Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Sunday 16 November 2014

The Red Widow Part 6

It was nine o’clock on the Wednesday morning and Chloé was sitting in the living room of the farmhouse, along with Anne, Sarah, and Brian as they waited for Kayla to arrive in her van. Five minutes later, they saw the vehicle pull into a parking space in front of the house, and the scientist pulled out a large luggage case which she wheeled to the front door.

Brian walked over to the door and opened it so that Kayla could enter the farmhouse. “Good morning Kayla, how are you today?”

“Good morning Brian, I feel great today. Sarah has done me a lot of good, and I owe her a great debt. I must apologise for being late, but there were a few last minute adjustments to be done.”

“Don’t worry about it, Kayla.” Anne said “This is only a preliminary meeting, but we might be able to get a lot done this morning. Did you bring everything?”

“Yes, I even have a stored form of the virus that I filtered from Sarah’s blood and it should keep for at least two weeks. I also have small cans of the counter agent, both plain and disguised as a deodorant.” The side of the case was opened and the scientist brought out the aerosol sprays, some of which were black, with the rest covered with a label that read ‘Deodorant La Veuve Ruoge’. “The disguised cans have a deodorant chemical mixed in, so if someone else picks it up and uses it, they will be no wiser.”

A small red box was taken out of the side of the case by the scientist. “This contains the virus that is being generated by Sarah. There are three methods of introducing the virus into your bloodstream, Chloé. The first is by a small aerosol spray, and you use this by breathing in when you spray it into your mouth.” The small spray bottle was taken out of the box and placed on the living room table. “The second is in a pill form which envelops a liquid suspension, and if you prefer, you can take one every morning as a regular dose.” A small jar of pills were put on the table beside the bottle.

The librarian looked down at her watch and she noticed that the green glow was fading to a dull grey. “It seems that the virus is dying inside my body, so I will need some more for today.”

“Well, it might be useful to test the third option this morning, as it is designed to fit into your glove at the tip of the little finger. It is a little pad which has a very small needle on the end, and when you press hard you inject the virus along with a little adrenalin into your bloodstream. From what happened last night, it seems that the emotion and adrenaline of the situation seems to trigger an effect that can negate the counteragent, so this can be very useful as a booster if necessary.” A rectangular box was opened, which showed the pads that the woman put down beside the pill jar.

The top of the case was opened and a holdall was brought out by Kayla, who put it on the settee. “This is a little something that I designed for you as a costume, just as you chose Sarah’s, and I hope that it isn’t too bad. There is a red wig included, as I think that your natural hair will give you away otherwise. By the way, given what you will be involved in, it would be best if you stripped fully before putting on the costume.”

Chloé picked up the bag and turned toward the stairs. “Is it okay if I get changed in the spare bedroom? I should only be a few minutes.”

“Go ahead Chloé, I would love to see what Kayla has designed for you.” Sarah said “I have a feeling it will be most interesting.”

The young lady walked up the stairs with the holdall and entered the spare room which contained another double bed, and she took no time in stripping herself of her normal clothing before opening the holdall and arranging the outfit on the bed. You said a little something, but you must have worked very hard to get this ready. I will most likely look silly with this on, but that will take people’s attention away from my face. The librarian started to get dressed in the costume…

As Chloé descended the stairs, her cheeks were as red as the costume that she was wearing, but the others in the living room gave looks of approval.

Kayla was the first to speak. “This season’s heroine fashion colours are red and black, as shown by the costume of the Red Widow. Notice the long straight bright red wig which covers the real hair of our meek, mild mannered librarian, and the red velvet Zorro mask also helps to conceal the identity of our angel of justice. The sweater is red with black sleeves, the logo on her chest is that of a black hour glass, and over each breast is a large flap which is connected at the top and sides with press studs which allow the villains to gain easy access to her breasts.”

“Over the red tights which have a flap at the appropriate location, Chloé is wearing black hot pants that have a panel which is held on the front by Velcro. Again, the flap and the panel are to allow the unfortunate thug to gain his ‘reward’ which will be well deserved.”

“The effect is completed by the red knee length combat boots and over the elbow gloves, and later I will attach the black utility belt which will complete the ensemble.”

Anne turned to the scientist. “You’re a regular Edith Head, putting that together. Just how long have you been thinking about this?”

“Actually, it was going through my mind since the incident on Monday, and I was working since the that evening.”

“I think that my accent will reveal who I am, as well as my features.” Chloé said.

“Don’t worry about that, Chloé, Brian has an idea concerning your accent, and a few make up tips from me will accentuate and diminish features which will make you appear to be different.” Sarah said.

“I would like to see how these tabs work in action, so would you please attach two of them into Chloé’s glove?” Anne asked.

“Certainly Anne.” Kayla picked up two tabs and slotted them into little compartments that were at the tips of the gloves’ little fingers. “Now, what do we do next?”

Anne picked up a cloth bag that she had carried into the living room and handed it to Sarah. “As it is supposed to be used under special circumstances, our heroine must be placed in restraint. You know what to do, Sarah.”

Sarah took a coil of white rope out of the bag. “Okay, Red Widow, place your hands behind your back, palm to palm.” Chloé did so, and the woman wrapped and cinched her wrists before tying a knot that was out of the reach of the young lady’s fingers. The librarian’s elbows were pulled together and a second coil was used to bind the end of her forearms together so that her arms were locked behind her back.

“I think that this is the first time that you have bound me, mon amie.”

“I don’t think that captured heroines are allowed to speak, so kindly open your mouth wide.” The woman picked up a large red ball-gag and inserted the ball into the girl’s mouth before buckling the straps together at the back of her neck.” I never thought that this would be so enjoyable, placing you in bondage.”

This is a side of you that I have never experienced before, but it is quite pleasurable. Two long coils were taken around her body and arms, one around her chest, above and below her breasts and the other bound her arms to her waist. You do mean business today, Sarah.

“I shall now take the captive upstairs to the spare room and tie her to the bed, where she will meet her fate.” Sarah pushed Chloé in the back. “Up the stairs, and be quick about it, unless you want to feel my wrath on your backside.” The helpless young lady wasted no time in going up the stairs and into the bedroom with the woman picking up the bag and following her. “Lie on your back on the brass bed, spread your legs out towards the corners and do not keep me waiting.”

You are being very dominant today, Sarah and it seems that Anne has encouraged you to be this way. The bound girl got onto the bed, and after a little struggle, she managed to lie on her back and spread her legs towards the corners of the bed. Two more ropes were taken out of the bag by the woman, and Chloé’s ankles were soon secured to the bottom of corners of the bed. I am immobile, and completely at your mercy.

There was a crackle from the loudspeaker in the ceiling, and the captive could hear Anne’s voice. “See if you can use the tab in your right glove, Chloé.” The young lady pressed the tip of her right little finger against the palm of her hand, and a few seconds later she could feel the pinprick which indicated that the serum would be entering her blood stream. As the captive looked around the room, the pale glow from the special lights changed from pink to red which showed that the pheromone production was active again.

It does seem to happen at an incredible rate, so the presence of the virus must act as a trigger mechanism. She was puzzled by Sarah’s unusual behaviour as the woman turned her back to the captive and sniffed the air several times, before kneeling on the bed between the legs of the girl.

“Now that you are helpless and unable to hurt me, I will mate with you and pleasure you.” Sarah lay down on top of the helpless librarian and kissed her on the cheek while using her hands to pull open the flaps which covered the breasts of the captive.

Oh no Sarah, it is affecting you! The girl struggled and pulled against her bonds but she felt as weak as a newborn, which left her with no chance to break free. Please stop Sarah, you do not want to do this. The woman landed sweet kisses along the mounds of Chloé’s breasts while moving her fingers down to between the girl’s legs, and the helpless lady realised that her own desires would soon overwhelm her protests. Soon, I will be urging you on to take me.

“You have such a wonderful body, and you deserve to have someone mate with you. I will provide you with the pleasure that you want.” Sarah sucked and kissed the girl’s nipples while she pulled down the partition on the hot pants and folded the flap over on the tights.

Oui please, caress me there. Non, you must stop it, Sarah. Oh, but it will feel so good when you touch me. Pull away, please pull away There was a gasp from the captive’s gagged lips as Sarah’s fingertips traced a path of delight over the petals of her flower. You must give me more! Non, you must take control of yourself!

The caress of the captive’s flower elicited another cry of joy from the captive who was losing herself in the pleasure. “The quivering of your body tells me that you want your pleasure, and I shall provide you with it.”

Take me Sarah, I want to feel bliss from you, but it will affect you so much. The kissing and sucking of Chloé’s breasts and the deep strokes of her flower had taken her right to the edge, and she knew that she would feel the ecstasy of orgasm.

Just when Chloé thought that she was going to reach her peak, Sarah pulled back and knelt up straight, leaving the helpless captive in denial.

“I bet that you wished that you had never teased me on that Saturday, placing me in bondage, sticking me in a luggage case, and taking me by taxi to James’s house. Gotcha!”

The first thought that went through Chloé’s mind was: You are not affected after all, thank goodness! The second was: You let me think that you were in trouble just to get revenge, you- you- It was probably good that Sarah’s knowledge of the French Language was nonexistent and the Chloé’s gag was quite effective, otherwise the woman would have been exposed to some very coarse words.

After the young lady had cooled down, Sarah gave the captive sweet caresses on her valley so that she would be reminded just how close she was to release. “I don’t believe that you fell for it, Chloé. After all, it was shown on Monday that I was immune to your effects, so why should it be any different today. You should have seen the look on your face. Anyway, I have my revenge for what you did to me, so it is time to give you your release.” The woman leant forward and kissed Chloé’s breasts as the captive’s valley was probed and caressed to its utmost extent, and there was a loud scream from the young lady as she was engulfed by the bliss of orgasm...

As the Chloé roused from her post-orgiastic reverie, she realise that her ropes had been removed, the ball-gag was no longer filling her mouth, and her clothing was back in position. Sitting at the edge of the bed was Sarah, who was smoothing her cheek. “You were out of it for a while, Chloé, and I was wondering whether or not to rouse you.”

“I was scared that you had fallen under the influence of the chemical, Madame Sarah, but I should have realised that you would not be susceptible because you rescued me on Monday. I let myself be fooled, rather than trying to think about it.”

After Chloé rose from the bed, Sarah hugged her and they stood in each other’s arms for a few seconds. “I’m sorry, but I always wanted to get my own back for that Saturday morning. I think that we need to do something first, before we go downstairs though.” The woman took a small aerosol out of her pocket and sprayed the contents over the young lady. “We don’t want Anne or Kayla going crazy over you.”

“Oui Sarah, I think that the results would be unpleasant, to say the least. Shall we go and see the others?” The two women pulled themselves apart and made their way to the living room, where the others were waiting.

“You looked very cute, all bound and gagged.” Kayla said “It makes me want to have that to happen to me again, as I once loved being helpless like that. I just wish I knew some people that I could trust so that it wouldn’t be scary.”

“Actually Kayla, I know just the people who could help you, as they have done this kind of therapy before.” Anne said “I’ll have a word with them and see if they could help you out with their own special session.”

“Thanks Anne, I would be ever so grateful.”

Chloé glanced at the scientist. Kayla just emphasised the word grateful, and there was something in her eyes when she looked at Anne. It could be that she may want some kind of connection after her years alone, or I am most likely reading something that is not there. “This outfit is very impressive, but my French accent will destroy any disguise that I am wearing, as it will be impossible to hide it.”

Brian smiled as he switched on the television and disc player. “The trick with an obvious accent is not to hide it, but to take it to the utmost extreme, so that it sounds fake. People will then think that you are faking the accent, and that you are hiding the genuine one. Please sit down everyone, this is for Chloé so that she could understand what I mean, but it should be entertaining as well.”

Everyone sat down as the programme started, and the scene was a French Cafe during World War Two. The cafe owner’s accent was crazy enough, but when the British spy posing as a French Police officer said “Good Moaning.” the librarian collapsed in a fit of giggles.

“Mon Dieu! Their accents are indeed atrocious, and what did the resistance leader say? ‘Leesten very carefully, I shall say zis only wunce!’ They have really exaggerated it.”

“That’s the whole point, Chloé.” Brian said “It is meant to be a parody of a television series about the French Resistance during the Second World War.”

“So instead of saying ‘I Am The Red Widow’ I should pronounce it as ‘I am Zee Reed Weedow!’ so that it sounds false.”

Kayla stood up and walked over to her case, bringing back a black pocket belt. “Sorry for the interruption, but Chloé needs to try her utility belt on. If you would be so good as to stand up, I will be able to put this around your waist.” The Librarian rose from the couch and Kayla put the belt around her waist, making an adjustment to the tightness so that it was a perfect fit.

Chloé moved the belt a little, adjusting its position so that it would be at its most comfortable. “What are in the pockets Kayla, knockout gas? stun grenades? Throwing stars?”

“No, the pockets contain zip-ties, duct tape, a sponge ball, a ball-gag, a set of handcuffs, and a set of leg cuffs. If you only have one or two people to deal with and they are close together, you might be able to use your ability to know where their nerve locations are, bring them down and use the materials to bind them. This is only if you are sure that you can do this, however. The safer option is to seduce them so that they will bind you with these items and once you break free, you can take care of the winner after he claims his so-called prize.”

“So, I am outfitted as ‘Little Miss Bondage’ then.” Chloé said as she and the scientist sat back down on the couch, and the episodes continued to lunchtime with Brian and Sarah serving refreshments to the others.


It was at this time that Alexa and Joanne walked into the Bank of Maine...

No comments:

Post a Comment