Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Cassidy’s Kidnapping Part 12

It was just a minute later when the suffering women heard two set of footsteps approaching, and she realised in an instant that it was the same ladies who left her in this torturous predicament. This is only a tease, you’ve come back to disconnect the end of my rope gag from the hem of my dress and pull my panties back up! However, her bubble of elation was burst when she managed to see her captors out of the corner of her right eye, and she saw that Kǒngbù was pushing the cabinet with a monitor on top while Kǎodǎ was carrying the camera that was connected to the top of a tripod.

Once the two women were close enough, Kǒngbù opened the front of the cabinet, retrieved an item and closed the cabinet before fixing the object to the pillar just above the captive using a long, wide black vinyl strap. OMG, it’s a tablet on an omni-directional mount and it is displaying the same view as the monitor does. Kǎodǎ, oh please don’t! You’ve placed the camera and zoomed in so that my bottom almost fills the screen, and everyone can see how the trailing rope from my gag is pinned to the hem of my dress. Not only that, but my dress is only just covering my bottom, and if I move my head forward, the world will get a close up of my buttocks. You two have made this much worse for me.

“I thought that having a rear end view might encourage you to keep your head back. After all, even though everyone can switch between all of the cameras in here, your backside is probably going to be the most viewed item on the planet.” Kǒngbù said.

“Just think of what the result will be if you fail, Cassandra.”Kǎodǎ said. “Your act of self-exposure will become international news, just as everything else has up to now and I can just imagine the headline, ‘Cassandra Blake in Bare Bottom Bondage Fiasco’. There are people out there who have come up a theory, and they think that all of this is just a publicity stunt so that a new singing sensation can have the maximum attention when she starts her career.”

“The television news are condemning what is happening to you, but being the two-faced people that they are, they seem to be very willing to show everything that we are doing to you.” Kǒngbù said. “I wouldn’t be surprised if the news ends up with the highest television ratings while you are our prisoner.”

“We must go now, so that you can spend time with your many millions of adoring perverts.” Kǎodǎ said. “Come along, Kǒngbù. Oh, and bottoms up, Cassandra.” There was the sound of the women leaving the helpless woman for a second time as she tried to keep on eye on them, but they disappeared from view just before there was the sound of a door opening and closing.

That’s it, I’m on my own and I would have preferred the previous torture where my arms and legs were around the pillar, rather than the one that I am currently having to endure, with me having to choose between the pain in my neck or complete and utter humiliation.

As the kidnap victim looked up at the screen, there were various messages appearing, with some telling her to hold on while others saying that she should give up and let everyone see her bare cheeks. There are a lot of perverts out there, but at least there are people out there who still care. Not that is does any good to me.

The ache in the captive’s neck increased as time went on, and the helpless woman started to sob as she knew that it would become impossible for her to maintain this position for much longer. Soon I’m just going to have to surrender to showing my posterior to anyone who will be watching, and the news broadcasters are going to have a field day when this happens. I wouldn’t be surprised if they are the ones telling me to give up and expose myself, so that they can get even more ratings. The worst part is that I’m not even seeing anything from S515, but whoever it is probably can’t be bothered with me. Oh no, not this early!

This was the moment that the muscles in her neck started to weaken and her head shifted forward just a little, but it was enough to put on view that one location, that special point where four fleshy creases met that signified the end of her legs and the beginning of her bottom. I can’t even move my head back again as I no longer have enough strength in my muscles. Madam Sǐwáng and her accomplices must be having a field day as they watch me on their viewing screen in the other rooms. And they must be laughing their heads off while I struggle to keep what dignity I have left.

There was no relief for the prisoner as her torment continued and each time that she weakened a little, her head moved a little further forward which soon resulted in the full revealing of the double curves of her bottom. If this goes up any further then I might as well give up altogether, because there is no point trying to hide my bottom when too much of it is already on show. Tears were streaming down the face of the helpless woman as she made the decision to lift her head up straight as the torment in her neck was of more concern to her than the humiliation of her self-exposure. They have already seen so much, they might as well see the rest of me. At least I can relax my head now.

As she turned her head to the right, she could see the misery on her own streaked face along with the camera view of her naked bottom with the hem of her grey school-dress at the top. I see that a lot of you are enjoying the fact that I am forced to be in this situation. How would you feel in someone you loved was made to expose themselves for all to see? You lot probably don’t care about anyone else anyway, so why am I bothering?

Cassidy was so upset with her situation that she closed her eyes for a minute in order that she could at least shut out everything else, but when she opened them again a new line appeared amongst the text.

S515: HELLO

S515, you are back! At least you understand just how bad it is for me. However, she was surprised by what the single line texts appearing in the flood of messages said next.

S515: THIS. IS. FORTUNATE.

Fortunate? How can this be bloody fortunate? I’m tied to a concrete pillar with my ankles in the air, my arms are tormented, my panties are around my knees and everyone can see my bottom!

S515: SHE. WILL. NOT. APPROVE. OF. WHAT. THEY. HAVE. DONE. TO. YOU. THIS WILL UPSET HER.

How can this upset her? After all she wants me humiliated in front of the whole world.

S515: THIS. IS. TOO. FAR. FOR. HER. SHE. WILL. BE. ANGRY. AT. YOU. BUT. THEN SHE. WILL. BE. VERY. VERY. ANGRY. AT. THEM. PLAY. THE. VICTIM.

Play the victim? Given the way that I am being tormented at the moment, I cannot play anything else other than the victim. The worst thing is that I cannot speak back to you because of the gag in my mouth, but if I did try to speak then I could end up letting them know that you are sending me messages.

S515: SHE. LIKES. YOU. THAT. IS. YOUR. BEST. ADVANTAGE. MAKE. HER. LIKE. YOU. MORE. IF. YOU.CAN.

My worry about that is the reaction from the two accomplices, as they have already noticed Madam Sǐwáng’s behaviour towards me, and this must be why they have humiliated me in this manner.

S515: I. HAVE. TO. GO. BUT. YOU. ARE. ALWAYS. IN. MY. THOUGHTS. GOODBYE. FOR. NOW.

you are the only good thing in my entire existence right now, please don’t go. As the captive watched the last entry on the screen, she pleaded and begged for even one extra line of text from S515, but there was just the same perverted messages being sent to her. While the degraded woman focused on the screen in the hope in seeing more text from her mysterious friend, she ignored everything else around her including the sound of a door opening and closing.

“Cassandra! Just what the hell do you think you are doing, looking like that? You of all people should know better than to show off that part of your body in this manner!” Cassidy was startled by Madam Sǐwáng’s voice, and she looked over her left shoulder to see the very angry woman walk towards her, moving as fast as she could across the floor.

Please don’t hurt me! It isn’t my fault, your companions tied me up like this and pulled my panties down. Your behaviour is different this time as you appear to be both angry and upset at how I look. I just hope that you don’t do something very stupid to me as a result.

“Just how on earth did you manage to convince my assistants to do this to you, knowing what effect his would have on me? Did you offer them something?” Madam Sǐwáng said as she walked up to Cassidy’s left, where she stopped before raising her right hand over the bare bottom of the prisoner. “I have always thought that you would never use this against me, no matter how bad things were between us.”

The captor shouted as she brought her hand against the bare bottom of her prisoner again and again, and the embarrassed woman could tell how hard she was being struck by the sour taste in her mouth. Even though you are doing this because you are furious instead of trying to humiliate me and this isn’t going to hurt, but my bottom will end up turning red, and I am just about holding back the tears. As spank after spank landed on the captive’s unprotected posterior, one glance at the monitor showed her that her bottom was becoming redder with each blow, and she started to sob as she knew that everyone could see her being spanked again. After another minute of her punishment had gone by, Cassidy could no longer contain her reaction as she started to cry with the tears flowing down her face. You should be happy, Madam Sǐwáng, as you have again treated me with indignity.

The most unusual thing about the prisoner bursting into tears was that it shocked the woman who was smacking her, with the result that it brought her punishment to a halt. “Oh Cassandra, I am so sorry. Can you ever forgive me?” As the victim looked over her left shoulder, through her soaked eyes she was amazed to see her captor taking little backward steps with her hands over her mouth, and it appeared as if the woman was in a state of shock.

You’ve kidnapped me, tormented me to the point of torture and even used psychological degradation on me, yet a fierce bare bottom spanking is too much for you? This whole situation seems to be far more complex than it first seems. Has something happened what causes you to think that this is something wrong?

Cassidy trembled as the woman approached her again, but she was surprised when her panties were pulled up again before the safety pin that connected her trailing gag rope was removed so that her dress fell back down over her bottom. You’ve covered me back up again, yet you could have kept me suffering from my exposure.

“Kǎodǎ, Kǒngbù, I know that you two will be watching this stream. Get out here, NOW!” As Cassidy looked to her left, she could see the door open before the two ladies walked over to their superior and there was a genuine look of fear on their faces as they stood trembling in front of her.

“Would one of you care to explain how I came out her to find that Cassandra’s panties were around her knees and you had ensured that here bottom was on view to everyone?” After Madam Sǐwáng spoke, there was nothing but silence from the two assistants as they tried to avoid looking the woman in the eye. “No answer? Will one of you even tell me what you did, or will I have to check the recordings? Come on, Cassandra could not have done this to herself after all, the knots that are binding her arms are still in place!”

Kǎodǎ was the first to respond, although she was very hesitant and it almost seemed that she knew what the consequences would be. “I pulled her panties down, Madam Sǐwáng. As the hem of the dress was lowered at the time, no more of her body would be shown.”

“Was it your idea to make sure that the trailing rope from her gag was pinned to the hem of her dress at the back?”

“That was my idea, Madam.” Kǒngbù said. “Her head was pulled back and I attached the end of the rope gag to her dress so that she would expose herself if she straightened her head up.”

The Madam’s voice rose as she started to untie the rope that was bound to the ankles of the helpless lady which kept her feet in the air, and Cassidy was thankful that she was able to stand once again. “You two know how much I hate having personal areas of the body exposed in this way. I was lenient in the previous two incidents, but I see that the lesson hasn’t been learnt. In my anger, I even ended up punishing Cassandra for something that wasn’t her fault, so you two will follow me, now!” As the helpless woman looked on, a very angry Madam Sǐwáng led her two frightened followers over to the door before leaving the room with the door closed behind them. After waiting for a minute, the captive was sure that she could hear screams that must have been coming from behind the door.

Are you spanking your own assistants? I can tell that there are two alternate voices screaming in turn, so that must be how you are punishing them. Cassidy was baffled by the behaviour of her kidnapper, but she was so intrigued by what was happening that she paid attention to the number of screams that she heard. Twenty! You struck each woman twenty times? Plus they would have felt it as well by the way that they shrieked, instead of it just being psychological with me. Their actions must have upset you to the extreme. They had their punishment in private, but if I heard them, so did the microphones on the cameras.

There was the sound of a door opening and the prisoner turned her head to see the three women walking over to her, Madam Sǐwáng in the lead with Kǎodǎ and Kǒngbù behind her. Once the bound woman was reached, the accomplices stood to her right while the Madam stood to her left.

“I think that you two girls have something to say to the woman that you mistreated.”

Astonishment would have best described Cassidy’s mental state as the two ladies bowed to her before speaking in unison. “We are very sorry for pulling your panties down and forcing you to lift your dress up. We apologise for the humiliation that we inflicted on you in this way, and we will never pull your panties down or lift your dress up again.” As the two tormentors straightened up, the helpless lady also noticed that their eyes were red and that streaks were running down their cheeks which showed that their leader had not been lenient with them.

“Now that you two have apologised, this is what I want you to do. You are to free Cassandra and take her to her chair, where you will bind her in a secure but comfortable manner. Well what are you waiting for?”

The ropes that bound the helpless lady to the pole were untied, and Cassidy let out a loud sigh as the ropes around her arms were removed, which felt so good after the long time that her joints were stressed in the reverse prayer. She was led to her chair in the mock schoolroom by the two ladies, and made to sit down before her hands were taken around to the back of the chair where her wrists were crossed. A length of rope was wrapped six times in a horizontal and vertical position around her wrists, with four cinches applied which tightened the loops with the knot tied at the top of her wrists. It was the turn of her chest to be secured next, with ten winds above and below her breasts going around her body and the chair back, and the trailing amount was taken down to her wrists, where it was looped twice before the end was tied to the horizontal bar that connected the rear legs.

Her feet were placed at the bottom of each chair leg, and her knees were positioned at the top so that her own lower legs were parallel to the front ones of the chair. Each captor took a piece of cord and wrapped it ten times around her ankles and the leg of the chair, and five cinches were used to lock her feet into place. A rope was taken around each leg, just below her knees and the chair eight times with three cinches before a single long rope was used to bind her waist to the rear legs with it going back and forth between the legs six times.

This must be the most pleasant type of bondage that I have experienced since I was abducted. The question is; What are you going to do to me now?


(To Be Continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment