Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Sunday 16 November 2014

Cecyme – The Trapped Temptress Part 3 of 5


As the captive sat in her makeshift cell, she tried to work out how much time had passed, but there were no clues except for the occasional visit by Daniela and the first one was to bring the helpless lady’s bag in so that it could be handed over to her employer.

So much time could have passed by that it could be late afternoon and the other workers will be winding down for the weekend. The effect of the chemicals in the rope on my body has increased over time, and I don’t want to lose myself to the fantasies that keep appearing in my mind. Even trying to escape is not an option as the caress of the ropes against my body increases the strength of the effect.

Although the captive tried her best not to move while she was waiting for something to happen, she started to writhe in her ropes and another fantasy formed in her mind where she was tied down to a bed with her employer kissing her on her gagged lips. It was about a minute into the fantasy, with Cecyme enjoying every moment when the doors opened and light flooded in which brought her train of thought to a halt as Jstreel stood in the light. Although she could not see the state of her face, the flushed sensation informed her that her cheeks must have turned a pale shade of red.

“It’s lunchtime, and you need to eat and take a break in the bathroom. I think that you need to take the break first as you haven’t been since this morning.” Her employer said as he untied the ropes that bound her wrists and ankles to the rings that were set in the floor of the cabinet, before pulling her out and lifting her to her feet.

“Hop to the private toilet door, and I will remove the ropes from your arms and body so that you may take a break. You will be in there alone and there is a window, but it is frosted and there are bars for security reasons. Do not take long, as I will have to go in after you, and I would rather not do that.” Jstreel took hold of Cecyme’s left arm and guided her in such a way as to force her to move to the toilet door in little hops, and it only took a minute for her to reach it.

The first rope that was untied was the rope that went around her waist, between her legs and up to her elbows, and this was followed by the short rope that compressed her chest rope at the front. The long chest rope itself was the next one to be taken off her, and the cord that ran from one elbow to the other was untied before her wrists were freed. After Cecyme’s upper body had been freed, Jstreel pulled the toilet door open, and the captive noticed that there was no lock on the inside of the door which made sense as only her employer or visitors would use the facility.

She hopped in as her legs were still bound and the door was closed behind her as she turned around and sat on the seat, looking around to see if there was any way in which she escape from her predicament. There’s nothing I can use to fight with, and the only way out of this room is through the door. I’m not even sure that I can untie the ropes around my legs, and any attempt may be noticed and end my break. I had better take my break and hope that I spot a chance to escape later on. She preformed her break as fast as she could and cleaned herself, before pushing the door open and hopping out of the small room.

As soon as the captive was back in the office, she saw that the large visitor’s chair had been wheeled close to where she was standing and there was a pile of ropes on a small table nearby, but it was the white v-necked t-shirt in her employer’s right hand that drew her attention.

“You need to put this on of you are going to eat lunch, as I’m sure that you don’t want any food falling on your body.” The man said as held the item out to her, so she took it before putting it on over her head and the captive found it to be such a tight fit that it accentuated her cleavage.

“Put your hands straight out in front of you.” Her captor said as he approached her, so she followed his command and put her arms so that they were parallel to each other. One coil of rope was picked up off the table and it was double stranded before the looped end was wrapped around her right wrist three times with the double rope end threaded through the loop, and a secure knot was tied at this point with two feet of rope trailing from the wrist. Jstreel chose a second length of cord and it was wound around Cecyme’s left wrist with it tied off in the same way. The ends of the ropes were tied to each other, so that the lady’s wrists were bound together by what appeared to be a loose rope handcuff.

The captive watched as a long piece of cord was taken by her employer who double-stranded it, and wrapped it twice around her waist before putting the doubled end through the loop at the front and a knot was tied at this point. There was a shiver from the captive as the rope was taken between her legs and pulled tight as it was tied to her waist rope at the back, with her struggling to suppress a moan as the cord rubbed against her most intimate area.

“Sit back in the chair, my sweet hostage.”

After she had sat as far back in the chair as possible, the knot that bound her wrist ropes together was untied and her hands were taken around the back of the chair where the ropes were tied together again so that her arms were locked in place. A long rope was wrapped around the chair and her chest with five loops above and five below her breasts and this was tied off at the back of the chair.

If any more ropes are used on me, I’m likely to be immobilised on this chair.

Jstreel took two more lengths of rope and one was to be used on each side of her body, where it was looped between her upper and lower chest ropes before it was pulled tight and tied off to the rear point of the chair arm at that side. The result of this was to caress the soft flesh of the captive, so that she couldn’t help but gasp as the combined effect of the cords stimulated and aroused her.

“I’m going to remove everything that is on your legs before I tie them to the chair.”

At first, Cecyme thought that he was referring to the ropes that bound her legs together, and she was surprised when he placed his hands on her right shoe before grasping the heel and giving a gentle tug so that it would slide off with no problems. The left shoe was also removed without a hitch, which left the captive in a state of relief as her feet were starting to ache with no means of removing the shoes by herself, and she wiggled her toes as the ache diminished. The cord that bound her ankles was removed first, and this was followed by the rope that secured her legs together just below her knees, which left the ropes around her thighs. A shiver went down Cecyme’s spine as experienced felt the touch of his hands against her legs as the cord was unwound in as careful a manner as possible.

He placed his hands at the top of her right stocking, and she felt thrilled as he took his time in rolling down the item to her toes before pulling it off the end of her feet, with the left stocking being removed in the same way. What happened next puzzled her as Jstreel took four double stranded ropes, two of which were  wound five times around her lower thighs, and the other two around her ankles for the same number of times before they were tied off with a few feet of cord trailing.

Her right thigh was pulled as far to the right as it could go, the end of the cord was wrapped around the front vertical strut of the right chair arm where it was tied off, and the left thigh was bound to the other strut in the same way, which forced her legs to be apart. Jstreel pulled her right feet backwards and up so that it was just under the strut, and the rope was knotted off so that her leg was locked in position, before her left leg was fixed into position as well.

I really am immobilised now, as I cannot move as inch while I’m bound like this. I just hope that you don’t say, ‘don’t go anywhere’.

“Well, you must want something to eat and drink, so I’ll go and bring in something. Are you comfortable in the chair?”

Cecyme nodded so her captor left the room, leaving her alone for the first time since she was tied up.

I am comfortable like this and it feels very pleasant, which must be due to the chemical that you have soaked the ropes in. I do feel very exposed like this with my legs spread apart like a common harlot waiting for her client to take her. I just hope that none of the staff come in and see me like this, as it would be very embarrassing. What am I saying? Just an hour or so ago, I wanted to be rescued but now I don’t want anyone to find me bound and gagged. In a few minutes my captor will be back and I will be at his mercy…

The imagination of the helpless lady took over again, and she created a situation where he came back and cut her t-shirt, bra and panties off before planting kisses over every sensitive part of her body…

“I’ve got lunch.” Her employer said as her employer walked into the room with a large tub and a bottle of cold water with a straw inside, and he put these on the table next to the captive before pulling his own chair over to in front of her. “This is what is going to happen. I am going to remove your gag and you are to remain quiet while we have lunch. Any speaking and the meal stops with you ended up being gagged again. Do you understand?”

There was a nod from the captive as her stomach had started to rumble when she saw the food being brought in, and she didn’t want to end up hungry for the rest of the day. Her captor stepped behind her, removed the four layers of gags and put them on the table, before pulling the two sodden handkerchiefs out of her mouth which were put into a bag. The tub was picked up by her captor before he sat down in the chair opposite and moved it forward so that they were as close as possible, before the top was removed which revealed a crisp, cold salad and a fork. “Do you want to eat this?”

That looks delicious, you got that for us? Wait, you aren’t really fond of salads which means you got this for me. Cecyme nodded before opening her mouth wide to receive the first forkful of salad, and it felt very pleasurable for her to be fed while she was helpless. There was silence as they continued to eat, with him taking a mouthful while she was eating, and every so often she was offered the bottle so that she could take a sip of water from the straw.

It was a wonderful meal but there came a point where she ate the last part of the salad, and everything was put into a drawer except for the external parts of her gag before two fresh handkerchiefs were taken out to replace the ones that were soaked.

I still have a chance to speak right now, and there is something I must know before you gag me, as I don’t know when I’ll be able to speak to you again.

The lady took a deep breath before speaking, and said “Pleasepleaseplease, one question, that’sallIwanttoask, thenyoucangagme Iwon’tputupafight. Pleasepleaseplease.”

He stopped before her and put the two handkerchiefs on the table. “I won’t promise that I will answer, but go ahead and ask your question.”

Thank you. “What chemical did you put in the rope so that you could affect the way that I feel? I’m sure that it must be some kind of aphrodisiac?”

There was a smile from Jstreel as he said “What effects have you been feeling since you have been bound and gagged?”

“There was a thrill going through my body when I had to stand in front of you in my underwear, and the ropes you tied over my breasts and thighs create an incredible feeling in my body. Nothing compares to the ropes between my legs because when they rubbed against me, I feel so ar- so aroused. These ropes even take over my imagination and create fantasies in my mind.”

“Cecyme, I promise that I will tell you the truth once I have gagged you. Everything will be explained to you so that you will know just what the situation is.” Jstreel said as he picked up the two new handkerchiefs, and the captive opened her mouth wide so that they could be inserted between her teeth. One of the black ties was wrapped twice around her face before it was knotted off and the large blue satin scarf was positioned so that the top part was over her nose when the ends were tied tight together behind her neck. The second black tie was wound over the blue scarf twice with the ends knotted together, and the folded white cloth strip was put over her mouth and tied so that it pressed hard against her face so that she would be unable to breathe out of her mouth.

I hope that you are going to keep your promise about telling me what is happening

The captive was wheeled over to the monitor on her employer’s desk as he said “I think that you should read something first on the screen before I provide my explanation.” He activated a browser program before selecting a webpage and Cecyme’s eyes widened as she read the article that appeared on the screen.

There were comments by women who had been bound and gagged, which mentioned that they had experienced the same things that she had, and the article explained how these were common in women who found intense pleasure in being tied up. As Cecyme continued to read the tales, there was a growing sense of shock in her, along with a suspicion of what her captor was going to say.

“Cecyme, the truth about the chemical is that there is no chemical! Everything you have experienced is due to the fact that you have been bound and gagged. The fact is that you love it, but rather than admit it you have decided that there must be an outside force at work.” Jstreel said as he selected another page which provided a definition of the word bondage.

OMG, if there is no chemical, then it must be me and I am enjoying it. I thought bondage was all about chains, whips and torture, according to one of the expose stories in the local newspaper, but this page mentions something that is very different. It says that bondage can be just about the pleasure in being bound and gagged. Does this mean that I- I love being in bondage?

A third site was brought up and a video was showing of a woman who was describing the sensations as she was tied up and about the thoughts and images that were appearing in her mind. That’s just how I’ve been feeling, and there is no way that you could have made this up. This morning I thought that I was just like everyone else, and now I have to accept that I am a kinky woman who enjoys being tied up and made helpless by a man. The others in the office must never know what I’m like as I will never live it down.

“Well, Cecyme, do you admit that you like being tied up, and that you enjoy bondage?” Jstreel said as he closed the browser, and the captive nodded as her cheeks turned red.

Suddenly, the buzzer sounded which that someone outside the door wanted to come in. “That must be Daniela, and she must be bringing something that I need to sort out. I’ll let her in, so that she can hand it over to me and she can see your situation which will result in you being rescued.”

There was a look of terror on Cecyme’s face as her binder said these words and she shook her head from left to right, as the very idea of being discovered in her present predicament was something that she had became frightened of.


No, you can’t let her in, you can’t let her see me in bondage!

No comments:

Post a Comment