Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Sunday 16 November 2014

Jan: Black Box Bondage Part 6 of 12

Jan was guided to the foot of the stairs and she was made to sit down on one of the steps with her feet still on the floor. “Push yourself up the stairs by using your feet, I am quite sure that you are capable of moving yourself by this manner. If you make any sort of delay, I may have to entertain myself with your daughters, and I’m sure that you don’t want this to happen.”

The bound woman pressed her feet against the floor and she managed to move her bottom up to the next higher step, after which she placed her feet on the lowest step and pushed herself up one more step. She repeated this step after step, taking great care in not slipping as she was sure that this would elicit a punishment from her captor who was carrying another black bag.

“That’s it, you’re doing very well and you’ll reach the top of the stairs before long.” Athena said “There is of course a punishment, should you slip down a step, but I’m sure that this will not happen.”

It’s not going to happen, but my bottom is getting a little sore, and I’m only half of the way up the stairs. I think that this will be very uncomfortable at the top and it could almost be a torture in itself. It took about ten minutes for the helpless captive to reach the top of the stairs, and she was almost thankful when the intruder lifted her up into a standing position so that her bottom no longer scraped against the carpet.

“I have to put a blindfold over your eyes.” The black clad woman said as she took the aforementioned item out of her bag “This one is padded and designed to fit over the type of harness gag that you are presently wearing, so it would be best that you close your eyes first, as you will find it impossible once I apply this to your head.”

The mother in bondage looked at the black leather item and noticed the two bulges that corresponded to eye locations and she closed her eyes and waiting for the blindfold to be used. If I try to keep my eyes open, it would become a major torture in just a few seconds. Moments later, she felt the pressure of the pads against her eyes and the straps were taken around her head and buckled to the maximum hole at the back of her head. You have made this so tight that I doubt that I would be unable to remove it by rubbing my head against an object.

Jan felt the hands of her captor grasp her body and she was turned around to face an unknown direction. Where am I going now? I have a feeling that you are going to make me hop, even though I am unable to see anything. There was the pressure of a hand against her back and the captive took a short hop forward as she was scared that she would topple over because she no longer had the benefit of her eyes to see what she was doing.

After the captive had moved forward for a minute, the floor changed beneath her from a soft warm carpet to a cold tiled floor, and she was turned around so that she was facing in the opposite direction. Where am I now?

There was a squeal from the bound woman’s mouth as the intruder grasped her panties and pulled them down to the ropes around her mid-thighs. What are you doing to me?

“Sit down.”

The helpless lady did as she was instructed, and she discovered that she was sitting on the toilet seat. Are you expecting me to-, with you watching?

“This is your bathroom break. I would advise you to make the most of it. Just in case you are wondering, I am going to stay right here until you are finished.” Even with the eyes of the other woman on her, Jan managed to make use of her break and she was wiped clean, but her personal experience was shown in the redness of her cheeks.

“Stand up, and after I have pulled your panties up, hop forward.” The captive found it a little awkward, but she managed to lift herself off the toilet seat and her panties were pulled back up to cover her modesty. Again, the blindfolded lady had to make her little leaps into the dark and she trembled at the thought of falling, or of what lay ahead for her.

After a few hops, she felt the hallway carpet under her feet, and as she was guided along, the woman was turned ninety degrees and the quality of the carpet changed. I can only think that I am in one of the bedrooms, but which one? She was made to turn again and a hand on her shoulder seemed to indicate that she should stop, so she remained in position in the hope that this is what her captor wanted.

“That’s good, Jan. Now, you need to have a drink, so I am going to remove your gag. Please note that if you say one word, I will replace the gag and pull it so tight that you will beg me to loosen it just a little. Nod if you understand.” The helpless lady nodded to show that she was willing to follow the instructions and the straps on the gag were unbuckled, with the ball itself pulled out of her mouth allowing her to provide her jaw with some exercise in order to relieve some of the aching in her muscles.

“That’s good. I am going to hold a straw up to your lips, and you can drink until you are no longer thirsty.” True enough, a straw was pressed against Jan’s lips, so she took the end into her mouth, and sipped just a little of the liquid in order to make sure that it was safe. After the captive decided that the drink wasn’t harmful, she continued to take in more liquid until she was no longer thirsty.

I’m surprised that you allowed me to have a drink, as I thought that keeping me thirsty would make it more likely for me to surrender the information. After she had taken in her fill, the lady released the straw, and it sounded as if a bottle was put down on a bedside table. I wonder what is next, are you going to perform major torture on me?

“Oh God, you look so wonderful, bound, blindfolded and helpless. In fact, after keeping you in bondage this afternoon, I think that I’m falling-.” The next moment came as a complete surprise to Jan as she was embraced by her captor and passionate lips pressed against hers. “I’m so sorry for what I have done to you and your daughters.” She said in between the kisses on the captive’s lips and cheeks. “I feel so bad about it now. Just let me spend some time up here with you in a better way, and I will go, leaving you with the means to free yourselves.”

This is a major change of affairs. You’ve fallen for me, and you are willing to end our torment and let us go? If this is the case, then I must do everything I can to encourage this situation as it means no more suffering for Angela and Katherine. The fact that you are kissing me also means that you are no longer wearing the hood over your face. The first response from the captive was to kiss the intruder with the same intensity, and there was a reaction from the other woman as fingers caressed the hair of the helpless lady.

“Oh Jan, I’m so glad that you understand me. Let’s forget about what has happened and create a pleasurable moment together with you in my arms. Please let me truly kiss you.”  Jan was again kissed by Athena, but this one had a greater intensity and the captive felt a probing tongue slip between her lips and press onto her teeth. She parted her mouth, and her own tongue was caressed by the intruder’s before they intertwined in an act of pure pleasure.

“That was truly wonderful.” The intruder said after she pulled back from the woman who was her prisoner “However, you may be tempted to call for help while I am distracted with loving you, so I am afraid that I will have to gag you again. Please open your mouth wide so that I may do this.”

I understand, if I was suddenly free I would still try to overpower you after what has happened today. Plus, playing along and being willing will help to cement your empathy and will help to secure our release. After the helpless lady opened her mouth wide, the ball was inserted between her lips and each strap was taken as far as it would go before it was buckled into place. It’s aching almost as much as before, but it’ll be worth it when we all get free.

“Thanks for doing this Jan, you are such a wonderful captive, and that harness gag makes you look so erotic.” There was a gentle kiss on Jan’s cheek from her captor, and the lady blushed at the softness of the touch. “Please excuse me will I prepare myself for you.” There was a sound in front of Jan that she couldn’t quite recognise, but then the woman spoke from behind her. “Please sit back Jan and don’t worry, I will take hold of you and guide you down.”

As the lady sat down, she felt arms around her again and she realised that the intruder’s legs were beneath her own. You’re behind me, and I’m sitting on your lap. A few moments later, Jan noticed something else about the woman who held her prisoner, and who was planting sweet little kisses along her neck and shoulders.I can feel skin touching my legs and you have nothing on your arms either. Wait a second, your breasts are pressing into my back and you’re not wearing anything there. You must be completely naked, so the sound that I heard was you undressing. This must mean that you are serious about loving me.

“My superiors are going to be angry with me for aborting my mission, but that won’t last for long.” Athena said as she took her time taking her fingers down Jan’s sides and along her thighs. “Once you are free you must call the police and hand the box over to them. If you do that, the threat of this happening to you again will cease to exist.” The shoulder straps of the captive’s bra were pulled down until they were parallel to the main strap and the fingers of the intruder danced over the bare area of her breasts.

“Is it okay if I undo the front clasp of your bra, my dear Jan?”

Go ahead, this afternoon is becoming an experience with a lot of pleasure, now that you actually care for me. Jan nodded, the captor’s hand took hold of the clasp, unhooking it before pulling the cups back which exposed the helpless woman’s breasts, and she gasped as her breasts were cupped before being caressed, which sent shivers down her spine.

“I’m going to move you so that it will be easier for me to love you.” Again, arms took hold of the well-tied woman, and she was turned to the right so that she sat across Athena’s lap. “It’s going to be much better this way.”The bound mother exhaled as a row of sweet little kisses was planted along the mounds of her right breast. Another set was placed on her left breast, but this was accompanied by a hand that was pushed between her upper thighs and was moving up and down her legs.

This feels so good, I hope that you don’t stop now. Her body stiffened as a tongue traced a circle around her left nipple and the fingers pressed against the top of her legs, feeding a flame of desire that was growing in her Mound of Venus.

“Isn’t this so much better than what happened earlier between us two?” The only response that Jan could give was a nod as the areola of her right breast was teased by the intruder’s tongue, and the hand thrust up against her most sensitive area.

Tease me more, please. I want you to make my body explode with ecstasy. Moans escaped the lady’s mouth as her left and right nipples were stroked in turn by the tip of her captor’s tongue, and her Mound received its first caress from Athena’s right hand which caused her hips to twitch in response at the sensation.

This level of caressing continued for with the captive lost in the experience that was provided for her, but after a while she was moved onto the bed with her head resting in the pillows and a rope was tied to her ankle bonds.

“I’m just making sure that you stay in your position on the bed, as I don’t want you rolling off the side by accident.” Athena said, and there was the sound of rope being pulled over wood. “I have finished binding your ankles to the footboard, and I need to move a garment out of the way as it is diminishing your pleasure.” Jan couldn’t help but yelp as her panties were pulled down to her thigh ropes for a second time. “That’s better, now I will be able to provide you with more enjoyment.”

There was another embrace from the intruder, and Jan felt breasts pressing against her own as a right hand moved down her body and made slow, steady strokes over her Mound while soft kisses landed on her neck and shoulders. Soon, the caress of her enflamed intimacy intensified as her right nipple was sucked into her captor’s mouth where it was subjected to playful bites, and the helpless mother tried to force her hips up so that she could increase the feeling in her body. Please, I need more, so that you can take me over the edge into bliss. The bound mother was writhing under the body of the lady who had taken her prisoner, and every caress of her most sensitive area was accompanied by a moan as she could no longer hide her enjoyment.

“I think that it’s time to apply something to you that will take your experience up to eleven.” It felt as though a cold metal object was pushed between her legs so that it touched her intimacy and she realised what its purpose was. There was a click of a button, a familiar buzzing sound, and she shouted through her gag as the sensation in her loins went into overdrive.

The device was pressed against her again and again, and this along with the kissing, sucking and soft biting of her breasts took her almost to the edge of her desire’s need. Even though she clenched the muscles in her hips and thrust them up at every opportunity, the captive discovered that she was unable to achieve the release that her body craved, and it wasn’t long before she begged and pleaded through her gag at her captor.

“Do you want me to help you reach your climax.” The intruder said as she pressed the vibrator against Jan’s body, eliciting a scream from the tormented lady.

The helpless woman nodded, knowing that she was reliant of the woman who had made her so powerless. Please, make me orgasm. I need it so much!

“I’ve just had an idea. Before you get your release, why don’t you tell me where the box is, so that I can make sure that the threat is over before you and your daughters get free.” There was another press of the vibrator against the captive’s intimacy, and she gasped as she closed in on the peak of pleasure, but the device was pulled back before she could reach it.

that’s very kind of you as it would remove any danger to myself and my daughters. There was a nod from the lady’s head and fingers touched the main strap of the harness gag.

“That’s very good. You can tell me and I will be able to put it somewhere safe.”

You can put it somewhere safe. Wait, you are the person who wants it in the first place. If I tell you, you can take it back to the people who you work for. This whole getting close to me has been an exercise in seduction! Jan shook her head, and the hands were withdrawn.

“I mustn’t have given you enough loving, and I think that you must be given a lot more instead of the release that you need at the moment.” The kissing and caressing of the captive’s body increased until she was almost at the point of ecstasy, but fulfilment itself was denied to her.


It was then that the helpless woman realised the awful truth of her situation and she screamed through her gag in her predicament as her body writhed on the bed. You aren’t going to allow me to orgasm unless I give you the information that you want. Instead of being made love to, I’ve been deceived into sexual torture!

No comments:

Post a Comment