Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Cecilia Medina - The Mishandled Mistress Part 17

“Before I start though, I need to prepare you to be cleaned as you don’t want to lie there all sweaty.” The matron said as she rolled the helpless Cecyme onto her left side so that she was in the middle of the large bed, and a large thick towel was put over the right side of the bed before the hogtied captive was pulled onto the soft material.

I do need to have the dirt and sweat removed, and there is no way of me doing it so I’m glad that you can help me. As the helpless woman looked up, she noticed a blue flannel by a large bowl of the same colour, and she looked on as Isabella picked up the flannel which was dipped into the bowl before it was wrung out.

“Now it is time to clean that pretty face of yours, Cecyme.” The woman said as she sat on the side on the bed, before dabbing the cloth against the face of the prisoner as a prelude to cleaning her. “I’ll start to tell you the story while I am wiping you clean as you must be curious as to how it all came about.”

I would like to know how I ended up like this, and what has happened to lead up to it. Cecyme nodded her head as she writhed a little in her bonds, so that she could get more comfortable on the bed while the story was told to her.

“Both Alicia and I went to the same schools where we were good friends, and we used to play tie up games when we were younger, but she went onto university, while I had to go to work. While I was working for one particular firm, the management were defrauding the company and when it was found out, they attempted to frame me. Even though I was proved to be innocent, enough of the mud had stuck to prevent me from working in business ever again. This meant that I ended up having to take any job I could get, but I kept my shame a secret from anyone else.”

“Alicia had discovered what had happened to me though, and she finally tracked me down when I was working behind a bar. She was very unhappy about how I had been treated, and she offered me a position in her business. This was a very kind offer, but I felt that it wouldn’t be beneficial for her company to hire me, as there would be allegations which other companies could misuse.”

“I said to her that she can give me a job that could keep me out of the way, provides me with a decent roof over my head, and pays reasonably enough. She then joked about that being the same type of job that her maids do, and I replied that such a position would be fine for me. Alicia was surprised at that comment, but she made the point that the business position would always be there for me, although she would be quite happy for me to work as a maid until then. I left my job at the bar at the end of the shift and returned with her to the mansion to start my new position as a maid.”

“The Matron at the time was a very pleasant lady, and I was eager to work for her and Alicia. I wasn’t going to break any of the rules, and we did have a number one rule which was “Never let Alicia into the kitchen.” I knew that from personal experience that even if Alicia made herself a bacon sandwich, she somehow ended up making a kitchen look as if it was hit by an EF 5 tornado. She was always brilliant at business, but she was a danger to herself and everyone else when she tried to cook.”

“I’ve mentioned this because on one particular week, Alicia had managed to sneak into the kitchen and wreak havoc, even though the meal was just bacon, eggs and sausages. After this, the Matron said that we could use any means necessary to stop Alicia from using the kitchen, and that woe betide us if we failed to stop her again. All of this led to that fateful Friday, when I was cleaning her bedroom on the second floor. While I was doing my duties, Alicia said that she was hungry and that she was going down to the kitchen to make something to eat.”

“Before I continue with the tale, I should mention that Alicia was wearing black high-heeled shoes, black stockings and short skirt, and her top was a white long sleeved blouse.”

“When she said this, I was worried about her making another major mess, and I offered to make a meal for her instead, but she claimed that it wouldn’t be fair if I had to do that as well as clean. I insisted that I would do it, and it would not be a problem, but she rose from her desk and started to head towards the door. To be honest, I was frightened about getting into severe trouble with the Matron, and I noticed that there were four scarves in the laundry basket, which I was going to take downstairs after I finished cleaning. I took hold of them before rushing over to the door just as Alicia placed her hand on the door knob, and I pulled her hands together behind her back.”

“She was more than a little surprised by this, and I told her that she was not going to the kitchen and turn it into a disaster area like she did a few days ago. It was then that she said how was I going to stop her, and I said that if necessary I would tie her up to which she replied that I wouldn’t dare. I couldn’t have been thinking straight at the time as I responded by ensuring that her hands were palm to palm, before wrapping one of the scarves around her wrists and cinching it tight. Before she even had time to react, a second scarf was looped around the end of her forearms and pulled so tight that her elbows ended up touching as I knotted the ends together. Once Alicia had realised that I was serious, she threatened to call for help if I didn’t untie her but while she was saying this, I rolled up one of the scarves and she squealed as I thrust it into her mouth before putting the last one between her teeth, with the ends tied together at the back of her neck which left her cleave gagged.”

“By this time I knew that I had stepped right over any line of decent behaviour and I felt that there was no point in stopping, so I pulled my bound and gagged prisoner over to a chest of drawers, before pulling open the one which contained her scarves. One went around her ankles, and two more were tied around her legs below and above her knees, before she squealed as I pulled up the hem of her skirt so that the tops of her stockings were showing. A fourth scarf was bound around her mid thighs just below her stocking tops, and I was sure that she emitted a soft moan as I cinched and tied the ends off.”

“There was no point in stopping now as I had already gone this far, so I took two scarves and bound her arms to her chest, above and below her breasts, before tying another around her lower arms and waist so that her arms were locked in place. I took one more scarf before forcing her to hop over to her bed, where she was made to sit down and I gave her a stern lecture about her not using the kitchen because she made such a mess of the place. To my astonishment she ended up looking sheepish as if she was a little girl being told off by a teacher, and she blushed as she writhed in her bonds. I remembered once when we were teens and I gave her a spanking after she had acted up one time, so I told her that either she would agree not to go down to the kitchen or I would put her over my knee.”

“There was an unusual look on her face, and she shook her head as if she was being defiant, so I sat down on the bed to her left with her yelping as I pulled her over my lap, so that she was lying from right to left across my knees. It was obvious by her struggling and squirming that she wasn’t going to give up, so I held her down with my left hand while I smacked her six times on the bottom with my right. I asked her if she was going to be a good little girl and behave herself, but she shook her head, so I pulled the hem of her skirt up so that her panties were exposed and I delivered another half dozen spanks to her derriere.”

“It was quite a surprise to me that she still shook her head, so I pulled her panties down to her thighs and I told her that when she decides to obey me, she can nod her head so that I will stop the spanking. I landed smack after smack on Alicia’s unprotected posterior, but she still wouldn’t surrender and nod her head, even though her cheeks were starting to turn pink, and she was squirming on my lap with yelps and moans coming out of her mouth. Eventually, there was a frantic nodding of her head and after I stopped the punishment, I rearranged her clothing so that she was modest again, before forcing her to lie on her right side in the middle of the bed. Her ankles were brought up to her wrists and tied together with the final scarf so that she was in a tight hogtie.”

“I knew that I was in big trouble, because I had bound and gagged my Mistress before committing an act of assault against her, but I might as well continue so I told her how I hoped that she had learnt her lesson and that she was going to stay tied up for a while. However, while I did this, I was unable to take my eyes off her as she moaned and writhed on the bed, and there was this incredible look in her eyes that made me feel very warm between my legs. In fact, I stopped my lecture before lying down facing her on the bed, and I kept looking into her eyes as I stroked her hair with my left hand. After a minute had passed, Alicia closed her eyes before opening her mouth a little, and before I knew what I was doing, I cuddled her as my lips pressed against hers in a most passionate moment.”

“From the way that we were behaving, the experience was pleasurable for both of us, and new thoughts went through my mind of what I was going to do next to my helpless captive. So, while I was still kissing Alicia, I started to undo the buttons on her blouse before pulling the sides apart to expose her body and her black bra. My kisses migrated down to her neck as I caressed her body, and soon I had unhooked the front of her bra to gain access to her firm breasts with her writhing and moaning more than ever. It wasn’t long after that when I pulled her skirt up again before taking her panties down to her thighs, and I caressed the petals of her flower while sucking, biting and kissing her breasts.”

“I don’t know how long I had been doing this for, but Alicia went rigid just before she let out a loud scream with her body starting to twitch, and I realised that I had just brought my Mistress to orgasm, so I kissed and cuddled her until she realised where she was again. I told her that I would make her something to eat, but until the meal was over, she would remain my prisoner. I took the key and locked her inside before going downstairs and preparing a meal for her, and it wasn’t long before I was back in the bedroom and placing her in a kneeling position. Her gag was removed, and I told her that she had to behave while I fed her, and it was at this point that she apologised and called me Mistress Isabella.”

“When I asked Alicia about why she said that, she replied that I must be the Mistress as she was the bound and helpless captive. Once I had fed my prisoner her meal, along with stealing plenty of kisses as she looked so wonderful, I untied her and made her presentable again before sharing one last passionate kiss. I finished cleaning the room and went downstairs to perform more duties, but I had trouble concentrating as I still felt very warm between my legs.”

“Alicia didn’t say anything about what I had done to her and I thought that was the end of it, but late in the evening I discovered that I was mistaken. I wearing my white nightdress and dressing gown, and watching a late night show on the television when the telephone rang. Chloe answered it and turned to me before telling me that I had to go upstairs to see Mistress Alicia, and that she seemed to be very annoyed. I knew that I was in trouble, so I wasted no time in leaving the maids’ rooms and took the elevator up to the top floor before knocking on the bedroom door.”

“A stern voice commanded me to enter, so I opened the door, stepped inside and closed the door behind me, noticing that a new lampshade was hanging from the ceiling which was illuminating an area that was only a few feet in diameter. The next order was for me to step into the middle of the circle of light, and once I had done so the end of a riding crop was thrust up under my chin which caused me to lift my head up. I was given two choices, either I could end up going to the police because of what I had done, or I would submit to personal punishment and start by stripping naked. There really was no choice, so I removed my dressing gown before unbuttoning my nightdress and letting it fall to the floor, which left me nude and trembling but feeling more aroused than before. A few seconds later, the crop was taken away, my hands were taken behind my back and bound with what I presumed was a scarf, before my elbows were pulled together and bound as well. I opened my mouth, and a scarf was taken between my teeth so that I was cleave gagged, and three scarves bound my arms to my body, above and below my breasts and at my waist.

“Now that my upper body was restrained, Alicia stepped into the light, and what I saw made me tremble even more. She was wearing a black leather strapless mini dress with black fishnet stockings, black knee length leather boots were on her knees and her hands were covered by elbow length black leather gloves. Alicia was no longer just my Mistress, but she had become a Dominatrix with me being her naked bound and gagged slave.”

“I was ordered to kneel on the bed and I shook as I did so, although I think that it must have been both fear and anticipation. Once I was in position, Alicia switched on the bedside lamp before turning off the room lamp, and she picked up three scarves from the bedside table. My right ankle was bound to my right thigh with the first scarf, and my left leg was bound together with the second before the third was used as a blindfold to rob me of my sight. This left me defenceless against my Mistress who could do anything to me.”

“I was told that my punishment would be to remain with my Mistress for the night, and I yelped as a stinging blow landed against my bottom. As time went on, I was stung by the crop and caressed all over my body, with the combined effect being that I was taken closer and closer to the joys of ecstasy. There was no way of knowing how long my teasing and torment lasted for, although it may have been for hours and I was begging and pleading for my Mistress to provide me with sexual release, but she told me that it would happen by her decision.”

“It was after a sustained spanking which was followed by more caresses that I was taken over the edge, and I screamed as pleasure filled my very being. When I was lying there in my post orgiastic reverie, I noticed that Alicia was kissing and cuddling me, with her telling me how incredible I was. I fell asleep in her arms and woke up in the morning to find myself free from the scarves, so I went downstairs, showered and got dressed for the day’s work.”

“This ended up happening at least once a week, with me punishing Alicia and her getting her revenge in the late evening, but we soon obtained books, magazines and videos so that we could learn a lot more. We managed to keep it a secret for some time, even when you and Selma led Alicia round the garden on a lead before you handed her over to me. By the way, that was a wonderful present from you two.”

“The Matron did find out eventually though, and that’s when she wanted to talk to Alicia and me...”


(To Be Continued.)

No comments:

Post a Comment