Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Monday 17 November 2014

Iris – Bound to be a Stepmother Part 3 of 6

My mind was in a turmoil as Jodi stood up and pushed me back so that I ended up sitting on the edge of the bed, and a length of cord bound my ankles to the bottom to the bedpost at the foot of the bed so that I would be unable to move from my present position.

“Don’t go anywhere while I check the rest of the house for valuables.” Jodi said as she walked out of the room, leaving me to stew on the bed and unable to do anything but wait for her return. Looking around the room, I had no way of telling how much time would pass before she would be back as all of the clocks had been covered.

How did you find out about my fantasy story, Jodi?

My mind went back to the events of last Saturday afternoon when I had written down my latest erotic tale. My daughter had seen another adventure movie, and the result of this was that she ended up in secure bondage, wearing her one piece swimsuit. I had just finished typing ‘Cassandra and the Cat Burglar’ on my laptop when the phone rang, so I went over to answer the call, which proved to be from my foster-parents. They were taking care of two ten year old children and the girl had injured herself by falling off a swing, so they needed me to babysit the boy so that the girl to be taken to the hospital. My daughter looked up at me from her notebook as she communicated in a chatroom, and it always amazed me how she could attach a USB keyboard and type with her hands bound together behind her back.

I looked at the screen and she had typed “Go Iris, I will be okay here. Help your parents.” so I hugged her, gave her a peck on the cheek and I told her that I should be home in a few hours. When my parents returned from the hospital with the good news that the child was only bruised, I made my way home so make sure that Jodi was okay, but I couldn’t remember if I left the story on the screen. After I arrived back, I walked into the living room, saw Jodi asleep on the settee and I checked my laptop to discover that the screen was locked and waiting for my password. I was glad that I had secured my device, even though I couldn’t remember doing it, but then I was in a hurry to get to my foster-parents house. My daughter was woken up and we ate an evening meal before checking what movies were on soon.

At the end of my story, I had written “If only I could have a bondage adventure like this in real life. I just wish that this would happen.” and it was only now that I realised what had happened last Saturday when I was away. Contrary to what I thought, I hadn’t locked my screen, and my daughter must have hopped over in order to see what I had written, especially my wish for this to happen to me. It would have been no problem for her to attach her keyboard, access the memory, copy the files to her device and lock the screen so that it seemed as if I had made my laptop safe. There was a passage in the fantasy where the burglar discovers my ball-gag, and this mentions the precise location of the box in the cupboard which explains how easy it was for Jodi to find it.

There is an old saying that goes “Be careful what you wish for, as you may get it.” but I never thought that it would come true, and to me of all people. Jodi is doing this to me because she thinks that I want it, and looking back I realised that I had never installed any kind of incest taboo in her, so that she has no idea why this is wrong.

Any protests I make along with my struggles will just convince her that I am playing along with the fantasy, and surrendering will provide no relief as I will spend another twenty four hours in bondage. The fact was that even if I made it to eleven o’clock and avoided the twenty four hour forfeit, as a genuine helpless bondage captive I will still have to endure the incestuous acts that my daughter will be performing. There was no way out for me and I was stuck in this dire situation, trapped by Jodi who thinks that she has my best interest at heart.

Oh, but you aren’t stuck.

Oh great, now I am talki- thinking to myself. I am stuck though, I cannot get free.

You have an easy way to get free, all you need to do is pretend that you are going to be il and Jodi will immediately remove your gag.

But I will be lying to my daughter!

It would only be a little white lie, and surely this is far more trivial than you getting involved in an incestuous clinch with Jodi.

Trivial? There is nothing trivial about lying, I found that out when I was a child and I have vowed never to treat my daughter in this way.

You’ll only be fooling Jodi a little, and it is such a small lie…

No! I will not lie to my daughter or deceive her, I will never lie or deceive her.

I suppose that you will keep to the twenty four hour agreement, if you have to surrender to your incest driven captor, rather than break your promise.

I will never break my promise unless it is completely out of my control!

So, what is holding you prisoner? The ropes? Jodi? Who was it that encouraged such a close relationship? Who has got her daughter involved with regular bondage games? Who left the story on the screen? And who considers a little white lie and a little deception more important than what is supposed to be incestuous acts?

You can’t tell me that I have to accept between deception and lying, or incest?

It is your choice to make, you are not stuck and powerless. You have a choice concerning what to do, so do not pretend that you are the victim in this. You can get free at any time, so if you remain in this situation, it is a decision that you have made. Also, is it just about morals?

How can it be about anything other than morals?

if you allow Jodi to enact this fantasy, she will think that she is doing you a great service, and you will be the only one who suffers. If you lie and deceive her, she will suffer. It is as much about either hurting her, or hurting yourself.

It was a shock to realise that it wasn’t my daughter that held me captive, nor the rope that bound me, but my own moral feelings about being honest. I was the one who considered the situation to be wrong, not Jodi, but I felt that my actions to escape would be even more wrong. I just hoped that her behaviour tonight would not cause me to sacrifice my highest principals as she performs incestuous acts on me.

By the way, you do know that what Jodi will be doing to you is not actually ince-

My train of thought in speaking to myself was interrupted by the opening of the bedroom door and the entry of my daughter into the bedroom. “I haven’t found your jewellery yet. It would be easier for you if you just surrendered and told me.”

For a few seconds, scenarios slipped into my head of fooling Jodi into freeing me and for a moment I was tempted to lie to the young lady that I had raised for the past ten years. When I realised what I was planning to do, it left me even more shocked than the idea of what was going to happen to me tonight. My brainstorm session while Jodi was away had made my predicament clear to me, and I knew that I had made my choice in accepting Jodi’s enactment of my fantasy.

“Are you going to tell me where the jewellery is, or do I have to take further measures?”

I hesitated for a second, and then shook my head with some vigour, and I had decided that if I have to play this part, I would fight and struggle as much as possible, even though I knew what the next step was. My daughter knelt down and untied the cord that bound my ankles to the bottom of the bedpost, and I was made to stand so that the bed was to my left, while my daughter went to the cupboard and picked up a particular slipper.

It was the spanking slipper that I use to punish my daughter with.

Before any of you think that I am a cruel mother, I will explain that keeping a slipper for this purpose was Jodi’s idea and she is the only one who has the right to choose such a harsh punishment, as she said that it clears the air whenever she stepped out of line. I never choose as to when it is used, it is the decision of my daughter.

Even though Ian had given me some strong and erotic spankings when we were married, it was going to be the first time that I was going to be slippered and it was going to be at the hands of my daughter, who sat down on the bed in front of me.

“Do you wish to reconsider your decision?”

Again I shook my head to Jodi’s question, and she took hold of my chest ropes as she said “In which case, you are a very naughty lady. And do you know what happens to naughty ladies?” There was a short pause before she said “They get put over someone’s knee and get spanked until their bottoms are as red as their clothing.”

The chest ropes were pulled down and a moment later, I was lying across my daughter’s lap with my head to her left, and my bottom over to her right in the perfect position for a spanking, so I bit into my gag as I awaited the first blow.

“NNNGGGNN!” My body stiffened as Jodi brought the slipper hard against the cheeks of my bottom, and I cried out again when pain radiated through my posterior.

“Not so tough, are you, Mrs. Bell.” She said as she struck me four more times with the slipper, and I shouted through my gag as I shook my head in answer to her question. “I had better hold off for a minute, as I have already given you six of the best.” There was a surprise when I felt a smoothing sensation, and it was due to Jodi running her hand over my bottom in order to soothe the pain, an action which created conflicting feelings in me. One part of me felt that the experience of Jodi caressing my bottom was a little unpleasant, but the touch also brought me a degree of pleasure.

How can I find this wrong and enjoy it at the same time?

The smoothing stopped after a minute and I screamed through my gag as the slipper struck the top of my legs. You must be changing where I get hit so that I’ll last longer. Another cry was emitted from my muffled mouth as I was hit again on the thighs, and as I looked up my daughter it seemed that she was taking great delight in administering the slipper to me for a change. Four more blows were delivered and I sighed with relief as she ran her fingers over my thighs, even though I was made a little uncomfortable in the process.

The interval seemed to be all too brief as Jodi resumed the spanking on my bottom, and I screamed twelve times which was one for each strike against my defenceless derriere. The caress of my bottom was welcome due to the fact that the pain was stronger than usual and I had even squirmed when the pain shot through my bottom. I was dreading the continuation, and as the twelve blows landed on my thighs I writhed under Jodi’s left hand as I attempted to lift myself up from her lap.

The caress from my daughter did little to alleviate the pain in my thighs and she leant over me, saying “It would be a good idea for you to prepare yourself, Mrs. Ball, as the final spanking will make the previous ones seem like tickling.”

Again I bit into my gag, but this proved to be futile as I screamed with all of my might as Jodi rained down alternate blows on my thighs and bottom, and it felt as if my punishment would never end as I put up a fierce struggle on her lap, kicking my heels up in my air all the time in a useless effort to dislodge myself.

The torment of my bottom and thighs came to an end after I lost count of the blows, and my daughter placed me in a standing position with my back to the mirror. My cheeks turned red as Jodi reached around to the back of my neck and unbuttoned the top of my halter dress, but it was only part of it was due to the fact that my daughter was going to undress me. The main part of my shame was due to the fact that my daughter’s hard and effective spanking had caused me to become aroused, and there was no way I could reduce the feeling inside me.

“Now for the grand unveiling of Mrs. Ball’s bottom.” Jodi said as she took a firm grip of the hem of my dress, pulling it down until the material was down around my ankles and as I looked around there was a jolt through me when I saw that my bottom and thighs almost matched the colour of my bikini, and my shame did nothing to cool my sensation.

It didn’t help when Jodi placed her right hand between the top of my thighs which increased the heat between my legs and caused me to emit a squeal.


What is wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment