Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Sunday 16 November 2014

The Red Widow Part 4

At nine o’clock in the morning, the group of five were sitting on the long couch in Kayla Smiths’s laboratory as they faced the large monitor that had descended from the wall. Anne was to the right in her usual work clothes, Chloé and James were to her left, and then it was Sarah and Brian on the left side of the couch. Because she had received a text from Kayla which mentioned that the scientist had made an appointment to see her therapist later in the morning, Sarah wasn’t in her casual clothing, and instead she was wearing a light pink blouse under a grey jacket and skirt, with natural hose and black heels.

The scientist was making a few adjustments to her presentation before she picked up a remote control. “The show is about to begin, so please make sure that all phones are switched off. Drinks and popcorn are available in the lobby.” She said as she pressed a button which dimmed the lights.

“Miss Smith, sorry, Kayla. You seem to be remarkably cheerful this morning. In fact, I’ve never seen you like this.” Anne said.

“You can thank Sarah for that, as she took an awful big weight off my shoulders by listening to me yesterday afternoon. In fact, she’s holding my hand at the therapy unit when I visit for my appointment.”

“Maybe Sarah is producing a new pheromone.” Chloé said “One that induces calmness or prevents a major emotional response. After all, going into overdrive if you are pregnant could lead to a very dangerous situation for mother and children.”

Kayla thought for a moment. “This is something that we need to check out, but it should be left until after my visit, and we need to start the show.”

Click. “The first upper image shows Sarah’s DNA after she was infected by Parlour and the second is after the Saturday incident which caused the final mutation.”

Click. “Now we show below, three images of Chloé’s DNA. The first is before she and Sarah met, the second is after the Saturday incident, when I collected DNA from everyone involved, and the third data is from yesterday.

Click. “This shows what could be assumed to be the virus mutation, and please note that it is on both of Sarah’s DNA images. However, on the bottom with Chloé’s DNA, the left image is free from Parlour DNA, the middle has some DNA alteration, but the right alteration mirrors Sarah’s completely.”

Click. “This new strand at the top right hand corner is actually a representative of Holderness DNA. Please notice that it is highlighted in Sarah’s DNA as well. The unusual thing is that the second and third sample of Chloé’s DNA show a small part of this.”

“Now for the explanation. I think that when Chloé and Sarah became intimate on the Friday and Saturday, a mutated form of the Parlour virus formed in Sarah and was transferred to Chloé. It seems that a small amount of Holderness DNA went along for the ride as well.”

Chloé stood up. “That explains something that always troubled me. On the Saturday night when Sarah had her nightmare, I had no proper connection with either the Strongs or Holderness family. If I had been infected and a little DNA was added, then this would explain why Sarah could have a dream about me.”

Kayla continued. “This mutated form of the virus was insufficient to alter Chloé’s system into pheromone production. However, Sarah is producing a new form of Parlour in her body, and when Chloé became infected yesterday, this new material filled in the blocks and acted like the original Parlour, with all of the same effects. You can see this on the lower right image”

“There is one major difference between Sarah and Chloé and it is that the new virus inside Chloé’s system is dying and the DNA will revert back to normal. I would say that in another twenty four hours, Chloé will be back to her original self with no ill effects.”

Kayla pressed a button, the room was illuminated again and Anne stood up. “Are you saying that Chloé can be just as effective as Sarah was, and that she can be another Pink Widow?”

“That is possible, but it would need a regular supply of virus from Sarah, and the virus dies over forty eight hours. If this was done, Chloé could function as a full Pink Widow and replace Sarah.”

“Excuse me.” James said “Everyone is going on about Chloé taking Sarah’s place, but shouldn’t you ask Chloé whether or not she wants to do this.” He turned to his girlfriend. “After all, it will be you that will be on the front line, Chloé.”

“I will need time to think this over, especially after what happened to Sarah in the recent incident, and it is a very scary prospect. I hope that you are not in any kind of hurry for a decision from me.”

“That’s okay, Chloé.” Anne said “Take as much time as you need. It would be a major step for you, and I would fully understand if you didn’t want to do this.”

“I will think it over today, as I will be working late in the library to make up for yesterday’s absence. If you would be so kind as to take James and I to the university and school library, Anne.”

“I could drop them off and return to the farmhouse, Anne.” Brian said “I know that Sara will be travelling to the unit with Kayla, so I have nothing to do right now. That means you can return to your office, Anne.”

“Thanks Brian, there’s even more paperwork to catch up on at the moment.” Anne said as the group left that laboratory, rode the lift to the ground floor and exited the building together. They split into three groups, Brian with Chloé and James, Anne on her own, and Kayla with Sarah. The two women entered Kayla’s white car and drove to the building where the doctor’s appointment was, leaving the car in the parking lot as they entered the building. As they waited for the lift, Kayla started to look a little anxious, so Sarah held out her right hand.

“You’ll feel better if you hold my hand, Kayla.” The scientist placed her left hand in Sarah’s right and it seemed as though she became calm again. “It seems that Chloé may be on to something. If this is the case, then you should stop working on finding a cure for me and change direction into studying what chemicals may be causing this, as it could revolutionise medical treatment and help millions of people.”

The lift opened, so the two women walked out of the lift and up to the door which was marked ‘Melinda Harper, Therapist.’ Kayla knocked on the door and a voice inside said “come in and sit down”, so she opened the door and the pair entered to find a small office which also had an area set aside for an armchair and a long blue settee. The raven haired, green eyed Melinda was standing by the chair, and she wore blue slacks, white blouse and black shoes.

“Good morning, Kayla, Sarah. I must say that I am surprised and happy that you have made an appointment to see me, but what is Sarah’s reason for coming?”
“Sarah is literally here to hold my hand, as she somehow alleviates my fears. We can say more on this later, but shall we start with the session?”

“By all means, please sit on the sofa.” Melinda motioned to the couch, and the two ladies sat there while she seated herself on the chair. “Kayla, maybe we should start by you telling me what happened on that day.”

The scientist explained in full detail about what had happened to her on that dreadful day, and she didn’t flinch from any of the probing and detailed questions that the therapist subjected her to in the hour long session.

“I must say that you have come and incredibly long way today, especially when I had almost given you up for lost.” Melinda said as she took notes. “Do you think that you will need Sarah to come with you in future?”

“I’ll think that be able to come alone for my future sessions, but I owe a tremendous debt to Sarah as I think that it is her gift that helped me to speak to you.” Kayla explained as much as she could about Sarah’s genetic alteration, and that it seemed to have the opposite of causing fear.

The therapist rose from her chair as she made a few notes on her tablet, and she went over to Sarah. “It seems that you have a rare ability, and I would like to ask you for a favour.”

“Certainly.” Sarah said “Ask away.”

“I have a few more cases of the most difficult kind to see today, and the first involves that of a mother and daughter who will not talk about what happened to them. Now, you don’t have to do anything but hold hands, but please remember that anything you hear must be held in the strictest confidence. I would guess though that you don’t really need to be told this, as there is more going on than I have been told.”

“Yes Melinda, I would be happy to help you.” Sarah said “Do you want to wait, Kayla? You don’t have to, if you need to get back to work as I can call Brian for a lift.”

Kayla smiled “Well, I have an idea for an outfit for Chloé if she says yes. After all, she did make one for you. I need to do a little shopping and sewing, and it should be ready for tomorrow.” The two ladies hugged each other and Kayla rose from the settee. “I’ll see you tomorrow Sarah, please take proper care of myself.”

“Bye for now, Kayla.” The scientist walked to the door, opened it and closed it behind her as she left the room. A minute later there was a knock on the door.

“Come in and make yourself comfortable.” A ten year old girl and a thirty year old woman who were wearing conservative clothing entered the room. The most notable thing about them was the pale and tired look on their faces, a look which Sarah recognised from when she had to help rescue the Holderness and Craig families in England.

“Now, each of you sit beside Sarah, and take hold of one of her hands.” The mother and daughter did so, with the mother on Sarah’s right and the daughter on her left, and as she put out her hands they were gripped and pressed by the two newcomers.

The effect on the patients was noticeable in an instant as their features softened and the girl began to sniffle a little.

“Now, please explain to me what happened.” What followed was a harrowing tale, and Sarah understood why Melinda had mentioned about confidentiality, as nothing said here could ever be repeated elsewhere. There was some sobbing and crying, but the two managed to talk about everything and at the end they even thanked Sarah for helping them to talk about what happened and that she had been a tremendous help.

The next three cases were also handled in the same way, with the patients talking in a frank and open manner to the therapist and they all thanked Sarah as well for listening to them. After the last session was finished, Melinda sat beside Sarah on the settee.

“You have been an incredible help today, Sarah, and I really think that you have a gift that can help many other people.”

Sarah looked at the therapist. “I don’t know how it works, even though it must have something to do with chemical production.”

“I think that it lessens the fear and emotional reaction to the particular trauma that these patients have suffered. It’s theorised that some people can either not handle the emotion that is created, or the brain takes an axe to parts of itself causing major psychological effects. Instead of an axe, your chemical must act like a scalpel, causing a major lessening of the emotion or even stopping it altogether. Sarah, you could make a fortune from this.”

“It’s not money that I’m thinking of, Melinda. Given how I ended up in this situation in the first place, the thought of making money out of this does not make me happy. I already have a comfortable allowance for my purposes, so I don’t need to be paid. If I am to help, then it will be for free, as I will not accept money from this.”

“But you will help?” Melinda asked.

“I have a few people I have to check with, but I think that they will say yes as well. I have one condition and that is I can also ask for special cases to be added to my sessions as I see fit.”

“Certainly, would you like to start on Monday afternoon if you get your agreements from the others?”

“Yes, and I will require a session for three people on that Monday, if I can get them here. Put my name down on the records as Sarah Carter.”

Melinda rose from the couch. “I need to close for today, as I have to work elsewhere in the afternoon. Do you need a lift anywhere?”

“I will call Brian to take me home.” Sarah answered as the two ladies left the office. “Once I’m home I will have someone else to contact.” Sarah took out her phone as Melinda left the floor in the lift. “Brian, could you fetch me from the unit? Thank you. I need to discuss something very important with you once you arrive, and then I will have to contact Anne.”


Chloé had been very busy at the library and by the time that she had finished, it was nine o’clock in the evening.  As she packed up her items, she took the can out of her pocket and sprayed the antidote over her body. “I know that I will be safe for tomorrow, but I want to make sure that I will not affect anyone of the way to James’s room at the university.” The small can was placed back in her pocket and she turned all of the lights out as she left the library, but as she left she noticed a large and heavy bench to the right of the door.

Maybe I should see if I could move lift it a little. The librarian put one hand under the bench, and she remembered the recent incident that had caused her great anger which caused her heart to race. A moment later, the end of the bench rose from the floor, and Chloé calmed herself back down. Well, I will be safe, even if there are any muggers between here and the university, as they will be the ones in danger.

After a few more minutes, she left the building by the main door, and she listened to the rustling of the trees. Non, I am not just listening, as there seem to be something else. Is it the tiny vibrations caused by the movement? It is almost as if I can feel them. This must be what Sarah and Brian have described about feeling where something is, rather than seeing it.

As the librarian walked along the path to the university, she saw that a large area was dark because all of the lighting was off. Merde! It was like this for two nights last week, and I had to make detours each time. I have no problems in walking to James tonight as I cannot be surprised. There were unusual vibrations coming from off the path as she walked along, and her curiosity got the better of her as she stepped towards the object of her interest. It is behind the bushes, and if I get closer I will see through them to what lies beyond. Wait, someone is whimpering.

The young lady moved closer by taking silent steps, and she knew that the darkness would hide her from whoever is there. If it is nothing unusual, then I can be on my way, with no one the wiser. After another twenty feet, what was happening behind the bushes became clear to the librarian. There is a woman laying down on the ground, with her ankles together and her arms are behind her back. Given that she is emitting muffled squeals, my only conclusion is that she is bound and gagged. Surrounding her are four young men, and they are circling her. This does not bode well for the poor mademoiselle.

After getting to just the other side of the bushes, the wind changed and it carried the voice of the leader, who sounded as if his ‘courage’ came from the drink that he had consumed earlier. “We’ve had enough fun teasing you, and now it is time for our fun, you whore. You won’t have seen enough of us to provide a proper description, and after you’ve provided the evening’s entertainment, those pretty eyes of yours will be put out so that you will never be able to point us out in an identity parade.”

At this, the captive gave out a suppressed scream which only made her captors laugh. I am unable to walk away and leave the lady to her fate, but my choices are very few. If I stand back and call the police, they may arrive too late, and the thugs could still get away. If I fight all four of them, I will exhaust myself, and I could be at their mercy. That leaves me only one choice, and I understand why Sarah walked into her neighbour’s house on that fateful Saturday in order to save them.


Putting on a falsetto voice, Chloé shouted out loud “I am lost, is there anyone there who can help me?” and as she lifted the lid covering her watch, she could see that the dial burned crimson…

No comments:

Post a Comment