Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Cassidy’s Kidnapping Part 8

On any normal morning Cassidy would be woken up to the soft sound on her radio alarm, and she would rest in her waking reverie for a little while before getting up so that she could start the day. It was for this reason that her alarm was even set to a time so that she could enjoy this moment of peace without having to do anything but lie back and enjoy the start of the day. However, the start of this day was anything but normal for the lady, and even abnormal didn’t do her situation any justice at all, as that only meant something that was not normal. Her moment of reverie lasted less than a second as she noticed the unpleasant taste rubber in her mouth, which she realised came from a large ball that was holding her jaws so far apart that they were aching.

Where the hell am I? What has happened to me? The peace and calm that lasted for a moment was replaced by a state of terror and sheer panic as she screamed out through her gag, while she struggled in an uncontrolled manner on the bed with her heart racing like never before due to her fear. I’ve been tied up with rope, and there’s a huge gag stuck in my mouth. Someone must have broken into the house while we were asleep last night and tied me up like this. What has happened to my mother? It took a few more seconds for the helpless woman to remember what had happened to her on the previous day, and she attempted to calm down as she looked at the monitor to the left of her bed. I wonder how long it will be before Madam Sǐwáng will come in along with Kǎodǎ and Kǒngbù so that they can play their games at my expense. Here are the messages from the people watching, congratulating me for putting on a good show, but it seems that they are not sure that this is real. Wait, you are back, and you are printing the words mixed up with the other messages!

S515: GOOD
S515: MORNING

At least I have one friend out there who is willing to communicate with me, while I remain abducted. Good morning sis, sorry, S515. That is weird, but those three numbers remind me of the word ‘sis’, but I’m looking for order amongst the chaos here.

S515: WE
S515: NEED
S515: TWO
S515: DAYS

I have to remain captive for two more days before you find where I am, what if I don’t have two days? What if she grows tired of me, or discovers that you are trying to find me? The feeling of fear inside the bound woman must have shown on her face as the next comment was relevant to her state of mind.

S515: STAY
S515: CALM

That is good advice, but It’s not helping me.

S515: PLAY
S515: HER
S515: GAMES

I don’t have much choice in the matter, but maybe you mean that I must throw myself into the part, as it would entertain my captor more.

S515: BE
S515: WHO
S515: SHE
S515: WANTS
S515: YOU
S515:  TO
S515:  BE

That must relate to the games that Madam Sǐwáng plays with me, and the fact that she thinks that I am this ‘Cassandra Blake’.

S515: I’VE
S515: TRACKED
S515: SǏWÁNG
S515: DOWN
S515: MANY
S515: TIMES

OMG! I was told by the madam herself that the only person who can find us would be Cassandra Blake, and this must mean that you are her! I have been thinking that you are a figment of her imagination and you have been real all of the time. This is why the CSIS didn’t say anything about what was happening, as it is for my own safety and it also explains why they took my mother away. If Madam Sǐwáng finds out that I am Cassidy Bryce then my life will be at an end!

It took a few seconds for the helpless lady to regain her composure as she took in everything and she nodded a few times to show that the message was understood.

S515: GOOD
S515: I
S515: WILL
S515: COME
S515: FOR
S515: YOU

Oh thank you, I hope that you are successful and find me sooner than expected. OMG!

“Good morning Cassandra, I hope that you have had a good enough sleep so that we can continue with the entertainment for today.” The voice of Madam Sǐwáng caught Cassidy by surprise and it would have caused the prisoner to jump if she wasn’t in such a state of stringent bondage as she lay helpless on the bed.

Oh no, how many more surprises can I take this morning? As the lady looked to her right, she saw that her captor was covered in a red silk dressing gown that came down to her ankles and her two assistants who were in cyan coloured gowns, with Kǎodǎ pushing a small trolley with a bowl on top along with a bottle of water.

“It is time for you to have some breakfast, slave Cassandra, as I do not want you to get hungry or thirsty this morning. My assistants will put you in a more comfortable position so that you can be fed.” As Madam Sǐwáng spoke, the two assistants untied the ropes that connected the helpless lady’s bound wrists and ankles to the head and foot of the bed, and the bamboo pole was pulled away from her elbows and knees which allowed the prisoner to be placed into a sitting position.

That feels so much better after last night and being held on my back, but the look on Kǒngbù’s face tells me that something is going to happen. The assistant picked up one of the ropes and placed the captive’s wrists above her crossed ankles before wrapping the rope around the limbs twelve times and tying off the ends. I’m secured into position again and immobilised, which is no surprise.

There was a feeling at the back of the captive’s neck as Kǎodǎ unbuckled the straps that held the large gag in, although it took a few seconds for the ball to be worked out of the mouth of the helpless lady. At least I’ll be able to close my mouth again, although it’s going to take time for the ache to disappear from my jaw.

The bowl and bottle were picked up by Madam Sǐwáng who sat on the bed in front and to the right of the helpless lady. “Now, I just want to hear one thing from you before I provide you with breakfast. Just say ‘I am Cassandra Blake, and I am sorry for the horrible things that I have done to Madam Sǐwáng’.”

If I refuse, the situation could end up becoming much worse, even though it is not good at the moment and I was told by S515 that I have to be Cassandra to survive. After taking in a deep breath, the helpless woman said “I am Cassandra Blake, and I am sorry for the horrible things that I have done to Madam Sǐwáng’.”

“There, that was not so bad and it is out of the way. Now open your mouth and I’ll feed you.” The madam said as she lifted a spoonful of cereal up to the lips of the captive, and Cassidy ate and drank in silence as she did not want to say anything that may end up offending the woman who held her prisoner. Once the meal was over, the woman put the bowl and bottle back on the trolley. “This is what is going to happen this morning. You will be untied and take your break before going into the changing room. The door will be locked behind you, and once you have changed into your new clothing, you will wait inside until someone unlocks the door to let you out.”

It only took a few minutes for the accomplices to remove the ropes from the wrists and ankles of the captive, and she offered no resistance to them helping her off the bed as she felt stiff after being locked into fixed positions for so long. She took small steps as she was guided to the toilet as it seemed that her muscles refused to obey her if she tried to move at any speed, but her body appeared to recover a little after each small step. Perhaps that is why I will be spending more time in the changing room, as I might need it to be ready for your next game. Her time in the cubicle was as much for getting some extra rest as for what she needed the room for, although she knew that spending too long inside would be a bad idea.

Moving from one room to another only took a few seconds and once she was inside the changing room, the door was closed behind her which was followed by the turning of a key in a lock. A quick turn of the handle confirmed that the door was locked, and she turned around to check the grey bag which she presumed contained the new clothing that she would have to wear for the next game.

You have got to be joking, that last time I saw anything like this was in the St Trinians’ movies of the fifties and sixties, and the legal age ladies in the Sixth form wore this uniform. If I refuse to wear this outfit though, Madam Sǐwáng will react negatively to my behaviour and I daren’t take the risk. I just hope that I don’t look too silly in it though. It only took a few seconds for the prisoner to remove her night clothing, and she placed the used garments in the blue bag before taking out the new set which took longer to put on. Once Cassidy was ready, she looked at herself in the full length mirror that she thought must have been put in here so that she could make sure that the costume was on right.

The grey pinafore dress actually fits me very well so that it shows off my figure, and I like how it reaches down to the mid-thigh so that it covers the top of the black thigh high stockings on my legs. In fact the only minus is the school badge with a large ‘S’ inscribed on it. The four inch high heels are out of place along with the stockings, but I like them. The white long sleeved shirt under the dress is okay, but the black and grey tie does shout ‘schoolgirl’ along with the ‘S’ badge on my grey blazer. I hate the grey underwear as it looks awful, but maybe that’s the idea. The overall setup is good even though it screams British Sixth Former, and if I get out of this, I will add this to my collection, minus the badge. When I get out of this, as I have to think positive.

Cassidy didn’t know how long she waited standing in the changing room, and she started to wonder if her captors had forgotten all about her when she heard the key turn in the lock. Here we go, the new game starts now. The prisoner took a deep breath, put her hand on the handle and opened the door…

“I see that the school swot has decided to show her face at last.” Kǎodǎ said as Cassidy left the room, and she noticed that they were wearing the same outfit as her except that there was no blazer, there was a school satchel over each ladies’ shoulder and they were wearing a badge with the word “Prefect” on it.

I think that I’m in trouble, as these prefects aren’t in a good mood.

“Cassandra always thinks that she is too good to spend any time with us.” Kǒngbù said. “Maybe we should invite her to play some games with us for a while.”

“Yes, Kǒngbù, I think that Miss Goody Two Shoes should join in, after all she must want to be friends with us.”

I think that I’m the geek, nerd or equivalent about to get bullied by these pair. Madam Sǐwáng must be watching this on that large monitor somewhere, as I guess that she will have a part to play.

“S-Sure, I-I’ll be friends with you, I’m always ready to be friends with anyone.” Cassidy said with more than a little tremor in her voice, as she knew that these games would not be pleasant at best, as there was bound to be a sadistic twist to them. “W-What do you want me to do? What type of game do you want to play?”

There was a smile on Kǒngbù’s face with made the prisoner tremble. “How about we play a nice little game of Cowgirls and Indians, unless you think that doing this is beneath you.”

“Yes, I’ll do it. How do you play it?” Cassidy said as she looked at the two ‘Prefects’. I know just how this is going to end if we are going to do this, but trying to avoid this will make things worse.

“It’s simple.” Kǎodǎ said. “We will play the Indians and you will be the Cowgirl. This part of the game is simple, as we will chase you around the playground so that we can catch you. Once we do this, you lie face down on the floor as our captive with one of us sitting astride you as the victor. Do you understand?”

“Yes, shall I start running now?” It’s not going to take you long to catch me, and then I will be taken to your ‘camp’ where bad things will happen.

“Go ahead, we will chase you after a few seconds.” Kǎodǎ said, and Cassidy started to run around within the restricted area, with the other two chasing after her once five seconds had passed. Even though the kidnap victim did her best to avoid the others, it didn’t take long for Kǒngbù to grab hold of her right arm and she allowed herself to be forced into a prone position on the floor with her captor sitting on her back which pinned her arms to her sides.

This is the part where I get taken to the Indian camp to be questioned, and they will start to be mean to me. “What are you going to do to me now? Are you going to let me go?”

“Oh no.” Kǎodǎ said “You are our prisoner now, and we are going to tie you up and take you to our camp, where we will torture you in revenge for you stealing our land.”

“I don’t want to be tied up! Please let me go, I don’t want to play this game anymore!”

“Oh, you are going to play as you have no choice. We are going to have so much fun torturing you.”

“Let me go! If you don’t I will scream for help! HELFFF!” The captured lady tried to scream but her cry was stifled as Kǒngbù put a right hand over her mouth.

“Kǎodǎ, I think that this evil cowgirl needs to be kept quiet if we don’t want our camp to be discovered.” Kǒngbù said “Can you sort it out?”

“Yes.” Kǎodǎ said as she opened her satchel before taking out a long piece of blue rope and she tied a knot in the middle of the cord with more knots tied over it until it grew into a large knot about one and a half inches across.

Oh my, you can’t put that in my mouth, it’s horrible. I won’t open up for it.

Kǎodǎ knelt in front of the helpless woman as she held the gag in her hand. “Ready, Kǒngbù?” The captor on Cassidy’s back took her hand away from the prisoner’s mouth, but any attempt by the lady to keep her mouth closed was foiled as her hair was gripped and pulled back as harsh as possible. The yelp that escaped from the captive’s open mouth was halted when the knot was forced into her mouth, and the rope on each side was wrapped three times around her face and between her teeth, before it was pulled and tight as possible and knotted off with several feet of free rope trailing from the back of her neck.

This is worse than I thought, the sides of my mouth are pulled back and the rope is digging into my skin.

“We will take you back to our camp now so that you can be tied to the pole, evil Cowgirl, and you can be punished for your crimes.” Each of the assistants took an arm of the prisoner who was forced to rise from the floor before she was made to walk over to one on the narrower pillars, and the captive was made stand with her back against the structure. Her hands were taken around to the other side of the pillar with her wrists crossed, and another length of blue rope was wrapped seven times around her wrists both vertical and horizontal, with three cinches to tighten the rope.

I’m tied to the pole now, and it can’t get any worse. No, you can’t! There was a cry from the bound woman as she was forced to kneel on the floor, and her ankles were crossed behind the pillar where they were bound in the same manner as her wrists. This is getting worse and worse. Kǒngbù took the two free ends from the rope gag and took them around the pillar so that theycould be tied on the other side, so that the captive’s head was forced against the column. While this was happening, Kǎodǎ took a length of rope which was wrapped a dozen times around the pillar and the chest of the prisoner so that her body was fixed into place.

“I think that we should apply the pole torture now.” Kǒngbù said as she pulled a set of steps over to the column before threading a long piece of rope through the high ring and tying one end to the wrists of the bound lady. The rest of the rope was taken under the captive’s crossed ankles and both captors pulled on the free end which caused the helpless woman to shriek in horror, before the end was tied off at her raised ankles.

You’ve lifted my feet high off the ground and my hands are being pulled up! You are making this a real torment for me, and I don’t know how long I can last like this with the strain on my shoulders and knees.

“I knew that our swot would play our game well.” Kǒngbù said. “Just look at the distress on her face.”

“Thank you for playing the game, Miss Goody-Goody.” Kǎodǎ said. “However, it is time to go inside for assembly. I hope that you get free from the game in time, as Headmistress Sǐwáng can get very nasty with girls who are late.”

Please don’t leave me like this! Cassidy sobbed in her torment as the two ladies walked away from her…


(To Be Continued.)

No comments:

Post a Comment