Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Sunday 16 November 2014

Cecyme – The Trapped Temptress Part 2 of 5

After a few seconds pause that made the captive woman nervous as her employer looked her up and down, Jstreel reached into the drawer and pulled out a large pair of scissors which had the result of making the helpless lady very nervous indeed.

Please, you can’t mean to use those scissors on me, unless your plan is to cut me free.

“As you have misbehaved in your use of clothing in order to torment your fellow employees, the right to wear proper outer clothing is no longer yours from this moment.” Her employer said as he cut away at the right shoulder of her blouse, snipping in a circle so that the arm was separated from the main body, and another cut was made from the top of her arm to her wrist which allowed him to pull away the cloth which left her right arm bare. This process was repeated with her left arm which still left her chest and abdomen covered with the white material, although the captive knew that it wouldn’t be long before this would be removed as well.

You are going to strip my clothes off me by using the scissors and there is nothing I can do to stop you, as begging is impossible through my gag.

“As you are so fond of leaving parts of your blouse unbuttoned, you won’t mind if I help you to show just a little more.” He said as he placed the tips of the scissors so that the thread which held the lowest button to her blouse was between them, and it only took a little pressure for the cotton to be severed which caused the small plastic disc to fly away from her clothing. “One down, three to go.”

The second from bottom button was the one to be cut away next and owing to the tightness of her clothing, it flew quite a few feet before bouncing on the floor, with the third going further still which left one remaining button which held the two sides of her blouse together. This was in line with her nipples and the cloth was so tense at this point that the buttonhole showed a very clear distortion, as the thread pulled on one side and it took one small snip for the button to be cut away. To say that the parts of the blouse flew apart would be an exaggeration, but it did pull apart and to the sides of her body so that her bra and ample bosom were on full view to the man who bound and gagged her.

It only took a few more cuts along the top of her blouse to severe the material at that point and he grasped the bottom, using just one strong pull to remove the last of the material from her chest. “Well, clothing that tight must be a health hazard, so I might be doing you a favour by removing it. You like showing your body off to other workers when you feel like it. How does it feel to be forced to show your flesh to someone when you have no control over your situation?”

Cecyme felt more than a little embarrassed at this point because only her bra covered her attributes, but she understood what she had done to the others by teasing them.

My lesson is going to be far from over, and there must be more to come, as my skirt must be next. I am just glad that I decided against coming to work without wearing a bra today. I’m surprised that you haven’t thrown me across your desk and taken full advantage of me as I cannot stop you from doing this, so you must have incredible self-control.  

“This skirt must be too tight as well, so I must relieve the pressure for reasons of health and safety.” Jstreel walked over to the right side of the captive and placed the scissor tips at the top of the split in her skirt, taking one little cut after another so that it would take time for the black cloth to be cut up to her waist. This was worse to Cecyme than having it cut in one stroke, so at least it would be over, but the small snips were a tease in themselves as she didn’t know when the final one would be, which left her without being able to prepare for the moment.

She was surprised when the last cut was made and she blushed as her skirt fell to her floor, leaving only her black lace panties between her and the man who held her prisoner. She made an instinctive move to bring her hands around to her front so that she could provide herself with a level of extra modesty, but her face took on a look of frustration as she attempted to free her hands.

“It’s not much fun when you have something showing and you are unable to cover it up. Just think of how the men must have felt, day after day when you have had an effect on them.”

There was nothing the helpless lady could do about her situation, so she decided to stand straight with a defiant look in her eye, as her feelings were the only thing that she could control, but even that was doubtful as there was the strange thrill running through her body again as she stood there in her underwear. This is wrong, I’m not supposed to feel good in any way about this. I’ve been kidnapped, bound and gagged and stripped to my underwear, and this should be horrible without exception.

The buttons and clothing were picked up by Jstreel who folded them up into a neat pile before depositing them in a separate drawer before saying “Hop three times away from the table.”

Before Cecyme even realised what she was doing, she had made the movement that her employer had commanded. I just obeyed you without question and I shouldn’t be doing that for someone who has cut away my blouse and skirt. Disobeying you might not be a good idea though as I am already paying for that.

“Good. That gives me plenty of room to work in.” He said as he reached into the drawer.

Work in? What else do you have planned for me? The eyes of the captive were transfixed as Jstreel took coil after coil of hemp rope out of the drawer, placing it on the desk and it was the same type of cord that had been used to bind her hands and feet. You have already tied me up so that I can’t escape. Why do you need more?

One of the coils was picked up and wound ten times around her legs just below the knee, and four cinches were looped between her legs, before they were pulled tight with the ends fastened together with a secure knot. There was the strange thrill again, but this time it was stronger after her legs were bound together below her knees. This is impossible, something must be at work to have this effect on me, and it can’t be me, as this is impossible. The only extra thing that has been added is the rope. Wait, that’s it, this thrill is caused by something in the rope. You must have soaked them in some sort of drug or chemical so that it would have this effect on me. What is the purpose of this effect though, what is your plan for me?

Another coil of the hemp rope was selected by her captor and he wound it eight times around her arms, just below her elbows and this was pulled just tight enough so that her upper arms were taken a little around her back. The ends were wrapped around the cords so that they were cinched, and the sensation grew a little stronger in Cecyme’s body which confirmed her suspicions. That must be a chemical, and it must work on skin contact.

A third length was taken by Jstreel who wrapped it ten times around her mid-thighs before applying the cinching and tying so that it was secured just below her stocking tops. Not only had the thrill grown a little more but the gentle touch of his hands against her thighs and between her legs created a different sensation within her body. No man has ever touched my like this in that area, as they are only interested in one thing. You are different from any man that I have known, and maybe I shouldn’t have annoyed you.

One very long coil was picked up and this was used to tie her upper arms to her chest with ten loops above and below, and the remainder of the rope was wrapped between her arms and chest in cinches before the ends were tied off so that the loops pressed against her skin. A short length of rope was chosen and Cecyme was surprised when he looped this rope between her upper and lower chest ropes between her breasts and she gasped as this rope was tightened and tied off, because it forced the chest ropes against the top and bottom of her bountiful bosom, which created a very nice feeling. Even though he tried to avoid touching her breasts with his hands, the accidental stroke of a fingertip sent shivers down the spine of the captive, and she found it amazing that he was being so gentle with her.

There were one long and two short coils, and her employer put the short ones in his pocket before double-stranding the long one and wrapping the end with the loop around her waist. The double end was threaded through the loop part at her waist, and the part around her waist was pulled tight before a knot was tied to ensure that her waist-rope would stay in place. It was the next part of the procedure that shocked Cecyme more than anything else, as the doubled end was threaded between her upper thighs, looped over her elbow rope and pulled as tight as possible so that the cord pressed hard against the most sensual and intimate part of her anatomy, before the end of the rope was tied in a secure knot.

Every little movement of her upper body, and even breathing in and out caused the ropes at her chest and between her legs to move and caress her, sending new sensations through her being. As Cecyme moved her arms, the pressure of the rope between her legs increased, and she was very surprised to feel the flame of lust start between her legs, especially as she was bound and gagged.

It must be a chemical that you have put of the ropes, and to have this sexual affect on me, it must be an aphrodisiac. Oh my, you have made me aroused like this to teach me a lesson for embarrassing all the men in the office. This is how they must feel when I act like I do, so no wonder you are angry with me.

As she moved around in her bonds, the effect of the rope made her more excited, and a small moan of pleasure escaped through her gag which made her blush in response. When this happened, Jstreel walked around to her front and looked at her for a few seconds before a soft smile formed on his face, the type that meant that he had discovered something.

You must have worked out by now how effective your drug has been on me, and how well you punishment is working. I wonder what you have planned next, but I know that taking advantage of me is not one of them.

“Hop over to the large wooden cabinet over there, and stand in front of the door.” He said as he walked over to the solid structure that was as high, deep and wide as a person, and pulled the doors open, and pulled up two of the iron rings that were set into the floor.

I will do it even though I think that you plan to leave me in there, because I don’t want to make you angrier at me. The helpless lady hopped over to the structure, and she noticed that each little jump caused the ropes to provide a gentle caress of her sensitive skin which increased her sense of arousal. No resistance was offered by the captive as she was made to sit down inside the cabinet with, with her back to one of the rings and her feet sticking out. One of the two short coils was used to bind to ropes at her wrist to the ring behind her back, and her feet were taken around her right side so that her ankles bonds could be secured to the other ring, which left her in a half lying, half sitting position in the cabinet.

“Don’t go anywhere.” Jstreel said as he shut the door, leaving the helpless woman in complete darkness.;

Very funny. As if I can even move from the spot, let alone get out of this cabinet, and I think that you must have had this all planned out, because I remember that this was full of old documents just a few days ago. I know that I have to wait until you decide to release me from my cell. Wait, are you on the intercom? Through the thick wood, Cecyme could just about hear the voice of her employer.

“Daniela, could you come in please.”

This is my chance, if she comes in then I can scream for help and she will rescue me.

After half a minute later, there was the sound of a door opening and closing, and a faint female voice said “You called for me, sir?”

At this moment the captive in the cabinet attempted to scream at the top of her voice in the hope that her co-worker would hear her cries for help and rescue her from her wooden prison. Help me, I’m in here. Daniela please help me! HELP! HELP! Even though Cecyme tried her best to cry for help, the restrictions of her gag meant that the most noise she could make was a very quiet whine through her nose which wouldn’t have penetrated the wooden door in front of her. It’s no use, she’s just a few feet away from me, yet I might as well be in a dungeon for all the good my shouting can do.

“Yes, Daniela. Cecyme was dictating a letter for me when she became quite unwell and she asked if she could go home immediately. I not only gave her permission, but called a taxi for her so that she wouldn’t have to wait for the bus, and I suggested that she leave by the private elevator so that she couldn’t pass anything on to the other members of staff. When you have finished typing the letter I am about to dictate, could you bring me her handbag so that I may take it to her house after work.”

“Certainly sir. I must say that most of the male staff will be relieved to have a break from her antics, as she does cause quite a lot of trouble with her attire. I’ll bring her bag in when I’ve typed your letter, sir.”

You’ve even worked out a story to tell the others so that my disappearance is covered, and I can do nothing but wait here for you to open the door and let me out.

There was the sound of her employer dictating the letter to Daniela, but Cecyme was more concerned about her current predicament, as the ropes around her body were making her sensations stronger as time went on. At one point she even found herself trying to move her arms away and towards her body, so that she could increase and decrease the pressure of the rope between her legs, and receive a pleasing and teasing feeling that increased the strength of the lust in her loins.

The chemical in the ropes must be having an incredible effect on my body, as I am more aroused than before. There was the sound of the door opening and closing again as Daniela left the office, and the captive secretary knew that she was once more alone with her employer. It was only a few minutes later that she was moving in such a way as to stimulate herself with the chest and between-the-leg ropes, but this time a scenario was playing in her mind’s eye.

Cecyme was standing by his chair in her present state of helplessness, and her employer pulled her onto his lap before giving her a gentle cuddle around her waist. As she enjoyed the feeling of being close to Jstreel, she moaned as sweet little kisses landed on her neck as his fingers caressed her hair...


Oh my, I’ve just fantasised about you being all loving to me while I’m bound, gagged and in my underwear. Just how strong is the chemical that you have put in the ropes, because it is having a major affect on the way my mind works, and I am becoming the oldest cliché in the books, a secretary falling for her boss. This can’t happen, it just can’t...

No comments:

Post a Comment