Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Monday 17 November 2014

Iris - A New Day Part 5 of 12

It didn’t matter to me how long I waited as lay there on the table, as my whole mind was concentrated on the itching of the most sensitive areas of my body and the fact that there was nothing I that I could do about my ongoing torment. Squirming and thrashing in my bonds on the table provided no relief, and screaming obscenities through my gag didn’t help my situation much either. I wondered just how long I was going to be left like this as my cries for help were ignored and I was likely to promise anything to get out of this awful predicament.

When my Mistress walked back in, I put on the most pitiful look I could manage with eyes as wide as possible, while I made begging and pleading noises through my gag in the hope that she would relent from her torment that she had inflicted on me.

“Why you do seem to have cooked well. Perhaps I should leave you to bake for another half an hour, though.”

No, please don’t, I’ve cooked enough. Please top this evil itching on my body. My head went from side to side as I gave it a vigorous shake and my captor climbed on top of the table, kneeling over me as she smiled.

“This just goes to show just how hot you are, but it’s time to lick the sugar off my cake.” Mistress Dee bent over and applied her tongue to my navel, removing all of the icing sugar that was lodged in there and moving out in a slow spiral as she removed the dusty material from my abdomen Even though her actions did remove a little of the itching, it didn’t make any real difference to my general suffering. “You know I love tasting icing sugar on skin.”

Jodi’s comment was true enough as I used to remember the times when she was a few years younger and I was baking cakes in the kitchen for a special treat. She always used to wet her right index finger and stick it in the bag of icing sugar so that she could have a taste, and I had to keep an eye on her as she practised her special addiction. One day it got so bad that I took a length of rope and bound her wrists together in front of her, before tying them to one of the rings that were attached to the sides of the table.

Well, you seem to be enjoying your addiction by the shovelful today.

“I have two wonderful cupcakes in front of me, and I shall enjoying tasting these.” She leaned over as she spoke and ran the tip of her tongue over the mounds of my breasts so that the irritant was removed, but my feeling of arousal was increased in the process. Soon only two little circles of sugar remained on and around each nipple as my Mistress kissed, sucked and bit at the mounds of my bosoms in a playful manner. “There are truly delicious.”

I was starting to moan at this point, so she turned her attention to the untouched areas, running her tongue around my areola before flicking my hardened nipples and clearing away the irritation. I arched myself as best I could so as to offer my body to her, and she took each nipple into her mouth in turn as she sucked and made soft bites onto my flesh which stoked the fire in the centre of my lust.

These touches stopped all too soon and Mistress Dee climbed off the table, looking at me from between my legs, and my mound was quivering from the itching and from my state of arousal. “That meal was exquisite, and I have a tasty vanilla slice in front of me, but perhaps I should leave this until later.”

This comment caused me to shake my head again as I begged to my captor for her to finish this and allow me a measure of relief for the moment, as I didn’t think that I could stand any more.

“Well, If I’m to force myself to sample this last delight, then I want a promise from you. If you do not give it, you must remain in your current torment.”

Here it comes, and I’m not sure that I can refuse anything right now.

“I have seen how intense your bondage orgasms have been and soon you will experience another one, so I want you to promise me this. When you think that I have developed enough, you are to give me my first bondage orgasm. It won’t matter what I think at the time, you are to take control of me and keep me strictly bound and gagged. You must tease and torment me for hour after hour, not giving me my release no matter how much I beg, until you think that I can take no more and I am at the end of my wits. Do you promise?”

I nodded my head to show that I had made my promise to my daughter, but I knew that when the time came, she would beg and plead for me to break my word. She was going to find out just how big a trap she had made for herself within just a few months, but that is a tale for another time.

Mistress Dee lowered her head so that it was between my thighs and I screamed out as her lips brushed against the heart of my desire in a most gentle manner, sending little shocks of pleasure through my hips. The flame of my lust increased as my captor set to work, clearing away the last remaining streaks of sugar from my flower of love, and bringing me relief from the torment that had plagued my body which twitched and squirmed. As her tongue probed into me, I thrust my hips up so that I could intensify the feelings within my body, and I yelped as she traced out the tip of my bulls-eye, which let me know that ecstasy wasn’t far away.

The caresses of my tunnel elicited shouts and cries from my gagged mouth, and I surrendered myself to the experience as I writhed on the table with uncontrollable thrusts of my pelvis into the face of my captor. Second by second, I was taken closer and closer to that special point where my universe would consist of pure bliss, and soon it seemed that I would be screaming in joy.

Just as I was about to reach that wonderful moment though, my mistress stopped her oral seduction and raised her head so that I was left hanging on the edge. No, you can’t do this to me, I was so close! My loins were on fire from my need, and I screamed and pleaded to the lady who was tormenting me with denial as I struggled in my bondage in another hopeless attempt to free myself.

“Oh my, you really are a puppet on a string, and I know just which strings to pull.” Mistress Dee said as she lowered her head again and teased me with her tongue, providing enough strokes to keep me on the edge but not over as I cried out a string of garbled expletives through my gag.

I must been like this for some time before she probed and licked with all of her force, and this was enough to take me over the edge into a world of pure ecstasy as I convulsed and screamed in my orgasm...


My captor had left the room when I roused from my post orgiastic reverie, so I decided to relax on the table until her return when she would doubtless place me in another tormenting situation. I must have been so oblivious to my surroundings that I hadn’t even noticed that my ball-gag had been removed and a strip of cloth was held between my teeth with the ends tied together at the back of my neck.

The door to the hallway was flung wide open, and a very angry looking Mistress Dee walked into the room “Okay bitch, what did you do with my diamond necklace. I know that you must have done something and lost it.”

The entrance and behaviour of my captor did cause me to be taken aback, but the biggest surprise was the outfit that she was wearing, as she had been in the nude up to this moment. A black, long sleeved, polar neck bodysuit covered her body which was accompanied by black sheer tights that covered her legs, and a wide leather belt around the waist. As she walked around to where my hands were bound to the table, I heard a clicking sound that informed me that her formal black patent stiletto high heels were on her feet, and the rope that bound my hands to the table were untied before I was forced into a sitting position.

It was only a few seconds before my captor walked around to where my legs were bound, and I could see her in all of her glory as she untied my knees and ankles from the table. Once she had finished, she stood and faced me with a stern look as she placed her feet apart, her hands on her hips, and she said “I know that you took my necklace bitch, tell me the truth or I will have to punish you.”

In that moment, Jodi had become Mistress Dee, and although I knew that she was manipulating me with this image, it created such a feeling of submissiveness that I couldn’t help but adore her. This outfit was in the fantasy story Pole-Lashed, and this was the tale that my Mistress was going to enact with me being accused of taking a necklace without permission. It was one of my milder stories, so I knew that even though it was going to sting a lot, there was going to be no major suffering for me.

My elbows were brought together in front of me before my captor bound and cinched them with one of the discarded lengths of cord that had tied my legs to the table. “Get off the table, and go to the living room where you will be punished for your silence.” I put my feet on the round kitchen step, stood up and stepped off the table, and walked to the living room with Mistress Dee behind me as her hand pushed against the centre of my back. When I exited the hallway, I noticed that the curtains were shut and the clock was covered along with the timer on the video recorder, so I was still unable to find out what the time was as I was made to walk up to one of the twp steel poles on either side of the television.

“Raise your arms as high as they can go slut, seeing as you are guilty by your silence, and press your body against the pole.” As I did as my Mistress demanded, she reached into a black cloth bag and took out a coil of rope, which she wrapped around my waist and the pole before cinching it and tying off the ends. A second length of cord was looped around the top of my chest which was also cinched and tied, and this had the effect of forcing my plentiful bosom around the steel pole. My arms were secured to the pole at the wrists and elbows in the same manner, along with my legs at the ankles, below and above the knees, and at the mid-thighs, which left just one more area to tie.

A long rope was picked up by my Mistress which was wrapped in an infinity shape around my breasts above the pole, so that the surface of my flesh became unyielding to the touch. This final binding left me immobile and helpless before my Mistress who picked up one last item from the bag.

You made that by yourself, that’s amazing. The object was made from a long and wide black leather belt with the buckle removed and it had a series of cuts that went four fifths of the way along the material. The remaining fifth had been rolled into a cylinder and wrapped up in duct tape so that it was rigid, with the strips moving free and I marvelled that my Jodi had managed to make her own flogger.

“This is your last chance, whore. Tell me what you did or suffer the consequences.”

I was unable to give an answer, as I did not have one and I gave out a yelp as the lashes struck my back with some energy, although I’m sure that my captor could have hit me with a lot more force. Five more blows landed on my back and I responded with a cry for each one, but they stung hard, rather than caused any real pain.

The next lash was to my upper thighs, and this was worse than my back, but I was able to handle the pain as five more strikes were delivered to my legs. The cheeks of my bottom were beaten next, and after the punishment was administered there my posterior was caressed by the lady who held me captive. The whipping after this would be the most important one as my captor walked around me, and I shrieked louder than before when my rigid breasts received six of the best, with my nipples feeling the most pain. The effect afterwards was incredible though, as the strokes by her hands over my bosom started up the fire between my legs, and I moaned a little at her touch.

My back and thighs were struck again, and the blows were a little harder, but the lashes on my bottom, along with the smoothing touches over my cheeks served to increase my arousal as I writhed in the ropes that bound me to the pole. The effect on me was even stronger after my breasts were whipped for a second time, and I felt that it was possible that my punishment may actually become very pleasurable.

There was another cycle of beatings on the four parts of my body, but the soothing made the heat in my loins become even stronger, and I found it hard to tell if the next set of whippings hurt or thrilled me as the caresses felt so good on my body. My yelps and moans became louder after each round, which had been increased to twelve blows and I was taken by surprise when the lashes struck my nipples as I was possessed by the feeling of bliss…


“Iris, Iris, are you okay? Please Iris, let me know that you are okay.”

I looked up and saw just how worried my daughter was as she cradled me in her arms, and at that moment I was so proud of her, as she had only shown that she had her father’s intelligence and cunning in the way that she had managed to take control of me, but the hearts of her parents as well. I nodded to let her know that I was okay, and I straightened up, as I had slumped down in my ropes as a result of the orgasm which I hadn’t been expecting.

“When you screamed and hung from your ropes, I thought that something bad had happened to you. I’m so glad that you’re all right. I’ll bind your arms behind your back, take you upstairs for a bathroom break and then we can have lunch. After all, it is nearly two o’clock in the afternoon.”

The ropes that bound my arms to the pole and to each other were untied, and my forearms were taken around to my back and placed in a position so that they were parallel to each other with the hands at the opposing arms. One strand of rope bound and cinched my right elbow to my left wrist, and another was tied to my other wrist and elbow in the same manner so that my arms were locked in a ‘box’ shape.

My breast, chest and leg ropes were untied, and I was made to step away from the pole before a long rope was wrapped around my chest and upper arms, so that it went above and below my breasts with a V- shape being created at my bosom as the rope was taken over my shoulders and down to the chest ropes.

As my arms were secured with no chance of escape, I was helped upstairs to the bathroom where I took a break with the help of my Mistress, and once we were back in the living room I was made to sit on the edge of the settee so that my legs could be bound and cinched at the ankles, below and above the knees, and at the mid thighs.

“I’ll make us some sandwiches and pour out a couple of glasses of orange juice. You just rest there, BC, as you’ve had quite a day so far.”

After my captor had left the room I leaned back against the settee, and as I thought about this morning I realised that each scenario that she used was for the purpose of installing complete submissiveness in me. If my daughter ever becomes Mistress Dee in the future, I knew that I would have no choice but to surrender to her but I would be safe in her power as well. Her intellectual level is far greater than mine, and I had a suspicion that if anyone tried to cause problems concerning us, I should let my Mistress handle it as she will run rings around them and make them wish that they had never interfered.


Well, you certainly know how to get what you want, and you want to make us happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment