Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Monday 17 November 2014

Iris - A New Day Part 11 of 12

It took me another minute or so before I could get my breathing back to a more regular state, owing to the scare that I had received, but I was able to open my eyes once I had calmed down. There was still some distance to go on my travel as I had to reach the corner and shuffle towards the kitchen, plus the matter of getting back on my knees still had to be addressed, as it wasn’t going to be easy with my arms bound together and tied to my body by a crotch rope.

My legs were flailing about as I worked on getting the appropriate leverage which would help me to get back up, and I must have been a comic site as attempt after attempt ended in failure and me back on my side. It must have taken about five minutes for me to make it back to an upright position but my struggles in the process had caused my arms to move about so that the pulls on the crotch rope had placed me in a state of arousal.

Oh great, now it’s starting all over again, but at least I should get inside before I keel over from another orgasm.

As the air had become colder, I thought that it would be better for me to continue on my way and I made shuffle after shuffle which took me further along but also teased the feelings in my loins. The ache in my legs forced me to stop at the corner so that I could rest for a few minutes, and the flame between my thighs had grown by a noticeable amount since I had resumed my journey. Looking to the right, I could see a thin sliver of light at the doorway, and I knew that I would only have one more stop to make before I could be inside and out of the cold.

Each little step took me closer to that light, but it also took me closer to the height of arousal, and at the next rest point I was moaning as I made gentle tugs at my crotch rope which was only halted when I exerted a measure of self-control.

I have to be careful as someone could still be walking past the house, and I don’t want to create an embarrassing event by losing all control as they go by.

I was thankful that it wouldn’t be long before I reached the doorway, but the device rubbing inside me made each movement forward a pleasurable torment as I closed in on my sanctuary. There were only a few steps to make when I started to moan again, but at least I would be able to lean on the door and end up in the kitchen before my libido became even more demanding.

It was such a relief to be able to push on the door so that I would be able to make my way into the house, and as luck would have it, My Mistress walked into the kitchen right at that moment with her going up to the door and locking it shut once I was out of the way.

“What took you so long, BC? It’s twenty to nine at the moment. Did you take the long way round?” She said as she smiled down at me, and she still looked every inch the Mistress in her outfit as she noticed that I was moaning as I pulled at my crotch rope with my wrists. “Well, it seems like my slave has been enjoying herself in the garden.”

“Anyway, as the oven is already preheated, I’m going to cook a pepperoni pizza with some spicy potato wedges for our supper and this should be ready for nine o’clock.”

Another moan escaped from my gagged mouth as I made little gestures with my hands in the hope that my bonds could be changed, but this just caused my captor to give a wicked little smile.

“Supper will be served in the living room, and if any slave wants to eat, then she should make her way there so that she will arrive before the meal.” Mistress took a bag of wedges out of the freezer along with a pizza, took a pair of trays out of the oven and put the pizza and wedges on the trays before they were placed back into the oven. “My slave will remain in her present restraints until after supper, and she should get a move on if she wants to eat tonight.”

You aren’t changing my bonds? You can’t mean for me to go to the living room in my present predicament, as I’ll explode with pleasure before I get there.

Mistress Dee exited the kitchen, and I knew that I could expect no escape from my tormenting bondage, so I just had to head towards the living room and prepare for supper. At least I didn’t have the risk of being discovered in bondage, so remaining cautious when I moved wasn’t a problem. As I started to make my way across the tiled surface, the carpet in the hallway became ever so inviting as it would mean that the last part of my journey would be more comfortable on my suffering knees.

When my knees touched the soft surface in the hallway, I couldn’t help but emit a loud sigh of relief but this was also accompanied by a sigh of pleasure as the shaft of plastic inside my body continued with its relentless teasing of my desire. The softness of the carpet beneath my legs allowed me to move in comfort, but it provided no distraction from the growing flame of lust that resided on my Mound of Venus. As I moved down the hallway which was a short distance that could have been covered without a single stop, I ended up halting several times just so that I could pull on the crotch rope and experience the growing fire inside me. I knew that I would overflow with my need before long, and I had no desire to flail about in order to get back up, so I shuffled sideways to my right so that I could at least lean on the wall when the moment happened. It was only a few more minutes later when I was nearly at the living room doorway that the time came, and so did I...

YES!

I managed to lean over to the right as the orgasm filled me, and I was screaming and convulsing from the ecstatic bliss that coursed through my body as a result of being teased by the dildo. At least I had made the right decision in going to the wall on my right, as it only took a few seconds for me to work myself back into an upright position so that I would be able to enter the living room, and I would have to worry about the caressing of my tunnel.  Another minute took me past the right doorframe and I was able to look into the living room and shuffle through open the doorway.

“Oh my, it seems that some lucky lady has been having a wonderful time in the hallway. I’m surprised that half the street didn’t hear you as you shrieked from riding your stick, as you were certainly loud enough to make sure that they would know.” As I looked to my right, I could see my Mistress sitting on the couch.

I don’t know if that was said to make me blush, but if it was the intention it succeeded as I could feeling the burning of my cheeks from the embarrassment that I was feeling as a result of the comment.

“Make your way to the settee and turn to the right so that you are staring at it as you kneel. Once you have done this, I will bring in some juice to drink before I carry in tonight’s supper.”

The clock showed that the time was approaching nine o’clock as I squirmed and shuffled my way towards the sofa, and knowing that I only had one and a half hours to go before I was a free woman again made me look forward to the meal, as it would take around twenty minutes to eat. I made it past a small table to the left of the settee, and a few more steps took me far enough along so that I could turn to the right so that I was facing the item of furniture. Mistress Dee rose from the settee once I was in position, and she left the room to return a few minutes later holding two large glasses filled with orange juice, with a long straw sticking out of one of the glasses. These were placed down on the coffee table before she walked back out, and I was patient as I waited for the food to arrive.

It was about five past nine when my captor returned to the living room as she carried two large plates, one in each hand with the first covered in slices of pizza and the other holding a pile of potato wedges. As soon as I saw and smelt the food, my stomach rumbled and the dribble of saliva out of my mouth became noticeable again, but I would have to wait until my Mistress decided to feed me, because I would not be able to do anything while I was bound and gagged. She put the plates down on the coffee table that was to my left and sat down in front of me, before picking up a slice of pizza and biting a piece off at the and chewing it before swallowing.

“This pizza is delicious BC, you should try some.” Mistress Dee said as she waved the slice right in front of my face, and the rumbling of my stomach must have been quite audible as the aroma went up my nostrils so that it would stimulate even more saliva. “You must want some, as you appear to be very hungry.”

This is so mean of you, Mistress, teasing me with the meal, knowing that I am unable to even take the smallest bite due to my gag-filled mouth.

My captor smiled as she took another bite and chewed it at a slow rate before swallowing and I felt very frustrated as she leaned forward and pushed it against my face. “It’s right in front of you; surely you must want to eat some of it.”

She must have known what she was doing, as I daren’t complain because she could use this as an excuse not to feed me, and I was unable to take any food by myself, so my only choice was to be as pitiful as possible. I looked up at Mistress Dee with the best doe eyes that I could put on, and I made little whimpering noises through my gag as I pushed my face against the food that was before me.

“Oh, my poor pet, you are all muzzled up and unable to eat. If you promise to be a good little doggy, I will take the muzzle off. Are you going to be a good girl?”

That’s what this is about, you want me to become your pet for a little while, and this is what I will have to do to be fed.

It took a few seconds to swallow my pride, but at least it would be better than swallowing nothing, so I used my best pleading expression, whimpered though my gag and nodded my head. The food was put back down on the plate by my captor who reached behind me and unbuckled the straps at the back of my neck, before removing the gag which left a pool of saliva dropping onto my tape-covered arms. A roll of kitchen towel was picked up, and my captor wrapped the gag in a few pieces before using three more to remove the liquid that was on my chin and body.

“You must be a very hungry doggy, as you are drooling all over the place. Now, don’t forget that you must be a good doggy when eating, but you don’t have to beg because you are sitting well already.” She said as she cut a piece off from the slice of pizza and held it just out of reach of my mouth. “Good doggies must ask for their food, go on, ask.”

I was trying to work out what I was supposed to say to Mistress Dee, when I realised what I wasn’t supposed to literally ask and my face must have turned the brightest shade of red when I forced myself to say:

“Woof.”

That’s it, woof. It wasn’t making the sound woof like a dog does, but it was the word woof as pronounced, which I found to be rather embarrassing but at least when I opened my mouth, the morsel of food was placed inside.

“Don’t forget to ask if you want anything more.”

After I had eaten the mouthful of Pizza, I realised that I was thirsty as well, so I looked as the glass of orange juice with the long straw and said “Woof” again so that I could have a sip. The glass was picked up by my captor, who held it so that it was within easy reach of my mouth, and I sipped until my throat felt more comfortable. The glass was placed back on the table, I asked for a potato wedge which was fed to me, and this was the way that I ended up eating until the meal was over at about half past nine.

“You have been a good dog, and you have behaved well throughout the meal. Wait, has someone put something nasty in my poor little doggy?”

My face must have gone red again as I nodded my head and whimpered, because she must be referring to the shaft that had been stick into my body for so long, and I had no way of removing it.

“Hold on, I’ll just get it out of you.”

She untied the knot that bound the end of the cord to my wrists, and took it back from the waist part of the rope in front and through the eyelet so that she could undo the knot behind my back. The rope was coiled up and put to one side, and I was made to learn forward as she gripped the end of the phallus that had teased me so many times since it was inserted into me when we were in the shed. She twisted and pulled in slow movements so that I wouldn’t be hurt in the process and after a few minutes I was free of the shaft which gave me a large feeling of relief. Four kitchen towels were used to wrap it up, and the dildo was put to one side before my Mistress picked up the plates and glasses so that they could be taken out into the kitchen.

While she was gone, I was wondering what she had planned for me, but I found out a few minutes later when she re-appeared back in the living room with a table tennis ball in her right hand. “Okay, good girl, get the ball.” My captor said as she threw the small white ball across the room.

Now I’m a retriever? Is this how I’m supposed to end my captivity, running around after a small ball?

Any delay would probably end up with me getting a smacked bottom, or even worse a tap on the nose with a rolled up newspaper, so I went after the ball as best I could which had become a lot easier since the crotch rope was removed allowing me greater mobility in my arms. When I got to the ball, I was unable to grip it because my hands were still rolled up in tape, so I had to lower my hands so that they went between my legs and leant forward until the ball was in range of my mouth so that I could grip it between my lips. By this time, Mistress Dee had sat down on the couch, so I raised myself back up in order to go there and I thought that the best option once I was at the couch was to just remain in a kneeling position and drop the ball at her feet.

“Good girl, good doggy.” She said, patting me on the head with one hand as she retrieved the ball with the other, and she waited for a few seconds before tossing it across the room which meant that I had to shuffle after it as best I could.

We must have spent about twenty minutes doing this, with me being the faithful hound fetching the ball of her Mistress, but it seemed as if she had grown tired of the game when I approached her for the last time.

“Keep the ball in your mouth, my good girl, as I have something planned for your last little time in captivity.” Mistress Dee said, just as I was about to drop the ball at her feet, so I took the ball inside my mouth and pressed my lips together.

As I waited there, trying to get used to the weird feeling, my captor reached down the side of the sofa and pulled up the roll of tape that had been used to bind me in the shed. Three long strips were torn off the roll and placed over my face so that my lips were sealed together, and the ball was held inside making an effective gag.


“I’m just going to make you nice and secure for the last little part of your captivity.”

No comments:

Post a Comment