Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Sunday 16 November 2014

The Red Widow Part 2

The lift descended to the ground floor of the building, and the couple were walking through the reception when Sarah halted. “I think that I need to sit down for a few minutes.”

“Why, is there something wrong with you?” Brian asked as he helped Sarah to sit down on a red couch, with him sitting on her left.

“It’s not that, Brain. This has come as a complete shock, and my mind is in a whirl from this revelation. There are so many things to sort out, so many people to tell. I don’t know what to do, as I’ve never done this before.”

Brian smiled. “This may come as a surprise to you Sarah, but that has been true of every mother in history. Don’t worry, you have friends and family who can help you through this.”

“I’m sorry, it’s just that I’ve become all flustered with the situation. Maybe we should start with family, so it would be a good idea to sort out an appropriate time to call Lucinda and Desmond Holderness. It’s only right that they get to hear the news before everybody else.”

“I that case, I would suggest that we telephone them at five o’clock in the afternoon, as it should be midday in England.” Brian cuddled his partner as they began to discuss the arrangements that they would make for the future...

The helpless captive continued in her weakened struggle against the tape that bound her to the pole, and as she turned her head to the left, she could look through the glass as Anne typed away on her laptop. Without looking behind you, you have no idea what is happening in here. Please Anne, get up and turn around!

“You have no idea how beautiful and perfect you are.” The doctor said as she gripped the hem of Chloé’s red sweater and lifted it up until the girl’s black bra was exposed. “I must provide you with your pleasure.” A line of kisses were planted along the bare skin above the bra, and this attention made the captive moan from the teasing that she received from the captor.

Sarah is right, your mind is affected so that you enjoy this, no matter who is doing it to you. As the bound lady looked around the room in order to try and find some means of distraction from the moment, she focused on one of the pheromone lights in the room and as she watched, it changed from pink to red.

Mon Dieu, it is me! But how is it possible? Oh, that feels so good. The front clasp of Chloé’s bra was unhooked, and the cups were pulled away so that her bare skin was exposed along with her already erect nipples that the doctor tantalised with the tip of her tongue. Carry on Miss Smith. Non, you must stop! The needle, I must have been infected when I put my hand down on the needle. But the virus would be unable to work that fast, so there must be something else involved as well. Non, don’t do it.

“Your breasts show that you want this, my helpless mate, so I will continue.” Kisses and playful bites were applied to the captive’s breasts while the woman unbuttoned Chloé’s denim shorts and pulled them down to her knees.

Non, not my tights! The hands of the doctor took hold of the young lady’s red tights and they were pulled down to her mid-thighs, which caused the captive to blush as the most intimate part of her body was exposed. Oh, this is so pleasurable, non, I must try to resist. A tremble went through Chloé’s body as the doctor administered the first caress to the captive’s Mound of Venus, while her right nipple was sucked and bitten by the woman. Her hips twitched as the flame of desire grew in her intimacy, and she wondered if she would be able to maintain her resistance for much longer as she thrust her body at her captor.

My body has taken on a will of its own, which is just how Sarah described her incidents. Please help me someone, before I drive Miss Smith mad! There was a movement out of the corner of her eye, and she turned her head to see Anne close the lid of her notebook, just as the caresses of the captive’s flower started. At last, please turn around so that you can see what is happening in here. The agent rose from her desk, picked the notebook up, and she was nearly at the door when she turned her head to make one last check on the laboratory.

As she looked at the sight in front of her, the agent’s expression changed to astonishment and then horror as Chloé’s plight became visible to her. One quick look down showed that the intercom was off, so she pressed the button so that she was able to speak.

“Miss Smith, what on earth are you doing to poor Chloé?”

“I am mating with her so that she can get the pleasure that she deserves. I know that you want her, so that’s why I switched the intercom off. She belongs to me!”

“Hang on Chloé, I’ll help you.” Anne was just as the door between the two rooms when she spotted the red glow from the lamps. “Wait, I’ll call for help, as I can’t help you.” The agent pulled her phone out of her pocket and said “Priority, Widow!”

The helpless young lady watched as the phone call was made, and she put all of her will to resisting the climax that seemed to be about a minute away.

Sarah was startled as the phone in her pocket began to play the four distinctive notes from Beethoven’s Fifth Symphony, and she was worried when she held the phone to her ear, as she knew that this was an emergency. “Sarah here, what is it? Upstairs to the laboratory, right now?” The woman was already standing on her feet and she was walking to the lift which had just opened on the ground floor. Brian had overheard her remarks, and he was following right behind her as she entered the lift and pressed the button for the floor with the laboratory.

“Okay Anne, I understand, and I’ll tell Brian.” Sarah ended the call and looked at her partner. “Chloé is bound and gagged in the laboratory and she is almost at her peak, Miss Smith is mating with her, and the pheromone lights are red. Anne knows that if she enters the room, Chloé won’t be saved and Miss Smith could be hurt very badly, so it is up to us.”

“Right then, I’ll subdue Miss Smith while you help Chloé. Knowing what you can be like at this point means that freeing her from her bonds is to happen after you pleasure her.” The lift door opened, and Anne was standing by the door.

“Thank goodness you are here, I think that Chloé may only have seconds left.”

The kisses on her breasts and the caresses of her intimacy had driven the captive to almost the point of release, and her mind had surrendered to the desire. Please, take me over the edge and fill me with pleasure, just a little more. Just as the librarian was about to explode with pleasure, the door opened and two people rushed into the room which distracted Miss Smith from her actions. Non, what are you doing, you’ll stop her.

“You can’t have her she’s mine! Chloé is mine to mate with.” Even Brian was surprised for a moment by the ferocity of the doctor’s attack, but he managed to take hold of her right wrist and force her to the floor before taking a zip-tie out of his pocket and binding her wrists together. “I know what you want, you want her for yourself!” A second zip-tie was wrapped around the doctor’s ankles and pulled tight before Brian lifted her over his shoulder and carried her out of the room, closing the door behind him.

By this time, Chloé had become frantic from denial, and she twisted and writhed in her bonds from the exquisite torment that her body was experiencing in her bound state. Please, give me my release. I need to climax! The captive thrust her body at the woman and she put on the best pleading that she could through her eyes. The first kiss on Chloé’s breasts by Sarah sent a shockwave of pleasure through the girl’s body, and she cried out has there was a gentle stroke over the petals of her flower. Make love to me Sarah, please take me to the heights of ecstasy.

The kissing and caressing of the bound lady increased until her lust was taken over the edge, and she screamed as bliss of her climax engulfed her very being.

When her post orgiastic reverie had ended, Chloé noticed that Sarah had put her clothing back into position, and the tape that bound her wrists together was cut apart by a scalpel that the woman was using to free her. “Is Miss Smith okay, Sarah? That was a very close call, and I am puzzled by the fact that I was her target, yet I have never been anywhere near the original virus.” After the tape around the girl’s wrists was unwrapped she was freed from the post, so Sarah removed her watch with the pink face and strapped in onto Chloé’s left wrist, where it began to change to a crimson colour.

“There’s only one way to say this, Chloé, it was you and you must have the virus inside you.” The woman reached into her left pocket, brought out the suppressor aerosol which was sprayed over the young lady, and the librarian watched as her dial colour changed to a glowing green. “That does confirm it, and what we have to do is find out what has happened. However, we should check on the others and see how Miss Smith is doing.”

They made their way out of the laboratory and joined up with the group just outside the lift door, with Miss Smith dabbing at her eyes with a handkerchief. “Chloé should be okay now, but I think that we need to find out what has changed inside her.” Sarah said as she comforted the doctor.

The doctor took the cloth away from her eyes and looked up at the FBI agent. “Thank you Anne, had you not made the phone call I would be breaking up right about now with fantasies about being eaten. If everybody gives me a few minutes, I shall put on the suit and start taking samples from Chloé and Sarah.” The doctor put her handkerchief away and walked into the office, leaving the others in the corridor.

Brian turned to Sarah. “I think that I had better not go in there, as something has happened which seems to have terrified Miss Smith. As soon as the chemical effect had stopped, she suddenly burst into tears and said ‘Please don’t do that to me, I’m only a child’ over and over again.”

“As Brian seemed to have a negative effect on her, he stepped back.” Anne said “So I freed her from the zip-ties, at which point she seemed to come back to her senses.”

Sarah looked worried at this news. “It almost sounds as if an old memory has been triggered, one which she is trying to suppress, and being tied up by Brian has brought to the front of her mind.”

“Anyway, my staying here is probably not a good idea right now.” Brian embraced his partner, giving her a long kiss on the lips. “So, I’ll go into town and just wonder around while Miss Smith does her tests. Call me when you want to leave, and I’ll meet you in the lobby.”

Sarah kissed Brian. “I will, but I’d better go in soon as she’ll want to prod, probe and prick me with various devices.” They relaxed the embrace, Brian made his way to the lift and he entered once the doors opened.

“As for me, I’ll wait downstairs as I think that Chloé should be with James for tonight, so I’ll take her to visit him at the university. If she remains in this condition, I’ll arrange to have an apartment set up for them both to live at, as it would be easier to keep an eye on them.”

Chloé put on a brave smile. “I understand, it is going to be safer for others if it is easier for you to monitor my condition, oui?”

“Okay Anne, I’ll see you when Chloé has finished with the testing.” Sarah said as Anne walked towards the lift, while the two unusual ladies made their way back into the laboratory where a tearful and suited up Miss Smith was preparing the equipment for new tests.

“This is going to take until early evening, so you might need to eat or drink in a few hours. It’s okay to contact the lobby, as they can have food sent up.” Miss Smith said to her patients.

There were many tests, some of them long and laborious with the ladies feeling as if they had been poked in places that they didn’t even know existed, and time went on with the final test taking place at around six o’clock in the evening. Anne made herself useful during the day by bringing up food and drink when necessary for the three people in the laboratory, and when the tests were nearly over, she stayed in the room with the other ladies.

“That’s the final test that I can think of for you, Chloé, so maybe Anne should take you to James’s room at the university for tonight. I want you to pick up James and Chloé in the morning and bring them here please, Anne. I have an idea of what is happening, but I need to make a few tests later this evening to be sure.” Miss Smith picked up a spray can of the antidote and handed it to the librarian. “Take this just in case.”

Chloé accepted the item and turned to Anne who said “Come on, Chloé, let’s take you to James so that you can spend the night together. I’ll pick you up bright and early tomorrow, so don’t stay up too late.” After hugs and kisses between Sarah and the young lady ended, Anne left the room with the girl in tow, leaving Miss Smith with Sarah.

“If you don’t mind, Sarah, I’d like to take a large blood sample from you so that I can do some more tests tonight. The doctor said as she unzipped and removed her hazard suit before using a large syringe to withdraw more blood from Sarah, which was placed in a storage unit. “You will need another watch, seeing as Chloé has inherited yours, so to speak. You’ll probably show pink until your children will be born, but it’s better to still have a means of monitoring you.” A cabinet was opened and a watch was picked up by Miss Smith who walked over to her patient.

Sarah turned to her right on the couch, so that it would be easier for Miss Smith to strap the device onto her left wrist, and so the doctor sat facing the mother-to-be, with the watch in her hands. As the strap was placed around her wrist, Sarah looked at the doctor. “I’m sorry about what happened to you today, we didn’t know that you would be scared so much by Brian’s actions.”

There was a firm grip on Sarah’s right hand after the watch was buckled into place. “It’s not Brian’s fault as he had no way of knowing what would happen, and it was preferable to the alternative. Anyway, it was a long time ago, and you need to be going as I have taken up enough of your time.”

Sarah placed her right hand over the hands of the doctor as she looked into her face. “There is plenty of time, and what happens in the past affects the present.” As she looked at the troubled woman, it almost seemed for a moment as if a struggle was going on inside the doctor’s mind, until there was a slow nod.

“When I was a kid, I loved to play cops and robbers. In fact, I used to end up as the damsel in distress, and the others called me ‘Miss Houdini’ because I could get out of most tie-ups that they put me in, so I even challenged the boys to tie me up.”

“This is what led me to the worst and most horrific day of my life. I was playing in the park, wearing white trainers, t-shirt and shorts and I sat down on a bench in a secluded area, when a man in a blue suit sat beside me. He said that he had heard about my exploits as Miss Houdini, but he said that he would be too much of a challenge for me.”

“I was a complete idiot, so I told him to try his best and that I would get out of it. Within minutes, I was lying face down on the bench and tied tighter than I could have possibly imagined, with my hands tied to my feet. He took a roll of tape and wrapped it around my head and my mouth so I couldn’t speak or shout. It was then that he told me that he was taking me away and that mummy wasn’t going to see me ever again.”

“As he picked me up, the pull of the ropes on my limbs turned to agony, and I started to cry. He carried me over to his car, opened the trunk and dropped me in before pushing the lid back down. I was terrified as the car travelled, and after a while he opened the trunk, picked me up and carried me into the house. He took me upstairs and placed me on the bed, and to this day I can smell his breath as he told me of all the games that he was going to play with me, again and again and again.”

“PLEASE DON’T DO THIS TO ME! I’M JUST A CHILD!”

Miss Smith burst into tears at this point, and just sobbed for several minutes as she was comforted by Sarah, who noticed that her new watch was almost illuminating the room in a pink light. “Just as he picked up a knife and started to cut apart my t-shirt so that he could start his games, there was a shout of ‘Stop! Police!’ He raised the knife as if to stab me, shots rang out, and I was spattered with blood as his body fell onto me. Someone saw him put me into the car trunk, and the police were already familiar with his location.”

“Ever since then, I’ve had the same nightmare every night, with him standing over me with the knife.” Miss Smith used her handkerchief to dab at her eyes while Sarah hugged her, and the watch returned to its usual pink. “The most insane thing is that I’ve never spoken about this to anyone. Oh, the therapists knew what happened to me, and they always tried to get me to tell them, but I refused as it was too terrifying to tell anyone. Even Melinda Harper, my latest therapist said that I cannot get proper help until I can talk about the incident.”

There was another hug from Sarah, and the doctor stopped crying. “You have spoken to me, Miss Smith, so maybe you can speak to the therapist. Perhaps you should make an appointment for tomorrow, and I’ll come with you so that I can hold your hand.”

“It’s Kayla.” Miss Smith said “You can call me Kayla. I’ve never used the name since that day, which is why Miss Smith has been used.”

“Will you be all right, Kayla? I mean you have gone through quite a revelation this afternoon.”

Kayla smiled. “The weird thing is that I do feel all right, better than I have for a long time. I think that in a way that you have really helped me this afternoon.” She hugged Sarah back and they sat there with their arms around each other, until there was a beep from the phone of the expectant mother.

“That’s probably Brian. Now I have some more experiments to do, and you have to spend time with your partner.” Kayla smiled as she checked the readouts on the monitor. “I’ll see you in the morning, bye for now.”


I can’t see how I could have helped Kayla, but something has changed her, and I think that it’s for the better. Sarah rose from the couch and exited the room before checking her phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment