Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Cecilia Medina - The Mishandled Mistress Part 10

With nothing else to do for the moment, Cecyme stood still in front of the sink while Selma started to wash the plates, and the occasional piece of crockery was held up so that the helpless maid could clean it with the brush that was attached to her harness gag. This is very inefficient as a way of cleaning, perhaps there should be a way of chaining my wrists together in front of me so that I can be far more useful. The captive felt guilty as she watched the other maid do most of the work and she squirmed in her bonds in an attempt to free herself while the cleaning was being done. Couldn’t you free me so that I can help you? I don’t like it that you are doing all of the work. In fact, her feelings about the situation grew so strong that she turned her back to her co-worker, and waved her hands around as she coughed in order to get Selma’s attention.

“Do you want me to free you, Cecyme?” There was a nod from the head of the helpless lady as she again motioned with her hands in the hope that she would be released. “Why do you want to be untied?” After a pause of about a second, the bound maid turned around and nodded her head at the items that were still in the sink so that the other maid would know that she wanted to help. “I take it that you are guilty just standing there, and you want to be untied from your bonds so that you can help me to wash up the dishes?” This time there were several vigorous nods from the lady as she answered the question and she squirmed in her bonds so that she might be allowed to be of use. “Oh that is so sweet of you, Cecyme.” Selma said as she held the captive in a warm embrace. “You want to help me with all of this. In that case, I’ll tell you that you are not the first person to feel like this. When I did my first time as a bondage maid, I had to stand like you are now, and I felt guilty as well. Don’t worry, I’m sure that there will come a time when our positions are reversed or there will be a new maid, and you will be saying the same thing to the lady in bondage.” After the helpless lady was given a kiss on the cheek, she was released from the embrace as her co-worker went back to cleaning the dishes.

So, I would guess that this is a regular occurrence but they must have had to curtail their activities when Alicia fell ill. For the past month, they have acted as if I was an important lady and they were just servants, with clearly defined positions. Now everything is upside down, Isabella is in command and I am just one of the girls as the latest slave maid in bondage. I will have to wait until my present Mistress educates my on my duties and responsibilities, both as a Mistress and as a maid. Hey!

As the helpless lady was wound up in her thoughts, a small amount of water splashed onto her body and she looked to see her companion lift a plate out of the sink. “This plate slipped out of my hand and fell into the sink. Sorry about that.” She said with a tone of voice and a smile which indicated that it wasn’t an accident, and that she wanted to make sure that the captive knew that it was deliberate.

You did that on purpose and you let me know it! The worst thing about it is that I have no way of retaliating against you getting me wet, as I cannot do anything with my hands. Wait a moment, the solution is on the tip of my tongue or to be more correct, sticking out from my gag. While the other maid’s attention was elsewhere the prisoner dipped the end of her washing brush into the sink water, ensuring that the brush was soaking wet when she pulled it out.  Once the blond haired maid turn her head back to face the prisoner, she was surprised when Cecyme flicked her head so that the water on the brush went onto the chest of the other woman.

Selma was shocked for a second before a smile appeared on her face which showed that she did not consider this to be serious. “Why, you little minx! Maids in bondage should know where their place is. I’m going to get you for this.”

I think that I had better retreat while I still can. The helpless maid took as large a step back as she could manage, given that her ankles were still connected by a two foot chain which hampered her movement and she took several more steps as her captor cupped her hands so that she could take some water out of the sink. It looks as if I’m going to get even wetter, and I cannot defend myself from you.

“There’s no use in running Cecyme, I’m going to catch up with you anyway no matter what you do.” The woman said as she advanced on Cecyme with the water, and the helpless woman found that she had backed herself into a corner. “Got you!” As the captive’s movement was restricted due to her bonds, she had no way of avoiding the handful of water that was thrown at her which landed on her chest.

This is unfair as you can outrun me because you aren’t bound like I am. All I can do is hope to catch you while you are unaware.  Cecyme walked back to the sink so that she could dip her brush in the water before looking around to see where the other lady was, and she was standing in the corner that the maid in bondage was a few seconds ago. I think that you want me to return the favour.

“Please Cecyme, there is no need to continue this. After all, you have splashed me and I have splashed you, so we are both even. Hey!” Selma squealed as the helpless woman approached and shook her head, so that the water ended up being splashed onto the blond headed woman.”You are going to pay for this misbehaviour, slave.” Cecyme retreated, but she was only up to the sinks when Selma caught up with her, scooping up water with her right hand so that it splashed onto the captive.

It’s my turn now. The prisoner soaked the end of the brush again in the sink and flicked the liquid at her opponent, who wasted no time in cupping up a handful of water which was thrown at Cecyme. This went on with each maid taking it in turns as they splashed each other and at some point the pair even started to laugh and giggle at what they were doing.

“What on earth is going on here?” Both maids stopped at the question and they looked over to the door to see Mistress Isabella standing there, looking rather annoyed at the mess on the floor.

“I-I am sorry, Mistress Isabella but there has been an accident. I will clean it up at once. Selma said, and the captive nodded her head in agreement in the hope that the mistress would believe the incredible excuse.

“Carry on then, Selma. It might be best if you continue with the washing up before cleaning the floor.” The mistress said and the maid turned around so that she could continue with cleaning the dishes. As Isabella turned to face Cecyme, she smiled and winked before leaving the kitchen so that the maids can continue.

You knew, you knew what was going on, but you were okay with it. After half a minute had gone by, Selma turned around to face the captive and took a few seconds to remove the brush from the captive before putting it down beside the sink.

“That was a lot of fun, Cecyme.” She said as she hugged the defenceless maid. “You really are showing that you are one of the girls.”

That’s what I wanted to be from the start, I didn’t like the idea of having to be distanced from everyone else, but all of you kept me at arm’s length until last night. There was a sigh from the helpless woman in the gentle embrace, as she snuggled against the body of her captor and she just wanted to stay like this for as long as possible.

“You really do like this I see, Cecyme.” Selma said as she caressed the hair of the bound maid. “While we are like this, you are our friend and we would never do anything to cause you any harm.”

I wanted to be friends with everyone. Is this what Alicia set up though, a way in which she can be on equal terms with everyone as a release from her responsibilities? I wouldn’t be surprised if she did, and leave the Matron in charge as the Mistress for the weekend. Cecyme moved her head up so that she could nuzzle the cheek of the maid who controlled her, and the woman planted sweet little kisses against the neck and cheeks of the helpless lady.

“I think that we need to finish the washing up, my naughty prisoner.” Selma said, causing the defenceless maid to yelp by giving her a playful slap across the bottom and the woman turned around to continue washing the remainder of the dishes.

I hope that I get to spend more time with you at the moment, as I loved the games that were used to play when we were younger. I think that I will be on the receiving end of the ropes for this weekend though, so I will just have to enjoy this side of things for the moment. As the maid in bondage watched her friend dry the plates, she shivered a little as she realised just how soaked through she was because of the splashing game that they had played. Now the water has cooled down a little I know just how wet I am. I just hope that I won’t have to stay like this all day long. Selma wiped the last item dry before using a cloth to remove any water from Cecyme’s tray so that they could start taking the pots, pans and dishes from the sink to the cupboards around the room. This didn’t take long as Selma not only put items on the tray so that the maid in bondage could carry them, but she picked as much as she could in order to speed up the process.

“I just need you to stay in a dry corner for the moment as the floor needs mopping.” Selma said as the last of the items was put away, and the captive moved to a far corner in the room as the lady picked up a mop and used it to clean and dry the floor. “That is better, the kitchen is all tidied up and ready for lunch when it happens.” The mop was put back in its proper place, and the maid walked over to the powerless woman so that she could unbuckle the tray from the captive before putting it down on the table.

“Now, we both need to get dried off, and seeing as it is a nice sunny day, the best way to do that is to go for a walk in the sun. Would you be happy in playing a game of ‘follow my lead’ for a while until we get dry?”

OMG, we haven’t played that game since when I was a teen! Go on, I’ll play! It almost seemed as if the prisoner was going to nod her head off as she made it known that she wanted to play.

“I expected you to agree, so I made sure that the items were ready.” The woman said as she opened a cupboard so that she could retrieve a black leather collar along with a long lead, and the collar was placed around the neck of the captive before it was buckled to a point where it was a little loose. The clip end of the lead was attached to a D-ring on the collar, while the loop end was held in Selma’s hand which meant that Cecyme would have no choice but to follow her friend.

“Do you remember when we started using these, Cecyme? It was after that afternoon when you were leading me around the garden with a rope around my neck, and Alicia got most annoyed when she saw what was happening. She untied me and took us inside for a stern lecture about never tying a rope around our necks that could become tight. It was then that she walked out of the room and returned later with a collar and lead, telling us that it was far safer.”

There was a nod from the bound maid as she recalled incident.I remember that and it became funny when we said to her that we didn’t want to be led around as if we were a puppy on a leash. Alicia said that there was nothing wrong about it and anyone would be happy to wear it. All of this led to the challenge. Cecyme started to giggle from seeing the exchange between the trio in her mind.

“You do remember it, Cecyme, I can see it all over your face. She said that nobody should mind wearing it to walk around the mansion and garden, and at least there would be no danger compared to using a rope. That was when you said “In that case, if it is so okay, why don’t you wear it for a few hours while we lead you around. If you do that then we will do it too.” The look on Alicia’s face was incredible as she blushed, but Alicia realised that she was stuck in a corner with no way out, so she agreed to it. We tied her up, gagged her and put the collar around her neck before attaching the lead. She spent the rest of the afternoon being taken everywhere in the mansion and the gardens so that we could make sure that everyone could see her as the bound and gagged captive of a pair of teenagers. I don’t think that her cheeks were anything less than crimson for the whole time as she had to follow us on the end of a lead.”

I should have recognised then that she was into being tied up as much as we were, and I can recall a very special smile from maid Isabella as she looked at her Mistress in bondage. In fact, we didn’t free Alicia at all on that afternoon, as Isabella took her away to be untied, but we didn’t see either of them for the next hour and Alicia looked very flushed when she did turn up. Oh my! This particular memory was so funny that the helpless woman started to bend over in her bonds as she laughed.

“What is so amusing, Cecyme? I know that she was embarrassed when we took her around the garden and building, especially when Isabella saw her, but nothing special happened at the end when Isabella took Alicia to her room so that she could be freed. However, that did take some time and poor Alicia did seem hot and bothered when we met her again.” This was the moment when the poor maid laughed even more when she realised that her friend didn’t understand what had happened.

“Wait just a moment, are you suggesting that Alicia and Isabella, even then? Oh dear.” Selma looked surprised for a moment until she started giggling and she wrapped her arms around the helpless Cecyme. “I can’t believe that I missed what was going on then.” She said once she had calmed down, along the bound lady. “Just imagine our Mistress Alicia, even then she managed to end up as the bondage slave of Isabella.”

After another minute of hugging, during which Selma placed kisses on the lips and neck of the captive, the maid disentangled herself from her prisoner before taking a step back. “I think that we need to go out into the garden so that we can dry off, otherwise I will end up talking in here all day long.” She said as she tugged on the end of the lead. “Follow me, my collared slave.”

At last, I’m being led around like this for the first time as an adult, and it’s not just a simple tying up game this time, as I am in bondage as a sexy French Maid. There may be more strict adventures that I will have to participate during this weekend, but with the help of my friends I am sure that I will manage. My guess is that I will have to go back to being the Mistress of the house once this weekend is over, but I wonder just what I will be allowed to do.

Cecyme followed her captor out of the kitchen and down the corridor until they reached the service entrance which also doubled as a quick and convenient exit to the garden, and the bound maid held her head up high as she stepped out into the open…


(To Be Continued…)

No comments:

Post a Comment