Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Cecilia Medina - The Mishandled Mistress Part 18

“I think that before I tell you what happened next, I should wrap you in the towel now that I have removed the sweat from your body.” Mistress Isabella said as she finished wiping off the helpless captive who had been paying so much attention to the story that she hadn’t noticed how thorough the cleaning had been.

with any luck I can be cleaned like this again, as I will enjoy it a lot more next time. I hope the next part of the story doesn’t involve something bad, though. Cecyme smiled as best she could given the limitations imposed by her gag, as both sides of the towel were folded over her body so that she was cocooned from her knees to her neck.

“You must have been intrigued by the tale, my cute captive, or you would have would have become very arouse by this sensual cleaning.” The cloth was put in the bowl and the woman sat down next to the covered captive, who was wondering what was going to happen next in the story.

“Our matron had suspected that something was going on between Alicia and me for some time, but she didn’t want to say anything just in case she was wrong, as she felt that this would end up causing unnecessary trouble. Once the Matron was sure about her facts, she asked Alicia if there could be a meeting with the three of us, as certain things needed to be sorted out. When I heard about this, I was scared that everything had gone wrong, and that I would be in real trouble.”

“I shouldn’t have worried though. We got together on a Monday morning in Alicia’s study, and Matron said that she had thought for some time that the Mistress and I were in a close relationship. To add to this, she was well aware that we were both lovers of bondage as she had occasionally seen the tell tale marks that were left. You could imagine our relief when she said that she was very happy for the two of and she was glad that Alicia had found someone that she could finally share her heart with. Matron even had nothing against our bondage games, although her greatest experience was being tied down to a bed, before being made love to by a boyfriend.”

“None of this was a problem to her, as she was very open minded and if she was the only other person in the household, then everything would be fine. However, this was not the case as there were the three gentlemen, along with the other two maids to consider. She had been asking subtle questions with the men and women so that she could understand what their thoughts were, and she quickly found out that the men were not the kind of people that you would ever be want to be helpless in front of. Concerning the maids, Chloe was okay with the idea of bondage while the other was quite adamant of it being bad, as well as condemning ‘unnatural relationships’ between people.”

“Matron’s opinion was that Alicia needed to get new men to work at the mansion as soon as possible, and that she knew a psychologist that could create a list of innocuous questions that would be very useful in measuring someone’s level of empathy. Keeping the third maid around could be a problem, but she knew someone who could replace her and could even be a nice addition to the games that we were playing.”

“All of this could be dealt with easily enough, but there was one fly in the ointment that would have to be dealt with by a major change concerning the relationship. She pointed out that the problem wasn’t the situation with Alicia and I, but the fact that it was between Mistress and maid. There was no problem with her concerning this, but she understood that it could become a major source of friction with the others, as there could be grounds for feeling that a measure of favouritism was occurring.”

“We couldn’t argue with this as she was right. After all, how could there not be suspicion when the Mistress was a bondage lover with her maid? As the Matron explained this, she mentioned that there were two obvious options available to us, but she doubted that we would want the first. Number one was that I give up being a maid and stay here as Alicia’s partner so that there would be no possible conflict of interest.”

“Needless to say, I wasn’t happy about this as it would mean living off Alicia, and I felt that this idea was abhorrent as I wanted to earn my keep. I made my feelings quite clear on this matter, and Matron responded by saying that she understood how I would have reacted. Once this was excluded, Matron went on to mention the fact that I couldn’t remain in the position of being a maid, but there was one area where I can work in the mansion, although it would mean greatly increased responsibility along with a more important workload. I enquired what this new work would be, and I was shocked at the last by the answer that I received.”

“At first, I refused to believe what I had just heard as the option was that I would become the new Matron of the mansion. If I did take that position though, what would happen to our present Matron? The answer was clear, although I didn’t want to think of it and this would end up with our present Matron retiring. She said that it would remove any problems and that I was quite capable of running the mansion, especially with the fact that I would be running it for my partner. Every objection that I made was argued against, and even my final claim about money was countered with the fact that the pension plan provided for by Mistress Alicia would allow her to live quite well. My real objections were emotional instead of logical, as I did not want Matron to leave, or be responsible for her leaving. She had guessed what I had been thinking though, and pointed out that there needs to be change, so why shouldn’t it happen at the top as well. Also, she would make sure that I could do the work before she left, so she was going to around for a while.”

“In the end, I agreed to the training to become the new Matron, so part of every day was spent getting prepared for the task that awaited me. The three handymen jumped at the chance to take early retirement, and they were replaced with the present trio without any problems. Apparently, the inflexible maid was happy to leave on the settlement that we provided and to our surprise, Matron employed Megumi as the replacement maid. We learnt that she had guessed about what was happening between Alicia and me, and she would be quite happy to join in our games if we liked the idea.  Chloe approached Alicia as my training continued and said that although she is open minded about what we did, she would probably not fit in so she suggested that her niece Collette take her place at the mansion. It seemed that Collette also had her suspicions about what was going on, and she was overjoyed to be allowed to become a maid here.”

“After I had proved myself capable of running the mansion, Matron decided that it was time to retire from her position so that I could take over. We still keep in touch and she is having a great time as she enjoys the rest of her life. There was one more thing that I had to do, and that was to find a replacement for the vacancy that was left by my promotion. It came to me while I was talking with Alicia about finding someone to leave the estate to, and she mentioned that you have a very good business sense which was moderated by ethics. When your name was mentioned, I remembered about Selma as you were both notorious cookie thieves, so I decided to find out where she was and if she wanted to work here. I was horrified when I discovered what had happened to her, and I resolved to find her as soon as possible. I won’t mention the rest if the story, as she has informed me that you already know it.”

“Not long after Matron had left, I noticed that my love was pushing herself too hard and she was not taking any time off for fun. Everyone noticed what was happening, and we spoke about how to deal with this situation. It was a Friday afternoon after this discussion when we decided to act, and the maids accompanied me into the study where Alicia was working. I asked her if the weekend could begin and after she said yes, we stripped her before applying the same gag and bondage that you experienced yesterday when we mishandled you.”

“Seeing as she was in no position to argue, let alone do anything else, I decided to lay down a few new rules for the mansion. From Monday morning to Friday afternoon, we were at her bidding for whatever she wanted, and we were not allowed to refuse. The primary off-limits rule concerning the kitchen still applied though, and she would be in trouble if she even mentioned about doing any cooking. After work is over on Friday afternoon until Monday morning, I was to be the Mistress and Alicia was to be one of the maids for the weekend, so that she was at our mercy. During the Monday to Thursday after we retire for the evening, she could visit the maids’ quarters to be one of the girls which usually meant that she ended up in bondage, or visit my quarters to be my slave for the night.”

“At night, Alicia would still have the option to request someone to go to her bedroom which meant that this person would be her captive until the morning. Since then, I think that she hardly ever spent the night alone.” There was a pause from the captive as she reached for a tissue that was on the side table before dabbing at her eyes with it. “I hope you understand that I am sensitive about mentioning this, as I love Alicia very much.”

“Anyway, these rules are yours now, as you have inherited her position. When it is Monday morning, you will have complete control over me and the maids, and I hope that you won’t be too mean with us. While I was in the corridor, Selma told me that you have accepted her as your mistress, and this is good as I can now train her to become the next Matron of the mansion. Alicia wanted me to enjoy the rest of my life, but I hope that you understand that I will need to leave this place in the future.”

“Anyway, I should mention about the maids and their individual needs. Selma has a very sensitive erogenous zone under the cheeks of her bottom and she can be quite resistant to pain. The punishments she received had an effect on her mind, as she now equates spanking and the equivalent with orgasm. You can take her close with conventional lovemaking, but she needs the special stimulation to take her over the edge. Just delivering the punishment is not enough, because she needs to misbehave for it to work, so keep an eye on what she is doing and check her for stolen items.

“Collette has her own particular fetishes and I think that you have guessed about the tickling part, but she also loves playing with people’s feet, and for them to play with hers. Believe me when I say that tickling her or playing with her feet can make her orgasm.”

“Megumi love to dress up and role play whenever possible, especially when it comes to bondage games, and you have already experienced the result this morning. That’s why she jumped at being offered work here as she would get the chance to be a maid in bondage, and she even obtained the costumes that we use over the weekend. The first time she got role play clothes was for that special first weekend when we mishandled Alicia, and the collection has grown since then. I will give you the present list of outfits on Monday morning. On a day next week, order Megumi to go up to your study with her dressed as a Japanese schoolgirl, and pretend to be an angry headmistress. You will not be disappointed at what happens.”

“When you inherited this mansion and everything else, we decided to give you a settling in period of about a month before we would ambush you in the same manner that we did to Mistress Alicia. We needed to find out how much you can take while you are helpless and you passed with flying colours, even getting over your fear with the pit. That is where we will be eating the late evening meal, and the cooking starts from around lunchtime when the damsel is lifted from the poles.”

“For this weekend, you will be held captive until Monday, but this will not always be the case, as the Mistress makes the choice as to how the weekend goes. Sometimes you will be enslaved with another maid, or one of the other maids ends up becoming a captive for the weekend, with you being one of the ladies instead. There was one weekend when Megumi pretended to be a snoopy reporter who was trying to spy on the household and she ended up in the dungeon. The amazing thing was that she never broke character at any time while it continued, until it ended on Monday morning.”

She ended up in the dungeon? But we don’t have a dungeon here; there is no basement as the foundations are solid with the steel shutters and construction able to withstand any tornado. We can’t have a dungeon in this place.

“You seem to be puzzled about something. Could it be that you are wondering about where our dungeon is?” Isabella said and the helpless Cecyme nodded her head to show that she didn’t know where the dungeon was located on the property.

“Let me explain then. You know that on the second floor we have your room, then the guest rooms and the exercise room. When you were given the tour four weeks ago, I explained that there was a special exercise room beyond that which was closed for renovation. I will say that this room provides some very special exercise for any poor victim who ends up there, as it is our dungeon. We think that introducing it to you today will be too much so we will take you inside sometime tomorrow, but do not worry as we follow safe word rules in there and we will take it easy on you at first in order to work out your limits.”

I should have worked this out; after all, that area covers a lot of the upper floor and the exercise room is already spacious enough with plenty of equipment, some of which could be used for bondage. I have an idea for a workout bondage scenario, so I wonder if Megumi has some nice sexy exercise clothes?

“More will be explained to you on Monday morning, as there are quite a few little rules to cover, but I’ve explained the main ones.” The Mistress said, and she uncovered the helpless woman by pulling the ends of the towels down, before loosening the hogtie rope which allowed the prisoner more space between her hands and feet. After the lady had finished adjusting the rope, she picked up the towel which was folded twice before it was put next to the bowl, and the woman knelt on the bed so that she could lift the bound woman into a kneeling position.

“That’s better, my sweet Cecyme. You are in a perfect position for what I am going to do next.” Isabella said while moving her captive a little closer to the edge of the bed, and the kneeling woman became a little worried about what was in store for her.

What fiendish torments have you got planned for me this time? Am I to suffer with a riding crop being applied to my bottom, or will you use it on my thighs? Will I end up with metal clamps attached to my nipples, or are you going to put a line of clothes pins along the mounds of my breasts? There were whimpers from the nude in bondage as her imagination ran away with her, but the lady in front of her just smiled as she leant over so that her face was closer to the captive.

“That’s it, use your mind as that can be your greatest weakness in a situation like this. I wonder just how many nasty things you are creating inside your head right now. However, I doubt that your imagination will come up with what I have prepared for my little torture session.”

Just how far are you willing to go with me? Are you going to hang me from the ceiling by my nipples or something even worse?

“The look on your face right now is priceless, but it is not going to be that horrible. However it is going to b- excuse me, I’ll have to answer that.” Isabella halted when she heard the knock on the door, and she opened it to accept a covered plate from Collette who was again dressed as a maid. “Thank you, I will see you later. Now I can make my prisoner suffer.” The door was closed and the lady approached her helpless victim who was already salivating because of the aroma. “I wonder if I shall keep all of these to myself.”

They’re your special cookies! Please, don’t torture me with them!


(To Be Continued.)

No comments:

Post a Comment