Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Monday 17 November 2014

Jodi’s Punishment Part 4 of 6

“It is time for you to be released from the table, my slave.” Mistress Zana said as she knelt beside me on my left side and used a set of keys to detach the padlocks that connected the long chain to my ankles and elbows so that I no longer bound to the table. “You must get on your feet and be bound in a way that I find proper.” My elbow chain was held by my Mistress and I was helped up into a standing position by the side of the table, before I was turned to my right so that she was behind me. “Do not move until I tell you to.”

I heard the sound of plastic dragging over tile which was accompanied by the sound of clanking, but seeing as turning my heard might incur the wrath of my captor by disobeying her, decided that it would be better if I continued to face forward. There was more clanking sound before I felt cold metal wrapping around my wrists about four times, with three wraps between which was followed by a tightening sensation and a click which was a padlock securing the ends of the chain.

“I can take these silly handcuffs off your wrists now.” She said as she unlocked the restraints from my arms and putting them on the table once they had been removed. “I find things like that boring, as it’s much more fun to pervert something that has an innocent purpose.” This comment fitted in with the character of Mistress Zana, as she disliked using custom bondage items on the grounds that it showed lack of imagination and would prefer to adapt everyday objects into items of restraint and torment.

Metal was pressed around my ankles before the cinches were applied and constricted, and there was another click before the cuffs around my ankles were removed. A sound of metal rubbing against plastic was heard and I was trying to work out what this was, when the straps at the back of my neck were unbuckled before the ball in my mouth was pulled out. It took a few seconds for my Mistress to tease the panties out from the back of my throat, owing to the fact that they were packed in so tight, but the sodden material was extracted with no problem and I was glad to have them removed. However, a moment later I was caught by surprise when a hard plastic sphere was forced between my teeth, and then the ends of a chain were taken around to the back of my neck where they were padlocked together which left me unable to dislodge the object from my mouth.

“Just think, I found that found that 2 inch ball in the children’s toy section. When I saw that it was hollow and had small round holes, I just had to have it. Now, I need to get the rest of your body restrained.”

You’ve turned a kiddie’s plaything into an instrument of bondage on a nude captive!

My captor walked around to my front with three chains and padlocks, and these were used to bind and cinch my legs below and above the knees, and at the upper thighs with the links biting into my skin. One long chain was taken around my chest and arms which was pulled as tight as possible before it was cinched between my arms and my chest, and it was more than a little uncomfortable as the ends were secured together. I had thought that Mistress Zana had finished with binding me, but another chain was wrapped around my waist and lower arms, and cinched between my arms and body with the ends padlocked into place. One thing that puzzled me was the placement of the restraint over my chest, as my nipples were left clear and I thought that would have been the perfect location to put the chains so that my body could be tormented.

“Now, you are truly a slave in chains, and that gag of yours is absolutely exquisite in your mouth.” She said as she hooked her right index finger through the D-ring on my collar, and she pulled my head around to the left and down so that I was bent over the table.

My cheeks must have blushed as I stood in that position, as I felt ashamed of being reduced from a free human being to what amounted to be a piece of property, a thing that my Mistress could do whatever she liked with. Although being made to stand like this was a major embarrassment, I was sure that this was not the only reason why I was having to bend over and my fears were confirmed when I turned my head to my left in order to see what she was up to. One of the other bags was opened, and she withdrew a large hairbrush which was made of metal and flat on one side before she approached me, pushing my body down to the table with her left hand once she was behind me.

“Just so my slave is convinced of my serious nature, I will give her a taste of how severe I may be.” Mistress Dee said as she raised the brush in her right hand.

OW! Please stop! OW, OW, OW, OW, OW!

My six screams through the improvised ball-gag showed just how much each blow on the cheeks on my bottom had hurt, and within I few seconds I had to endure half-a-dozen strikes to the tops of my thighs which were just as painful.

“Oh, that’s just a little tap to your legs. I see that I will have to let you know what it really feels like, and give you something to cry about.”

The pain in my posterior was worse than before as the new spanks were more intense than the previous ones and I screeched as my upper legs were hit by the brush that was wielded by my captor.

“That’s much better. In fact, I really enjoy the sound, so let’s keep this going for a while.”

After a minute, I had lost count of how many times I had been hit on my bottom and legs, but I yelled through my gag at my torment and squirmed in my restraints as I made a frantic but useless attempt to escape from my bonds. In fact, my world became reduced to the recurring agony on my derriere and thighs, and the cries that were emitted from my gagged mouth which became an echo of the sound of each blow.

“Wow, your cheeks are a wonderful shade of red, as are the tops of your legs. I don’t think that I want to cause you too much damage, but I can always warm you up in the future if I desire it. You just stay there for the time being, as I have a few things to prepare in the living room. I will see you in a few minutes.” Mistress Zana said, and she picked up a large bag as she left the kitchen.

What torture does she have for me next? Perhaps she stopped the spanking because she wants the pain to diminish before she continues beating me, but there are other ways to torment a person as she has shown from this morning. She’ll probably try something that affects my mind, rather than my body.

“Stand up straight and turn around slave.”

As I had no wish to suffer any further torment at the hands of the lady that owned me, I lifted my body up as fast as I was able and shuffled around with my feet so that I was facing her with my head bowed.

“Oh, is the poor slave ashamed of herself? Well, that’s as it should be.” She said as she clipped a chain dog lead onto the collar around my neck, and gave a tug on it to indicate that I should move behind her. “Come with me into the living room, I have a special surprise for you.”

My Mistress took a step forward and I knew that I had no choice but to respond, so I followed her by taking a small hop as I had to get used to my present restraints because I felt more than a little unsteady. There was another tug on my lead which suggested that I move forward again, and I felt a little more secure as I made the second jump and then a third. Even though I was able to follow Mistress Zana out of the kitchen and down the hallway to the living room, I was glad that no one was able to see into our house with me as a nude slave in chains.

It took a few minutes for us to reach the closed door of the living room and I was puzzled as to why I wasn’t taken in straight away, but my captor picked up a white cloth strip. “I want this to be a surprise.” She said as she placed the cloth over my eyes, taking it around to the back of my head and tying off the ends, so that I was going to have to move without any vision.

There was the sound of the door opening in front of me, and a jerk on my collar meant that I was going to have to move forward into the room without being able to see around me. Very small hops were the best that I could manage as I made my way into the living room, as my sense of balance was my only reference in the situation that I found myself. The angle of the tugs guided me as to what direction I should take, but I couldn’t know what was going to happen owing to the blindfold over my eyes.

“Stop here.” The dog lead was unclipped from my collar and I was left standing in the living room, with a feeling of complete vulnerability as my captor could inflict anything she wanted on me. “I am going to help you to lie down on your back, so do not put up a fight.” She said as she grasped the chains around my waist and chest, and I bent my legs at the knees so that I could be lowered to the floor, which I suspected was part of her plan for inflicting a new punishment on me, as she pulled me along for a foot or so by my ankles before rolling me onto my right side.

It seemed to me that something cold was wound around the bonds that held my legs together below and above my knees and my heels were brought up to my bottom before a chain was wrapped around the bonds that secured my wrists and ankles. There was a clicking sound behind me, and the inability to move my feet back down let me know that I was in a strict hogtie before a second click meant that whatever had been connected at my knees was locked into place.

“You need to see what is happening as it looks like a lot of fun.” The blindfold was removed from my eyes, and I started to scream and struggle as I saw what was in front of me!

Like the other rooms in the house, the cluster of lights had a large hook in the centre which was installed when my parents moved in, and they were more than capable of taking the weight of a person. Attached to this hook was a large red safety hook with a latch that would prevent it from coming free and connected to that was a red three wheel block and tackle system. The other end with a hook was on the ground, next to my knees and this was attached to a chain that was wrapped around the bonds that kept my knees restrained.

OMG, you’re going to suspend me upside down from my knees, while I’m in a nude hogtie!

My cries of terror grew louder as Mistress Zana pulled on the rope so that I was dragged under the pulley system, and the fight against my bonds became ever more frantic even though it was useless and the links of the chains bit into my flesh.

“It seems that my slave doesn’t like the entertainment that I have provided for her. Naughty slave, I shall have to do something special because of this.”

Something special! Isn’t hanging me upside down by my knees special enough?

The chain between my knees and the hook became taught and I was still shouting through my gag as my legs left the floor with my body dragging under the pulleys. Soon, only my shoulders and head touched the floor as my body was hoisted higher and higher, and it wasn’t long after this point that my suspension was complete with my head raised to the height of my Mistress’s waist.

“Again, you are screaming about nothing so maybe I should give you something to scream about.” She said as she took hold of my chest chain, and she pulled my body so that it was fifteen degrees from the vertical before letting go which caused me to become a human pendulum. “Now that’s worth screaming for.” She said as she took delight in the fear that I was suffering as I swung away and towards her, and I had to endure this torment again and again with the irrational terror that I was going to fall.

“Do you want to stop me to stop you from swinging? I’ll only start it again if you ask for it? I promise.”

Seeing as you have promised, maybe I’ll accept it.

I nodded my head and the swinging was halted as my body was held by my captor, while I sighed with relief as this torment had ended for the time being. This proved to be a mistake on my part, as I should never have expected my captor to be this generous in her actions. There was another cry from between my gagged lips as she picked up an item from a bag, and I recognised it as the same improvised nipple clamp set which I had used on Iris when I kidnapped and assaulted her on the Friday night.

You’re adding another torture to this.

“I see that you know what these are and what they do, which save me having to explain things to you.” She said as she approached me with the clothes pins, although I struggled, this proved to be useless in shifting my position which meant that I could do nothing but hang there, and I realised why she hadn’t covered my nipples with the chest chain earlier. I let out a loud scream as one of the clothes pins was used to crush my right nipple, and this was followed by a cry that was equal in volume to the first as the flesh of my left breast was tormented with the other pin.

“This is where it gets very entertaining.” She said as she hooked the middle and index fingers of her right hand around the twine, and pulled me away from the vertical with the agony growing in my nipples. “Do let me know when you want me to let go.”

That’s it, I either suffer the terror of swinging or the excruciating torture of my nipples.

As my captor pulled harder on the string the agony reached a point where I could no longer endure it, so I nodded my head in surrender, at which point she released it, which meant that I had to suffer by swinging back and forth again. After my body had come to a stop, I was tortured again by this method for three more times before the clamps were removed from my nipples.

“I am going to lower you to the floor now, so don’t worry.” My Mistress said as she took hold of the rope, and I was lowered to the floor in a gentle manner so that my head and neck weren’t injured in any way. The hook was unlatched from the chain that connected it to my knees, and the chain itself was unlocked before my knees were brought up to my chest. The chain was wrapped around the chain above my knees and the one around my chest before it was padlocked so that I was left in a ‘ball-chain’ on the floor.

“I don’t want you seeing the next surprise.” Mistress Zana said as I was dragged along the floor on my right side, and the texture changed from carpet to something unusual. There was the sound of something scraping together and this was accompanied by the peeling of duct tape, which was unusual as none of it was applied to my body. This sound was happening all around me, and I couldn’t comprehend what was happening as my blindfold prevented me from seeing anything.

“I think that my slave needs to find out what is going on.” She said as she removed my blindfold and I screamed at the situation that I found myself in.

I’m inside a cardboard box, and only the top is open! The box must have been taped together after I had been dragged onto it, and it was just large enough to hold me in the ball-tied position that I was in, with all of the edges taped so that they were solid.

“I have a few things to do, so I’ll see you in a few hours. If I were you, I wouldn’t scream or struggle in your little prison.”

No! Don’t do this! Please, you can’t leave me in here! I watched in horror as the cardboard above me was folded over, and there was no light at all as the top edges of the box were fastened with duct tape so that there was a perfect seal.

“Have fun in there.” Her voice was faint and I didn’t even know if she was there or not as panic overtook me, causing me to scream and struggle in my fear.


This isn’t a prison, it’s a coffin!

No comments:

Post a Comment