Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Monday 17 November 2014

Iris - A New Day Part 9 of 12

As I regained control of my senses, I noticed that the offending shaft had been removed from my body and I had been winched even higher so that the top of my head just brushed the roof. The dildo was lying on one of the wooden workbenches that ran along the side of the shed, above a pair of white kitchen towels and the dry nature of the surface indicated that it must have been cleaned. There was the sound of a door closing and as I made an attempt to look around, I could just about see Mistress Dee carrying a portable workbench known as a Workmate.

The item was placed on the floor in front and below me, and it only took a minute for her to set it up so that it was stable before she opened the bench vice to its fullest extent. Once this had been completed, she threaded ropes through the holes that went through the stationary part of the top, and she went over to the side where she picked up two long sponge foam strips and a roll of grey duct tape. The first strip was laid along the immobile part of the table vice, and it was secured into place by four strips of tape, and the second piece of foam was placed against the vice part that was controlled by the handles before it was also taped into position.

It was normal for the vice part of the workbench to hold metal or wood, but it seemed that the foam was there to soften the effect, so that something more delicate could be gripped. My Mistress pressed the button on the winch control, I was lowered to a height which was close to when I was teased by the shaft inside me and she walked around the bench before untying my right knee rope from the hook. Any thoughts I had on her allowing me to stand free vanished when she bent my right leg at the knee so that the heel touched my bottom, and the rope was wrapped around my upper thigh and ankle so that both of my legs were frogtied.

“Don’t worry slave, you won’t be hanging around for long and you’ll be on your feet soon. I just want to make sure that you won’t be any trouble as I get you ready for the next act. You may find the first part a bit of a squeeze though.”

After I was hoisted up on the winch by my captor, she moved the bench so that it was below me, with the wide gap in the top positioned so that it was underneath my chest. As I was lowered again on the hook, it seemed as if my frogtied legs took on a life of their own as they flailed at the end of my body, because I had realised that the gap was not only where my chest was, it was where my breasts were. Any struggling that I did proved to be futile as my bountiful bosom fitted between the parts of the vice, and once I was lowered onto the top of the Workmate, the ropes that were threaded through were used to bind my upper chest to the stationary part of the bench.

“It’s time to secure your legs now, and I expect that there will be no trouble as I do so unless you want to be tortured with denial. When your legs are untied you can put your feet on the floor.”

The rope that bound my right leg in a frogtie was removed and I was allowed to feel the carpet beneath the sole of my foot. My little piece of freedom was short lived though, as my foot was moved so that it was against the foot of the workbench, and the cord was wrapped around my ankle and the metal frame before it was cinched and tied off. My left ankle was freed from my thigh, but this was just a temporary situation as it was bound to the other metal foot of the device, so that I was stuck in position with no chance of lifting my breasts free from the vice.

“I think that it’s time to get a grip on my prisoner.”

As I looked left and right, my captor had taken hold of the handles that opened and closed the large vice in the bench, and as she turned the handles clockwise, the gap between the parts of the vice diminished until the foam started to press against my soft flesh. The protests that I issued through my gagged mouth proved to be just as futile as the struggles that I made in my attempt to get free, as my breasts were forced out of shape and into a position of great discomfort. By the time my captor had finished closing the gap, any struggling on my part was unadvisable owing to the fact that my breasts would hurt even more because they were held in the actual grip of a vice.

My Mistress walked around the workbench so that she was on the other side where my head was, and she bent over so that she could place her hands under the vice. A moment later, I received quite a surprise as she fondled and groped my distorted breasts and I yelped as I tried to pull my flesh through the vice.

“You have some nice rock-hard boobies, my slave. I wouldn’t recommend trying to pull them free as that could be very unfortunate, but it would most likely be impossible anyway.” Mistress Dee said as she untied the ropes that bound me to the top of the item, but this would mean that it would be much easier for me to inflict suffering on my clamped breasts.

Given the fact that I was bent over in this way, I had assumed that the most probable scenario was one where I was going to be flogged on my bottom and thighs again and again, but this was not what my captor had in store for me. I looked on as she picked up the dildo, wrapping it in several layers of kitchen before she put it in a vice on one of the side benches which was tightened to a secure grip. One of the power drills was taken from the wall, a bit was inserted and the device was plugged in before a hole was drilled into the flat end of the phallus. Once this had been completed, she picked up one of the special stands with a base that was heavy and round and she adjusted the height of the omni-adaptable clamp before she placed it right behind me.

“I was very mean to you earlier, BC. I teased you for some time with denial after denial, so I am planning to make it up to you with something very special.”

It was at this point that I started to become worried again, as I knew it had something to do with the work that my Mistress was doing at the bench. Something was placed into the hole that she had made in the shaft, and she replaced the drill bit on the power tool with a long, plain cylindrical bit before she released the phallus from the clamp, causing me to feel a growing sense of unease.

“The great thing about this drill is that as well as drilling and hammer drilling, there are a range of pure hammer settings. It’s amazing what you can use it with.”

My uneasiness turned into horror with my eyes going wide as she set the drill to one of the hammer settings, picked up the dildo and started the power tool so that the dildo thrust up and down, revealing the dreadful fate that I was going to have to endure. That thing was going to be placed inside my body, the device was going to hammer it into me and there was going to be nothing that I could do about it! Even though I shook my head and protested through my gag at this impending humiliation, this did nothing to halt my captor as she unplugged the tool from the wall and walked behind me.

“You know that you have to do whatever I want, so your actions have earned you a blindfold.”

She picked up the cloth strip from the bench, placing it over my eyes before tying it into place, and I also received a hard six of the best on my bottom which caused me to lift my chest up and pull against my vice-held bosom in a double punishment. There was a strong pressure against my flower of desire, and the dildo made its slow but inexorable way into my cavern of need, moving forward until I was filled up by the shaft.

“I just need to make the attachment and then I can get the show on the road.”

I heard the sound of a connection which was accompanied by a movement of the shaft within my body, and a click behind me seemed to indicate that the tool had been locked to the stand. This was followed by a rustling sound which was followed by the sound of a plug being pushed into a socket, and a few clicks behind me let me know that the mode of the tool was set to what my Mistress wanted. I still shook my head, but I knew in my heart that nothing was going to prevent the indignity that was about to be inflicted on me.

“Three, two, one, go!”

I heard the single click just before the phallus pressed deeper into me before pulling back, and I screamed out in embarrassment as I was subject to such a humiliating penetration, because there was no other way to say what was happening to me. Sometimes there are kind and genteel ways to describe an action, such as making love, being taken with pleasure or even being taken to bliss, but there was nothing of this nature that could frame this experience. The only terms left were coarse and expletive but they were going to be the only ones that could fit into my present treatment, given what I had to accept.

To put it bluntly I was being fucked, but not only that, I was being fucked by a bloody power tool that was not going to stop even when I wanted to, which would take me to exhaustion and collapse. There were two more clicks, the thrusts of the machine increased in speed and I wondered if my poor intimacy was going to be pummelled into submission. The worse thing about my situation was that even though I didn’t want this abomination in me and I felt as if I was being violated by a robot, the fire of lust was once again lit in the hearth that resided between my legs which would lead to the inevitable outcome because my Mistress had promised not to deny me again.

After a few minutes, some of my moans were no longer from the embarrassment of being fucked by a machine but there were cries of pleasure intermixed as the thrusts did their work in fuelling my libido. Soon, I was thrusting in tune with the device so that I could gain the most pleasure from each movement, and part of me even wanted Mistress Dee to increase the effectiveness of the tool. When I realised this, I must have blushed from my embarrassment as I had ended up being seduced by some wires, a circuit board and a large lump of plastic.

Two more clicks were audible and the phallus thrust into me with greater speed with intensity, and I no longer cared that it was a machine that provided me with these feelings. In my mind’s eye, I was weaving a fantasy which involved someone kidnapping me and tying me up in the shed like this so that he was able to fuck my brains out, and when the features of my kidnapper formed I was shocked to discover that it was Gary!

There were no longer any protests from me and the cries were screams of joy as I was taken closer and closer to that special moment when my helpless body would be at the centre of everything. I heard one more click and the raging flame of my desire meant that the time would not be long in coming, but then neither would I so to speak. The quickness and fierceness of the thrusts were powerful enough to bring me to the boil and it was just a few more minutes before I gave that special shriek as my very being was drowned in the bliss of orgasm...

I could only describe the experience as wonderful, but my time of reverie was momentary as the continued pounding of the power tool brought me back to reality with the fact that it hadn’t slowed down, and I understood what my Mistress had meant when she said “Something very special.” This was not going to stop until she decided to bring an end to it, and as my level of arousal was building up again I was going to receive orgasm after orgasm, whether I wanted them or not. My fate could not be avoided and I was moaning again from the lustful joys of the flesh as the phallus slid in and out of my tunnel, taking me ever closer to the peak of desire. Soon, I reached the point where I only wanted to feel that point and I did everything I could to help my body along to that moment, as I cried out for more.

The second time was just as special as the first, but I felt weaker which meant that my reserves were being drained as a result of my predicament, yet my body was already lusting after the next moment as the constant thrusts pushed it on. I was worried how much longer this would go on for and if Mistress Dee wanted to push me to the point of exhaustion, or even unconsciousness. The third time was powerful, but I felt weaker than before which took the edge off the situation, so I begged for my captor to switch that machine off. My pleas went unheeded and soon I was fearful that she was going to leave me in this situation for the rest of the evening.

It was after the fourth time that my legs gave way, and I was thankful that my body was still bound to the hook so that I could remain in position, otherwise I might have fallen. I was dreading number five as I felt that I could go no further, although I screamed as the ecstasy coursed through me, but I felt relieved when the machine stopped while I was trying to recover with my body trembling.

“I won’t use the machine on you for the rest of tonight, as I don’t think that you can take any more. I am going to change your bonds, and you are not to struggle as I do so. I will disconnect the drill from your dildo first.”

Asking me not to struggle seemed to be an unusual command as I didn’t think that there was any strength left in my body after the ordeal that I just went through, and that there was no chance of being able to stand.

Pressure was applied to the phallus for a moment, and I heard a sound which suggested that the stand had been moved although the shaft was still inside me before the ropes that bound by ankles to the workbench were untied. I was very thankful when the handles on the Workmate were turned anticlockwise so that my breasts were freed from their present confinement, and my captor took my up by using the winch so that the desk could be taken away from under me before I was lowered to the floor.

The blindfold was taken away from my eyes and the rope that bound me to the hook were removed, along with the cord that was wrapped around my midriff before my Mistress picked up a roll of grey duct tape. She pushed me onto my back before bringing my right ankle up to my bottom, and she wrapped the tape around the top and bottom of my legs all the way from the top of my thigh down to my knees so that my leg was locked into an immobile position. My left leg was treated in the same manner so that both limbs were similar to that of a frog’s, which left me frogtaped for want of a better word, and I wonder if my arms were going to be bound in the same manner.

“When your arms are untied, you are to bring them together in front of you with each hand in the shape of a ball.”

The cords that restrained my upper body were removed and I did was Mistress Dee ordered so that she would be able to apply my new bindings. Her first act was to use the duct tape to wrap up each hand so that my fingers were unable to move, and there was no flesh showing except at the wrist. My arms were brought together at the elbows so that they touched, and tape was wrapped around my arms from my elbows to my wrists, so that there was no visible skin except for my upper arms.

I was placed into a kneeling position facing the door, which I stayed in while my Lady cleaned up the shed and put everything in its place so that everything was neat and tidy. She picked up two items, one was a length of rope with the other being a large eyelet on a screw, and the latter was screwed into the base of the phallus that stuffed my intimacy. One end of the rope was tied around my waist, knotted off at the back and I thought that this would be another standard crotch rope with the end over the shaft. The rope was threaded through the eyelet on the end of the dildo and taken between my legs before it was taken over the waist part of the rope at the front.

The bolts of the shed door were pulled back and the door was opened to reveal that it was dark outside, which suggested that the time was half past seven in the evening at the earliest. I was carried and dragged out of the shed, and my arms were forced to be as close to my body as possible before my Mistress tied the other end of the crotch rope to my wrists. As I knelt there, my captor retrieved her bag from the shed, switched the light out, and closed the door before securing it with the large padlock that went over the latch.


I was wondering what was going to happen next, and I was shocked when I listened to the words that were whispered in my ear!

No comments:

Post a Comment