Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Cecilia Medina - The Mishandled Mistress Part 19

“I see by your behaviour that you already know what is under the cloth, but the smell is rather distinctive so there are not any surprises in this.” The Mistress said as she removed the white cover which was placed on the side of the bed, and the helpless lady just stared at the items which were piled up on the plate. “You would eat these in an instant if you had free access to them, so perhaps it is best that you are bound in a kneeling position at the moment.”

As the powerful mistress stood by the bed, she wafted the plate under the nose of the helpless woman who was unable to move from the spot or even pick up a cookie with her mouth because of the gag between her teeth. Just give me one cookie and I’ll do anything you want. Anything, you name it and I’ll do it. Her eyes went wide as her captor picked up one of the items before waving it around, and the prisoner even whimpered a little as the woman took a small bite out of the disc.

“This is just as delicious as always, my helpless captive. It is a pity that you are unable to eat any, but then you are my slave at the moment and slaves should not be permitted any such luxuries.” There were more whimpering sounds from the bound Cecyme, as she tilted her head while trying to open her eyes as wide as possible in the hope of eliciting some sympathy from her cruel captor.

You’ve already tormented me with cookies once this morning and I am being teased for a second time. Couldn’t you let me eat one, pretty please. Knowing that she had nothing to lose as she was already bound and gagged on the bed, the captive put everything into her pleading as she showed a very pitiful expression on her face, which had the effect of causing Isabella to start laughing.

“You are look just incredible like that and I must say that this is so funny. You are a helpless nude woman in strict bondage with unknown predicaments waiting for you, but your primary concern is getting to eat one of my home-baked cookies. It is as if a little puppy is begging for a treat with its eyes as it sits by the table of its mistress, and it is just as effective as well.” After a few more seconds spent giggling by the mistress, she walked over to the bedside table, placed the plate on the top and returned to her defenceless captive. “Remain quiet until I allow you to speak.” She walked back to in front of her prisoner and reached around to the back of the helpless woman’s neck so that she could untie the knot that held the gag in place. Once the ends of the gag were free, the sash that belonged to Megumi’s costume was unwound until the captive’s mouth was free of the cloth, which was put by the plate on the table and Isabella picked up the plate and returned to the front of her helpless captive.

“Now I want to see you beg and plead for a cookie, my naked slave. If you don’t try hard enough, then I will have to think that you really don’t want to sample this wonderful flavour.”

If I do this, how could I demean myself after all of the things that have happened to me since yesterday evening? This is just another obstacle for me to get past, and I’ll just put on the best show that I can. “Oh please Mistress Isabelle, please let me taste one of your divine cookies.” Cecyme said as she bent over while trying to keep a straight face which was showing her best begging expression. “I’ll do whatever you want and you can do anything you like to me, please please please, just let me have a cookie.”

A smile appeared on the face of the captor as she watched the performance that was being delivered by the kneeling lady on the bed, and she was even giggling at certain moments. “That is a lovely display, but I think that you need to be a little different in your actions. I mentioned earlier that you reminded me of a puppy, so I think that you will need to beg like that if you want a nice treat.”

Why am I not surprised about you putting a twist like this into our current situation? Here we go, I have to pretend to be a dog now. “Woof woof.” The captive wondered for a moment whether or not to make an actual sound like a dog barking, or to say the words instead but she realised that the words would be more amusing to her captor. She continued with the fake dog barks which had plenty of whining sounds included, and she tilted her head to one side or the other while keeping her eyes as wide open as possible. The things that I have to go through to get a cookie in my own mansion.

As the prisoner made more fake dog sounds, she noticed that her captor was enjoying the show, and soon a cookie was picked up from the plate and placed in front of the mouth of the bound woman. “That’s a good doggie, now you can have a nice bite of this morsel.”

At last, I don’t know how long it has been since I last tasted one of these. Knowing my luck though, you’ll probably pull it away just before I take a bite which will leave me having to beg all over again. Cecyme was concerned about a last moment change of heart in her captor, so she opened her mouth just a little as she placed her teeth around the item, but her fears were unfounded as she took a bite out of the luscious disc while closing her eyes.

“That is a good girl. See, I was not going to deprive you of your treat after you behaved so well. Eat that piece up and you can have the rest of it in a minute.”

Oh wow, this tastes just as good as I remember from when I was last here. A shiver went down the spine of the helpless woman as she savoured the piece that was in her mouth, and she took her time in chewing it before there was very little left to swallow. It always feels as if you end up finishing it too soon and that you just can’t wait to get another bite. When the prisoner opened her eyes again, she noticed that her Mistress was holding onto the end of the rest with her thumb and index finger, and the prisoner reached forward with her mouth again in the hope that her desire wouldn’t be thwarted. There wasn’t a problem when she took hold of the rest of the cookie between her lips as it was released by her captor in an instant, and she tried to keep it in her mouth for as long as possible before it was dissolved away. These really do melt in your mouth, and I wonder what I’ll have to do to get the next cookie.

“Oh, this one looks quite tasty, so I think that I will have to eat this one myself.” Isabella picked up one of the cookies and lifted it up to her mouth before taking a bite out of it in front of her captive, who was licking her lips at seeing someone else enjoy the food. “Do not worry, I will not keep you waiting for long, slave, and you can have one after I have finished mine.” After the Mistress finished her morsel she picked up a cookie which was held in front of the captive, who bit off a piece at a time so that she could make it last. After the Mistress finished her next piece, she knelt on the bed so that she was facing her captive and put the plate down before pushing the helpless lady back until she was in the middle of the bed. “I have another idea for eating these, my cute slave.” She said as she knelt closer to her prisoner, before biting off a piece of a cookie and pressing her lips against those of her prisoner while embracing her.

When the captive was kissed, she responded in kind as she parted her mouth and she was surprised just a moment later when something was forced into her mouth. It’s a piece of the cookie. I didn’t think that you would give it to me in this way, but it seems to be a sensuous way to feed someone. Cookies and kisses for the captive. Once this piece was finished another bite was taken by the Mistress who again cuddled and kissed the bound woman, with them staying together until it was eaten.

This continued for some time with the cookies being consumed until there were only two left on the plate, and the captor moved back a little as she picked up one of the last morsels. “You have to remain still and quiet if you want to nibble the last two as I have a special method of preparation before you may consume it.”

What are you going to do then? I can see no way that you could possibly do anything to make it taste any better, but I’m going to end up finding out. Cecyme was surprised when she felt a touch against the mound of her right breast, and she looked down to see the edge of the cookie run over her flesh in a rough caress. This action was repeated with her left breast, and the helpless lady discovered that as this happened, the area of intimacy between her legs was becoming warmer. I never thought about using cookies as some kind of erotic toy, but as far as I know, other food items have been used. After a minute or so had passed with the captive having her breasts teased by her Mistress, she saw that her nipples had become erect with them standing out from her body, so Isabella took the edge and flicked the right nipple up and down which sent a jolt of pleasure through the body of the bound woman.

It was all that the nude captive could do to keep still and avoid moaning as the side of the disc was rubbed over her left nipple, and her hips gave a twitch as the erotic feelings between her legs increased. At least there is nowhere else on my body where you can apply this new teasing to. Oooooh, I should have known that there was one more area. Mistress Isabella took the item down the body of the prisoner at a slow rate, with it tracing a path her right and left across her skin until it had reached her Mound of Venus. Once it was there, it was moved over this area of the helpless lady’s body, and the captive had to take her lower lip between her teeth and bite down to keep control of her reactions as her flame of desire grew in strength with her lustful folds becoming damp. I’m going to have to do this to one of the other ladies when I’m free, but I would have to find some way of not eating them all first. Perhaps I should use something to dull my sense of smell. OH MY!

Any pretence of self control by the bound Cecyme disappeared in an instant when the edge of the cookie was pressed against the petals of her flower of intimacy, and she moaned in her lust with her body writhing as the item pressed into her flesh. “Do not worry, Cecyme, as no one can remain still or quiet at this point.” The captive’s cries became louder as the item was rotated with the rough parts brushing against the inside of her body, and she used what little movement she had to make little thrusts up and down.

I’m trying to get sexual pleasure from a cookie, this is the weirdest situation yet.

“That is it, slave, just keep moving like this as it will make you even more aroused.” It seemed to the helpless woman that the object almost went all of the way into her body at some points, and for a moment she was a little worried that it could end up getting stuck in there.

That was silly of me, after all Mistress Isabella could just put her tongue to work and remove it with no problems. If you carry on with this for too long, then you could end up doing something to me that will take my mind off eating altogether. Every moment that the object caressed the nude prisoner’s most erotic area made her more and more aroused, and she wondered if this teasing would have such an effect on her that she would end up falling into ecstasy. Rub it harder against me, please cause me to explode.

“I can see it on your face how close you are, but don’t say a word if you want your two desires to be fulfilled.” The woman said before she pulled the item away from the body of the helpless lady, who was squirming in her bonds with the fire burning bright in her Mound, and she took it up to the sighing lips of the captive. “Try eating this now, after your body has added its own extra flavour, and find out how good it tastes.”

Eat it? But it’s been right up inside my body, how can I even take a little piece? However, it smells so good now, as if it was better than before. Although the helpless woman did her best to ignore the morsel that was in front of her, the temptation became too much to resist and she took a small bite out of the cookie. There was a squeal from Cecyme as soon as she experienced the new flavour and it seemed to her as if it tasted far better than before, with her luxuriating because of this sensation. I know that my own juices are mixed up with this as well, but you have created something which is incredible. As the helpless lady savoured the little piece, she realised that her state of erotic feeling had grown to an incredible level, with the food acting as a kind of aphrodisiac. She took bite after bite of the cookie that her Mistress held in her hand, and it wasn’t long before the only one left was on the plate.

“I’ll use the last one on you, but first I will have to put you in the right position.” The Mistress said as she lowered the captiven until the bound woman was lying on her left side, and the captor put the plate on the table before lying down on the bed with the cookie so that she was facing her prisoner. “Remember that you are not to speak until I give you permission, but other noises are allowed.” She said as she started to caress Cecyme’s Mound of Venus with the last cookie while kissing the prisoner’s breasts.

Oh my, this is even more powerful than before, and if you continue to pleasure me like this, I really will explode in bliss. Cecyme writhed as much as her bonds permitted while she cried out and moaned with her voice giving expression to the feelings that burned inside her centre of need. Soon, the item was slipped between her legs so that the edge touched her lustful lips, while the mounds of her breasts were sucked and bitten in a gentle manner by her captor. More, more, please I want more! It was the turn of her nipples to be bitten and sucked by the Mistress as the item caressed deeper into the folds of her flesh, and she felt that if this went on for much longer, then she wasn’t going to care about eating the cookie as it would be the last thing on her mind.

Oh yes, YES! After another minute of kissing and caressing had gone by, Cecyme had reached the point where the feeling of ecstasy exploded in her loins and she screamed as she convulsed with the bliss coursing through her body...


The first thing that the prisoner noticed when she was roused from her state of bliss was that her captor held her in a gentle embrace as she kissed her lips. “You were amazing, my lovely slave, I have never seen anyone be affected as much by this as you have. I think that you can have the last cookie now.”

As the bound slave took a bite of the item after it was held up to her mouth, it was clear to her that she did not have the desire for it as she had before, but it still tasted very sweet. This is odd, as I no longer have the craving that I had before.

“I will explain later why it has changed for you, but after you have eaten, I will put your gag on you before you have a nice little rest on my bed.” Once Cecyme had finished the last cookie, Isabella pulled out the captive’s personal harness gag out from under the pillows. “Open your mouth wide, my well tied prisoner.” After the captive had done so, the large rubber ball was forced between her teeth with the main straps taken around to the back of her neck, where they were buckled together as tight as possible. Next, the Y-strap was taken over the top of her head so that the end could be connected to the other two straps, and the little straps were taken under her chin before they were tightened so that the prisoner could not move her jaw. “You can rest in my arms and sleep now, Cecyme, as you have a lot more to go through later.”


It will be nice to have a rest, as I have had a very busy day so far. With Cecyme feeling safe in the arms of her Mistress, it didn’t take long for her to fall asleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment