Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Monday 17 November 2014

Prelude to the "Iris and Jodi Stories"

The following trio of tales are different from any that I have written before, because they are not written for a lady in particular who is a character in the story.

This time, I wanted to explore an idea that had been forming in my mind about the idea of a step daughter placing her stepmother in bondage. Most tales that I have read just have the situation happen without any real logic to it, or how the mother would feel about her predicament. To do this, I created two fictional characters for the tale, Iris and Jodi, and tried to have the story develop from the initial situation.

Please note that the tale is set in England, which has an Age of Consent of sixteen.

No comments:

Post a Comment