Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Monday 17 November 2014

Iris - A New Day Part 7 of 12

Not outside, do you understand how risky that is?

“My slave, you have two choices. You can hop out of the kitchen door, or I will put you outside the front. The decision is yours, but I would suggest that the latter is not a situation that you would want to experience.”

My Mistress said this just so that I would have to go into the garden, so I made small hops up to the doorway, and took the one skip that took me outside onto the garden path. At this moment, I was very thankful that we were the only two story house in a street of bungalows, and that the back garden was surrounded by a fence that was high enough to prevent anyone from being able to look over into our area in a casual manner. The bungalow to the right of our house was deserted and waiting for a new owner, but there was always the chance of a sudden visit by a real estate agent while the left house was inhabited by an elderly couple who normally went to bed in the afternoon, but this was never certain. This meant that there was a certain amount of risk in my current predicament, as there was always the possibility of being seen in my present state of bondage.

The kitchen door leads out to the left side of the house and there was a large double gate to my right as I hopped outside, which was padlocked and bolted so that there would be no chance of anyone making a casual entry.

I turned left and hopped down the path until it went left at the back of the house, smelt the flowers that had already bloomed in the mild weather, and even though the air temperature was a little cool, it was not low enough to be uncomfortable. The grass was a little damp after the rain that must have fallen in the morning, and I hoped that Mistress Dee would not be so cruel as to force me to lie on it or take a swim in the pool as the water must be cold.

The other main objects in the garden were three trees that my captor or I had been tied to on various occasions, a steel lattice climbing frame with which we were also very familiar, and a large garden shed which stored various tools and equipment along with being a storage place for other garden items.

“Hop around the garden and make sure that you exercise well, but keep away from the pool as I don’t want to get my clothes wet by having to rescue you.”

As I made my way onto the grass, I suppose that you could call my actions hopping, but it would be more accurate to use the term bouncing, owing to the fact that my various attributes were moving up and down with gusto. When I have hopped in bondage before with my captor, I at least had clothes or my bikini to keep my breasts and bum in check, but as I was in the nude my plentiful shape oscillated as I moved forward.

Could I end up repetitive strain injury from this?

At the moment there was no problem in keeping my pace up, but I knew from previous escapades that I would have to slow down in order to save my energy, and this would draw attention from my mistress who would decide to encourage me to speed up in my efforts. After about five more minutes of my exuberant bounding the muscles in my legs began to feel the effort of my exertions, so I had to slow down in order to prevent any aching from occurring.

“Why are you taking your time, slave?” Mistress Dee said as she carried a large cloth bag in her right hand.

I hadn’t paid attention to her, so I wonder if she had gone into the house to fetch a few items while I was doing my vertical shuffle around the garden. Maybe she had gone to fetch some evil device to torture my helpless bottom, in order to induce me to make more effort or to suffer the consequences of my tardiness.

“I go in for ten minutes, and what do I find? My slave is already slacking in her duties as my grass presser, and I have to remind her about not taking her time in these matters.”

I’m in for it now, you are going to make me pay. As I was approached by my Mistress, I tried to speed my hopping up but my muscles protested at the extra strain so it was no effort for my captor to catch up with me. To my surprise, I squealed when I received a playful slap across my bare bottom instead of a hard spank, and Mistress Dee giggled as she delivered a soft blow to the top of my legs.

This continued for some time with my captor telling me what I bad slave I was while inflicting a punishment that was teasing me instead of causing me any pain, with me putting up a mock protest as I carried on with my pitiful hopping around the garden.

“Okay, let’s stop for a few minutes so that you can get a rest.” Mistress Dee said, so I remained on my spot as she embraced me from behind and teased my neck with sweet little kisses that were interspersed with soft bites into my skin. As this carried on, I became oblivious to the risk of discovery as I luxuriated in my tantalising situation, but I was puzzled when my Mistress stopped kissing and cuddling me. It seemed by her brushes against my body that she had bent over to do something, but I still didn’t know what it was when she whispered into my ear. “Do you trust me, my slave?”

Well, the only answer that I could give was yes so I nodded my head, but I was surprised when my world went black in an instant, and it was only when I felt the tying of the knot at the back of my head that I realised that I had been blindfolded. I tried to remember my bearings concerning everything around me, but this became irrelevant after a few seconds when my captor took hold of me and turned me around several times so that I did not know which way I was facing and in what direction I could move.

Although I was in the centre of the garden, I might as well have been in the middle of nowhere as moving forward could result in me crashing into something and knocking my head, or suffer an even worse fate by falling into the swimming pool. There was no sound from my Mistress, and for all I know she could have made her way back to the kitchen so that I would be left bound, gagged, blindfolded and naked, and unable to move from my present position. Fear rose in me as my mind went through all of the possible scenarios that might happen because I was left alone and unable to defend myself, and I started to whimper as I wondered about what was going to happen to me.

“Did you actually think that I would just leave you alone, and abandon you in this situation?”

I must admit that I yelped when I heard the voice of my Mistress in my right ear, as I had convinced myself that she had gone back inside the house, so listening to her speak came as quite a surprise to me.

“BC, you are going to spend some time as my remote control bondage toy, and you are going to obey my commands. When I say forward, you are to hop forward until I say stop. Turn left or turn right means that you are to shuffle around until I issue the command to stop. Do you understand?”

There was a nod from my head in order to let my captor know that I had comprehended her instructions, and I knew that I would have to place complete trust in her orders, so I waited to hear what my first command would be.

“Forward.”

After taking a deep breath, I started to make little hops forward as I didn’t want to take any chances of losing my balance, and I must have continued in this blind bound for about a minute, with not having any idea of where I was heading.

“Stop and turn right.”

My progress was halted and I shuffled around, using what little give there was in my ankle bonds in order to shift my feet on the ground but it was a more precise way of turning when I couldn’t view my surroundings.

“Stop. Forward.”

I used a moment to steady myself and took one hop after another as I made my way through the garden, not knowing what was in front of me or how far it was away. For all I knew, a few more steps could end up with me in the swimming pool and sinking to the bottom, but I realised that I had to put complete faith in the orders of my Mistress otherwise I would start to panic again.

“Stop. Turn left.”

Again, I remained in position and took small steps with my feet so that I would turn the other way. After a few seconds of turning, I was told to stop rotating on the spot and move forward to another part of the garden, going an unknown distance in the process.

As time passed, I must have moved around the garden in all sorts of directions, but I didn’t bump into anything or fall in the swimming pool so Mistress Dee had taken great care in keeping me safe.

“Shuffle forward.”

This was a new command, but I followed it like all the others by moving each foot forward a little at a time before I was given the order to stop by my captor. The knot at the back of my head was untied, and the movement of the cloth let me know that my eyes were clear, so I blinked my eyes for a few seconds. It didn’t come as much of a surprise to discover that I was only inches away from one of the vertical poles of the climbing frame, and I was guessing that this would have some kind of role in the next part of my outdoor adventure.

“Turn around and put your back against the pole.”

As my back touched the pole, at least in places where my arms weren’t in the way, my Mistress went between the bars to the inside of the structure and I felt the touch of rope at my ankles as the bonds there pressed a little harder.

“I’m just making sure that you can’t go anywhere for a while.”

So I’m to be the helpless damsel who is tied to a pole, but the only damsel I’m likely to resemble is poor Andromeda who is depicted as naked in most of the drawings.

It was the turn of the ropes binding my knees to become tense followed by the thigh cord and the loops in the middle of my back were tied to the vertical pole which ensured that I had no chance of escaping this spot. For a moment I thought that Mistress Dee had finished with me, but she stepped back through a gap in the bars carrying a very long rope with her, and she tied one end of it around my waist, knotting it off at my front. As she placed a series of knots in the rope, it became clear what the purpose of this restraint was going to be and how it was going to provide me with a very interesting time at the climbing frame. Once the last knot was tied, she threaded the rope between my upper thighs before stepping back through the lattice work and pulling the rest of the cord through.

“Get on tip-toe as high as possible.”

It was a little difficult to do this, as I had to strain against the bonds that held me to the pole, but I was able to get into position just as I was instructed, even though I knew what was going to happen. The rope must have been looped over one of the horizontal bars and pulled as tight as possible, because I yelped when the knots and cord buried themselves into the erotic flesh that lay between my legs.

“The end has been tied off now, you can relax.”

That was going to be easier said than done as any resting on my part would serve increase the pressure of the rope, and it was already teasing me even though I was just inhaling and exhaling. The young lady who kept me captive stepped out of the frame area and embraced me as she landed a few little kisses on my gagged lips.

“I’m going in for a little while, so you can stay out here and have a little fun on your own.”

My heart was racing as Mistress Dee walked back into the house, leaving me alone in the garden as I was still concerned about discovered by a third party in my present state of helplessness. The rush of fear added to the feelings that I was already experiencing, and I let loose a moan from my lips as the fire grew stronger in my hearth which was fanned a little by a gentle breeze that caressed my bare flesh.

Keeping my present stance became harder as time went on, and I had no choice but to relieve the stress on my legs by lowering myself, even though it caused the cords to dig and rub into me so that the flame of lust became ever stronger in my centre of need. Trying to shift around so that I could get into a better position because of the restraints that held me also added to the stoking of my erotic core and I was wondering if this is what my Mistress had intended when she bound me to the frame.

As the crotch rope worked its magic on my libido, an almost continuous stream of moans escaped my lips as I writhed in my bonds with my hips thrusting forward so that my flesh could be teased even more. My greatest worry was I would lose all self-control and that one of the next door neighbours would be in the garden just when the centre of my lust explodes, with me advertising my predicament at the top of my lungs. Even thinking about this proved to be counterproductive to my efforts to remain calm, as the fear of discovery was increasing the state of arousal in my loins.

It came as a shock to me when I realised that I was raising and lowering myself on tiptoe for the very purpose of grinding the knots on the cord against my lustful lips, and if I didn’t regain my composure the loss of any type of control would soon be complete. Although I tried to deflect my mind onto other things, it was impossible to concentrate on anything else for more than a few seconds because the sensations that my body felt were more than enough to bring me back to reality and guide me on the road to the peak of ecstasy.

The idea entered my head at this point is that even if I tried to halt my bliss it would fail, my actions in trying to stop it may very well lead to me being found in nude bondage, and my only chance was to get this over with as soon as possible so that my desires would be sated for a while. With this scenario in mind, I decided to struggle and squirm in the hope that I may achieve my peak sooner, even if it meant that in essence I was making love to a climbing frame, which wasn’t quite the purpose for which it was built at the time.

My moans became louder as I took the deliberate actions of writhing in my bonds and moving myself up and down on the crotch rope in order to gain my joy, and I could feel the moment start to well up inside me as the seconds ticked past. Each movement on the spot and each thrust outward by my hips took me closer to that incredible moment when my very being was oblivious to everything else, a state which every part of my body lusted after.

I pressed harder and faster against the cord that was teasing me towards a world of pure joy, and I knew that it wouldn’t be too long before anyone nearby would know what I was doing. The fact that I was breathing faster also contributed as it caused movements in my body that increased my level of arousal, and I was hoping that I would achieve the peak of pleasure. If anyone did see me, I would have looked like a possessed woman as I struggled at the climbing frame, and expletives were leaving my lips as the time grew very close.

Oh please yes, Oh Please Yes. OH PLEASE YESYESYES!

The late afternoon was filled with my screams as I shook on the spot, with orgasmic bliss filling me and driving out all other thoughts and sensations...



“Oh wow, you are incredible, BC. I just hope that mine are that good.” Mistress Dee said as she untied the crotch rope that had teased me to such an experience. “I think that we should go in the garden shed as it will be dark before too long.” The cords that bound me to the frame were removed, and my captor helped me to take the short journey to the large wooden shed in our garden...

No comments:

Post a Comment