Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Sunday 16 November 2014

The Red Widow Part 9 Epilogue

It was Monday afternoon at the end of the school day, and Chloé was outside her office when the principal walked up to her. Mon Dieu! I hope that I am not in trouble for my erratic appearances, as I would hate to be dismissed from this position. I know that I no longer need to work for my income, given my new occupation, but this place gives me a feeling of stability.

“Mademoiselle Badelaine, may I have a moment of your time?”

“Certainly, monsieur. How may I be of help?”

 “I had a conversation with a certain Anne Duncombe and Sarah Carter this lunchtime, and it seems that you have been performing important undercover work for them this past week. In fact, they may need you in future, and I am to provide an alibi for you if you have to disappear.”

The librarian looked surprised at this. “Did they mention anything about what I did for them?”

“Only that your contribution was of great importance. It wasn’t the first time that I had spoken to them though. That was last Wednesday evening, when they visited the house and Sarah helped my wife and daughter overcome their ordeal. They seemed to be in deep shock before she arrived, but after she talked to them they were almost back to their normal selves. It seemed that Anne was in charge of something that stopped the monsters from carrying out their terrible plans, and I am truly grateful for this.”

“Anne will contact me if you are needed again, and she will also call you at that point. If your contribution is even one tenth of theirs, you have my full support. Anyway Mademoiselle Badelaine, I must go home now but I hope to see you in the morning if there are no emergencies. Goodbye for now.”

Chloé watched as the principal left the library, and she turned back towards the door of her office. I am lucky that you caught me while I was outside, as you might not approve of my detention methods.

Natalie was again serving detention for walking barefoot in the library, but things seemed to be different on this occasion. She had been forced to wear the usual punishment clothing of silk blouse, very tight and very short red leather skirt, dark hose and the horrible red patent leather shoes with a three inch stiletto heel. After this, Chloé had bound her arms behind her back at the wrists and elbows so that her forearms were parallel to each other, and her legs were tied together at her ankles, below and above her knees and at her mid-thighs. Two loops of rope secured her arms to her body, with one at her elbows, and the other at her waist, and it seemed that more ropes bound her body to some kind of structure in front of her that was made of rope.

The captive wished that she could see what she was tied to, as her normal situation was to be bound to one of the poles, but the rope blindfold prevented her from seeing anything, and even her gag was made out of rope this time, with a large knot filling her mouth. Any attempt that she made to kick off the shoes proved to be useless as they were tied to her feet, so she was forced to stand in the heels that tormented her.

The helpless girl listened as the door to the office opened and closed but she wasn’t even sure that Chloé was in the room until she spoke. “Poor mademoiselle Natalie, would you like me to stop you from having to stand in those heels.”

Natalie nodded in the hope that her punisher would remove the shoes from her feet, but this was not going to happen. Instead, more ropes were taken around her body and upper legs which secured her to the unusual structure, the end of a rope was tied to the bonds at her ankles, and she squealed as her feet were pulled into the air and tied to her elbow rope. I’m suspended and hogtied! How have you managed to do this to me? The girl moved her head in an attempt to see, but she was unable to dislodge the rope.

“Would the helpless Natalie like to see what has happened to her?” Chloé asked from in front of the captive.

There was a nod from the captive, hoping that there was at least a chance to have her blindfold removed, and she kept her eyes closed as the rope was pulled up. As she opened her eyes and saw what she was bound to, the helpless girl had wished that the blindfold had stayed on.

A spider’s web! I’m trapped in a spider’s web which is made of rope that’s stretched between two of the supports, and you are the spider! The girl struggled in a futile attempt to get free, but it felt as if the ropes pressed harder against her body.

“See, my luscious little fly, you are caught in my web and the more you fight it, the more it tightens. You have a half-hour to hang there until your punishment is over, and it is time for your release. I am feeling a little hungry though, and seeing as you are caught in my web, you would make a very tasty morsel.”

For a moment it seemed to Natalie as if she was trapped in a real web, with Chloé as the spider that was going to pounce on her, and this sensation was very unsettling to say the least. How have you done this? You’ve managed to play games with my mind, and perhaps I shouldn’t be so eager to tease you in future....


Later that evening, there was a knock on the door of the therapy office where Sarah was working, and she checked the time on the clock. “Come in, Anne.”

The FBI agent entered the room and stood by the door. “They should be here in about five minutes, but are you sure about this? Suppose they recognise you?”

Sarah reached for a dimmer control on the chair and turned it down so that there was just enough light to see. “With a different hairstyle and voice, it will be enough to disguise myself, and as I am officially dead any resemblance will be assumed to be that and nothing more. When they arrive on the floor, please show them in and ask them to sit on the couch.”

There was the ding of the lift as it reached the floor, and Anne walked out to bring the trio of visitors into the office, requesting that they sit on the large settee, while the agent remained outside.

Once they had settled, Sarah used one of her disguised voices. “Good evening Anthea, Simone and Andrew, my name is Sarah Carter and I am known to be helpful in extreme cases such as yours. According to the information that was sent to me, the three of you were exposed to a biological terror weapon which has created a horrific fear response.”

“What I am going to do is hold your hands while listening to your story, so I am going to start with you, Anthea.” Sarah rose from the chair, picked up a stool, placed it in front of Anthea, and sat down before holding the woman’s hands. “Tell me how it started, Anthea.”

There was a moment’s pause before the woman started to speak. “It was lunchtime on a Tuesday, and I returned from my break to find my friend and work colleague Sara Smite, bound and helpless in the office...”

After an hour, all three had told their story, and their moods changed as Sarah helped to eliminate their fear. “Now, if you need any more help, I’m sure that the authorities will arrange another visit. Do the three of you want to talk anymore?”

Andrew stood up “We’ve taken more than enough of your time, and you have removed our fear of what happened to us. We will spend a few hours with James and Chloé, and make our way to the airport for a journey home. Again, thank you.”

The two ladies stood up, and Anne guided them to the lift after everyone made their goodbyes. After she entered the office again, the agent switched the lights back to maximum and she sat down on the couch beside Sarah who was starting to make a few notes on her tablet.

"How did it go? I notice that they seemed to be a lot better than when they arrived." Anne said as she fidgeted a little on the sofa.

Sarah finished her notes on the tablet and put it down. "I think that they will make a full recovery. It's incredible, but this new effect can even counteract the pheromones that were originally created by Parlour. Anyway, that's today finished, and I have a busy schedule tomorrow, so I had better call Brian so that he can pick me up."

"Actually, I have a favour to ask, of you, Sarah. Is it possible to add one more person for a special session this evening?"

"Anne, I will always have room for one more. Do I take it that this is a friend that needs help?"

"Yes, she is a friend that really needs your assistance."

“How bad is her situation?”

“She feels as if she is about to break apart inside, and that there is no way to stop the disintegration.”

“Show her in then, Anne.”

Anne trembled as she held Sarah's hands with her own, and looked into her eyes.


"It started when I received a telephone call, which let me know that Chris Andrews had been released from prison..."

No comments:

Post a Comment