by Kendra. Hurry up, I need to be fulfilled!

“You look as if you are ready to explode, my helpless Petra, but I am not going to finish just yet as you need a little more cleaning.” The woman said as she started to caress the feet of the defenceless woman who was moaning with every breath that she took. “You do look slinky and kinky with all of that gel covering your body, so it’s a good thing that I made sure that those knots are secure.” Once several minutes of foot play had happened, the captive was surprised when Kendra lay above her with their bodies pressed together. “This feels so good.” The lady said, caressing the bound Petra with her own body. “You are enjoying it too, as I can feel and hear it.”

This is just amazing, you seem to be using your whole body to massage me. What are you going to do next? Kendra lifted herself back up into a kneeling position and the lady in bondage writhed on her back as all of her most sensitive areas were stimluated in turn. Petra lost track of everything but the caresses on her body as she lay on the slope of the bath, with her only desire being that of an explosive release.

“I haven’t allowed you to be sated yet because I have an idea about how it should happen, but I am going to require absolute trust from you. Do I have it?”

Of course you have it, but what do you have in mind? The captive nodded her head so that Kendra would know that she trusted the woman who kept her prisoner, and the caressing of the body came to an end.

There was a squeaking sound of metal squeaking on metal which was followed by a splashing sound, and Petra felt the touch of water against her bottom which was the lowest part of her body.


OMG! You’ve switched the taps on in the bath, and I can’t move an inch!

No comments:

Post a Comment