Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Cecilia Medina - The Mishandled Mistress Part 9

Once Cecyme’s time of ecstasy was over, she was helped to one of the dining room chairs by the two people who were on either side of her, and the lady became aware of everything else as her reverie ended. “I do not think that I have ever seen anything so incredible on any previous Saturday mornings.” Mistress Isabella said “You were most impressive, Cecyme. I think that you will become a great slave for this household.”

Oh my, that was just wonderful. Is my weekend going to consist of orgasms like these? If so, then I am willing to be your slave, but I wonder when the men are going to take advantage of me? After all, they will be able to take me in any way that they desire.

“I think that our new slave should have something to eat and drink as she has a long day ahead of her.” The Mistress said “Do we have any volunteers to help Cecyme with her breakfast?” It seemed that everybody wanted to help with feeding the maid in bondage and Mistress Isabella walked over to behind Cecyme before removing her harness ball-gag. “You are not to speak while you are having breakfast and if you do, then breakfast is over and your gag will be put back on.”

This seems to be the standard rule for me at the moment, so I should just nod in response. The captive nodded her head to let Isabella know that she understood.

“Everyone take it in turns to feed our pretty maid, and do not forget to give her a sweet kiss on the lips after she has eaten. Men, I mean a sweet kiss, as I don’t want you ramming your tongues down her throat.” Isabella said. “I’m sure that you ladies can work out how to organise the rest of the cleaning up afterwards.” Once the Mistress had spoken, she turned around and exited the room, leaving the helpless maid at the mercy of the other six people.

You must trust these six together, but what happens if I’m left alone with the men?

The rest of the breakfast was spent with the prisoner being fed by each person in turn, and after she ate the little piece of food or took a drink of juice the prisoner was kissed on the lips. It proved to be a very enjoyable meal for the next half hour as her captors took their time in feeding her, but there came a moment when Cecyme had eaten enough so she received her last kiss from Megumi.

“I think that our slave needs to be prepared for the next part, so open wide Cecyme.” Selma said as she picked up the harness gag, and the captive parted her lips so that the large rubber ball could be forced into her mouth. Both of the main straps were taken around her face so that they could be buckled to their fullest extent at the back of her neck, before the Y-strap was attached after being taken over her head with the chin straps connected last.

I’m helplessly gagged again, but at least I have been allowed to have a meal. What is going to happen next, though? Although the prisoner was relaxed, her eyes opened wide when Mistress Isabella entered the room.

“Ladies, follow me. Men, you may do whatever you please with our new slave. After all, she is just a piece of property.” After the Mistress spoke, she left the room with the three maids and Cecyme trembled as the door closed with her left alone with the three men.

No, you can’t do that to me, please don’t do it!

“You heard it lads.” Ben said as he hauled the bound maid to her feet. “This slutty maid is now to provide us with pleasure. Let’s carry her to the foot of the table.” All three men carried the defenceless but panicking maid over to the table, with Ben and John lifting her by the shoulders while Paul kept hold of her struggling legs.

Please for the love of-, please you can’t! Her upper body was forced into a prone position at the foot of the table with Paul holding her down, as the padlock that connected her cuffs together was unlocked with her ankles pulled wide apart. John and Paul attached a clip that was attached to one end of a chain to her ankle cuffs, with the other end wrapped around one of the table legs, before it was clipped to the chain so that the powerless lady was unable to bring her legs together.

You are, you are going to do it to me. I should have known that I couldn’t have trusted anything that went on before. As the captive tried to lift her body up from the table, she screamed as she was forced down by Ben and John as Paul stepped behind her.

“I’m sure that you can guess what is going to happen now.”

Yes, I know what you three are going to do to me! At least get it over with! Cecyme nodded as the terror rose inside her, because there was going to be no escape from her horrifying fate.

“Well, you couldn’t be more wrong.” Ben said, and he walked over to the door, opened it and let the four women into the room. “I’m very sorry for what we had to do, but we had to show you that even when you are in our power, there are limits that we will never cross. Perhaps Mistress Isabella can explain.”

OMG, you weren’t going to-, going to-, you wanted to prove to me that you would never do such a thing. I have been worried for nothing.

“Cecyme, when I select a man so that he could work at the mansion, I have several evaluations to make, and the most important is finding out how empathic they are.” Mistress Isabella said. “They could no more hurt you than they could chop their own arm off. To them, no means no, and they can even tell if a yes means no as well.”

“Well, to be honest there is an exception to not hurting.” Selma said “All three of them will do what is needed, and I have been helped by all three of them at various times.”

“The three men have found it difficult even to chain you to the table and put you through this charade.” The Mistress said “Just to make you feel better about this, all of us ladies have gone through this, so that we could be reassured. Yes Cecyme, that does mean that I went through this as well, so I know just how you feel.”

The only way to get me to trust you is to be put in a position where you have total power over me. However, how long am I going to remain chained to this table, as we have to clean up the tables and there is the washing up to do. As the helpless maid lay on the table, she motioned with her head at the items on the table, trying to point out that this needed to be sorted out.

“You really are thinking like a maid now, slave, as you are concerned about the mess on the table.” The Mistress said “Gentlemen, if you would like to prepare the garden for this afternoon’s activities, I think that the maids can get started on clearing the breakfast items away. Do I have a volunteer for the washing up?”

“I will do it, Mistress Isabella.” Selma said “After all, my bottom is a bit tender after last night’s punishment. I will take our new slave downstairs so that she can help me.” As the men left the room with the Mistress, Selma removed the two chains that forced the captive’s feet far apart, and the two foot long chain was clipped onto each of her ankles so that she could walk, even though it was little steps.

“Ah, I need to put your tray back on.” It took a second for Selma to pick up the tray which was placed against the waist of the helpless maid, and the two rear straps were taken around the sides of her body where they were buckled together behind her back, before the side straps were put around her neck and attached so that the tray remained horizontal.

“I shall go downstairs with our slave maid, if there are no problems with you two clearing up here.” Selma said.

“It is fine.” Collette said “I am wondering if it is permissible to say something to Cecyme so that she can be further reassured about our gentlemen.”

“If it is about the incident.” Megumi said “I can see nothing wrong about that. In fact, it is a very good idea.”

“All right.” Collette said “It was on a weekend and I ended volunteering to be a bound and gagged captive for all three men, as I had never done something like this before. They had finished tying me up naked and everything was about to start when I ended up getting cold feet. To be more honest, I was scared, but I didn’t want to let the men down. I was asked if I wanted to continue, so I nodded my head but nothing happened. I was surprised when the men untied me, and I felt embarrassed about what I had done, but they told me that they wouldn’t do anything that would hurt me. This helped me to get over my fear, and by the next weekend I was ready to experience it which led to an incredible evening.”

“Do not worry about them, Cecyme.” Megumi said “They are the kindest people that I know. Anyway, I think that our helpless maid needs to help you with the washing up, Selma.”

“Follow me, slave.” Selma said as she walked out of the room, taking short steps so that the maid in bondage would be able to keep up with her, and Cecyme followed her down the long corridor until they reached the elevator, with Selma pressing the button. “Once Collette and Megumi have sent everything to the kitchen, they will clean up the room and that will be their task completed for the morning.” The elevator arrived with a ding, the doors opened and both maids walked onto it with Selma holding onto the captive, so that she would not fall when they descended to the ground level. It took less than a minute for the two ladies to reach the kitchen and they walked over to the dumb-waiter once they were there, so that Selma could put some crockery on the captive’s tray. A button was pressed by the dumb-waiter so that it was set up, and the maids walked over to the two large kitchen sinks with the crockery put into the second one as the first was filled with the pots and pans.

There were several more trips to the dumb-waiter and back with the bondage maid being used to carry the items over to the sink in preparation for being washed. This would be much easier if I was a free woman, but this is fun in a kinky kind of way. I wonder if I will end up as the bondage maid all of the time, or do we take turns at this, even Isabella. I hope that I get the chance to tie her up sometime so that I can tease her mercilessly. It would be so much fun to tie her to her own bed and place a vibrator inside her. OW! A sharp pinch to the right side of the captive’s bottom brought her back to reality, and she looked up to see the other maid smiling at her.

“Having bondage daydreams, my sweet captive?” Selma said as she turned on the taps and the helpless woman blushed as she nodded. “Don’t worry about it, as it will be the first of many that you will experience. We have a few minutes to wait until the sink is filled and I guess you are curious about last night and my punishment.”

A single nod from the prisoner confirmed that she wanted to hear what it was all about. I would like to know what happened to you, because it seemed as if you had just disappeared, and I never knew what happened to you.

“My teenage years were going fine until my parents discovered that I liked games in which I tied someone up or was tied up. They decided that my behaviour was very wrong and they forbade me to play these evil games. When I refused and I was discovered, they sent me off to some convent school where I would spend the rest of my teen years, or until I learned my lesson. The place was horrible as most of the time was spent on lecturing us about how sinful we are, and I thought that if I’m always going to be told how bad I am, then I might as well be bad.”

“I was caught playing a tying up game with another teen, and she was helplessly bound and gagged when we were discovered. It never occurred to these nuns that the other girl actually wanted to be tied up, so I was accused of attacking her. One of the nuns decided to punish me by putting me over her knee and giving me a good spanking. What people like her didn’t know is that the body’s largest and best erogenous zone is below the muscles of the bottom, and this along with the flow of adrenaline and the endorphin effect ended up providing me with my first orgasm. The nun thought that it was some ecstatic revelation because they were unable to comprehend that sexual stimulus could be achieved in this way.”

“As you can imagine, this did not encourage me to be a good little girl. The next time that I was going to receive a beating, I struggled so violently that I defied the nun to tie me up and gag me to keep me still and quiet. She did this and I had the most incredible experience. So, for the remainder of the time I spent at the place, I ended up being ‘punished’ once a week. Once I was old enough to leave, I left the place and found a waitress job, which didn’t pay much but at least I had my freedom.”

“I was left with one major screw up though, as I found myself unable to orgasm although I could get aroused, and this just led to me tormenting myself. Help was just around the corner though when Isabella turned up and she explained to me that she was now a Matron. I was offered a job at the mansion, but I wasn’t sure that they would want a lady like me and I told her about what had happened. She told me to meet her at the end of the day at the hotel that she was staying at, and not to be late. Well, I was kept in at the restaurant for another two hours, so I was quite late getting to the hotel.”

“When I met Isabella, she told me that I had been a very bad girl for wasting her time and she ordered me up to her bedroom. I obeyed with a shiver down my spine and my heart was racing as I had not been punished for some time. When we went into her bedroom I was ordered to strip naked and lie face down on the bed with my arms and legs pointing at the corners. Isabella tied my wrists and ankles to the corners of the bed and gagged me before bringing me to orgasm with a delightful spanking. As I lay sated for the first time in ages, Isabella explained everything to me and she said that I would fit right in. I left my job the very next day and went with Isabella back to the mansion, where I have lived with my new family ever since.”

That was a horrible way to be treated, but I’m thankful for you to have a good life again. I think that I will have to learn how you need to be punished, as I can guess that I may have to perform this task as well.

Selma opened a drawer and reached into it so that she could pull out a brush with a kind of attachment on the end which was pressed against the hole in the ball of Cecyme’s gag. “This is so you can help me with washing up.” The maid said as she switched off the taps so that the flow of water to the sink was stopped. “Don’t worry, I don’t expect you to wash every dish as that would take forever, I will hold one up every so often, and you will brush it.”

With this, the two maids set to work washing the breakfast items…


No comments:

Post a Comment