Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Sunday 16 November 2014

Jan: Black Box Bondage Part 2 of 12

“By the way, you may think of me as Athena. That isn’t my real name of course, as I wouldn’t be so stupid as to tell you that, but it’ll be better than thinking of me as that woman.” Athena said “I think that it is time to begin the interrogation, though. The first game is going to be ‘Will mummy lie?’”

Jan felt very uncomfortable as the intruder’s head turned towards her. “Now mummy, you know why I am here, don’t you?” She asked.

The helpless woman shook her head in response to the question. Maybe if I can feign ignorance, I can bluff Athena into giving up and leaving us alone.

“You are a very bad mummy, lying in front of your children like that, and I will have to punish you for it.” Said Athena, as she rose from the chair and knelt in front of the captive mother who yelped as her hair was grabbed by the intruder’s left hand, forcing her head into the air. A shriek was emitted from the helpless lady’s gagged mouth as her right cheek was slapped by the back of Athena’s right hand, and she cried out a second time as her right cheek was struck by the palm of her captor’s hand.

That didn’t hurt much, and my face is only stinging, but for you to treat like this in front of my daughters! The captive woman looked up in anger at the intruder who had humiliated her like this, but she half expected another blow to happen.

“Don’t blame me, mummy, you were the one who decided to lie. Now, do you know why I am here?” The captor said as she released Jan’s hair and stood up.

Again, the handcuffed lady shook her head hoping that the woman in black would believe her. What are you going to do, slap me twice? However, the captive struggled frantically as the criminal knelt in front of Katherine and pulled her hair back, forcing the poor girl to strain her neck. There were four yelps from the sports lady as each cheek was struck twice by the woman in front of her.

“I’m not responsible for this, miss sporty, it’s your mother’s fault because she decided to lie to me again. She’d rather see you suffer than tell the truth.” Athena said as Katherine’s head was lowered to the ground. “Again cruel mummy, do you know why I’m here.”

You are trying to poison my daughter’s minds against me! It’s not enough that you will make me suffer, but you will hurt them as well, and tell them that I’m responsible for the pain that you inflict. There was another shaking of the head, as the mother hoped that this cruel woman might believe it this time, but the cuffed lady begged and pleaded as the intruder knelt in front of Angela.

“You mummy must really hate you, lying to me so that you get punished as well. I think that she must want you to suffer really badly.” The woman said as the girl’s head was slowly pulled back by her hair. “She could have easily answered yes, but mummy chose for you to be hurt as a result of her dishonestly.”

Angela struggled futilely and cried out as she experienced the first two stinging slaps on her cheeks, and the poor lady pleaded at her captor before four more blows were struck. “Just think, you have your mother to thank for this. If she had decided to be honest, instead of being such a bad lady, then you two wouldn’t have had to go through this.”

Athena returned to the chair, sat down, and took a smart phone out of her back pocket. “I will show you two just how bad your mother has been, as I am about to show all three of you a video that I made yesterday evening.” The woman said, and she pressed a button on the phone before showing the screen to her three captives.


The helpless women were shocked and frightened to see what unfolded on the screen, and Jan recognised the individual as her friend, Melanie. The lady was in the nude and lying on her right side on a bed, with a large red ball-gag filling her mouth. Her arms were behind her back, wrapped in black duct tape from her fingertips to her elbows, her legs were bent so that her heels were pressed against her bottom cheeks, and tape was wound her around her legs from the top of her thighs to her knees, leaving her strictly frogtied.

The worse thing was that Melanie was shrieking due to the fact that a glass tube with a cable attached was being used to torture her, as it was pressed to various parts of her body.

“I know that you are the only one who could download and take the formula from the centre.” the woman with the metallic voice said “Are you going to tell me where it is?”

The captive Melanie shook her head and then screamed as the device was pressed against her right nipple. The question was asked again, the tormented captive cried out again as her left breast suffered pain from the glass tube. After Melanie shook her head for a third time, the implement of pain was pressed against her Mound of Venus, which elicited a far louder scream than before.

“This is one of the lower settings.” Athena said “I will be taking it up one level at a time, unless you tell me what I need to know. Now, are you going to give me the information?”

The helpless woman on the screen nodded her head, and the phone was put down so that the camera lens rested on the bed. After about ten seconds, Melanie said “Please don’t hurt me anymore.”

“I won’t if you tell me where the formula is. Now, where is it?” The woman asked. The scientist gave the intruder Jan’s name and address, and said that it was in a little black box.

“Jan, the authorities should track this woman down, so please don’t let her know where the box is.” Melanie said “Whatever you do, don’t let her get it- ARRGGH!” There was another long scream and the recording ended.


It had been a terrifying video, and the helpless ladies on the floor were trembling as Athena put the phone back into her pocket. “I have a friend of mine keeping an eye on her, and she will be released once I have what I want. Now, you ladies know that your mother was lying when she indicated that she didn’t know what I was talking about. You must also realise that she can easily tell me where the box is, and that you can be spared any further suffering.”

“In fairness to the fact that my younger captives have found themselves caught up in an incident that is not of their making, I will start at a far lower level of inducement than the one I used on Melanie. This will give your mother a chance to surrender the information before you squeal as you suffer the application of a violet wand to your helpless bodies.”

Athena stood up, walked behind the captives and removed the trainers and socks from Katherine’s feet before pulling off Jan’s sandals which exposed her bare feet, and the mother shivered as knew what was going to happen next.

“MPHMPHMPH!” Screamed the captive woman, as the soles on her feet were subjected to a slow raking by the evil intruder who had tricked her into restraining herself. Nonononono! The tormented lady wriggled, squirmed and laughed through her gag as the tickling of her feet continued. Pleasepleaeplease! The screams became even louder was fingernails dug into her side which probed every sensitive area, and there were times that the torment was so intense, that the poor lady was unable to breath.

“I’ll give you a break now, Jan.” said Athena as she took her hands away from the captive’s body “Are you going to tell me where the box is?”

Again, Jan shook her head. Maybe it will be possible for me to hold out long enough. If the authorities are trying to track her down, maybe they can get here before Athena uses that glass tube on us.

“Poor girl, I’m afraid your dear mummy doesn’t love you very much.” Athena said as she knelt by the sports clad girl. “She thinks that you must suffer, instead of giving me what I want.”

The mother closed her eyes as she heard the insane screaming from her daughter as the captor tickled Katherine’s bare feet. Oh Katherine and Angela, I’m so sorry for this, but I cannot allow Athena to get hold of the formula, as people could die. I just hope that you won’t hate me after this is all over. As the laughter increased in volume, the mother looked to her right and saw that her daughter’s sides were being tickled as well, and there were additional cries as her arms jerked which caused the tape to pull harshly against her bare skin.

“Little miss sporty seems to find this rather amusing, as she seems to want to laugh so much.” Athena said as she increased the intensity of her torment. “I think that I must give her even more.”

There were gasps between the laughter, owing to the fact that Katherine was unable to breathe properly as only her nose was available. The tormentor stopped occasionally, to allow that lady to catch her breath, but the tickling continued soon enough, and this went on for ten more minutes, with the captive suffering for most of the time spent.

There were begging and pleading noises coming from the second daughter as the woman in black sat next to her. “Poor girl, I’m afraid that I’m not the one who you should direct your whining at. The target of your pitiful sounds should be your own not-so-dear mother, who is content for you to endure torment, rather than give me a little piece of data.” Athena said “Are you going to give it to me, Jan?”

The helpless woman knew that the formula couldn’t fall into the hands of this monster, so she had no choice but to shake her head. This is the worst day of my life, I don’t think that this is going to end with the tickling. Jan felt even more helpless as she could do nothing but listen to the shrieks of suffering emanating from Angela as her sides endured a frenzy of tickling.

After ten minutes were spent with the poor captive screaming and gasping from the torment that was inflicted on her, Athena stopped and knelt down beside Jan. “I’m not even going to bother asking you from now on, all you have to do save your daughters from misery is to scream out three times. You may have to wait until the next ten minutes are up though, as it’s your turn again.”

“MMMGGGGMMMM!” Cried the helpless mother as her feet were incessantly tickled by the merciless woman, and her wrists and ankles hurt as the metal edges of the cuffs dug into her bare flesh. If anything, this session was much worse, and the poor lady often found herself struggling to take in air because of the ferocity of the attack.

When her ten minutes were over, the tormenting of Katherine continued, but the fact that Jan was no longer being tickled brought little comfort to her as her daughter was made to suffer for the mother’s silence, and she watched the younger lady squirm as her arms were pained by the tape.

After the torture of Katherine ended, it was Angela’s turn to scream and shout as her sides were again tickled by the black clad woman and the mother again had to endure the of her daughter being tickled.

Once this ended, Athena walked around to the front of the three captives and said “Your mother has been very cruel to her poor daughters, as she could have told me the location of the box, but her decision was to have you two suffer instead. Anyway, you three look very hot and bothered, so I think that I’ll allow you a little time to ‘cool down’, hehe.”


Cool down? What have you got in store for us?

No comments:

Post a Comment